Sweet Medusa.. [Part 26]

Sweet Medusa..

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
   I don't know why I am currently dreaming of Lee Hi's Rose song. I open my eyes and I look Lee Hi is not in the room but Jihyo is still sleeping. I grab my phone and look at the clock, it's 7:55 AM. Suddenly, Jihyo also wakes up from her sleep because of Lee Hi's Rose song.

Jihyo: Is that your alarm?
Me: No, it's not. But this is Lee Hi's song.
Jihyo: and she's not here? I think it's the morning mission! *she quickly gets up and put on a jacket.
Me: Morning mission?
Jihyo: Let's just get out and check it out.
-- So, she walks out from the room while I'm still busy finding my jacket. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I walk outside and I see all of them are still sleeping. I walk outside from the house and there are literally camera crews everywhere, focusing on my messy-morning look. I see Lee Hi singing her "Rose" song on a small stage that they set for here.
I see there are circles with numbers on it. Jihyo is standing on the number 2 circle and I stand next to her.

Jihyo: This is the breakfast mission right? *She's asking the director*
Director: Yup. Let see which team will wake up first before Lee Hi's song ends.
Me: Before her song ends????
Jihyo: Lee Hi!!! *shouting* Sing loudlyyyyy so the 2NE1 girls can wake up!!!!
-- Lee Hi follows what Jihyo said and she's now singing even louder than just now. Suddenly, Gary walks out and quickly runs to the spot next to me.
Gary: I don't know what's happening but I know I need to get up. So, let me just take a short nap here for a while.
-- Then, Sadara & Park Bom appears at the door.
Bommie: What's this?
Jihyo: Park Bom!!! Faster, wake CL & Minzy up. You guys need to stand here so that we can eat our breafast!!!
Sandara: Breakfast????? Okayokay!!! I'll call them!!!! Bommie, you go stand there next to Gary first!!!
-- Park Bom put on her sandals and she's standing at the number 5 circle.
Jae Suk, Kwang Soo & Suk Jin comes out from the house because they heard the chaos going on just now.
Jae Suk: Aigoooo~ Whyyy are you doing this to our morning sleep huh Director?
Me: But Lee Hi's song is coming to an end.
Park Bom: *shouting* Daraaaaaa-ahh!!! Faster come out from thereeee!!!!
-- CL, Sandara and Minzy quickly runs out from the house and we're complete! But Lee Hi's song is still going on. Taeyang was also awake due to the chaos we made outside here but he ran in back to wake the others up. 
Now all of them are here except GD. Lee Hi walks down from the stage and she's at the number 1 circled-spot.

RMD: So, as you see... The girls team wins!
All of us-Girls: *Cheers loudly* Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!
RMD: So, the winner team will be eating delicious breakfast that is already prepared thereee *pointing at the spot where all the breakfast are ready for us* and the team who-....
-- The director stopped talking because he's looking at someone who just walked out from the house, wearing a hoodie which only covered his face, only leaving his eye part.
GD: *bows* Good morning, sorry for being late... Sorry
Seungri: This is definitely a miracle to see our leader waking up at this time.
-- Everyone laughs
Jae Suk: Hahahahaha why? I've heard or seen somewhere that G-Dragon is the hardest person to ever wake up in the morning.
CL, Taeyang, Sandara & Seungri: HE IS!!!
RMD: One of our camera crews told us that last night, the camera caught (Y/n) and G-Dragon sleeping at the hall, together.
Lee Hi: But when I woke up just now, she was next to me *confused*
RMD: Yeah because she woke back 2 hours later to her room.
GD: Hahahahahaha
Haha: Ooh, now I know why he woke up late.
-- Everyone giggles.
RMD: Okay... So back again to our breakfast mission. The winners get to eat delicious breakfast meal while the lose team will only be eating a bun and a box of milk.
Jong Kook: Is the bun big or-....
-- Jong Kook didn't get to finish his words but the director already take out the bread from his pocket. It's only the size of my fist. I don't know how they're going to survive until our lunch time.

We head to our table where all our foods are served and the boys are sitting at the other table where they're served with buns and boxes of milk. Kwang Soo is joining because he's till in our team.

While enjoying our breakfast,
Haha: Aigooo, look at that Kwang Soo eating.
Kwang Soo: *showing off to them by eating his scrambled egg in slow-motion* I loveeeee my team~~
-- We all laugh at him.
Gary: I think I just opened my bun packet like 3 secs ago but it's all gone now. I'm still hungry.
Seungri: Aigoooo, Noonaaaaa... *asking CL* feed meeeee~
CL: Come here..
-- Seungri quickly gets up from his place and walk up to CL. She gives Seungri a taste of her steak that she cut to small pieces. Seungri then walks back to his table.
Seungri: aaaahhh! This taste sooo good. I'm not even lying!!
Jae Suk: Ji Hyo ahh, you look so pretty without your makeup.
Gary: You're always pretty to me.
Haha: Ji hyo ahh, I lovee youuuu..
-- Jihyo put a mushroom soup and a bread on the plate. She walks up to the table and she place it in front of Taeyang.
Taeyang: Me?
Jihyo: Thank you for coming to Running Man. Have a nice breakfast~
Jae Suk: AIGOOOOOO!!!
Haha: Noooooooooooooo!!!!
Gary: I hate that girl hahahahaha

I take the plate. I put some scrambled eggs, buns, mushroom soup, grilled beef and bbq sauce on the plate. I walk up to their table and put it in front of GD.
GD: For me? Thank youuuuuuu, loooveeeeee!!!
Jong Kook: Haiz, he is the reason our team lose and didn't get to eat all those delicious breakfast. But look at him now, sighs.
-- Lee Hi then walk up to the table and give Jae Suk her breakfast too.
Jae Suk: Lee Hi, thank you sooooo muchhhhh.
Lee Hi: This is for you and thank you for always entertain me and my family whenever we watch Running Man. *bows*
Jae Suk: Aigoooo Lee Hi-sshi, thank you soooo much.

3 weeks later...
   Last night's Running Man episode was the episode where I was in it. 2NE1, Bigbang and our papa YG watched it with us at our YG Building because we worked till late at night, last night. But right now, I'm in the studio; recording a new song that the CEO want. Suddenly, a guy come in to my recording studio and whispers something with my music manager.
Music manager: (Y/n), our CEO wanna see you in his office now. He said, you'll continue recording later after he finished talking to you.
Me: Ohh okayy..

I place my headphone back to its place and walk out from the recording room. I push the 'up' lift button and few secs after that, the lift door opens. I see GD in his black shirt and that black jeans with his bad boy cap.
GD: Eyhh? Where are you going? I thought you're doing your recording in the room?
Me: Yeah, I was. But YG is calling me to his room.
GD: Yeah, he called me too. I was busy writing lyrics just now.
Me: What did we do wrong?
GD: I don't know. We can't date anymore, I guess...
Me: now that's one good news then.
GD: Heyyyyy yo girl. I was just kidding ok
Me: lol, me too okay Oppa
-- The door finally opens at YG's office floor and we both walk out straight to YG's room. GD knocks on the door and we hear YG saying "come in". 

YG: Oh good, both of you are already here. So, have a seat.
-- We both pull our own chair and sit right in front of his table. He's busy typing something on his laptop and we're still in confusion.
GD: Why are you calling us, boss?
YG: The Running Man show producer called me this morning. They said, the rating of their show for last night's episode went up. It's even higher than those love K-Dramas. So, SBS just contacted me that they wanna make a tv programme show for both of you.
GD: For both of us?
Me: You mean, the 2 of us and that show is about us?
YG: Yes. People wanna know how this hot Korean couple doing & what they do on their daily life. Plus, you'll get extra income for that and you know it's not just a little amount right?
GD: All of our activities will be featured? Activities in YG Building too?
YG: Yes. I told them I gave you guys a green light to do that programme but now, it's your decission. Are you guys going to do it?

GD looks at me and I look back at his face, falling so deep in my thinking.
GD: You okay to do it, babe?
Me: I don't know. You?
GD: Our boss just gave us a green light. So I guess, why shouldn't we just give a try? 

The next day...
Our boss; YG told us to come to the office again today since we need to discuss on the further details on the show that we agreed to do yesterday. We informed the producer as soon as me & GD agreed to do it. So today, YG, me, Jiyong, the TV producer, that show's crews and other staffs are in the meeting room; discussing about the concept of the tv show.

Producer: We're thinking of putting you to in a house just like the couples in the We Got Married's show where there are all given a house or do you guys want to use your own house..?
-- I look at my boyfriend's face to see what he's thinking but he's already in his deep thoughts.
GD: what about you, love? *lookin at me*
Me: I don't know hahahaha, because both have the pros and cons. But.... I'm more into staying in the new house. What about you?
GD: Hmm.... me too actually.... after all, our house is the only private place that we have. If we show it to the public, we no longer can call it as private. So, you agreed to staying in the new house, ok?
Me: Yup... but, for how long tho?
Producer: It might take around days for the 10 episodes of the show.
GD: days? Hmmm....
Me: I think I'm good with it. It's just, this busy man right here *massaging GD's shoulders*, he's not always home due to his busy life.
GD: But I will not be busy for you, honey~  *winks*
-- everyone in the meeting room laughs at his cheesy words.
Producer: So, can we start this programme as soon as possible...?
Me & GD: Yes.
Producer: Next week?
Me & GD: Okay!


A month later...
Me & GD are invited to do a 30 mins interview for a show. Tonight will be our 1st episode of "GD&YN in the House!" and that is also 1 of the reason we're having this interview together.

Interviewer (Int): So, tonight, your 1st episode of tv show that you guys have been doing together which is called "GD&YN in the House!" are finally airing! Are you guys feeling excited bout this?? *she says brightly*
GD: Of course! We can't wait to let our fans to watch it.
Me: It took us almost a month to finally watch the 1st episode, so of course we're so pumped for this.
Int: How do you guys feel having a show only for both of you, I mean, everyone's dying to know their favourite celebrity couple's daily life routine, so, how you guys feels bout working together?
GD: It's definitely fun to have your girlfriend to work with you & yes, I'm very excited to have my fans and (Y/n)'s fans, both to finally keep up to date with our routines.
Int: and you, (Y/n)sshi?
Me: I like having my boyfriend all the time by my side but sadly, he's always busy due to his works. So, to finally have our own show, working and making time for each other at the same time, it's just the best!
Int: Is it me or I'm already excited for the first episode? We've been reading through a lot of comments through the social medias that they're very excited that "GD&YN in the House" are finally airing. It will also have 2 episodes per week & some of them even said that 10 episodes are not enough to know you guys better. What do you guys have to say bout this?
Me: Overall, we took 26 days of recording for the 10 episodes of our show. So, I think it's more than enough to know us; the other side of us.
GD: We believe our tv show team on putting the clips together and I'm really hoping that people will finally notice us a normal couple, just like the others. We crave each other a lot just like the other couples. So, look forward to it!

GD's P.O.V
We finished our interview, 2 hours ago. Our boss, YG is holding a mini-party to celebrate our 1st episode of "GD&YN in the House!" at a private place that he booked. He invited my parents, my boys from BIGBANG, mine & (Y/n)'s close friends, the producer and the team and other artists. Sadly, (Y/n)'s parents couldn't make it to this party due to them staying across the country but they told us that they'll be watching the 1st episode at home.

We finally arrive at the mini-party.
It's on a rooftop of a building with a sky full of stars as our roof. There is a big TV screen for us to watch the 1st ep and 3 flat screen tvs too. I hold my girlfriend's hand with my left-hand and a box full of fried chicken on my right hand. It's so dark and we bouth thought that we came to the wrong place.
Suddenly, the lights are all up, we see familiar faces cheering for us & congratulating us.
SURPIRSEEEE!!!!

We both got surprised by them and I look at (Y/n)'s face. I wish I can always see her face like that. Smiling brightly and looking so beautiful just by smiling like that. I'm sooo lucky to have her as my girl. She's already beautiful with her smile. She's even extra beautiful if she puts on her makeup, just like now.

BIGBANG boys, 2NE1 girls, Lee Hi, Rap Monster from BTS, Jungkook from BTS, V from BTS, Tablo, Jae Suk, Jihyo, Kwangsoo, and Gary are one of the familiar faces that I see from here. They all greet us warmly and congratulate us on the 1st episode that will be air in an hour.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
GD is talking to Sandara & CL of 2NE1 and I'm here chit-chatting with my 2 friends from my college. Rap Monster from BTS is slowly approaching to me.
Rapmon: Heyyy (Y/n)! How you doin gurllll?
Me: Rapmonnieeee! I'm good, thanks and how bout youu?
Rapmon: I'm good too. Thanks for inviting me, V and Jungkook tho. The others couldn't make it because they need to practice on the new dance steps.
Me: No problem and thanks for coming. What are you up to now?
Rapmon: Writing new music, recording some stuffs in the studio, nah nothing different tho. You?
Me: Same tho. Ring me up if you need any female artist to be featured on BTS's new album yea? hahahahahha
Rapmon: Hahahahaha, ring ME up if you need any cool rapper to be on your new album.
GD suddenly interfere: But I'm cooler than you.. *back hugging me from behind*
3JZjFOJBf9kL6.gif
Me: Oppa....

To be continued...