Sweet Medusa.. [Part 2]

Sweet Medusa..

Ji Yong's P.O.V
It's almost 8 pm and I'm already down at (Y/n)'s hotel which (Y/n) texted me the address of it. I don't why but I am so nervous. I'm waiting nervously in the car thinking of what she is wearing, what she'll look like. Ughhh~

Your P.O.V
[ You're Wearing: 
y.jpg
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115397790 ]
I walk down from my hotel room and push the elevator button. I walk out from the hotel and I see Ji Yong having his arm crossed together as well as his legs-- leaning to his car. I fix up my hair and my dress, and walk up to him, confidently. I think he kind of hears my boots walking so he quickly uncross his arms and his legs. He turns around and open the door for me. I get in the car and "Komao" him (thank you). He smiles and close the door for me.

Ji Yong's P.O.V
I don't think (Y/n) will ever look ugly. If you throws her an old t-shirt and  sweatpants, I know she can still look gorgeous in it. She's so edgy, maybe because she's still young and I'm already getting old. She smells so fricking good that I just wanna shave her hair off her head and put it in a plastic, and frame it on my wall. Thank God no one noticed that we're in the same car. I borrowed our management's car so that people won't notice me. And yes, mission accomplished. (Y/n)'s already safe here at our dorm.

She finally speaks!
Y/n: It's so quiet here. No wonder you produced lots of incredible music.
Me: Your music is better than mine. You have that thing that youths nowadays couldn't get enough of.
Y/n: and you have that package that all the girls in this world wanna have as their future husband.
Me: Including you? *smirks*
Y/n: Well yeah... in your dreams! aha!
-- We both laugh while we're on our way upstairs-- to our dorm. I knock on the door for couple of times till Taeyang opens it. Taeyang smiles and bow to me, and shout aka informing the other boys in the house "She's here! Be normal, guys!".
Daesung replies: AS IF BEFORE THIS WE WERE LIVING LIKE ALIENS BEFORE!
Top: We were though.
Taeyang: I think it as been ages since one of us brought girls here. Except Seungri.
Seungri shouts: YAAA!!!!!
Top: Be normal, Seungri. Be normal.

Your P.O.V
I cover my mouth with my hand, couldn't help myself seeing these funny little guys living under the same roof.

Taeyang: Come in and make yourself at home.
Me: Thank you.

I walk in and I see the other three boys with their smiley faces slowly standing up from their dinner table just to greet me. Everyone bows and greet me.
Me: It's okay it's okay, just sit down.
GD: Just so you know, this is how Koreans greet people.
Me: oh really?? Even if it's I'm young? and also not beautiful?
Seungri: First, yes, this is the way. 2nd, You're young AND so fricking beautiful!
Daesung: You better stop flirting with her or your bones gonna break to pieces tonight by G.
Me: Hahahaha no no, it's okay. It's not like we're dating or anything. Let's eat, you guys should have just started eating just now.
Taeyang: We wanna get to know you better too.

Ji Yong's P.O.V
Wait what? Did she just say "It's not like we're dating or anything..?", to be frickin honest, the 1st time you stepped on stage, I already wanted to walked up there and asked you to be my girlfriend okay! Oh how I wish she could read my mind. She's killing me, slowly, with her words.

(while eating)
Me: So, you doing anything tomorrow?
Y/n: Nahhh, don't think so. Might just gonna walk around Seoul and see if there's a good place for me to continue my studying.
Top: U planning to continue your studying here?!
Y/n: Korea looks like a really nice place to focus on my studying though, why?
Me: You told your mum and dad already about this? You sure though?
Y/n: They were the one who told me to quickly continue my studying somewhere that I can seriously continue my studying.
Me: What makes you choose Korea though?
Y/n: I don't know? The seasons, the people, my career as a newbie singer. A lot I guess.
Daesung: Are you going to take like something related to singing course?
Y/n: Nope. Since I'm already a singer back in my country, so I might just gonna take a new course that's going to help me when I'm not... you know... an artist anymore...
Taeyang: You're still young. and talented. Everyone is dying to have you to collab with them since you performed at the awards.
Y/n: Thanks though but, I don't know. I just wanna learn something that I don't know. Like, you know. The course that I'm taking at the college.
Top: We wish you all the best in whatever you're doing.
Seungri: and we hope you'll keep in touch with us.
Daesung: and you can also talk to us like we're your older brothers and not just as your close friends *smiles till his eyes disappears*
Y/n: Naawww, thank you so much Oppas!
Me: She called us Oppas and I'm already feeling old.
Y/n: You are old after all okay!
Me: Nope, I'm forever young.

We enjoyed our delicious foods together with laughter and interesting stories. It's almost 11:30 pm and I'm already in the car waiting for (Y/n) thanking her Oppas for the lovely dinner.
If my boys already accepted her thaaaat easy, I know she's the one.
Y/n: Let's go!
-- She wakes me up from dreaming.
Me: Okay, let's go.


2 months later...

Ji Yong's P.O.V
Me and (Y/n) have been keep in touch since that dinner back in 2 months. We've been texting each other like a real couple, but yeah, we're just close friends. Maybe she just takes me as her brother. Sigh. She found her ideal college and she'll be starting her studying in 2 days. Right now, she have must be busy decorating and cleaning up her new apartment. I wanted to help her but she didn't want me to. She said that she didn't want the VIPs to see me walking to her apartment and found out that she's a friend of mine. I liked a lot of her pictures on Instagram and retweeted a lot of her tweets, but she ignored me so many times. She always texted me saying she's sorry that she couldn't do anything to repays that back. She just didn't wanna hurt the VIPs' feelings.
But, I swear to God. For as long as that I've known her, she's a very polite and kind-hearted girl. She always asked me whether I had my meals already, how was my day, reminded me to call my mum and sister, she's so good in stealing my heart.

I unlock my phone and pushes the call button on (Y/n)'s name.
Me: Hello? Where are you munchkin?
Y/n: Korea. You?
Me: Remind me to pull your hair when we meet. Where are you weirdooo?
Y/n: Hahahaha I was just joking okaaay my Oppa~
*I died every time she called me Oppa. Like seriously, her cute voice, I can imagine how cute she is when she says that UGHH*
Me: Are you okay with your new house? You want me to help?
Y/n: My friends came to visit me last night and they helped a lot. I'm just cleaning up right now. Why? You're bored?
Me: Naaaahh, I just wanna make sure you're still alive. You ate your breakfast already?
Y/n: It's almost lunch and you're asking me about breakfast? How gentleman. Hahahaha yuppp. You?
Me: Nope, I just woke up HAHAHAHA
Y/n: I knew it.
Me: Wanna grab lunch together?
Y/n: Public? No.
Me: Your place?
Y/n: NO!
Me: My place?
Y/n: I'm tired. and exhausted. and lazy to go out.
Me: It's okay then.... I understand.....
Y/n: Aaaaahh ahhh Oppa~ Don't do this to meeee~
Me: It's okay. I'll hang up now. I'll just continue back to my sleep and wake up tomorrow and repeat the same thing all over again.
Y/n: You nuts! fine fine, I'm actually craving for kimbap (sushi).
Me: I know a place that's more private. They have like rooms for us to eat in it and people won't notice us. For sure!
Y/n: Whooaa really?! Okay okay.
Me: Be ready. I'll be there in 10 mins.
Y/n: See you later, Oppa~ Saranghae~ HAHAHAHA

Whattt? She thinks that "Saranghae" is just that cheap? is just that easy to give out to people? She knows that Saranghae means I love you but ughhh... What a tease she is!

10 mins later..
I'm waiting for her at the basement. She finally walks out from the elevator and waves at me like never seen each other for years. Although we only known each other for only 2 months, I don't know why I feel soooo connected with this girl. It's like, she's the other half of me. She's a lot more younger than me and I have that feeling of wanting to protect her 24/7. I start my car engine and she gets in the car.

I pull the car off from the basement car park and off we go to the restaurant. She couldn't stop talking about how excited she is to be staying here in Korea and doing her studying at the same time.
Y/n: Oh, I was doing some shopping with my mum for my college. I bought you thissss!!! *she pulls a snapback out from her hand bag and rubs it on my face*
Me: I'm driving you weirdooo!!!!
Y/n: hehehehhe, you like it?
Me: Take off my snapback and replace it with yours.
Y/n: Ahaaa!! I know you're going to like it!
Me: I didn't say I like it.
Y/n: I hate youuuu!!! *sulking*
Me: You said LIKE. You didn't mention about LOVE it.
Y/n: *smiles back again* YOU lOVE IT?
Me: Nope. 
-- She turns her face to front and pouts. She knows my weakness ughh. I take the snapback that I wore from my place and put it on her head. Since she already got her hair falls on her shoulders, she looks even more cute with my snapback on.
Me: You're so cute when you're sulking.
Y/n: I'm always cute. *pushes her hair behind her shoulder*
-- I look at her and smiles. I turn my face to the road and thinking is there gonna be a day that I can officially call you my love? Sigh.

10 mins later...
(Y/n) is already walking inside the restaurant, alone. I wanted to get off the car together with her but she said "Ah ah ah! *she stops me from going out from the car* You wait here, I'll go inside first and then 3 mins after that, thennn you can get off. Understand?".
Me: Until when we're going to act like this?
Y/n: We'll talk about this other time. I'm hungry. I'll see you later, inside kay?
-- I leans against the driver seat and see her walking inside the restaurant. She's so beautiful, even just from behind. I look at her until I see her no more. I walk out, and locks the door. Suddenly, there are few girls slowly walking towards me. I smile and greet them.
Fan: Omo omo! What are you doing here?
Me: I'm having my lunch here. *smiles*
-- Some of them are crying, some of them have their hands covering their mouths, some of them are taking my pictures from their phones.
2nd fan: You're here alone?
Me: Uhm... yeahh.. But, my friend is already inside.
3nd: Are the other boys inside too?!?! Omo omo, we should go inside!!!!
Me: No no no! They're not here. It's just, my other friend.
4th fan: Friend? Just you and... that friend? Is it a girl?
Me: I bet all of you hate waiting right? I think so is that person waiting for me inside. Nice meeting all of you, have a nice day and take care.

I walk inside and I know that all the girls which are probably like 15 of them are following me from behind. I walk to the front desk person.
Me: Can you help me?
The worker: Yes?
Me: Please don't let anyone sees me eating or even know where is the room I'll be eating.
The worker: Oh I understand. You may go enjoy your meal. I'll take this from here.
Me: Thank you so much.

I walk to the room where I told (Y/n) that I booked for us and take off my shoes. It's just a small room that can fit up like 6 to 10 people to have their meals. Wait a second? Where are (Y/n)'s shoes though? I opens the sliding-wooden-door and I see her already busy ordering her food.
Me: Where are your shoes?
Y/n: Oh, I put it inside, near the corner there. Why? *Her eyes are still on the menu and I close back the door*
Me: You know you were supposed to--
She cuts off my words: take off my shoes and put it outside? Yes, I know that. I don't want other people see your shoes together with shoes. So, I brought my shoes inside.
Me: YAAA!!!!
Y/n: Behave. Order your food first and we'll talk about this later. Now, sit. *she looks at me, looking unhappy*

5 mins later...
(Y/n) is eating her food and I just stare at her beautiful face.
Y/n: There were girls following you into the restaurant right, just now? *sipping her soup*
Me: How do you-..
She cuts off my words again: I saw their backpacks with Big Bang's logos and buttons.
Me: Like seriously (Y/n), where are you going to stop from doing all this?
Y/n: Forever, I guess..? 
Me: *quickly puts down my chopsticks* YAA!!!
Y/n: I know you're not happy with this. But, you need to understand. You're a famous celebrity. I just wanna be a normal person that continue my studying without worrying about your fans waiting to set me on fire outside my college gate soon after I finish my class.
Me: They're not that bad!
Y/n: I didn't say that they're bad. They're nice to you but they're less nice to girls that you like. Not just you, the other Hyungs too. Now, eat up. Let's not talk about this anymore. I'm soo tired arguing about this with you.
Me: and I'm not finished!!!
Y/n: But I am!!!! Please G, I don't wanna--..
Me: I like you.
Y/n: I like you too. But just as a brother. 
Me: I like you more than that!
Y/n: You know this won't work out right? There are lots of other good girls that can be with you. Even more beautiful than me.
Me: I don't wanna be with other girls if they're not YOU.
Y/n: Stop playing around and eat up, G.
Me: No, (Y/n). I'm not even joking. I fell in love with you since you first stepped out to the stage. At 1st, I didn't believe and I will never believe love at 1st sight. But that night, I was wrong! 
Y/n: But--...
I cut off her words: I would love to have you to all by myself. Ignore our . Ignore what other people thinks about us. I don't care if I have to wait for you to finish your studying or if you even takes 10 years to study, but my feelings! My feelings towards you!!! I couldn't control it.
Y/n: Take me home.
Me: Wait.. what? *confused*
Y/n: I don't wanna hear anymore. I just wanna go home. I'll go out first, you walk out 3 mins after I walked out.
Me: But we didn't even finish our--...
Y/n: I'm done. If you wanna finish up your food, I can take a taxi to my place. *she gets up and grab her bag. She walks to the corner of the room and take her shoes*

to be continued...