Sweet Medusa.. [Part 17]

Sweet Medusa..

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   Today's the day that (Y/n) is going to receive her exams results. I felt like it was just yesterday the day I held a party for her & my mum came for a surprise visit 2 days after that party. But that was 2 months ago. (Y/n) didn't let me follow her to take her results because she said there will be a lot of people there such as families, relatives and friends of the students. She didn't want us to create more chaos situation at the college with all the paps that are gonna be taking our pictures and all.
   I'm waiting nervously at the tv hall in BigBang's dorm along with Taeyang, Top & Seungri. Daesung went out to see his friends. The 4 of us are all waiting for (Y/n)'s call. The TV is on but we're all focusing at my handphone that is place on the table for almost an hour already. 

Taeyang: Shouldn't the results be out already at this time? UGHH, what took her so long though???!
Top: She went there about 2 hours ago. Aishh!!! We should've just gone there and disobeyed her words, AGHH!!
Seungri: Is she okay? Did she fail the exams and went crying somewhere else?
Me: I don't know, oh God. I hope she's okay and her results are okay. I'm tired of waiting!

   2 months ago, when I was sending my mum back to home at the train station, she hugged me tightly when her train was about to come. She told me that she wished all the best for my relationship with (Y/n). She told me to use every possible ways to not get into fights with (Y/n). She even said that if one day, if we're both fighting, she wanted me to just go & apologised to her & get back as soon as possible before things get rough. She told me that being in relationship with someone's that a lot more younger than our own age is definitely hard, so I need to be a lot more patient to deal with (Y/n) after this. I saw my mum's face that time, she was all worried about what's gonna happen between me & (Y/n) after this but at the same time, she also looked happy because I was happy. And the last thing that my mum told me was "Don't give up on love. Means, don't ever give up on your lover.." , I was happy at that time because I knew at that very moment, my mum already accepted (Y/n).
   Since my mum went back to her place, (Y/n) and I are doing great with our relationship. I was busy with my fan-meets around Asia and (Y/n) was busy with her preparations for her debut that's a week away from now/today. She wrote songs, she recorded it by herself, she slept around 4 to 5 am, she skipped 1 to 2 days of her morning jog in a week due to her working late till the morning. 
   When I told her that I missed her during her debut preparations, she made time to come at my place and stayed for a night. Last month, I only got to see her about twice a week because we were both busy. We were trying so hard to make time for each other but whenever she was free, I was somewhere else out from Korea because of my fan-meets. When my fan-meets were over, (Y/n) was out of town because she was busy recording her songs for her 1st mini album. We talked on the phone almost every night until last week.
   She said she wanted to be alone for a week because she was scared about her exams' results. Since that day, we didn't call nor text each other until last night, she texted me: 
"Tomorrow is the day, Oppa. My results will be out tomorrow and I know you wanna follow me to take it. I'm planning to go there alone because I don't want us to create a chaos there at the college. The student's family, friends and relatives will be there too. You know the paps right? Please don't show up & surprise me tomorrow because I won't be happy about that, at all. I'll call you as soon as I can tomorrow, okay? I love you & I miss you so much XX"
   I was a bit mad at myself that night when I received her text. I was like "If I'm not an idol, I can be there. If I'm not an idol, I will be the first one she'll hug when she received her good results. Why? Why it has to be this way?". 10 mins after she texted me, I texted her back saying:
"Okay babe. Good luck for tomorrow & don't forget to call me. I love you more and I miss you more X"

Taeyang: Hyung, can I ask you something?
-- Taeyang made me awake from my thinking & flashbacks that I got while waiting for (Y/n)'s call.
Me: Huh? Sure. What is it?
Taeyang: Is everything between you & (Y/n) are okay for these past few weeks?
Me: Why are you asking?
Taeyang: Cos you looked.... different for these past few weeks.
Me: Like what?
Taeyang: Uhmm.... nevermind then.... I was just... you know.. nevermind.....
Me: *big sighs* Things are getting tough between me and her....
Top: WAEYO??? What happened?? Are you guys okay?
Me: We didn't text nor call for almost a week but last night she texted me about her results day. So yeah...
Seungri: Did she tell you why she didn't text you?
Me: She said that she was nervous about her exams and she needed a break.
Top: You didn't believe her....?
Me: I believed her. But, I don't know...... It's just that..... She was doing great without texting & calling me for a week. I was like dyingggg over here. I'm starting to wonder that, if she could go for a week without texting and calling me, I think she'll be doing great too when we're... you know... off.
Taeyang: You're her first love. She will never forgets you that easy.

Your P.O.V
   I'm at my college right now, waiting for my results in the hall with my friends. I'm so nervous and scared about it. I switched off my phone because I don't want to received any calls at this time. I know my family, my bestfriends & my boyfriend are waiting anxiously for my calls about my results.
   Talking about my boyfriend.... I texted him a week ago that I didn't wanna receive any calls or texts from him for a week because I was feeling nervous about my exams, BUT... that was not actually the reason.
   My debut is coming close and I had everything well-planed already. I'm gonna be releasing my 1st mini album as soon as I debut. During that week without phone calls & texts from GD, I was busy choosing 10 songs out of songs that I wrote by myself to put it in the album. I choosed, I went to see few people to adjust my music, I designed my own album cover & photobook, I started choosing which songs that are gonna be out as my singles, I planned my music videos' concept, I went for my dance practice from morning till late at night. So basically, I was so busy & tired & exhausted & out of energy during that week. 
   I didn't tell anyone about me being this busy because I don't want people to be worried about me. Plus, whenever me & GD are talking on the phone, I always complained about everything. GD didn't know that I started practicing my dance steps, he didn't know that I started working for my new album already. He thought that I'll just be singing one song from my album and not release the whole songs, yet. But no, I'll be releasing my whole album. Which means, I'm gonna be a lot more busier than the usual new debut singer.

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   A lot of things are running in my mind right now. (Y/n), her results, our relationship, is everything going to be okay,  will she be the same person after her debut, will she still love me when she's famous? Suddenly, I hear someone's knocking on the door.
Seungri: That must be the pizza man! Yeah, my pizza's here!
-- He jumps off from the couch and runs to the door. We ordered pizza earlier because we were so hungry while waiting for (Y/n) to call us.
Seungri: YAAAAHHH!!!! Wait.... is everything okay? *turns his head to the back and yelling at us* HYUNG!!!!! (Y/n) is here!!!!!
-- I quickly get up and run to the door to see my lover. Suddenly, I see her holding her bag with her both hands, she have her head looking down and her hair covering her whole face. All the boys gather at the door and we all hear (Y/n) sobbing.
Top: OMO??? What happened?
Taeyang: She's crying??
-- I pushes Seungri to the other side and pulls her in my chest. And yes, she's crying. I hold her tight and kisses her head.
Me: SHHH, everything's gonna be okay. I know you did your best. You failed your exams, doesn't mean your life ends too okay? SHHH... *rubbing her back with my hand*
-- We stay like that for almost 1 minute and then she slowly pulls away from my hug.
Y/n: *wiping away her tears and run her fingers through her messy hair to fix it* Who said I failed my exams?
-- We all look at each other and then I look back at her.
Top: Then why are you crying like one..?
Y/n: I cried because I missed this guy right here.. *pointing straight at me*
Me: *laughs at the boys' reactions when (Y/n) said that*
image
Seungri: HAAISSSHHH!!!! CHINCHA CHINCHA!!!!! THIS GIRL IS SO-.... wait... then... what about your results though?
image
Top: Yea. Was it good? You passed right??
image

Your P.O.V
   All of the boys have their eyes on me right now. I got my results, I called my family and informed them already. I called Lisa & Ari too. I'm about to tell them but then, I hear someone's walking up the stairs. I take a step back and take a peek of who's coming here at this time. Is it a girl? Why is this person wearing a cap? Oh.. It's the pizza man. I pushes all of the boys and walk through them like a boss.  I walk to the tv hall and place my bag on the table, sitting down and crossing my both legs. They all look at me and I look back at them.

Me: So you want the pizza man to just stay there? You don't wanna pay for it?
-- They all finally awake and Seungri's paying the pizza. The 3 boys walk to couch and still looking at me.
GD: So, you don't wanna tell us about ur results babe?
Me: I actually have 2 good news and 1 bad news. Which one do you guys wanna hear first?
Taeyang, Top & GD: BAD NEWS!
Me: I lied. *confidently*
GD: About what???!
G-dragon-gif.gif
Me: About the whole no texts and calls from you because I was nervous about my results day.
GD: *sighs and not happy* I knew it. Go on. Tell me.
Me: *pulls his arms and sit closer to him* Here's the good news.
GD: Huh?
3076932375_1_7_HmDbPOHH.gif
Me: I'm not gonna release a song for my debut.
Taeyang: You call that as a good news???
Seungri: What the hell is wrong this girl???!
Me: I'm gonna release my whole album. Not 3 songs and then the whole album. I'm releasing the whole album. Whole.
Seungri: WHAAAATTT?!!??! *Quickly puts the pizza boxes down on the table* Are you crazy?!
Top: You should release at least 3 songs first and then you release the whole album.
Taeyang: You seriously releasing your whole album already? The whole tracks?!
Me: Yuppp!
Top: But then you'll be busy with your tour and promotions for your album. And you need to perform here and there for awards and festivals.
Me: Yea, I know. Plus, my college break will be few weeks away from my debut day. I think, I can start touring around Asia first during the break.
GD: Are you okay? Are you drunk? What about your dancing? What about your vocal rehearsing? What about your album design? What about-...
I cut off his words: I managed all those things already, Oppa. In one week. I mean, this week too of course.. and next week....
Seungri: WHAAATTT?!!??? You did it all already?!!!
Me: Yupp!
Taeyang: Your music videos??
Me: Will be out anytime soon. *Smiling happily*
Seungri: I think there's something wrong with this girl.
GD: Usually, when a solo artist start to debut, they only release one song and then wait like 2 months, to released the 2nd one... And it takes like 2 to 3 months to release the whole album. And you're releasing it as soon as you debut?!
Me: Exactly!
Taeyang: I think you ran too much, babe. You gained too much confidence. You're over confident now, you know that right?
Me: I wanna try something new. I wanna make history. I wanna be different from the other artists.
GD: and your label approved this?
Me: 100% fully supports!
GD: You're crazy.
t_11c5f54e0e464f39b2600ceb99f0fcd0.jpg

Seungri: And the 2nd good news is?
Me: Oh.. yea. I didn't pass my exam.
Taeyang, Seungri, Top & GD: WHAAATTT?!?!!!!!!
Me: What?
Seungri: And you're all cool about it?!?!?!!!!
Me: Duhhh?
Top: I don't know if this is (Y/n) or an alien who appeared as her....
Me: HAHAHAHA, I didn't pass it. I aced it. I got excellent for every subjects.
GD, Top, Taeyang & Seungri: WHAAAAATTT?!?!!!!!!
Me: HAHAHAHA, you guys need to stop yelling at my ears now. I'm still young, I don't wanna be deaf before I gets old.
Top: OMO OMO, Congratulations!!!!!
Seungri: I didn't know you're thissss smart!!!!!
GD: You're a genius babe.
Taeyang: Congrats, you deserved it! *Smiling*
Me: Thank you, you guyssss.

A month later...
   I'm officially a celebrity now and I just released my new song from my album that's gonna be out soon like, 3 days ago. I seriously didn't expect that my song could be this popular. Everyone's singing the song, the teens, the mums, the dads, basically, everyone. Maybe because it's a catchy song and the lyrics are so simple. My twitter just got verified and my single just hit no. 1 on the chart. I know 89% of my fans are actually originally GD's fans. They're buying my song because they just wanna listen "what so good about this girl that GD liked so much?". And, from haters and now to fans. I see a lot of good feedback about my song too. My label, my family, my friends, my boyfriend and including myself as well, we're all shock with this kind of reaction to my song.
   I just debut and the song just released like 3 days ago. But, I feel like I debuted like so many years ago and people already recorgnised me, but nooo, I'm a new artist. This world is sick. Everything is sick! I am sooo ready for my tour.

I'm at a radio station right now. I've been invited to come over here to promote my new song, as a guest artist & also sing my song live for listeners.
Interviewer: Do you think everything is crazy right now? HAHAHAHA
Me: HAHAHAHA trust me, I still can't believe my world just turned upside down after that song has been released hahaha.
Int: You're so famous right now! Your videos are 24/7 on every channels, your songs kept on playing on the radio, other countries are downloading your song non-stop and you're no. 1 on chart. You're sick!
Me: I know right? I just released a song. What if I released the whole album though? HAHAHAHA
Int: Everyone's gonna die of happiness then? HAHAHA. So, when's your next single coming up?
Me: Actually, I planned something different about this whole debut thing. But yeah, you guys gotta wait for it then HAHAHA.
Int: You're such a tease! Hahahaha. So, how's ur boyfriend's reaction to his famous girlfriend's work?
Me: HAHAHA, he was shock just like me. We're both shock. But yeah, he kept on saying how proud he is to have a girlfriend like me.
Int: The fact that you didn't dress as a y teen in your video and still have the most views on YouTube is really awesome! I mean, you know, a lot of female idols in Korea kinda dress ily in their videos... But you! I salute you, young lady! HAHA
Me: Hahahaha thank you.
Int: Oh and Congratulations on your excellent exam results!!!!
Me: Oh yea, thank youuuuu~
Int: You're the sweetest singer that I've ever met here at the radio station. We're talking like we knew each other for years already hahaha. You're so likeable!
Me: NAaawwwhhh, thank you sooo much.
Int: Let's talk about your relationship.. Since you're now a celebrity and you're dating a celebrity too, I think it's okay for you to speak about your relationship to public now.. Like before this, we understand that you're not a celeb, so you couldn't talk much and only GD talked about it.. Now, let's hear it from your own mouth.
Me: Hahahaha what do you want to know?
Int: How did you guys meet?

to be continued..