Sweet Medusa.. [Part 25]

Sweet Medusa..

2akbj3b.jpg

G-Dragon's P.O.V
    After like 15 mins of that 'make love' session with (Y/n), my out of energy body falls on hers and I can hear her heart beating so fast. We're both catching our breath and I roll next to her, right on the spot where I always sleep. Why did I feel like it has been ages since I last sleep on (Y/n)'s bed? I turn my face, looking at her. Oh how I miss looking at this beautiful face tho.
Me: Love, can I ask you something?
(Y/n): *still catching her breath* Sure... what is it?
Me: Why?
-- She stops her heavy breathing and she close her eyes.
(Y/n): Why what..?
Me: You know what I'm talking about right, babe? Why? Why did you do that to me? Why did you do something that you said you will never do? Huh? Why? Why did you take those kind of pills? Why did you hurt yourself? Why? What made you do that?
(Y/n): Look, I'm just glad that we're finally back together but I'm not-...
I quickly cut off her words: What? We're finally back? I thought we never broke up..? I thought, you were still my girlfriend when-..
(Y/n)'s turn to cut off my words: I was sad! I was so so so sad at that time okay??! and you're asking why? It is actually all because of you! The pressure of being your girlfriend. The pressure that your fans gave to me when they know I'm your special lady. The pressure that your fans gave when I did something wrong or sometimes I didn't even do things but it's just they don't like me. I was trying sooo hard, Oppa. I tried so hard to be prefect. I tried so hard to make them like me. So, I walked away from your life. And I thought, after leaving  you... evrything will be okay. NO! Everything's getting even moreee worst! My feelings. I was hurt. I was hurt because I need to force myself to not love you anymore. To not meet you or anything related with you JUST so that your fans will leave me alone. So, the only way that I could ever think of that time was.... to take those pills. You happy now?
Me: I'm happy now? No! Of course no, babe. You could have just talk to me about it.
(Y/n): and all you could ever do at that was just by saying "No babe, just ignore them. Don't let their words ever get to you. I love you and that's all matters", and Oh how I wish that would help me. No! It will not help me!
Me: and you think by taking those pills will ever help you??! *little did I know, I just raised my voice to my beautiful girl*
(Y/n): At least I could just... die. and forget about this whole thing right? *her teary eyes are my weakness, definitely my weakness*
Me: *I pull her body closer to mine and kisses her forehead* Whatever it is... I'm just glad that you're back in my arms now. I'll try my best to not let anything to hurt you anymore. Your heart, your feelings, physically or anything. You're my princess. It is my job to protect you from all of those ugly things. *squeezing her tight*
tumblr_n1835nx9pt1t2463ro1_500.gif
(Y/n): and yeah... because of you and your nasty fans too I got 3 awards in one night. Now thats, amazing! *giggles*
Me: Yeah! I mean, 3 awards in one night? Oh come on, you're more than amazing. I'm so proud of you, baby girl. *kisses her forehead again*
tumblr_inline_ndafa3AHm61rkjkoa.gif
(Y/n): *looks up to my face* So.... you have any present for me? I mean, I just won 3 awards yo G-Dragon. Can you at least buy me flowers or something to congratulate me? *cheeky smiles*
Me: You want flowers, babe?
(Y/n): No.
Me: Then? What do you want?
(Y/n): You.
Me: Only me?
(Y/n): You and your pure heart. *kisses me on the lips*
tumblr_mock9w4zKp1sr5zdco1_500.gif
Me: What if we go for another round? *quickly pushes her on the bed & I'm on top of her body, taking over control*
826465.gif
(Y/n): Nooooo *giggling* I don't wanna go for another roundddd! I'm tireddd, I wanna go to sleep~
Me: Too bad then. I want you. And I'll get it.
tumblr_li1g5l507m1qalrp7.gif

The next day |  8 AM

Our outfit: [ http://www.polyvore.com/56/set?id=145799920 ]

  y.jpg

   We're both all dressed up to get our coffee. Thank goodness (Y/n) still kept my clothes in her cupboard and didn't throw it away. We planned to get our coffee and then spend some free times together at the park or something since it's Saturday today.
When we were waiting for our coffee inside the coffee shop, surprisingly, there were lots of girls wanting to take pictures with (Y/n) instead of me. They said, (Y/n)'s new album and songs really made them love her more and more. Her songs from her new album were so deep and relateable to those teenagers. She looked so happy when she left the coffee shop. With our hot coffee to start our morning, we walk to the park to get some fresh air. I can't believe the paparazzi here in Korea is also working on Saturday. They're taking our pictures 1 to 2 metres away from us and it's seriously annoying.
eva-mendes-ryan-gosling.jpg

We found a bench and we sit there. Thank goodness those paparazzi are not sitting in front of us and continue taking pictures. If they do it, I'll go nuts with them and their cameras. We talk and laugh together at the park for almost 30 minutes until there is a familiar guy walking towards us. I seems to remember him somewhere from the tv but I don't know.... it's hard to recall.
He walks to us.
(Y/n): Heyy, I think I know you... You're that director of the Running Man show , right?
Running Man's Director (RMD): Yes. I'm so happy that you know me *smiles brightly*
Me: Yaaaa!! I remember you nowww! *hand shakes* What are you doing here at the park early in the morning tho?
RMD: I saw people tweeting about you & your girlfriend are currently at the park. After all, I have something to ask you guys too.
Me: What is it? *curious*
RMD: First, I am sooo sorry that I'm disturbing you guys on Saturday.
Me & (Y/n): No no, it's okay.
RMD: I am here to invite you to join in the upcoming episode of Running Man.
(Y/n): Oh, my, God!!! Seriously??!!! I've been waiting for ages to be on your programme okay!!!
RMD: Hahaha seriously? I thought you guys are going to say no. I was so scared to come here at frst you know?
Me: Hahaha, we would loveeeee too! When is the recording gonna be?
RMD: Next week? Monday. Are you guys free?
Me: Don't ask me. I'm free. This superstar next to me, this one *pointing out to (Y/n)*, ask her.
(Y/n): Hahaha, just take my number and I'll text you wether I'm free or not on that day, kay?
RMD: Great!!

A week later.. |  Monday |

    I've been informed that I'm not the only member from Bigbang that will be on today's Running Man (RM) pre-recording episode. Seungri & Taeyang will be joining me too. We've been told to bring along our passports as well and minimum 5 pairs of clothes needed to be pack.
(Y/n) had to go back to (Your Country's Name) to get her awards that she just won from a famous award show in her country. So, she couldn't make it to today's RM show. Right now, all the RM cast have no idea that we're their guests. They're asking the director why they're told to bring along their passports today. They're very excited. The 3 of us are also very excited to know where are we heading to with our passports.

RMD: We asked you to bring passports because....
-- Everyone's waiting excitedly..
RMD: Because just in case if we'll be crossing the boarder or not. But, we're still filming our episode here in Korea. It's just today, we're going to make it to 2 days and 1 night period.
RM cast: WAAAHH!! This is so exciting!
Jae Suk: So, we are the only ones going?
RMD: Nope. There will be guests joining you guys.
-- Suddenly, Seungri's "Let's Talk About Love" song blast out loud around them. They're surprised. If they realised it, "Let's Talk About Love" is a song sang by Seungri, me and Youngbae.
Gary: Oh! This is Seungri's song!
Ji Hyo: Seungri, GD and Taeyang!!!!
Suk Jin: I don't know how you guys can identify their voices in this song.
Ji Hyo: I'm a big fan of Seungri!!!
-- The crews slowly tell us to walk in and yeah, we walk in. They all cheer and look so happy. We're happy that we get this kind of warm-welcome feeling from them.
Seungri: Anneyonghaseyo! I'm the Bigbang's Maknae, Seungri! *bows to the camera and RM casts*
Taeyang: Anneyonghaseyo, I'm Taeyang from Bigbang! *bows*
Me: Anneyonghaseyo~ I'm Jiyong, the leader of Bigbang. *bows*
-- We all greet each other by hand-shakes and bows.
Jae Suk: I think today's going to be an amazing episode.
Kwang Soo: YES! Because we have 3 out 5 Bigbang boys!!!! *claps and cheers for us*
Jong Kook: But where's TOP & Daesung tho?
Seungri: Let's just assume that they're busy.
Taeyang: when they're actually not.
Me: or it's easier to say only the 3 of us received the invitation to be on today's RM episode.
-- Everyone laughs. But then, the Director interrupts us by making another announcement.
RMD: It's not fair for Jihyo if today's guests are all males and she's the only female here.
Jihyo: No no, don't worry about me! I'm doing fine *smiling brightly because Seungri is here*
Kwang Soo: You should worry about us!
Gary: Yes! We need girls!
Haha: Yeah!!! Bring the girls out!!
RMD: *chuckles* We do have female guests for you all.
All of them including me are actually surprised. Me and my boys thought we're the only ones going to be the guests. But, they're other female guests too??
All of us: HUH?

2NE1's "I am the best" song again surprised them but this time, it surprise me and my boys too. The first girl who comes out from where we came out just now is CL, the leader of 2NE1 girl group.
CL+2NE1+Lee+Chaerin+Laughing+Beauty+GIF+
CL: Annoyeonghaseyo~ I'm Chaelin, the leader of 2NE1 group. *bows*

tumblr_m42trfuUjC1qdd597o1_500.gif
Sandara: Annoyeonghaseyooo~ I'm Sandara and nice to be on this show againnn~ *bows*

tumblr_n6at22EgMn1sk2kqwo1_250.gif
Minzy: Annoyeonghaseyoooo, I'm Minzy the maknae of 2NE1. Nice to be hereeee~ *bows*

tumblr_m2h5t84PHg1qe2dato1_r1_500.gif
Bommie: Annoyeonghaseyooo, I'm Park Bom and I love Running Man! *bows*

Jae Suk: Waaaaahhh!!!! We have 3 out of 5 Bigbang members and 2NE1 group for today??
Kwang Soo: I will not be able to sleep for days after this because I know it's going to be excited!!
RMD: But we have more....
All of us: MORE?
CL: Today is all about YG Family~
Taeyang: YG Family???
Seungri: You mean our CEO will be here too?
Me: Papa YG???
Dara: Nooo nooo, not him.
Minzy: Just wait and see~~

Suddenly, Lee Hi's ROSE song comes out. Our beautiful little Lee Hi comes out.
tumblr_mkxhmzzvac1qekpsao1_500.gif
Lee Hi: Annoyeonghaseyoooo, I'm Lee Hi from YG Entertainment and nice to see everyone here. *bows*

Gary: Lee Hi's voice is amazing!
Jihyo: OMG, She's a lot more beautiful in real life and I'm so envy of her.
Lee Hi: Thank youuuuuu.. *shy*
Seungri: I seriously thought that Papa YG is going to be here tho hahahahaha
-- Everyone laughs
RMD: We still have another one.
Us: WHAT??
-- Even the 2NE1 girls and Lee Hi itself are surprised.
CL: But I thought Lee Hi is going to be the last one?
Taeyang: Well,...
Seungri: WE thought that WE are the only 3 people from YG.
Me: We didn't see you guys coming at all.
Bommie: Oppa! hahahahha

Suddenly,
a very familiar aka famous song going on the radio right now slowly comes out from the speaker. This intro, I know it so well... When the voice finally come out and hit the first note, yes! I know this singer. This is (Y/n)'s new song that all people can relate too due to her broken-hearted messages in this song.
Taeyang: This is (Y/n)'s song...
-- Oh damn it, Taeyang said it first. Now people gonna think I took longer time to realise this is MY GIRLFRIEND'S song. Oh whyyyy is he being sooo busy body~
Me: I knew it's hers but she's in (Your country's name).

A girl slowly walks out from the crowded crews spot and she flips off her hair, gorgeously.
[ Imagine (Y/n)'s wearing; http://www.polyvore.com/57/set?id=145923757 ]
 tumblr_ni12xmy4cq1ryejjlo2_400.jpg

All the RM Casts cheers loudly for her because they've never seen (Y/n) in such a close distance like now. I turn around and rub my both knees and set in my mind that continue standing and please dont fall. I don't know why when she came out from behind there, it gave me goosebump. It's like, this is the 1st time we're being collabrated on such show.
large.gif

Ji Hyo: Oh! I've never seen Jiyong that happy before, in real life.
Jae Suk: yea, but I'm still confuse why he's acting nervous when he's actually dating her.
Jong Kook: They're sooo weird.
Suk Jin: It's like G-Dragon meeting his girl crush.
Kwang Soo: But I feel him tho. Who would never have a crush on her? I mean, look at her.

(Y/n)'s cheeks are already red because they're all looking at her like she's a Miss Universe or something.
(Y/n): Annoyeonghaseyo, I'm (Y/n) and I'm from YG Entertainment. Nice meeting you guysss.. *bows*
Jong Kook: AHHH! Her voice!!!! *he places his hand on his heart*
Haha: Aishh, she's soooo beautiful.

and since this is a variety show, I decide to be extra drama-queen today haha. I was in line with them but now I walk out from the line and quickly gets to (Y/n).
GD: But you said you went to (Your country's name) to get you awardsssssss *standing right in front of her*
large.gif
the Director answers it for her: She told us that she's fifty-fifty for today and she said she'll try her best to get here before the programme starts.
Taeyang: So she flew all the way from (Your country's name) just to be on RM??
Haha: She must've took the earliest flight tho.
Bommie: Her face look so tired tho.
Me: As soon as the show ended, I quickly went to the airport and took the flight to here.
Seungri: Your awards?
CL: You won right?
Gary: She was nominated for how many awards tho?
Me: Two.
Lee Hi: She's talented, of course she'd won those 2 awards.
Me: You won right babe?
(Y/n): Yeah.
Me: Two of them???
(Y/n): Yes. Two of them.
-- All of them come running to her and congratulating her. 
I am the last person congratulating her: Congratulations, love. *hugs and kisses on the cheek*
large.gif
Since Running Man is a variety show that kids may be watching, I hold myself from kissing her lips so I replaced it with kissing her cheeks instead.

RMD: Okay, so... we're going to divide you guys into 2 groups. One is the female team and the other one will be the male team.
Haha: But there are 9 of us and 7 of them.
Jae Suk: Yeah, pity them. After all, they're just girls.
Gary: Please choose me to be in their group!
Jihyo: No one wants you to be in our group~
RMD: We leave it to Kwang Soo to be the girl. Plus, this is not his first time to be a girl.
Kwang Soo: YESS!!! With pleasure!!!!
-- Everyone laughs at Kwang Soo's spirit on being a girl.
RMD: So, let's get ready for our next location, which is the place you're going to get your delicious breakfast.
We all: YESSS!!

45 mins later...
We're all dressed up. Blue-coloured jackets for the boys team and pink-coloured jackets for the girls. Kwang Soo is wearing a wig that he worn before when he became a girl in RM. While we're lining up to get in the RM bus, (Y/n) is standing in front of me but she's having a trouble with her jacket's zipper. The 2NE1 girls and Lee Hi are in front of her, lining up to get into the bus.
Me: Love, what's up?
(Y/n): My zipper. It's not getting up. *she's still focusing on how to solve her zipper problem*
Me: Here.. Let me do it for you. *she pulls her head up and release her fingers off from the zipper. I help her with her zipper *
Jae Suk who's lining up behind me along with the other guys sees us: Aigooo, I miss being young and in love like this with my wife~
Haha: They make me miss my wife & my kid.
Gary: Jihyo-ahh!!! Is your zipper okay?? Even if it's okay, please let me help you!!!
-- Everyone laughs at Gary's desperation hahaha
Me: All set. *She turns around and slowly gets in the bus. I hold her hand and lift her carefully, so that she wont fall backwards* Careful, babe.
Jong Kook: Aigoooo, my heart *placing his hand on his heart again* It feels like ages since I last fell in love with someone.
Seungri: We've seen these kind of scenes waaaayyy too many times already.
Taeyang: Yeah, and we're soo tired to ask them to get married as soon as they can.
Haha: How old is (Y/n)? She's waayy younger than GD right?
Me: She's the same age as Lee Hi.
Jae Suk: But Lee Hi is still young *surprise*
Seungri: Yeah, they both are. It's just (Y/n) looks more mature because of her style.
Gary: But her songs are very mature too~
Haha: My wife bought her album.
Gary: I have one too!
Me: Hahahahaha
-- That short chit-chatting before getting in the bus really made me feel so proud of (Y/n). So proud that she's mine.

We all know that there will be cameras around us while we're on the bus. The boys are conquering the back seat. From left, it is Seungri, Taeyang, me, Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Kwang Soo. The others are all sitting at the partner seats. (Y/n) is sitting next to Lee Hi, CL is next to Minzy, Bom with Dara, Gary with Jihyo, Jong Kook with Haha.

Jae Suk: While we were getting on the bus just now.. *everyone's paying attention* , I just knew a new fact. It's about (Y/n) and Lee Hi.
CL: Why? Is it because of their age?
Haha: It's really hard to believe that they're at the same age.
Jihyo: They're the same age????
Lee Hi & (Y/n): hahahaha, yes.
Jihyo: But why (Y/n) looks very mature and Lee Hi still looks like she just graduated from high school???
Jong Kook: You're saying (Y/n) is old???

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Everyone laughs. Jihyo's face seems like "This kookie guy, ughh"
Kwang Soo: But both of them really have the best female voice.
Dara: I think, whoever born in the year of them are very talented.
Jae Suk: But the other day, she seriously blew all the audience off.
Gary: Yea, I was there! Her voice sent me chills!!
CL: All of us in YG Entertainment were so proud of her.
Minzy: Because, she's one of the solo-female artist that can sing really well, live.
Bommie: Lee Hi & (Y/n) both are amazing. We're all getting old.
Dara: and we think that they're going to be doing the good job when we can't sing anymore after this.
Lee Hi: *blush* No, Bigbang and 2NE1 are both amazing and legend groups that ever happened in Kpop Music world.
Me: We're just blessed that we're working in the same company with you guys.
Seungri: But you guys seriously need to do a collab to, Lee Hi & (Y/n).
Haha: But I'm more excited if (Y/n) and GD go on collab.
Gary: Yes! GD can do the rap and (Y/n) can sing the chorus.
CL: I can already imagine how good it's going to sound like.
Suk Jin: Jiyong-ah, why did you never try working out on a song with (Y/n)?
Jong Kook: Or maybe an album? I mean, there are lots of people out there going to buy it.
GD: It's not that I don't want. That girl, there.. *pointing out to me* She's a superstar. It's really hard to work with her nowadays. We rarely go on dates because of her tight schedule.
Jae Suk: Is it hard having a relationship with your work-partner?
Dara: Yeah, I've been wondering about that too. How could you guys actually handle all the love and work stuffs?
Bommie: and the best part is, they're forever looking all happy.
Seungri: yeah, for some celebrity couples, it's really hard for them to handle. The media and the social networks, gossips and all.
GD: It's not hard for me. It's just hard for (Y/n). Till now, if you guys noticed, she never Instragram-ed or Twitted a picture of us together...
Seungri: Seriously???
CL: Why did I never notice that??
Jihyo: It must have been hard for her. She's young and the amount of hates thrown to her.
Lee Hi: (Y/n) is the closest work-partner for me. So, we worked together, we talked a lot, we did this and that. And whenever I go online and I see gossips and people throwing hates on her about dating GD, it just make me wanna flips the world hahaha.
Taeyang: Yeah. It's like.. We've known (Y/n) more than they know her.
Dara: I think they only know (Y/n)'s full name and she; being a singer.
Kwang Soo: I don't think they even know that she's not actually Korean.
Me: I get that sometimes hahahahaha
Haha: What?
Me: Sometimes, people ask me "Who's Korean? Is it your mum or your dad? Because you don't look like one..."
-- Everyone laughs..
CL: But Oppa, you posted a lot of you and (Y/n)'s picture together on Instagram right?
GD: Yup.
Bommie: I've seen the comment section.
Lee Hi: Yeah, me too!
Minzy: Oh, I've seen Lee Hi commented there too, You screwed them back with your words right, Lee Hi?
Seungri: Yeah! I saw it on the gossip blog and the title of the post was "Lee Hi killed the haters with her kindness"
GD: We can never please people.
Jae Suk: Let's just hope that your relationship will last long.
Jihyo: Be patient our little (Y/n)! Dating a Bigbang member is definitely an easy job!
Gary: Then, you should date me. Because that is more easy.
-- everyone laughs

Later at night.. |  10:45 PM  |
   We really had fun during the recording for RM show today. We took a 30 mins flight to a beautiful island away from the busy city. We finished our 1st day of filming at 9 PM just now. We'll be staying for a night at this beautiful small house that are all set with cameras and all of today's RM guests and RM casts itself staying under the same roof. The crews, producer and the production team are in the house which is just next to us. This house is like a vaction trip house for a family to enjoy their trip. There are 3 rooms and it's quite spacious for me. 2NE1 girls are in one room. Lee Hi, Jihyo and Me are in one room. Haha, Jong Kook and Kwang soo are in the 3rd room. 3 of the boys got the room because they won a game of chance that they had earlier. The others, all are sleeping at the hall like one happy family.
I'm all set with my sleepwear:
tumblr_ni12xmy4cq1ryejjlo1_400.jpg

We, girls, can hear their laughs at the hall all the way from our room. Bet they're still gossip-ing about people. We all off to sleep.
Suddenly, when I was busy dreaming. My pillow vibrates and it makes my brain vibrates as well. I just realised that I forgot to put away my phone. I look at the screen and "Jiyong's Omma" is calling. I'm still confused if this is a part of my dream or what. I mean, what time is it? Haa, 3:22 AM. Why is GD's mum calling me at 3 in the morning? I pick it up.

Me: Hello? Ommuni?
Gd's Mum: Hello, (Y/n), sorry for disturbing you. But do you know where's Jiyong?
Me: Oh, he's here. Do you want me to wake him up?
Gd's mum: Oh really? Yes and I'm soooo sorry for waking you up, my little girl.
Me: No no, it's okay. Hold on, I'll go get him.
-- I get up from my bed spot and slowly opens the door.

It is so dark here at the hall. I switch on the torch light from my phone and slowly finding where's GD sleeping. Everyone's sleeping and they all look so ired. I can hear few of them snoring too. I finally found GD! He's at the wall. I mean, he's sleeping so close to the wall. I walk carefully to him and wake him slowly.

Me: Oppa... Oppa.... *running my fingers through his hair* Wake up...
-- He slowly open his left eye and I forgot to turn off the torch light haha no wonder..
GD: Hmm? *closes back his eye* We can't sleep together. Go back to your room princess~ *his sleepy voice*
Me: Your mum is calling.
GD: Omma? What time is it? *he gets up*
Me: It's almost 3:30 , I think it's important. Here *gives him my phone*
GD: Hello..? Omma?... Oh, my phone is dead. I forgot to charge it because I was busy with this whole Running Man thing... Yeah mum. I'm fine..... When am I coming back? hahaha I'll try to find free time okay? How's dad doing? You guys are good?

While waiting for GD to talk on the phone and also hearing the conversation. I decide to lean against the wall and close my eyes for a while. I'm just curious. I thought there was an emergency or something.

The next morning...
I wake up cos I can feel something poking my neck. It's like someone's hair. I open my eyes and I see GD next to me. I'm between the wall and him. He have his arm all wrap around my body. I grab my phone that was just next to my head and look at the time. It's 5:50 AM. I slowly remove GD's arm off from my body so that I can get up and get back in to my room, but he pulls my body even closer to his body.
I remove it again and I get up from the spot. GD is still in his deep sleep. I slowly walk back to my room and sleep back at my spot.

and I totally forgot that the camera was still functioning even when we were sleeping.
Oh god...

to be continued...