Sweet Medusa.. [Part 29]

Sweet Medusa..

Your POV
   It has been almost a month since the argument that me & GD had in the studio. During this whole 1 month, we've never text or call each other. GD never came home since that argument day but all his stuffs are still here. He knew where I hide my house keys but I don't think he'll come to get his things. We bumped on each other in the YG Building quite a lot of times but he pretended like we both didn't know each other.
   There was 1 time when he was lining up to get his coffee at the YG Cafe & I was standing righttt behind him. Of course he noticed me because when he was waiting for his coffee, I was paying my coffee at the cashier & he just looked at me for like 2 to 3 secs & continued back looking at his phone. When I lined up behind him to get my coffee, nope, he didn't bother to greet or talk to me. He just took his coffee & walked away. There was also a time where I was at the dance-studio floor, waiting for the elevator to go to the management's floor & when I stepped into the elevator, GD was in there. He was wearing his black sunglass.

There was only the 2 of us in the elevator & both of us are going to the same floor. I just stand awkwardly in front of him & yup, we both didn't greet or talk or anything.

Now, I'm on my way to the meeting room where all the YG Family artists, manager and CEO Yang Hyun-Suk will be there as well. It's regarding our annual YG Family concert that will be held in 2 more months. I walk in the meeting room and almost everyone is already there. Lee Hi is offering me to sit next to her & on my other side is the Bigbang group seats. I only see Daesung & Seungri sitting & playing with their phones, I don't thin they noticed that I came in already. I continue talking to Lee Hi which next to her are 2NE1 girls, Epik High, PSY, Akdong Musician & the new artists from Mix & Match; Team A & Team B's leaders (Winner & iKON). Taeyang & Top finally walks in & Taeyang happily wave at me when he first walk in to the room. After Taeyang greets the other artists, he walks to me saying "Is anyone sitting here?" & I say, "I don't know, Seungri-ahh??".
Seungri: Oh! Sorry sorry, Heyyy (Y/n)-sshi, didn't see you come in. Oh & No no, no one's sitting there. But since (Y/n)-sshi is sitting there, let Jiyong sits there then?
Taeyang: Ahh yea, Jiyong~~ *he leaves the empty chair & sit next to the empty one*
Me: It's okay, you can-...
Taeyang: No, it's okay, it's Jiyong's spot.
-- Hmm, I assume that none of them know that we're both not talking anymore or maybe they're just trying to pair us back. Top finally walks to his seat next to Taeyang after talking to the 2NE1 girls,
Top: Heyyyyy (Y/n)-sshiiii, what's uppp, how you doinnggg???
Daesung: (Y/n)? I didn't notice she was there
Seungri: ME TOO Hyung! Thought there was Lee Hi silently and awkwardly sitting there.
Lee Hi: I can hear that from here, Seungri Sunbaenim... *while still playing with her phone*
Me: Hahahaha, don't mind him.
Top: Where's Jiyong? He was with us when we came here just now right?
Taeyang: He went out for a smoke.
Daesung: Oh, so he's back with his smoking habit again?
Seungri: Probably because he's stress with all his works.
Me: I've never seen him smoke in front of me before...
Taeyang: That's because he's happy & have nothing to worry in the world. Nah, maybe he's just stress at the moment

Our Papa YG finally walks in with his other managers & asistants but GD is still not here.
YG: So, everyone's here.
CL: Jiyongie's still not here.
-- Hmph, look who's answering instead for "Jiyongie".
YG: Okay nevermind, first, my assistant gonna pass you all the lists of the performance during the YG Family concert.
--- GD finally walks in. He bows & apologise to the others, including the CEO for being late.
GD: Sorry for being late.

YG: It's okay, take a sit. We're just about to start.

He takes off his black sunglass, looking for any empty seats. I put my face down, facing the table & Taeyang calling him to have a sit next to him. He walks to the empty seat next to me and sit like there's nothing awkward about it. Lee Hi passes the papers to me, I take a piece of it & passes it next to GD. He supposed to take only the papers but instead, he accidentally touches and grab my hand. That somehow automatically make my head turn to him but nah, he don't even bother about it & busy analyzing the content of the paper. Hmm, guess he didn't actually mean to touch my hand then. But it feels like one of those moments when I first fell in love with GD.. it made me feel like I'm a teenage girl again, falling in love with this guy name Kwon Ji Yong.

20 mins later...
YG: So, that's for 2NE1 & Bigbang's performance. Moving on, GD's solo performance. I want you to perform your hit songs as usual & personally choose 2 more songs that we will combine for feauturing perfomances.
GD: You mean I need to sing my song with a feautured artist?
YG: Yes. I recommend you to choose "Without You", "Hello", "R.O.D" or "Black".
Sandara fustrates: Please don't choose Hello, Jiyong-ah. Cos I need to sing Top's "Doom Dada" song & that's already a big pressure for me.
Taeyang: 1 song down, 3 more songs to choose.. *jokingly*
YG: Rosé which the one who used to feautured in your "Without You" song won't be available for our YG Family Concert because she's busy with her trainee schedule.
Seungri: Replace her with that awkward but with angelic voice over there, Lee Hi-sshi. *points out to Lee Hi eagerly*
-- Lee Hi is surprised with Seungri's decision and quickly shakes her head, saying no. GD laughs at her cuteness, we all laugh at it.
Tablo: What so hard about it? Just choose her girlfriend there next to him to be feautured on both songs then.
-- GD who was laughing and giggling just now, suddenly clears his thorat and look away from Tablo.
Top: That's a good idea tho.
Tablo: I mean, GD of course will be performing The Leaders with Teddy & CL. So, if people wanna see him with CL, then we already had one performance locked for it. Since the "GD&YN in The House" show just ended, I bet, there are fans out there really wanna see them both perform together on stage.
Daesung: I agree!
Seungri: Me too!
CL: Yess yess!
YG: So, Jiyong? (Y/n)? What you guys think about Tablo's idea?
-- We both pretends too think about it & finding answers but I know the both of us don't know if we can successfully make that happen.
GD: I mean....

GD: I'm okay tho if she's okay to perform with me.
YG: (Y/n)-sshi?
-- Lee Hi elbows my waist because I was busy looking at the paper as if there are answers written on it.
Me: huh? Oh... that.... If you're okay with it, then I'm cool with it too..
YG: Okay, good!
-- GD stretches his arms as his mind is so full of the thoughts of the challenges that he'll be facing in the next few months.

YG: Okay next, Lee Hi & PSY's performances....

A month later...
I'm finally on my semester break since I just finished answering my last paper for the current semester. Everyone in YG Family artists are getting ready with their preparations for upcoming YG Family concert that will not only be in South Korea, but other countries as well. Since the management agreed to not mix my schedules with my studying, I think I'm the most late one in the YG Family artists to make preparations for the concert. Right after I finished answering my finals in my exam hall, I straightly went to my manager's car heading to the YG Entertainment Building. I need to meet with G-Dragon first regarding the solo performance & later after that, I can practice with my solo performance.

I walk in the studio where there are only GD & his manager in there. His manager leave soon after I place my uni stuffs at the couch. I walk back to GD & stand next to him who is currently busy arranging the music that we will be performing for the concert. The studio is filled with our awkwardness & I'm almost drowning in it. I feel like I wanna walk out from the recording studio for a while to breath properly but I don't think I can walk properly at the moment. GD decides to break the silence,
GD: How was your paper? *with his both eyes still lock on the computer screen, fingers clicking the mouse*
Me: It was okay.
GD: Did you eat before coming here?
Me: No. I just got up straight to here from my Uni.
GD: Did you miss me? *casually asking the hard question but still having his both eyes looking at the computer screen & clicking the mouse*
-- I look down to the floor. My mind is filled with many different thoughts and my mouth is about to escape words in I don't know what language
GD: It's okay then. Get in there. Put on the headphone & do what I ask to.

G-Dragon's POV
   It has been hard for me to deal with my daily basis life nowadays ever since me & (Y/n) had a fight in the dance studio. After all, this is not the first time we're fight so badly between each other & again, I'm stuck in a situation where I don't know whether she's still my girlfriend or not. There were days I observed her from far distance when she was on her way home from her Uni. There were days I was in the security room, watching (Y/n)'s actions in YG Building through the CCTV footage. There were days that I was already in front of her door, about to knock but I didn't have guts to do so. There were also days that I wanted to visit my mum but I couldn't because I know she'll be asking about her favourite future-daughter in law to me & I don't want to make her worries with our problems. I didn't tell the boys about what's going on with my relationship with (Y/n), but they seems to knew about it already. I tried to forget her by smoking but it didn't help that much. Tried going out to clubs & dance with other girls, but they were not the same like (Y/n). Tried drinking too but it made it even worse. Her face didn't leave my mind even when I was drunk, her sense didn't leave my bed even she was not there for almost months. We bumped to each other quite a lot at the YG Building & it kills me so hard to see her doing perfectly fine living without me by her side. She's even more beautiful when I don't know whether I can still call her mine or nah. Everytime I'm out in Seoul doing some shopping & my fans are there, they only pressures me with (Y/n)'s questions. "Where's your girlfriend? I love your girlfriend. You guys look cute together, I want you guys to get married! Is your girlfriend busy with her studying?".
Thanks to Tablo's genius idea I can finally have a reason to talk & see (Y/n).

Me: So, we'll be singing "Black" & "R.O.D" for my solo performance.
Y/n: Okay. *she nods*
Me: So, I assume you're already familiar with the songs & lyrics, I guess....?
Y/n: I am.
Me: Okay, now let us hear the 1st try for your part in "Black".
Y/n: Do you want me to sing the Korean version one or the English version?
Me: Hmm, we'll be doing the korean version one for the concert in Seoul but we'll be using the English one for other countries.
Y/n: Okay.

After 10-15 times recording the part where she failed to meet with my expectations.
Me: No no, again!
-- She sings again but it somehow feels like... no impact. Her voice is good but the feelings in the songs...
Me: *pushes the stop button* Can you at least sing it with your feelings? You have no problem with the vocals & hitting the notes & all, but the feelings aren't there. Try again. *pushes the start button*
-- She sings again & this time I can see her face slowly getting annoyed. I pushes the stop button for the 100th time.
Me: I need feels ok, feels! You need to show your regret feeling in your voice because you lose someone & it's too late for you to fix it again! *pushes the start button*
Y/n: *sings* If you ask me what happiness is, your smile-.... *the song stops again*
Me: NOPE. Again.

After 30-40 times tries.
Me: *pushes the stop button* Nope. Again *pushes the start button again*
Y/n: What's your problem?
Me: *pushes the stop button* What?
Y/n: What's your ing problem with me? I put feels in it, just like you ask. I hit the notes night already. What tf do you want more??
Me: Is this have always been your way working with other artists?
Y/n: Is this have always been your thing for making other feautured artists singing for you for 3 days straighttt??
-- She takes off her headphone & put it back on to the stand. She walks out the recording studio & stare at me for 40 secs. I can see her face is almost red as tomato, holding up her anger so much in herself. She walks to where she left her backpack & school stuffs, & picks it all up.
Me: Where do you think you're going? We're not even at 10% of our progress.
Y/n: Meeting the management to replace me with other artist that could meet with your expectation. *grabbing the door knob*
Me: *holds her wrist* But our CEO already assigned you to be feautured on my solo performance & after all, it's only a month left to change the artists. I don't think they'll agreed to it.
Y/n: I'll just tell them that I didn't fit to be feautured on your solo performance. After all, I need to focus on my solo performances too. *pulls her wrist agressively*
-- I let go of her wrist. She opens the door, as she abou to leave the studio,
Y/n: I know this won't work at the very 1st place. Shoul've trust my instinct tho. *she leaves & closes the door*

A month later...
   It's finally the day of YG Family Concert in Seoul. We're all waiting nervously for our turns in our waiting room. All of our families are here to celebrate the concert as well. My dad couldn't make it but my sister & my mum is here. When they both were in the waiting room with me, the boys & the boys' family, (Y/n) came in to our waiting room as well because my mum told the crews to get her because she wanted to meet her. My mum didn't know that me & (Y/n) are fighting but my sister knows about it. When (Y/n) arrived to meet my mum, my sister came up with the idea to leave the both of them together & take me out from the awkward situation. My sister told my mum that she wanted me to show the new groups that just debuted, iKON & Winner. My mum told us to go, so we both leave them in the waiting room. I secretly took a peak at them. It looked like (Y/n) didn't tell my mum about our problems too because they were hugging and talking normally.
   I don't know for how long we're going to stay like this, not knowing our current relationship status. (Y/n) really did talk to the management on getting someone else for my feautured performance. The management assigned CL to be feautured on my solo performances, "R.O.D" & "Black". When (Y/n) finally abou to walk out from our waiting room, I pretend to be back to the waiting room,
Me: Oh, you're gonna get going already?
Y/n: Yea *she knows that my mum is looking at us, so she continue to play it cool* See you later, oppa.
Me: Yeah sure. *pulls her in for an awkward hug*

-- She hugs me back & pulls away. She wave a goodbye to my mum & left.
My mum: Aigooooo~~ My son is all grown up now that he found his future wife already. The next thing I know, I'll be taking care of your 2 children.
Me: Ommaaaa!

About 2 hours later...
It's my solo performance time. CL apppears when the female part appears & the fans cheer for us. But not me. If I didn't ask (Y/n) to record again & again during our pre-recording before, she's the one who will be performing with me right now. I was not being hard on her, it was somehow me getting my revenge on her during the pre-recording day. It's her payback for doing completely okay when I was on the verge of mental breakdown. I still don't know tho how she can basically go on with her life & not text or call me to tell me that she misses me. I have my own ego too, you know. But I forgot... my ignoring her that way, it's basically means I'm letting her to get used to live her life without me. It means that she won't feel necessary to be back again with me anymore after this because she's already used to not having me by her side anymore.
My "R.O.D" solo performance just ended & CL went off from the stage. She maybe needs to change to her next outfit for my next solo perfomance, "Black" I think. I start the "Black" song, alone on stage, rapping like usual & the fans are cheering.. Suddenly, when the part where CL needs to sing, it somehow doesn't sound like CL's voice at all, I turn around to see who's coming up on stage

and I see (Y/n) singinging the chorus instead of CL


When she finishes her 1st part of the chorus, I continue to rap my part & slowly walks to her. The fans are cheering so loud & I know they're expecting something from us on this stage.


While rapping my part, I warp my hand around her waist


She turns around, facing the crowd & my arm is still around her waist


She finally sings her last part of her chorus in the song & I lean closer to her face, staring her right in her eyes


She smiles and turns her shy-face away.
I rap to the last line of the song and we both end our performance with a kiss.



to be continued...