Sweet Medusa.. [Part 10]

Sweet Medusa..

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
   I open my eyes and GD's hand is still wrapping around my waist. I stretch out my hand to grab my phone on the table and thank goodness I manage to take it. I unlock the screen and dammit, the brightness of the screen is killing my eyes. I open the left-side of my eye to look at the time and it shows that it's almost 8:45 am. I remove Jiyong's hand from my waist and slowly gets out from the blanket. I walk out from the room and tying my hair. I walk down stairs and wow, last night I remember there were like 15 people collapsed on the floor. And now? I think everyone went home safely already. I walk in to the kitchen and.... "MORNING!!!!", they shouts right at me.
Me: OMO OMO!!!! *I rub my chest up and down; calming myself* Don't do that! I'm not getting any younger okay! My God!!!
Ari:  Hehehe sorry, didn't mean to give you a heart attack.
Lisa: Had a nice sleep?
Me: *massaging my neck* Kinda, I guess... You guys?
-- I walk up to the fridge to grab a milk. Senugri, Taeyang and Daesung are there sitting around the table too. Seungri sticks out his leg to make me fall from going to the fridge and I kick his feet.
Seungri: YAAHHHH!!!! It hurtssss!!!! *Bringing his feet up on to his lap and massaging it*
Me: Serves you right~
The girls are laughing and as well are Taeyang and Daesung.
Taeyang: Are you okay?
Me: *grabbing out the milk from the fridge and pull out a glass from the kitchen cabinet* Huh? What do you mean?
Taeyang: Last night? Remember?
Lisa: Oh... I get it.
Daesung: Waeyo???! What happened?
Ari: (Y/n) was not happy after seeing CL and GD hanging out together last night.
Me: YAAHHH!!!! Do you have to be THAT honest to everyone ok?
Daesung: Chill gurl. We're like 1 big family now. Your problems are ours too. We can solve it together.
Taeyang: Yeah, we're like brothers and sisters already.
Seungri: Unless you don't feel that way?
Me: No no *pulls a chair and sit with them* It's not like that. It's just that I think that this is just a small matters. Like, I should understand that they're close because they're workmates.
Lisa: But sadly, you can't accept that, am I right?
Me: Let's just not talk about this anymore.
Seungri: So.... You girls gonna be staying here till?
Me: in your dreams, Seungri *pushes his forehead with my index finger* We're gonna back to my apartment later.
Daesung: But whyyyyy? 
Me: Nahhh, I just wanna go home. I miss my home sweet home. Plus, I need to take these girls away from this naughty boy right here *pushes Seungri's shoulder*
Seungri: *smirks* You know I have this babe magnet *winks*
Me: Don't say no word anymore, ughh... Do you guys want breakfast?
Taeyang: Nahh, we don't wanna burden you early in the morning.
Ari: Scramble eggs...? Please?
Lisa: I'll help you. You guys?
Daesung: I feel like I wanna eat pancakes.
Seungri: OMG, me too!!! Do you know how to-... *asking me and I cuts off his words*
Me: I'm already 18, Seungri. Pancakes are for 5 year old kids so yeah, of course I can do it.
Taeyang: You two, ughh.
Lisa: Hahahaha it's okay, Oppa. It's not like we always come here and cook for you guys.
Taeyang: All the ingredients are place down there *pointing at the down cabinet* , and pots and pans are there *pointing at the upper cabinet*
Daesung: I wanna go take a shower first. *gets up from his chair*
Taeyang: Wake TOP up.
Daesung: Will do. *walks away*
Seungri: I wanna take my shower too! *following Daesung from behind*
Taeyang: You know that GD is famous late-riser (wakes up late) in this house right, (Y/n)?
Me: Yeah. He worked hard, sometimes he wrote songs till 4 am, so yeah.
Taeyang: Oh how I wish I have an understanding girlfriend just like you. I bet, other girls gonna be like "You should be sleeping in bed with me and not staying up late just to compose new songs!" *he's using his girl's voice character*
Me: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Ari: *Slaps Taeyang's hand* YAHH!!! Not ALL GIRLS are like that okay.
Lisa: You're one of them, babe. *pouring flour in a bowl to make pancakes*
Ari: *showing her fist to Lisa* You see this? You want this on your face?
Taeyang: HAHAHAHA you girls are very funny. So, only (Y/n) the one taken among you guys?
Ari: *fixing her hair* Yup. I broke up with my boyfriend when I was 16 because he cheated on me. Boys admire Lisa but she's so not into this puppy loves thingy. And (Y/n) found her 1st love in Korea. I hate my life, it's so unfair.
Lisa: I read somewhere on the internet that you never had like an official relationship. Is it true? *mixing the ingredients in the bowl*
Taeyang: *chuckles* You read about me? Wow. Yeah... It's hard to find the perfect one for me.
Me: *whisking the eggs in the bowl* Perfect people don't exist.
Taeyang: Ahh, I see.

"and if that's true, what are you doing here making breakfast for us? Cos you're a perfection to me.", a familiar voice comes interrupting us.
-- I pull up my head, everyone have their eyes on him and he's still looking all sleepy. He scratches his head and smiles towards us.
Me: You're awake, Oppa?
GD: Yeah. I thought you left me again, so that's why I came down here. *pulls the chair and sit with Ari & Taeyang* What are you making, babe?
Me: Pancakes and scramble eggs. You want anything else?
GD: *putting his head on the table and continue sleeping* Nahh, that sounds great already.
Taeyang: Did you drink that much last night?
GD: Nahh, I was busy looking for my girlfriend till an hour later, I noticed a small memo on my laptop screen. She went for a late night jog. *his eyes are close but he's mouth is still talking*
Ari: You went for a late night jog?! You know this is not (Your Country's Name) right?!
Me: Chill. I just went like somewhere nearby and ate ramen at a shop.
GD: You ate Ramen?? *tilt up his head*
Me: Well yeah... I was hungry...
GD: We made this party for you. We organised everything, just for you. We ordered pizzas and other foods, for you. Last night's party was for you. And you went outside to eat ramen?
Me: Why are you freaking out??
Taeyang: You guys need to chill.
Me: It wasn't me who started yelling at him!
GD: I wasn't yelling!
Me: Sounds like one!!!
GD: What is wrong with you?!
Me: Okay, here's the thing. Do you know how hurt I was from last night's party? Do you know I locked myself in your room because I felt terrible? Do you even bother to ask your girlfriend if she was okay? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME?
Ari: You guys.....
Lisa: *holds my arm* Babe...
GD: You...... you were hurt from last night's party..? But... why? Did someone hurt you..? *gets up from his chair* Did someone hit you? *walks towards me*
Me: It's okay, Oppa. Let's just forget about it... *heating up the pan for the scramble eggs* I don't want us to fight about this small matters.
GD: You know you can talk to me about everything, right babe? Tell me.
Me: It's okay. It was nothing. I'm sorry that I yelled at you. *turns away from his face because I wanna pour the eggs in*
GD: *walks past Lisa who's just next to me and hug me from behind* I'm sorry I yelled at you first....
large.gif
Me: It's okay... I know you and the boys worked hard for last night's party. Thanks anyway.
GD: *place his face on my shoulder* I hate arguing with you babe.
large.gif
Me: So do I, Oppa.

"You guys don't have to do that in front of my breakfast okay! YAHHH!", TOP's deep and loud voice surprised all of us in the kitchen.
Seungri: Go get a room or something.
GD: *smirks* You guys should get girlfriends too! Don't be mad at us that you guys needs to see this.
Me: *chuckles* Go take your shower first, Oppa. I need to finish my cooking first. Seungri and Top already had their shower. You should too.
GD: Oh fine. *kisses me on the cheek*
large.gif

GD walks out from the kitchen and going upstairs to his room to take his shower.
Taeyang: *gets off from his chair* I'm gonna take my shower. *walks off from the kitchen*
Ari: I think I should take my shower too *gets up from her chair*
Daesung: YAHH? Why are you guys leaving when I'm about to walk in here?
Ari: HAHAHA, I wanna take my shower. *walks away*
Seungri: Did you see Jiyong walked past you just now? *surprised*
Daesung: Yeah!! He woke up early!!!
Seungri: Miracles do exist huh? *his eyes are sparkling*
Top: What are you guys crapping about? Of course he woke up early. He got a girlfriend now. He's no longer the old GD.
Seungri: He asked us to get girlfriends too. Lisa, do you wanna date me?
Me: Over my dead body 1st, Seungri.
-- Top & Daesung laughs.
Seungri: You're just jealous that I'm wayyyy wayy wayyy good-looking than your boyfriend right? That's why you don't want your bestie to date me! Jealous!
Me: Do you want me to pour this hot oil on your face?
Daesung: Now I see whyyyy GD fell in love with this girl.
-- Everyone laughs, and so do I...

15 mins later...
Ari walks in the kitchen because she took her bath already.
Me: Ari, can you please take over my place, here? I wanna take a shower. Lisa, you took yours already?
Lisa: I woke up at 7 and I went straight up to the bathroom to take my shower. Don't worry about me.
Ari: Sure sure. You go ahead. I can take care of this.
Me: Thank you. I'll see you guys later, BRB.
-- I walk past Seungri and he stretch out his leg to block me again and this time, he wins. I almost fall to the floor but someone quickly picks me up by supporting my body from falling down.
"You okay?", Taeyang ask.
Me: Yeah, thanks... *he pulls my body and releases his arms away from my body* Thissss prick!!!! *slaps Seungri's shoulder*
Seungri: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: I'll kill you next time when you do that.
-- I walk off from the kitchen.

   I walk up to Jiyong's room and opens the door without knocking. Suddenly, I see Jiyong's pulling up his boxer. And thank goodness he already put his boxer on.
Me: Omg omg, I'm so sorryyyy.... *turns backwards*
GD: Hahahaha what are you being sorry for? *casually pulling his pants* You're my girlfriend, I don't care if you sees it after all. *zipping his pants*
Me: *turns facing to him back again* Errr... okaayyy..... *quickly walks to where I place my towel but GD pulls my wrist* Huh...?
GD: Forgive me if I did anything wrong to you before..... You know I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I will never do that to you, ever.
Me: It's okay... I'm sorry that I made you looking for me last night.
large.gif
GD: I love you, beautiful. I feel blessed to call you mine.
Me: I feel blessed to be yours.
GD: Go take your shower, I'll be downstairs waiting for you okay? *kisses my nose*
large.gif
Me: Okaaayyy.

I watch him slowly walks off from the room and thinking to myself "I don't know if I even deserve you to be in my life, Ji. What if one day I have to leave you? What if this jealousy..... oh... nevermind..."
I walk in the bathroom and takes my shower.

10 mins later...
I took my shower and have my nice clothes on. I walk back in the kitchen and everybody's already sitting around the table. Lisa and Ari are cleaning the kitchen counter. I look at GD and he pulls the chair next to him for me, and pats the chair--signalling me to sit there, next to him.
Jiyong wraps his hand around my neck as soon as sit down. He pulls me closer to him and he buries his face in my wet untied hair.
GD: Your hair smells gooooood *inhaling the smell of my shampoo*
Me: You're weird, Oppa. Smelling people's hair early in the morning.
Seungri: I think he's drunk
   I notice that Taeyang is not looking at us unlike the others who are all looking at GD being weird. He's more like annoyed and looks like he just wanna walk off from here. Is he okay though?
Me: Taeyang ahh, thanks for saving me from falling down to the floor just now.
Taeyang: Ahh, thattt one, nahhhh don't mention it.. *smiling but more like a force smile*


Taeyang's P.O.V
   (Y/n) almost fell down to the floor when Seungri blocked her way using his leg just now. But, I managed to support her body from falling down. But I don't know why, when I caught her from falling just now... I have this feeling like... I don't know.... it feels like... I like her.. She's one nice lady and GD is one lucky guy to have her. (Y/n) never dated anyone before and I never had a girlfriend before. I think it's really unfair that GD, the one who's famous among the girls have (Y/n) as his girlfriend. God should set me with (Y/n) and not with him.
   To be honest, I was amazed with her performance during the awards night too. I told myself that I wanna find this girl and wanna get to know her better. But, I'm not as pro as GD. GD managed to find her Twitter and contacted her through it. But here I am, ending up watching them smooching and hugging in front of me. I just think that (Y/n) deserves someone better for her 1st love and not.... GD. I know GD is a good guy, but I don't know man. I just love this girl... If only I can stop the time and kiss her beautiful lips, once. Just once. But I know, that will never happen. GD better take care of her or I'll break his bones when he hurt this beautiful girl's feeling. 

Your P.O.V
   Why is Taeyang staring at me like that though? Is there something on my face? Is my shirt all dirty? Is it because of my hair? Or maybe he's thinking about something else but his eyes are locked at my face? Daydreaming? Should I tell GD? Nahh, I shouldn't.. I need to stop being vain. Maybe he's daydreaming and he didn't notice that he had his eyes on me. Well, okay then. Enjoy your daydreaming, Taeyang.

to be continued...