Sweet Medusa.. [Part 16]

Sweet Medusa..

Your P.O.V
   My phone's alarm is ringing and it's getting louder and louder. I tap the stop button and pull away my blanket that was covering my body. I look at the time and it's 6:30 AM. I look around and I see Taeyang, Top and Seungri sleeping on the couch. They must have switched off the tv before going to sleep. Lisa and Ari are both still sleeping next to me, not even bothered about my loud ringing alarm. I get up from my sleeping spot and slowly walk up the stairs, carefully in the dark.
   I walk in to GD's room and I see him still sleeping like a baby on the bed. He must have been working up till late in the morning because his laptop is still on and so do his table lamp. I walk to the table and turn off the table lamp and then grab my towel. I head straight to the bathroom and take my shower. 5 mins after the shower, I put on my jogging clothes and tie my hair. 
image

  I plug in the charger to my phone and grab my fully charged iPod with my earplugs. When I'm about to walk out from GD's room and go out for my morning jog, I stop and stare at GD's face. He looks so small from here. He's so tired, I can tell it by his face. I stare at him for almost 2 mins and then I slowly walk out from his room. I walk downstairs and I'm surprised by Taeyang who's sitting on the couch rubbing his eyes.

Taeyang's P.O.V
   All of the girls and boys went to sleep before me and I was the last person who went to sleep. When I realised that everyone went to sleep, I look at (Y/n) sleeping. She have her blanket covering her body and her face is so lovely when she's sleeping. She looks like she have nothing to worry about in her life. I took almost 40 mins just staring at her face and then got up to turn off the tv. I woke up because I felt like going to the bathroom. So, I turn my face looking at (Y/n)'s sleeping spot but she was not there! Then, I remembered... Oh, she's a runner. She likes to go for a jog early in the morning. I change my position from sleeping to seating on the couch. I rub my eyes and forcing myself to get up and go to the bathroom.
   Suddenly, I hear someone's running down the stairs. I know who that is. I continue rubbing my eyes and when she's finally downstairs, she's surprised looking at me.
Y/n: OMO OMO!!!!! *Bending her body and rubbing her chest, calming herself down* You scared me, Oppa. Why are you awake?
Me: Nahh, I wanna use the toilet. Are you going for your morning jog already? What time is it now?
Y/n: *Checking her iPod* It's 6:55 am and yeah, I'm going for a jog. *Slowly walking to the door*
Me: Be careful and take care. *Get up and walk to the toilet*
Y/n: Thank you, Oppa~

   Dang gurl! (Y/n) was so hot in that sports clothes. If I am GD right now, I would get the up from my bed and follow her for a jog too. Her body is amazing. That's why she looks good even when she's only wearing a sweatshirt and a legging. Because she have a really nice & hot body figure. She once told me that she likes to run because she gained confidence from running. She even told me that all her problems will slowly fades away when she runs. She's so beautiful. No words could describe how beautiful she was in that sports clothes.

Your P.O.V
   I quickly ran back to BigBang's dorm when I saw the time on my iPod showing at 8:10 am. I walk up to their place and open the door. I pull out the earplugs off from my ear and I hear people talking in the kitchen. I shut the door behind me and walk in the kitchen.
Ari: See! I told you she'll be home at this time. *Smiling*
Me: Oh... Goodmorning, Ommuni. Did you sleep well last night?
-- Not just Ari & GD's mum are in the kitchen. Top, Daesung, Seungri & Lisa are there too. Sitting around the table, enjoying their hot morning drinks.
GD's mum: Oh, you're back! Of course I slept well. Thank you to you girls for giving me the guest rooms. I'm so sorry that you girls need to sleep downstairs, on the floor.
Me: No, it's okay Ommuni. Plus, I was so tired and sleepy last night that I didn't even feel like I was sleeping on the floor.
Top: Yeah, you were the 1st one who fell asleep last night.
Seungri: YEAH, Because she had--...
-- We all heard the loud noise coming from under the table.
Seungri: OUCHHH!!!!
-- and then Lisa look straight in his eyes and give her killer look to Seungri.
GD's mum: Omo, what happened? Are you okay?
Seungri: Ah ya ya, I'm okay. Don't worry. *massaging his leg that got kicked by Lisa just now*
GD's mum: Aigoo, look at her body... *Checking my body from my head to toe* No wonder she looks good in everything. She's a runner!
Me: Hahahaha, I didn't run to have a nice body. I run because I feel good when I do it.
GD's mum: I can't imagine you wearing a really nice dress walking down to the red carpet with this gorgeous looking body, little girl.
Daesung: She's gonna look good if she'll wear one.
Top: She's gonna rock that red carpet!
Me: HAHAHA you guys continue with your talking. I need to go upstairs and take a shower.
GD's mum: Oh oh! Can you please wake my son up? Thank you.
Me: I will.

   I leave the kitchen and walk upstairs heading to GD's room. I walk inside and I see him still sleeping and hugging the pillows. I hate when people wake me up from my deep sleep so I decided to just leave him first and I'll wake him up after I finished my shower. I grab my towel and off I go to the bathroom.
   5 mins after that shower, I walk over to the bed and hold my towel from falling off to the floor. I crawl up to GD on the bed and starts playing with his hair. GD bleached and dyed his hair waaay to many times, so his hair is very dehydrated. But, I still keep playing his hair and he's slowly waking up. He open his eyes and our faces are 3-4 inches away.
Me: Goodmorning Oppa.
GD: *closing his eyes back again* Please don't make me start something that we couldn't end it later on. *His eyes are still shut and he smiled after he spoke that*
Me: Huh...? What are you talking about..? *Confused*
GD: I liked my view but too bad I can't enjoy it. *Seductive smile*
Me: *I look down at what he was looking at just now and I just realised that he saw my cleavage. I clear my throat and pull up the towel higher* Uhmm... You need to get up and take your shower because your mum asked me to wake you up just now. *I get off from the bed*
GD: *Chuckles* You're so cute when you're embarrassed, babe. *He gets up from the bed and head straight into the bathroom*

   He didn't close the door after he got in the bathroom. I saw him grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste. I ignore him and opens the cupboard to put on some nice clothes. I forgot that GD hid all my stuffs in here last night and now this cupboard are full with me & GD's shirts. More like chaos-cupboard. I arrange my clothes and his clothes again but I hide my clothes under his ones. So, if GD's mum come checking his cupboard, she'd only see GD's clothes in here. After I finish arranging the clothes, I grab some clothes for me to put on.
   Usually, when I'm changing my clothes and GD's in the same room with me; I would still have my towel on while wearing my knickers & bra. After those two important things are ready on my body, THEN I can make the towel falls off from my body.
   I put on my knickers and bra, slowly letting the towel falls off from my body. I hear GD walking out from the bathroom. I turn around and he's wiping his wet face that he just washed. I bend down to take my legging and putting it on. I know GD's scanning my body while I'm trying to pull this legging.
Me: Oppa!
[ You're wearing:
image
http://www.polyvore.com/52/set?id=118175138 ]
GD: *Awake* Ah ah, what what???
Me: What are you looking at huh?? *Still pulling my legging*
GD: AISSHH!! I was busy imagining things with your beautiful body just now AISSHHH!!! I'm annoyed now!! Ughhh! *he falls back his on the bed, frustrated*
Me: Stop with your imagines, now go take your shower. What did you even-. I.... You were already in the bathroom! You should just took your shower-... Oh my God, I'm so annoyed!
GD: Oh! I just realised! You didn't give me a morning kiss yet!! AHA!
Me: *Putting my top on* I need to go downstairs and make you guys breakfast. *I grab a cardigan that I took out from the cupboard just now from the floor. Since GD's mum is here with us, I just feel like I need to 'cover' my whole body. I don't know why, but I just feel like one..*
GD: I promise you after you give me my morning kiss, I'll head straight into the bathroom and take my shower. If you're not giving me one, I'll continue laying on this bed and start imagining all the stuffs that I wanna do with your body all over again. *He cross his legs and smiling like an idiot*
Me: *throws the cardigan to his face* Stop it. If you wanna imagine it, just go on. But why did you tell me? Ughh, you're making me feeling uncomfortable right now AGHH! *walk back to the bed and grab the cardigan from him*
GD: Please, baby? Just a kiss! *Blinking his eyes for few times, acting all cute but actually, he IS cute though.. haha*
Me: Just one kiss okay? Promise you'll take your shower okay??
GD: I PROMISE !! HIHI

   I put on my cardigan first and pull out my hair and start tying it into a ponytail. I crawl up on to the bed where GD's sitting on and ready to receive his morning kiss from his girlfriend. He pats the spot on the bed, telling me to sit in front of him. I shake my head, telling him no. I'll just stand here. He moves his sitting spot closer to where I'm standing and he's smiling.
   He close his eyes and I crash my lips on his lips.
image

I'm about to pull away from the kiss but GD quickly place his both hands on my waist, not wanting me to pull away, yet. He deepens the kiss even more where I wanted to pull away. I can still taste his toothpaste inside his mouth.
image

I pull away from that almost 2 mins and a half morning kiss but he my lips again.
image

He continue kissing and deepening the kiss.
image

   Suddenly,
We both hear the door bursts open. We pull away and a bit worried that GD's mum gonna see this. But, thank God it's the girls. I forgot that the girls moved their stuffs in here and GD didn't lock the room so that they could take their stuffs when they need it. I slowly wipes my lips with my fingers and I look down at the bed, smiling awkwardly. GD gives a quick for his lower lip and slowly pulls away his hand that was cupping my face just now.
image

Ari: Oh my, God. We're so sorry (Y/n)! We didn't-....
I cut off her words: No... it's okay.... GD begged for a morning kiss, so yeah, I gave him one. *Slowly walks away from the bed and walking to them*
-- GD gets off from the bed and still smiling by himself, heading to the bathroom and shut the door.
Lisa: Morning kiss? *Dragging her big suitcase to take out her things because they wanna take their shower* That doesn't look like morning kiss at all!
Ari: Yeah. *Opening her suitcase* More heating up for the next 'level'.
Me: YOUU!!! *pokes her waist*
Ari: I'm starting to wonder just like the boys....
Me: About what..?
Ari: *taking out her toothbrush and toothpaste* About... you know... *clears throat* You... and Jiyong Oppa.... the bed.... doing... adult thingy.... *not looking at my eyes because I know she's feeling uneasy talking about this*
Lisa: I don't think they did it yet. *feeling confident about her answer*
Ari: You think so? Why?
Lisa: Oh wait, I know so! You know I will always be right about our friendship right?
Ari: You seriously haven't do it, yet.... (Y/n)..? Please tell me that Lisa's wrong! please please please~
Me: Hahahaha, sorry babe.... she's correct again.
Ari: *Shouts on top of her lungs* WHAAAATTT?!!???!
Me: SHHHH!!!! *covering *
-- Suddenly, we hear few stuffs falling from the bathroom and GD opens just a little bit of the door. He wipes away his wet face and looking at us.
GD: WHY WHY???! What happened??? Did someone fall or something?? Are you guys hurt??!
Me: No no, nothing... We're all fine. You can go continue with your shower now... 
GD: HAISHHH! I just made our shampoos fell UGHHH and now I need to pick it up again.
Me: Hehe, sorry Oppa.
-- He shuts the door and I hear him grunting over the shampoos that fell on the floor.

Lisa: I mean, it's so obvious though.
-- And I just realised that the 3 of us are all now sitting and gossiping with each other on the floor. Just like back in high school when we were hanging out together at my house.
Me: Obvious? What do you mean...?
Lisa: *holding her clothes, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste and a hair brush with her hands and putting it on her lap* I mean, if she already did it... You could see a slightly different from it. Or when she's about to do it or something, she'll at least freak out about it to us, asking us if it's okay to do it or not. Or if she planned to not let us know about it, she'll be awkward talking to us about this. I mean, look at her now. She looks like there's nothing to worry about. So, it means; she still haven't do it.
Ari: Waaahhh! Bravo for your conclusion. Why on earth I didn't think like that before?
Me: HAHAHAHA, whatever~ Let's go downstairs and make some breakfast!
Ari: OH! We forgot to tell you about that!
Lisa: GD's omma is cooking for us and the boys are helping her.
Ari: Helping her? Seungri seemed like being tortured by GD's omma to cook for us HAHAHAHA.
-- The 3 of us gets up and ready to leave the room.
Me: HAHAHAHA why though?
Lisa: Seungri kept on complaining about how tiring and difficult to cook breakfast and lot more easier to just buy it outside. So, GD's omma scolded him HAHAHA.
Me: HAHAHAHA. *Stops from walking out the room* Oh wait. *I turn around and starts shouting* OPPA!! I'm going downstairs first okay?
GD: OKAAAYYY! *Shouting back* I LOVE YOU PRINCESS !!!!
Me: I LOVE YOU TOO !!!!

   Lisa walk in the bathroom first when we arrived downstairs. Ari & I walk in the kitchen to see how the boys & GD's mum are doing. Seungri and GD's mum are both wearing red aprons, focusing on their cooking. Taeyang is washing the dish and Daesung is wiping it. Top is cleaning up and arranging the plates, glasses, spoons, chopsticks and napkins around the table.
Top: Omo, you guys are here already?
Seungri: I thought you guys are coming down in year 2017! *Sarcastic*
GD's mum: *takes the wooden spoon that she's using and pokes it at Seungri's waist* Why you gotta be so mean to (Y/n) huh? She's my son's girlfriend. Be nice to her!
Me: *Sticking out my tongue and also showing him off my Good-hand-sign* Mwahaha!
-- Ari and I both pulls the chairs and sit at the table while Top is almost done with his work.
Me: Do you guys want me to help with anything? I can't just sit and watch you guys from here....
GD's mum: The boys told me already; that you always cooked for my son and the boys when you came here for a visit. So, today's your rest day. Let me repay you for being nice to the boys, okay? So, just sit back and relax.
Top: *pulls the chair and sit on it. He's massaging his back-waist part like and old man that just got back from fishing* Aigooo Aigoo, ahhh!! Finally, I gotta sit down on the chair!!!
Me: HAHAHA, my charming looking Top is getting older, nawwhhh~
Top: Haisshh. Can you please don't mention about me getting older? I know you're still 18 and ughhh...
Taeyang: She'll be debuting at a really young age, huh?
Seungri: I debuted at the of 16!
Daesung: You had us that time.
Taeyang: She's debuting as a solo artist.
Daesung: Not as a member of a girl group.
Seungri: Oh... yea... OH YEA! I just realised that!
Top: I hope you'll be okay about this whole debuting as a solo artist thingy.
Ari: Don't worry, she have me & Lisa behind her back.
Daesung: AND US TOO OKAY???!
Taeyang: We're her close friends too okay.
Top: Yea! She's like my little sister now.
Daesung: OUR!!! OUR LITTLE SISTER!!!!
Seungri: She's still a little monster to me though.
GD's mum: *Beats his shoulder, more like a motherly beat* BE NICE TO MY SON'S GIRLFRIEND.
Seungri: OUCCHHH!! Oh fineeee.
GD's mum: (Y/n)-sshi, can you pass 2 extra passes for your 1st concert to GD and ask him to pass it to me? Me & my daughter wanna be there at your very 1st concert.
Me: *Smiling* Even if you didn't ask about that, I'll make sure GD's gonna pass it to you.
GD's mum: Omo omo! Thank you so much!!!
Ari: I'm a bit worried though.... about this whole (Y/n) debuting thing....
Me: Why, babe?
Ari: I..  I'm afraid that... You're gonna replace me & Lisa's spots with somebody else. Somebody else who are a lot more famous and prettier and more beautiful and funnier and..... *sighing* Can you not start debuting yet babe? *frowning*
Me: Awwwhhh, babeee~ Don't say like that. Don't you remember what you once said to me when we were back in high school? You said if one day that I'll ever be a singer, you wanna be the president of my fan club and Lisa's gonna be the vice president. Don't you remember..?
Top: You girls are so cute. I'm so jealous that you had your true friends with you, (Y/n). I'm a lot of a loner back in high school though.
GD's mum interrupts: I have something to say here... If one day, (Y/n)-sshi and Jiyong will get into a big fight in their relationship.. I want you guys, including that pretty girl-- a friend of (Y/n) which I don't know where she is right now... *everyone laughs and she continues her words* help them as much as you could to fix their relationship. Don't courage them to stop loving and give up on each other. I have a feeling that (Y/n)-sshi is the right girl for him. So, please, try your best to get them back together if they're in a big fight. Can you guys do that for me? Please?
-- Everyone have their eyes on each other and I feel,... I don't know... I feel touched, and also worried and also nervous.
Taeyang: We'll try our best.
Daesung: I'll make sure they'll get back together.
Ari: Me & Lisa will try our best too!
Top: Let's just hope that there will be nobody ruining their relationship.
Ari: YES!!! Fingers cross!!!!
GD's mum: Thank you so much.
Me: What about you huh, Seungri?
Seungri: Haishh! I'm just annoyed with you. But, I'm happy to see that you guys both are happy when you guys are together. I'm not that bad okay?
Me: Hahahaha, so you'll try to help me get back with Jiyong if we're in a big fight?
Seungri: I'll be the 1st one who'll flood your inbox asking hows and whys the big fight happened!!!
-- Everybody laughs.

GD walks in and walks straight to my chair, standing behind me and have his arm resting on my shoulder.
GD: What are you guys laughing about huh?
Lisa: *Walks in and drying her hair with a towel* Yeah, what did we missed though? Ari, get up and take your shower!
Ari: Alright, maam! *gets up from the chair and Lisa sits down at her place*
Daesung: Naaahhh, we were just discussing about (Y/n)'s debut.
Top: Since GD & TOP album went crazy when we produced it, do you think it will be crazier if (Y/n) & GD produce an album together too? *Asking everyone, basically*
Me: I don't want to make a (Y/n) & GD album. I wanna make (Y/n) & TOP album!!! *Blinking my eyes few times at Top and his face turning red*
GD: THISSSS GIRL!!! AISHH!!! I'm annoyed!!!! 
Me: Hahahaha whaaat? His voice is sick. Of course I wanna make an album with this amazing guy.
GD: So, you're saying that I'm not amazing enough to make an album with you?
Me: If you wanna be featured in our few tracks, I don't mind... HAHAHAHA
GD: HAAIISSHH!!! Featured??? UGHH, you're so good in making me mad huh?? *pinching my both cheeks with his hands*
Seungri: Just make a wedding photo album already!
Lisa: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wedding photo album??? HAHAHAHAHA Omg!!! 
Seungri: OMO OMO!!! Lisa laughed at my joke!!! OMO, she likes me!!!!!
Me: Over, my, dead, body, Seungri.
-- Evreryone laughs.

to be continued...