Sweet Medusa.. [Part 1]

Sweet Medusa..

Kwon Ji Yong // G-Dragon as GD
(Your Name) // (Y/n) as Yourself

Your point of view (p.o.v)

   I'm just an eighteen years old local singer from (your country's name). I'm not that popular in my country but people do know that I uploaded tons of videos doing a cover of songs.
   I've been invited to (any of the popular Korean awards show in Korea) tonight to perform together with other young and talented Korean singers. Some of them were discovered by that television show called "Star King" and some of them were even from "Kpop Star" where the real talented people were born and been taught.
   They invited me to sing on stage because it's like promoting (your country's name) local singers in Korea, something like that lol. There are 6 young female singers and 3 male singers will be joining me on stage later on. They'll be singing with me without the actual melody aka they're just using their mouth as the beat. Or what they call it as now is "Acapella". 
   Some of them will be beatboxing and some of them will be singing and etc. I'm so excited yet so nervous.

During (Y/n) and her acapella group's performance.

Ji Yong's P.O.V
We've been told that the lead singer for this performance is actually from (Your country's name) which me and the boys used to do our concert in there before. I was very excited when they all appeared on stage. At first there was no light and then the spotlight just focused on the lead singer. Wow, she's young. and so f**king talented. That voice tho! That body! That legs! She's totally rocking it all.
When her acapella mates join her to sing that song and only her phenomenal voice filling this arena, wow, I'm so impressed! She's so amazing. She didn't do a lot of dancing to be honest but danggg girl, she's hot!
"Wait what? It ended already?!", Daesung complaining.
Top: She's talented!
Taeyang: her voice is amazing as hell!
Seungri: Where did the guy said she was from again?
Me: I wanna work with this girl.
Top: Oh how I wish there are girls with that amazing voice in our country. The host even said earlier that they were using zero auto-tune nor other sounds. 
Me: She was born to sing.

Later on at the after-party of that award show.
Ji Yong's P.O.V
   I'm hanging out with the boys and talking about how amazing the performances just now. Suddenly, I see a face of a person that I've been dying to see at this after party. It's that girl from (Your country's name)!
Me: Hold this for me.
Top: Waeyo? Where r you going?
Me: I'll be back in a sec. You guys can continue without me.
*I stand straight, fixing my hair, buttoning my coat, wiping off the dusts from my shoulder and let out a big breath*
-- I slowly walks towards where she is standing. She is holding a glass of coke and her other hand is wrapping her waist. She's so beautiful from here. Should I walk to her? Should I not? What if she thinks that I wanna flirt with her? God! Help me! Calm yourself down, Ji yong! It's not like you've never dated a girl before! Man up, please!

Me: Hi there, I'm GD. I mean, ji yong.
(Y/n): Hello. and you're from that awesome kpop band named Big Bang? *smiles*
Me: *chuckles* Yup. and.... your name?
(Y/n): Oh, almost forgot. I'm (Your full name). You can call (Y/n) for short.
Me: (Y/n)? Oh, I forgot. You're not from Korea.
(Y/n): Yup, born and raised in (Your country's name) *smiles*
Me: You were so amazing on stage just now! Like, I couldn't take my eyes off the stage, like, at all! *fangirling mood, ON!"
(Y/n): Omg, really? You don't know how much that means to me. I was so nervous and all. But thank goodness the crowd was being amazing and supportive. I think I like Korea now. *smiles*
Me: *chuckles* It's your first time here in Korea huh?
(Y/n): Yuppp *take a sip from her glass of coke*
Me: hmm.. *out of words or I gotta say I'M SO NERVOUS* just coke?
(Y/n): Oh, this? *showing her glass off to my face* I don't drink. and smoke. *smiles*
Me: Oh I see!
*(y/n)'s phone buzzing and ringing*
(Y/n): Sorry, I gotta take this.
Me: No, it's okay. Go ahead.
-- She smiles and turn away. The way she's actually annoyed with the loud party music and also trying her best to hear what is the person trying to say in her phone, is so cute. Can I just call her mine already? Isn't this like illegal or something to be this fricking cute? Ughh
(Y/n): GD oh I mean, Ji yong. I'm so sorry, but I gotta go now. My flight will be off in an hour. I thought I booked it for tomorrow but yea. I'm so sorry but it was nice meeting you.
-- She puts down her glass and I'm out of words, ah-gain. She turns away and walk off from this crowded place. Next time I know, she's gone. 
"!", I murmurs. How can I seriously forgot to ask for her phone number!!!! Ughhhh!!! I didn't even got a chance to say BYEE!!! What is wrong with me?!

Jiyong's p.o.v
Later at night, @ Big Bang's dorm
Daesung: I'm so tireddddddd~
Top: as if you performed like 4 songs on stage.
Daesung: Hyung? What's up with you?
Me: Huh? Me? Oh... I met that girl who performed the acapella thing.
Seungri: YOU DID?!
Daesung: OMG, did you guys talk or something?
Me: Yeah, we did. But, later after that, she got a call saying that her flight was about to go off in an hour.
Top: it's not like you don't have her phone number right?
-- looks down to the floor.
Taeyang: *shakes his head* What was up with you? Why you didn't ask for her number?
Me: I.... I don't know. I was like... star-strucked. She was so perfect and nice and beautiful and her voice, her personality.. I don't know... 
Daesung: Go find her on twitter, instagram or something. At least you knew her name........... right?
Me: Oh yes!!! YEa!!!! I should go search for it online now!!!! See you guys tomorrow. GoodnighT!!!! Sleep tight!!! I hate you all!!!! *dancing happily on my way to my room*

   I'm brushing my teeth and only have my towel wrapping my down-part. I'm about to go for my late night shower but I'm busy typing names on Google. I found her videos on Youtube and down at the description box, she dropped her Twitter and Instagram.
Her last tweet was--;
"@Your/Twitter/Name Tonight was amazing. Thank you, Korea. Too bad, am leaving already :( Hashtag 10 mins before take off tweet lol"

Without thinking further more, I quickly click the follow button and jump of happiness around my room. With my toothbrush still in my mouth. I quickly jump in to my bathroom and take a quick shower.
After the quick shower, I throw myself on the bed and unplug my phone off from the charger. I scrolled through (Y/n)'s old tweet and retweeted it too, hehe. I mean, she tweeted a lot of quotes, amazing ones! She even posted a lot of her selfies, I took one of it and quickly set it as my lock screen wallpaper. I've never been into a girl, like, this much tho. Is this good? or not...?

and now, I'm waiting for (Y/n) to check her twitter and follow me back since she's still on her flight. So we could, you know, direct message each other? and why am I smiling alone here in my room again? am I okay?

in the morning
Your P.O.V
I arrived home like 3 in the morning. I was so tired and exhausted and jet lagged. I woke up and grab my phone. Wow! What's happening with my twitter? I only got like 700 followers before and now, it's almost 2 thousand? What happened? Is it because I performed in Korea?
   I scroll through my followers list and all I could see is "Big Bang lover" , "Big Bang Vip" , "Forever a VIP" and others which are connected to Big Bang twitter names. Wait?
Why are they following me when I didn't even follow the Big Bang members? Can somebody seriously tell me what's happening right now? cos I seriously don't have any idea.
   I type in "G-Dragon" in my twitter search box and GD's twitter profile appear. and that "follows you back" sign on his profile almost made me fall from my bed. WOW! G-Dragon is following me and retweeted like 6 tweets of mine, last night. Should I follow back? Of course I should! I'm not that mean!

   I click the follow button and move on to my Instagram. There are loads of pictures from Big Bang's updates Instagram account tagging me in their photos. It's just a photo of G-Dragon is officially following me on Instagram. Before this, my followers were like 900 something and now it's almost 2.44k followers, WOW! I click on GD's instagram account profile and follow him back as well. I'm seeing few rude comments too but yeah, I don't care about it cos it was all false and none of them were true. I'm not that kind of people who'll easily get upsets over these cyber bullying things. So, keep on wasting your time hating on me girls~

Jiyong's P.O.V
   It's 10 am and yes, I'm famous in the band for the last person who woke up in the morning. I grab my phone and checked (Y/n)'s twitter. OMG! She followed me back!!!! Wait, what about instag- OH YES!!! She followed me back!!!!!
I quickly type in my tweet box "@Y/Twitter/Name's performance last night was amazing and I hope that one day I can make beautiful music with her #amazinggirl"

   2 mins after that tweet, I saw her retweeted and replied. "@IBGDRGN Glad you enjoyed it and it was nice meeting you yesterday. #fingerscross *smiley face emoticon*"
   I think I just died at the smiley emoticon there. Can somebody pls take this girl to the jail? Cos she seriously just stole my heart.
 

A week later...
(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Ever since I replied GD's tweet, he didn't even bothered to tweet me nor direct message me at all. Well, maybe that was it I guess..
I'm already in Korea again, because I got a call from a talk show programme to discuss about the Acapela things again. And now, I'm at backstage, waiting for my turn to be call up stage. My acapella people are doing performance on stage without me because they're showing their acapella skilss, without me. hmm.

The host: Please put your hands together for this talented and beautiful young girl who traveled all the way from (Your Country's Name) to here, it's (Your Full name).
[ You're wearing: 
y.jpg
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114830789 ]

One of the crews call me to get ready on stage. I put my phone in my bad and put it down where there is a locker for guests. I put it inside and lock it. 
The crew: You may go now and Good luck! *smiles*
Me: Thank you.
-- I walk out and the crowd is so amazing though. I even see few cards that are hold by fans saying "You're amazing, (Y/n)!". I didn't know I'm thisss famous in Korea, lol.

The host: Have a sit, (y/n).
Me: Thank you. Oh and Thanks for inviting me on the show.
The host: Thank YOU for coming. We actually received a lot of comments on our facebook page asking us to call you here on the show. By the way, how's your flight? and How's Korea?
Me: My flight was longgg. Korea is good! The food, the weather, the people, I love every single thing about Korea.
The Host: Oh, we would love to know more about you but now, please welcome Big Bang!!!!!
-- All the crowds are standing up and the girls are starting to cry. I stand up as well and clap for them. GD comes from backstage, followed by Top, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung. They all pull me in their hugs and I gotta say that GD's hug was the longest one.
The host: Okay, you guys, have a sit.
-- There are two sofas and each sofa only fit like 3 people. GD asked me to sit in between him and Top, so I sit down.

The host: You must be surprised right, (Y/n)? Hahahaha
Me: Only God knows how confused I am right now hahahaha
The host: Okay, here's the truth. We saw you and Ji Yong tweeting day after your 1st performance in Korea. So, the next day, we called Ji Yong if he and the members could make to our show and discuss together with you what's going on with you guys.
Me: Hahahahahaha there was nothing going on with us..
The host: But we saw Ji Yong's tweet about working on a music together with you.
Me: I tought that was just... you know... a joke?
GD interrupts: I wasn't joking.
Me: You weren't? Oh......
Top: I think she's very talented. And I think I wouldn't mind working on a music with such a beautiful voice and person like her in future.
Seungri: I've been thinking about taking her to be featured in my next solo album too.
Taeyang: I was thinking about that too!
Daesung: Since I have zero plan about making a solo album, I'll just wait for her to ask me featured in her album then?
-- Everyone in the talk show place are laughing. Daesung is really down to earth.
The host: Okay Ji Yong, what makes you think that you wanna work with her?
GD: Hmm, I don't know. When she hit the 1st note while performing on stage, it was like "PAKK!!!!", I seriously wanna work with her. With that beautiful voice. And a little bit of a catchy melody, I think it's going to be a BIG HIT in the future! *smiles*


an hour later...

Ji Yong's P.O.V
The show just ended with (Y/n) performing a song that was written by herself and by us. She performed my favourite song of her. Ever since she replied my twitter mention, I was so happy that I ran out of words to replied it back to her. I don't want her to think that I'm actually an annoying person or trying to flirt with her. I want everything to slowly start like, from friends, to best friends, to close friends and girlfriend? maybe? hehe

We all walks out to back stage and (Y/n) is doing some stretching with her neck. The boys all run to their changing room and change their outfit. I just stare at (Y/n) from behind. She pulls the chair and sit on it. I pull the chair next to her makeup table and sit on it.

Me: Remember me?
Y/n: After what we talked about on stage just now? Seriously? You're asking me this question?
Me: *chuckles* so, till when you will be here in Korea?
y/n: I'm here for a week. Why? You wanna treat me something good in Korea? *smiles and looking for her phone in her bag*
Me: Where are you going later?
Y/n: Hmm, not sure though. I wanna go look around but I'm afraid that I'll get lost or something.
Me: I can show you around!
Y/n: Naaahhh, it's okay. I don't want your VIPs to notice us walking around together. I don't wanna received any death treats anymore.
Me: What do you mean, anymore?
Y/n: Wait, I'll show you. *She takes out her phone and shows me her mentions that the VIPs been sending to her*
Me: Wow.... I didn't know they can be THIS mean. I'm so sorry, I-..
Y/n cuts off: It's okay. I'm not offended at all. It's just, I hope it slowly goes away because I'm tired seeing bad words and death treats in my twitter mentions.
Me: I'm truly sorry, (Y/n). I didn't know about this...
Y/n: It's okay. You don't have to be sorry. It's my fault. I shouldn't be replying to your tweets on that night.
Me: No no! It was not your fault! I was hoping that you would reply that night! I woke up with a happy feeling because you replied my tweet.
Y/n: NAwwhhh, you were happy? *smiles*
Me: Can I please repay you back on what happened to you?
Y/n: Naaahhh, it's okay. I'll get over with it *smiles*
Me: hmm... are you free tonight?
Y/n: I'm not in a famous band in Korea, so yeah. What's up? *runs her fingers through her hair*
Me: Dinner at my place? I'll pick you up.
Y/n: Your place? You mean, Big Bang's dorm?
Me: Why? The boys? Oh, just ignore them. I'll ask them to join us too.
Y/n: Sounds like a good plan.
Me: But 1st, can I please have your number?
Y/n: Oh yeah, sure. Gimme your phone.
-- I'm so excited that I pull out my phone from my pocket it falls off to the floor. Dammit!!! I pick it up and give it back to her. She giggles over my clumsiness and keys in her phone number. She tap the "Call" button and her phone is ringing. She pass my phone back to me.
Me: Thanks. Text me your location and I'll pick you up at 8 pm.
Y/n: I will.
Me: Let me send you to the car.
Y/n: No no, it's okay. There are lots of girls screaming your name outside there. I don't wanna get into trouble anymore. See you later at night kay?
Me: Okay... Take care! *she flips her hair and walks away*
-- Ahhhh, her hair smells soooo good!!!!

to be continued...