Sweet Medusa.. [Part 19]

Sweet Medusa..

G-Dragon's P.O.V

   I called my manager and my management to help me track where did (Y/n) go. While waiting for them to call me back, I walk upstairs, and then back to downstairs, and then walk in the kitchen, and then walk back to the tv hall, and then walk out the dorm, and then walk back in, feeling like a lifeless person.
   I walk back to the kitchen, drinking a water. Suddenly, my phone is ringing in my pocket. I quickly place the glass on the kitchen counter and answers the phone.

Me: WHAAAAATTT?! SHE'S IN UK?!?!
-- I know the boys were shocked with that yelling through the phone that they come running in the kitchen.
Seungri: Waeyo WAEYHH WAEYY???
Me: If it's like that, then can you please book me a ticket to there too?
-- Suddenly, I feel someone's pulling my arm and grabbing away the phone.
Top: Thank you so much for the information and we appreciate your work so much. We'll call you if we need anything again. *He hangs up*
Me: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?! I was talking to-...
Top interrupts: She said she need space to think.
Daesung: So, give her one. 
Taeyang: At least we already know that she's in UK.
Me: Yes, of course we know that she's in UK. But do you know that she's alone there?! Do you know that she'll either be safe or not thereee?!
Top: You need to calm down. Go take a shower or something...
Me: I don't want to calm down! She's my girl! If anything bad happens to her, I-...
Top cuts off: But she's all grown up! You need to calm down!
Me: Calm down? HAHA, Calm down? It's easier for you to say that because she's not your girlfriend right??! Can you guys please put yourself in my shoes?! What would you guys do if your girlfriend is there, alone, somewhere that she never been to before!!!!
Seungri: Wait wait... if she's in the UK... LISA! LISA LISA!!! Lisa's studying in London right?? Give her a call then? Ask her if (Y/n)'s with her.
Me: I told you beforee! (Y/n) didn't call Lisa nor Ari for almost 2 weeks already. Plus, I don't think she'd go there. I think she's going somewhere else that no one will recorginsed her.
Daesung: Just let her be.. She'll be fine.
Taeyang: She'll be back soon.
Top: and We'll hear her explanations as soon as she gets back.
Me: But... where is she going to actually..?

Your P.O.V
   My flight touched down at the London Heathrow Airport and I took the cab to my hotel in Manchester. I wanted to stay in London but Lisa's here, somewhere. I don't want her to track me, so I better stay in Manchester then.
   I'm laying down on the bed right now and watching tv. And now, let the thinking... begin.

The reason why I traveled here all the way from Korea because... I've been thinking, lately... GD deserves someone better than me.
Ever since I started my debut, everything about me changed. My schedule were pack with shows, interviews and photoshoots. Whenever he asked me to come by, I could only stay there like 1 to 2 hours. Or whenever he asked me to stay over for a night, I couldn't do that because the next day it's either I have shows or interviews going on. Sometimes, when I had the time to slept over at his place, I will be the one who fell asleep first while he's doing his work. Before this, I always wait for him to finished up his work and we'll go to sleep together but not anymore...

GD deserves someone that could be by his side whenever he wants to, he deserves someone that could follow him on tours, he deserves someone that would say yes anytime when he wants to make love, he deserves someone to go on a date whenever he's on his free time, he deserves someone that can cook him breakfast every morning, he deserves someone better and not me.

   I think it's time for me to let him go so that he could find someone better to replace my spot. But, I can't! He's my 1st love, my 1st kiss. I know he wanted to make love with me but I was still not ready for it. I'm saving up that place for a guy that one day I'll get married to. I know it's kinda old school but yes.. I wanted to try it with him but I don't know, I was afraid.. I was afraid that when GD already experienced it with me and when he's already bored with me, he's going to leave me. I prayed almost everyday that this day won't come but yeah... I think it's time...

G-Dragon's P.O.V
4 days later...
   For these past few days, I've been drinking and smoking cigarettes quite a lot than usual. I keep on staring at her memo that's on the table next to my alcoholic drinks. I still haven't took my shower and it's almost 12 pm right now.
   My head's hurt from thinking how's (Y/n) doing right now, what's wrong with her, what's wrong with us, what happened, why is she doing this to me, what did I do wrong, did I hurt her.. My head is even hurt when the alcohol starts to hit my veins.
   We're all hanging out the tv hall and watching tv. The boys know that I'm having my hard time right now, so they're not complaining about the alcohol drinks and the cigarettes that I've been taking.
Suddenly, we all hear someone's knocking on the door.

Me: You guys ordered lunch?
Seungri: I didn't... You guys? *asking the boys*
Top, Taeyang & Daesung: We didn't too.
Me: Maybe it's a delivery.
Seungri: Let me go and check it out. *Gets off from the couch and walk the door*
-- I turn my face looking back at the tv when I have no idea what am I watching right now. I'm too busy thinking about my love. I hope she's doing good in the UK though.
Seungri: Uhmm.. Hyung ah....
Me: Why? Is it for me? Is it a mail? Is it a package? *too tired and heartbroken to care*
Seungri: It's more important than that. It's your girl... (Y/n).... She's here....
-- I quickly destroy my cigarette in the cigarette pot and runs to the door. I haven't showered, my clothes all smelled like cigarette smokes, my hair is the worst, my breath is all alcohol smell. I pushes Seungri to the other side and I finally see her....
Her hair is falling on both of her shoulders. She's wearing a sweatshirt, jeans and boots but still looking as hot as . She's a real beauty. She didn't smile when I arrived in front of her. More like she's about to cry but why am I the one feeling that there are tears coming out of my eyes? Oh yes, the tears starts rolling on my cheeks when our eyes finally meet.
image
The boys are all standing behind me and looking at us. I know they're all waiting for one of us to say something to each other but our eyes says it all.

Top: (Y/n)-ah... We were all very worried about you.. Are you okay?
Y/n: Yeah.. I'm fine. Can I come in..?
Daesung: Of couse.
-- She walks past me and the boys.
Y/n: I need to go upstairs to take something. I'll talk to you guys soon okay?
-- The boys are all looking weird when she said that. She quickly walk upstairs and I assume she's going into my room.
Seungri: What are you waiting for? *pushing my shoulder*
Top: I think she's heading to your room.
-- I wipe off my tears and quickly run up to the stairs. I walk to my room and opens the door. She was actually standing with the suitcase just now at the door. I thought that suitcase was full with her clothes but it's empty. That suitcase is on the bed and now she's clearing her stuffs out from my drawer.

She takes her her hair dryer, hair curler, makeups, makeup brushes, her perfumes and everything's cleared just in a minute. I'm just standing still here at the door, looking at her. My tears are streaming down like non-stop.
She places all her stuffs in the suitcase and head to the cupboard. She pulls out all of her clothes and stuffs it in the suitcase, leaving only my clothes in the cupboard. I believe everything that she owned in this room, she's stuffing it in the suitcase. She quickly zips her suitcase and place it at the door where I'm actually standing at. She walks back to my working table and her hand is covering . Her tears are falling down her precious cheeks but she have her fringe covering her face.
She grabs a pen and the memo paper that she loved to write stuffs on it. She's writing something and also holding her sobbing sound escaping from . She places the pen back to its place and stick the memo paper on my laptop screen. She walks back to pick up her suitcase.
She looks at me and our eyes are both red. We're both letting our tears to say it instead of talking. She cups my face and I hold her hand that she just placed on my cheek. She steps closer and it looks like she's going to kiss me on the lips. But she kisses me on the cheek instead.
She pulls away her hand from my face and walk past me, walking down the stairs with her suitcase.
I place my hand on the door frame and slowly falls on my knees, crying out loud. I can't help it, my heart hurts so bad right now. I look at the laptop screen and trying to figure out what did she wrote on the memo. I wanted to walk there but I'm just too weak right now. All I can do is just cry and cry.

Your P.O.V
   I walk down the stairs with my hand covering my mouth, the tears are streaming down my face non-stop. I see the boys are all standing at the tv hall, looking at me. I quickly walk to them and place my suitcase next to them. I pull Daesung in a hug, and then Taeyang. Taeyang whispers in my ear "Is everything okay?" and I just nod while crying. I move on to Top and he pulls me in his hug. He whispers "Call us if you need someone to talk to okay?" and I nod, slowly releasing from the hug. Seungri looks a bit mad but pulls me in his hug after that.
Seungri: I don't like what you're doing to my Hyung right now. I hope this will end soon and you guys get back together! *releasing from the hug*
Me: Take care of yourself. Please make sure that he'll stay healthy after this. Don't let him take all those things so often *pointing at the bottles of alcohol & packets of cigarettes on the table*
Top: You take care of yourself too okay?
Daesung: I hope you realised what you're doing right now.
Seungri: I hate you. *walking away and walk up the stairs heading to GD's room*
Top: Just ignore him.
Taeyang: Go home, take a rest, We'll see you soon..
Daesung: Goodbye..

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   Me and the boys are all at the airport right now. We'll be flying to Thailand for our showcase. There are fans and paparazzi here at the airport too, trying to get pictures of us. Thanks to the airport securities that they're all in a good behaviour. The boys are all chit-chatting with each other while here I am, sitting alone at the waiting seats. I take out my wallet out from my pocket and (Y/n)'s memo appears.
"I love you forever and always, Kwon Jiyong. Please remember that, please."

I'm relieved to know that she's still in love with me and forever will be. Everytime I see her memo, I know that she's still mine. Everytime I look at it, I know she's still in love with me. Suddenly, Seungri wakes me up from daydreaming about me & (Y/n)'s future...

Seungri: Hyung ah, look who's coming.. *pushing my shoulder & pointing to someone's walking in the airport*
-- Me & the boys are all looking at a girl who's wearing a very familiar snapback, a sweatshirt, jeans and boots. She have the exact snapback that (Y/n) wore once while we were on a date. Wait.... It's (Y/n)! I'm about to get up but then Seungri stops me.
Seungri: Remember what she did to you? You think she deserved to see you running to her? Huh?
Taeyang: What are you talking about huh? She's still his girlfriend!
Daesung: Yea! I mean, look at the note that she left for him!
Seungri: But, SHE LEFT !!!!

(Y/n) is busy checking her ticket and passport, pulling her bag with her. She walk past TOP while she's busy reading the details on her ticket, suddenly TOP pulls her wrist...

Your P.O.V
   I walked in the airport and I felt weird because there are a lot of girls and paparazzi in here. I don't think so they're here because of me. I bought my ticket last night and I don't think I informed about it to anybody... I'm busy looking at the numbers on my tickets and suddenly, I feel someone's pulling my wrist.

Me: Top? What are you doing here?
-- He smiles and he pulls me for a hug. We hug for almost 60 secs and then slowly releasing it. Top's hug will always be the best hug in BigBang. He's tall and smells nice, so yeah, what a great combination, lol.
Me: Oh... *finally realise that the boys are there with him too* You guys are here too? *smiling*
Daesung: We're going to Thailand because we have a show there. *pulls me for a hug too*
Me: Thailand? Wow.
Seungri: What about you? Going to London again? and not telling everyone? Hmphh... *he's being sarcastic to me because he's mad. He was standing in front of me but then he slowly walks to GD who's sitting at the seat, sitting next to him*
Me: Naaahhh, I'm going back home.
Top: HOME?!?!???
-- The two of them who were not interested seeing me here which is GD & Seungri also look surprised when I said home.
Me: Yeah. Home *smiling*
Daesung: But what about your album and promotions here in Korea??
Taeyang: Yeah! What about your college?
Me: The college itself sends me home because they need few documents that I left back in (Your Country's Name). So, I need to go home and take it. I told my management that my college is my number 1 priority, so they cleared up my schedule for me.
Daesung: Ahhhh! I'm so jealous of youuu... We're busy doing shows and here you are, waiting for your flight to get home. AHHH I'm jealous!!
Top: Hahahaha, you must be excited huh?
Me: VERYYY!!!
Top: So, do your mum & dad knows what's going on between you & him..? *casually pointing GD who's busy playing with his phone*
Me: Nahh. Whenever we're on the phone, they never asked me about my relationship. I have a feeling that they know about me dating him, but yeah... I just think that they're not interested. HAHAHAHA.
Top: Hahahahaha really?
Me: Yeah. They only want me to finished my studying first and then later after that, they'll talk about it with me.
Taeyang: So you should focus on your studying moreee next time okayy!! *messing around with my hair*
Me: HAHAHAHA, I will~
-- Suddenly, an announcement for the flights gates makes us stays in silent. She's informing the airport that the gate is already open.
Me: Sounds like my plane..
Daesung: Whaaaattt?? Our gate will be open in 20 more mins and you just got here and nowww your gate is open?! NOO!! This is unfair!!!!
Me: hahahahaha, I'm lucky, you know that *winks* I better get going now...
Top: Have a safe flight, little girl... *pulling me for a hug*
Me: Thank you.
Daesung: Take care of yourself. *pulling me for a hug after releasing from Top's*
Me: You too.
Taeyang: Call us if you need anything. *pulls me for a hug*
Me: I will. *Smiling*

I grab my bag and bows to GD & Seungri who are sitting at the seating place. I walk away and wave them a final goodbye...

G-Dragon's P.O.V
(Y/n) is walking off to the gate and she didn't even hug me before going there? All she did was giving me & Seungri a bow. I'm missing here already. Can I please skip all these pain moments and stops at me & her getting back together?

Top: You okay? *asking me*
Me: Yeah. I'm good... 
image
-- I lied. It hurts. It frickin hurts!

1 day later...
   The boys and I are in Thailand right now. They're all playing around in the pool and I'm here, laying down on this chair-bed and enjoying the sun. I'm checking my fans on Twitter. I go on to this famous kpop blog and wanna see what's going on with the idols nowadays.
   Suddenly, I see the title of a post that seriously hit me hard in my heart. "G-Dragon & (Y/n) breaking up rumours". I scroll down to read it. "BigBang were at the airport waiting for their flight and few hours after that, (Y/n) appeared at the airport too. We thought that (Y/n) was joining them but we were wrong. In fact, (Y/n) only talked to Taeyang, Daesung & Top and not to her boyfriend & Seungri. From the pictures that we took, it shows that (Y/n) and G-Dragon are not talking to each other. Did they fight? Did they break up? We're still trying our best to get the updates about their relationship from themselves."
I read the whole article and I even saw the pictures. Pictures of (Y/n) talking to the boys and me hanging out with Seungri really made it obvious that me & (Y/n) are not talking to each other. I scroll down to read the comments from the readers.

User 1: I know (Y/n) is no good for my GD oppa!
User 2: What happened between them? The looked all happy before. And now?
User 3: I'm deleting (Y/n)'s songs from my phone now! She broke my GD Oppa's heart, so I'm gonna break her apart too!!
User 4: I know this day going to come. Both; GD's fans and Y/n's fans are having a fanwar now. I'm out!
User 5: Did (Y/n) cheat? Wait? It's not confirmed yet right? I hope this rumour is true though. I hate (Y/n). I know she's dating my GD Oppa for fame!!!
User 6: (Y/n)'s album have been up on the no. 1 chart since she released it. And now, she's breaking up with G-Dragon? It's so obvious that she's just using GD for fame!
User 7: I know she's a gold-digger!
User 8: Yaaayyy!! They're breaking up, let's celebrate VIPs! Our leader is single!!!

   Why are they feeling so happy when I'm all heartbroken here? Why are they celebrating when I'm about to die of heartbroken here? Why are they putting all the blames on (Y/n)? We didn't confirm anything yet and they're already blaming it on (Y/n)? What if I was the one who did the wrongs in the relationship? Why are they hating on my girlfriend so much?

A month later...
   I read on the kpop blog that (Y/n) just arrived here in Korea about 3 days ago. I was excited when I read that and I was even more excited when my manager told me that she will also be at the concert. What concert? It's like a small concert somewhere in Seoul where there will be a lot of Korean singers & groups. There will be a lot of fans going there and it will be aired live on that night too. (Y/n) will be one of the performers that night. I will be having a solo performance, Taeyang, Top & Seungri gonna to have their solo performance too. And then we'll perform as Big Bang.
   I was so excited to see her in 4 more days which is the day that the concert will be on until I read yesterday's article on that famous kpop blog. The title itself kinda feels like it's slowly cutting my heart into two. "Jungkook & (Y/n) spent their time together to (Y/n)'s college".
   I scrolled down and continued my reading when my heart said don't read it.
" (Y/n) & Jungkook from BTS spotted together walking in to (Y/n)'s college. We're still working on to get the updates from (Y/n) and G-Dragon about their relationship but what's up with these two people hanging out together? Jungkook which is the golden maknae for BTS group once tweeted a picture of him & (Y/n) on BTS' official twitter account. Jungkook is also few months younger than (Y/n) which is G-Dragon's lover seems so close in these pictures. Where are they going? What do you readers think about these cuties?"

I saw the pictures. (Y/n) wore a white t-shirt, jeans & her fave boots. Her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders and she seemed to be rushing in to her college, holding her files. Jungkook was following her from behind and he smiled in every pictures that the fans & paps took.
I scrolled down to read the comments:

User 1: I think G-Dragon and (Y/n) are seriously no longer together. It's so obvious. We don't need their confirmations. These pictures shows it all.
User 2: Ahhh! Finally my G-Dragon is single & I don't care who (Y/n) wanna date with after this. As long as she stays away from my man!!!
User 3: Jungkook is younger than (Y/n), I don't think they're dating.
User 4: Is (Y/n) recommending Jungkook to sign up at her college as well? 
User 5: (Y/n) is seriously a gold-digger! She dated GD and now my Jungkookie?! What is wrong with this girl??
User 6: Why is she making people to hate her more and more everyday?

   After I read those terrible comments, I tried to stay positive about the article. I told myself "Maybe she was working out with her new music along with that boy. or maybe she wanted to go to the college but she didn't have a license yet so she asked Jungkook to helped her. or maybe Jungkook wanted to know more about her college so that he could continue his studying in there. or maybe they're close because Jungkook really liked her and (Y/n) is treating him like her small brother.."
   A lot of "maybe"s came running into my mind last night that I didn't sleep really well. This morning, I assumed the boys read the article too cos they asked me about them.

Taeyang: Did she text you anything?
Me: Huh..? *was checking my e-mails* Oh, (Y/n)? Nope.
Top: Why did she went there with that boy from BTS??
Seungri: I can't believe she's a type of person who moved on so quick and quickly replaced it with a new guy.
Taeyang: I don't think so. Maybe she have her own reason. You need to stop with that assuming.
Daesung: She'll be at the concert too right?
Top: Yup.
Daesung: I think it's better to just ask her during the rehearsals.
Me: When's the rehearsal starts though..?
Taeyang: in 2 more days.

Your P.O.V
2 days later..
   Today's the 1st day of my rehearsals for the concert. Our stage is huge, the fans are gonna be standing and jumping everywhere. The famous idols gonna be sitting at the front stage and so do I.
   I know people are dying to know what's going on between me & GD. I didn't say a word when they asked me about it. The rumours about me breaking off with GD & dating Jungkook, both are ridiculous.
   The day where they spotted me & Jungkook walking in to my college was actually the day I need to pass up my documents that I left in (Your Country's Name). I supposed to go there at 9 am but I woke up late and that was why I looked like a miserable person on that day.
   People don't know that BTS & I are actually recording a 5 episodes of our own tv show. 
"BTS & (Y/n) different lifestyle", the title of the new show.

There will be 5 episodes and it will be aired once in a week, which is on  Saturday night. The show is gonna be about BTS' daily routines & mine as well. It's just that there will be episodes of me coming over to their place and they'll be serving me foods, talking, playing games, answering questions from fans, and they'll bring me to have a look at their dancing studio too.
And then, we'll switch. I'll bring the 7 of them to my apartment, cook for them, tell them about myself, answering questions from fans, playing games and I need to show them how I usually write songs, recording and all. 

So,
what people didn't know the exact thing happened on the day where they spotted me with Jungkook was that; me & BTS were actually recording for the show. I totally forgot to pass up my documents to the college. Jungkook said that he was craving for a coffee near my college. As soon as he mentioned my College's name, that was the time I remember that I need to pass up my documents. So, I joined him. BTS' manager drove us to my college and then he said that he'll be at the coffee shop to buy coffees for us & the boys. Jungkook wanted to see how's the inside-look of my college because before this; he only walked pass there. So, I told him just follow me then.
His face was priceless that time. He's still a high school student, so of course he was amazed looking around the college.
That's the story behind the "Me & Jungkook dating" rumor.

Neither one of us could tell the media about what actually happened because we all agreed to only speak about our tv show as soon as the 1st episode will be aired. We need to obey they policies and if we break it, we'll be in a big trouble. So, we both decided to just shut our mouth.

"BTS & (Y/n) Different Lifestyle" will be the 1st tv show that I'll appear as myself. The recording of that show will be ended as soon as the concert ends. The concert where me, BTS and the other Korean artists will be performing. I've been informed that Big Bang are going to perform too. My boyfriend will be performing his solo performance too. Looking forward to that!

Me & BTS arrived at the concert place about 10 mins ago. We're both nervous for our 1st day rehearsal today. I think, I'm more nervous than them because I'll be performing as a solo artist and they have 7 members in their group, unfair!
We all walked in this huge place and sit at our own seats that has been labeled with our names on it. I'll be sitting between these BTS boys because our tv show will be aired using the same channel that the concert will be aired. Like, do you get it? SBS MTV is the concert organiser and so do our new tv show. But, it will be aired in different-different time.

I sit between these 7 boys and I see a lot of other artists coming in here too. 2NE1, SNSD, MBLAQ, 2PM, B2ST, EXO, f(x), B1A4, Infinite, 2AM and moreeeee.
I feel so small and insecure sitting here.
Suddenly, I see 5 familiar faces walking in and heading to their seats. It's Big Bang yo! But sadly, they didn't notice me sitting here with these boys. 

20 mins later...
   We're listening to the producer who's up on stage with his crews, briefing about the concert. He's telling us who'll be the opening stage, and when is that ones turn to perform on stage, and there will be few videos showing on screen, and this and that. We all just listen and nodding to each of his words. This place is huge. Like, no lie. 

45 mins later...
   
BTS are now rehearsing their performance on stage. We're still in the middle of the recording for our tv show. I'm waiting at the backstage right now, nervously. I've been asked to talk to the camera because that's what people do usually in tv show lol haha. There are a lot of famous people walking around here in backstage.
   Some of them are practicing their dancing steps, some of them are warming up for their vocal performance later, some of them are testing out their dress that they'll wear on that night. And here I am, drinking my water from my bottle, looking around, feeling small, and having 3 cameraman recording me doing nothing in front of my face hahaha.

Suddenly, while I'm busy looking at my phone, someone taps on my shoulder. I look around I see Krystal Jung from F(x). But this time, she's with her members from f(x). I get up from the chair and she pulls me in a hug. I hug the rest of her members as well.
Krystal: Good luck with your rehearsal later!
Amber: It's your turn right, after this?
Me: Yeah. and Thank you, Krystal.
Sulli: You look so young in real life.
Victoria: And I feel so old. HAHAHAHA.
Krystal: She's just 18, what do you expect her to look like? HAHA
Sulli: No, I mean.... She looked all fashionable and mature in her pictures on that Kpop blog. But in real life, she's so small and young hahahaha.
Me: Haahahaha, I'll take that as a compliment then hahaha.
-- I notice that the 3 of the cameraman are shooting this bit and I know this will be aired. So, I'm trying my best to look happy when I'm all tired and nervous.
Victoria: We've been informed that you'll be on a new tv show along with BTS. When will that episode be out?
Me: It will be out on next week, Saturday night.
Sulli: I can't wait to watch it!
-- Suddenly, one of the backstage crew guy with his walkie talkie in his hand call me.
Crew: Uhmm, excuse me. (Y/n)-shi, you're up next.
Me: Oh, okay okay.
Krystal: Good luck!
Me: Thanks.
Amber: Nice talking to you.
Me: You too.
-- The crew guy is giving me a mic and guiding me to the way up on stage.
Crew: *waiting for the person he's listening to with his headphone carefully* okay... it's time. Good luck!
Me: Thank you. *walk up on stage*

10 mins later...
   I quickly run down the stairs and now I'm safe back at this backstage. I see the boys from BTS are clapping their hands for me & cheering for me. They're all high-five-ing me and there are so many cameraman from our tv show crews shooting this bit.

Rapmon: We watched you through that tv *pointing to the tv that I was watching before I went up stage*
Jungkook: and my Noona rocked that stage!!!!
Me: Stop calling me Noona or I'll push you out on stage nowww hahaha. Btw, how was it though? Was it good? I can't even remember what I just did on the stage.
V: You kidding me? You were amazing up there!
Jimin: You're going to prove to the whole world that you don't have to dance ily to Wow-ed the audience.
J-Hope: All you need is talent.
Jin: and You have that talent!
Me: Aaawwhhhh, thank you so much you guys.
-- Each 7 of them pull me for a hug and our director for the tv show says "CUT!" as soon as I finished hugging them all.
Director: Okay, only today's rehearsal will be featured in the show. Since you guys still have 2 days for your rehearsals, I think it's better to not shoot it so that you guys can focus more on your performance and we don't wanna distract you from it. Okay? That's a wrap!
-- All the boys and me clap our hands and high-five each other. We thank the director, the crews and our cameramen for today. 

20 mins later...
   I walk out from the backstage-bathroom and fix my sweatshirt. The director and all the tv shows' crews went home about 10 mins ago. The boys from BTS are still standing still watching the tv. I join them from behind and Jungkook turns around.

Jungkook: Do you think this tv show will be successful?
Rapmon interrupts: With (Y/n) inside this show, of course, everything will be a big success!
Me: Hahahaha. No, with BTS in this show, of course it's going to be one popular tv show!
V: We're glad that we're working together with you to promote our work together to the world.
J-Hope: Yeah, since we also just debuted months and months ago, and now we're sharing a tv show together, I think we all can help each other to promote each others' work.
Me: Yeahhh! Let's just hope our show is gonna be a big hit!
All the boys: YEAAHHH!!!
Jungkook: OMO OMO!!! *looks so surprised and excited at the same time*
Rapmon: OMO!!!! I like these boys!!! They're my idols!!!!
-- I turn around and I see 5 boys standing in front of me.
V: BIG BANG!!!!!!

   5 of them smiles when they see these 7 boys standing behind me acting like girls who just bumped into their fave idols. They all excghange hugs and hand shakes. Daesung pulls me in a hug 1st, then Taeyang and follow by Top. When I'm about to take a step back to where I was standing after hugging Top, Seungri pulls my wrist.
Seungri: I'm sorry that I was being mean to you lately. But yeah, I miss picking fights with you, monster. 
-- I smile and the we both end up hugging each other like a big brother and a small sister.
Me: When's your turn to be on stage?
Taeyang: We'll be doing the solo performance first and then, later after that, we perform as Big Bang.
Me: Ohhhh~~ *suddenly my eyes stops at GD who's wearing his black rayban and snapback*
GD: *bows* Hi.
Me: *bows back* Hi. You doing good? *smiling and hurting inside at the same time*
GD: *his beautiful smile slowly starts to appear* Yeah. You?
Me: I'm great.
Seungri: SO! I saw few guys with cameras following you and them almost every where just now. What are you guys up to?
Jungkook: We were recording for our new tv show along with (Y/n).
Top: TV show?
Daesung: What TV show?
Taeyang: Is it new??
Rapmon: Yeah. It's about our group & (Y/n)'s daily routines tv show.
Jimin: It's easier to say that we're promoting ourselves to the world hahahaha.
J-Hope: Hahahah yeah. But we know, everyone's gonna watch this show because of this beautiful girl here *messing up with my hair*
Me: Noooo... You guys are more good-looking and handsome. The girls are dying to watch you guys.
Seungri: SO!!! It means!!! That pictures of you and Jungkook, you guys were actually in the middle of shooting the show???
Me & Jungkook: *nods* Yupppp~
Taeyang, Top & Daesung: HAAAIIISHHH!!!
Me: Hahahahaha whaaattt?
Daesung: We thought you guys are a thing.
Jungkook: I'm not good enough for her, hahahaha.
Me: I'll never be good enough for anyone.
Rapmon: But you're good enough for this fantastic leader of Big Bang!!!!
-- All the boys from BTS cheers to what Rapmon just said. I put my head down and covers face with my hand. GD who's having his hand at the back also lowers down his head, smiling.
Taeyang: You guys know what's going on between them?
J-hope: Of course! They're dating each other, of course we know about that~
Seungri: Wait.... You guys didn't know? You didn't tell them, (Y/n)? *asking me*
V: We didn't know about what?
Top: You guys didn't see the rumours going on the internet?
Jimin: We didn't have time to read that things. We were busy playing basket ball, and then swimming, and then going here and there.
Taeyang: OOhhhh, so you guys didn't know?
Jungkook: About whaaaaatttt?? *curious*
Seungri: That these 2 *showing me & GD* are not talking to each other..?
Rapmon: What, they're fighting..?
J-Hope: That's normal right when you're in relationship?

to be continued...

+ I think this is the longest part that I've ever wrote for "Sweet Medusa.." :P Oh, mind upvoting this fanfic if you enjoy reading it? :) And please don't be mad at me about these prev & upcoming sad parts. I mean, you guys can't expect me to just write this whole story with kissing, jogging, eating and kissing again with Jiyong right..? Of course there'll be and other interesting parts. So please, don't complain about "Please, don't break them up!" and etc. I know what I'm doing with this story. So yeah, be cool. Thanks x +