Sweet Medusa.. [Part 18]

Sweet Medusa..

G-Dragon's P.O.V

   I have no words to describe my feeling of how proud I am with (Y/n) and her successful debut right now. She aced her exams, her college break is just around the corner, a lot of countries and organisers are starting to call her to come & do concerts in their countries, she went here & there to promote her songs, her interviews video are all over the internet, all the girls are following her fashion style, there are even shops that are selling what (Y/n) wore in her daily basis.
   Seeing her slowly becoming famous and even famous like this, kinda scares me. We barely have time for each other since her debut. I'm busy with the fan-meets & she's busy promoting her music around the world. But, I still love the fact that she always keep me update of where she's going, she's will be with these and these people. Good to know that she's still the same; my cute little princess (Y/n). 
   She texted me:
"Oppa, I'm at the radio station and my interview will be live on air around Korea soon! :D What are you doing? Don't wanna tune in so that you could hear my voice? :) I miss you, Oppa. Hope to see you very soon xx Stay healthy and take care and I love you and I miss you and I want you xx"
   Since I'm already in the car, heading back to BigBang's dorm from YG's office, I ask the driver to change the radio frequency. The boys are all looking at me.
Top: Waeyo?
Me: (Y/n) texted me that her interview will be air anytime from now.
Taeyang: Oh!! I thought you didn't like the song that we were listening to just now.
Me: Naahhh.
Daesung: Who would ever missed out their loved ones' interview on radio though? HAHAHA
Me: Definitely not me. hahaha.

Your P.O.V
Me: What do you want to know?
Interviewer: How did you guys meet?
Me: Hmm... I think, the both of us have different-different type of story. As for GD, he 1st saw me live on stage while performing for the awards. As for my side, I didn't notice him while I was performing on stage hahahaha. Maybe because there were so many people at the audience spot, so yeah.. hahaha.
Int: Aawwwwhhh, he fell for you while you were performing on stage? That is soo cute! So, you fell for him? When was it? The moment you fell for him?
Me: Hmm... at first, I thought Jiyong Oppa was only being nice to me like the other idols. I didn't know that he was trying to get to know me, so I fell for him like... hmm... *thinking* When he started to text me, he was so nice and sweet and kind at that time. He always texted me asking how was my day, have I eaten already and other sweet things.
Int: Naawwhhh, you guys are so sweet and I'm so jealous of you two.
Me: Thank youu awwhhh, you don't have toooo~
Int: Where is he right now?
Me: Right now? He's on his way going back home.
Int: So, he's listening?
Me: I don't know. I texted him about me being here but he didn't reply. Maybe he's taking his nap.

G-Dragon's P.O.V
We're still in the car and we're 10 mins away from our dorm. We're still listening to (Y/n)'s interview on the radio too. I gotta say that I really miss her.
Seungri: I can't believe you fell for her during the performance and now you guys are happily in a relationship. I mean.... the love story that God set for you guys are just beautiful and perfect.
Daesung: Omo, I thought I was the only one who was thinking about that! I think, maybe because, they were really meant for each other... That's why God made it that way... The way the met, the way the fell for each other... and others.
Top: Her new song is stuck in my head since she 1st released it! I think it's going to be in my head forever!
Taeyang: Did she seriously wrote that song all by herself though? I know right? I was in the toilet and that chorus part, kept on repeating in my head.
Me: Hahaha, yup. She wrote it all by herself. Only 2 out of the 10 tracks in her mini album were not written by her.
Top: How did she even-... I don't think she's normal, hahaha.
Daesung: I think, maybe it's because, she really want this. You know! That feeling, you want that thing to happen like so badly? Yea, it's something like that.
Seungri: After all, she's still young. We're getting older, that's why.. HAHAHAHA.
Taeyang: *massaging my shoulder* You must be really really really proud of her right now huh, Hyung?
Me: Verrrryyyyyy proud, hahaha.

and suddenly,
my phone is buzzing inside my pocket. I pull it out and it's (Y/n) texting me.
"You free tonight, handsome boy? :) I miss you. Dinner, anywhere, tonight, only the both of us? :) xx"
I can't help but smile when I finished reading that text. I tap the "call" button on her name.

Y/n: Hello?
Me: You finished your interview already?
Y/n: Yupp. I'm walking out from the studio right now. I'm starving!
Me: Hahahaha, where are you going now?
Y/n: To my apartment. I need to unpack my stuffs and wash it. You?
Me: Still in the car and on our way to our dorm.
Y/n: I miss you. Dinner with me tonight, Oppa?
Me: I miss you moree. Sure. I'll pick you up at 8?
Y/n: I don't wanna go to the fancy restaurants or whatsoever. Let's just go somewhere we can have chicken soup and drinks.
Me: So, no fancy dressing tonight?
Y/n: Naahh. Set?
Me: Okay, set! See you tonight, love.
Y/n: Alright!

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   It's already 8:02 am and I see (Y/n) walking out from her apartment, walking to my car. She gets in and then shut the door. She looks at me and then she give me a quick kiss on the lips.
Y/n: Sorry, I've been dying lately to kiss that lips hahaha. So, where are we going?
Me: Hahaha, it's okay. Oh! It's just a small stall at the streets. Their chicken soup is the best! You're okay with it right? Eating at the street stalls?
Y/n: Why should I not be okay? Hahahaha.
Me: Cos your debut just frickin hit the no. 1 chart OMG Congratulations babyyyy, I'm sooo proud of youuu!!! *clapping my hands and singing the congratulations song*
Y/n: Hahahaha thank youuuuu Oppa.
-- I kiss her on the cheek and start the car engine.

Your P.O.V
[ You're wearing:
image
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=118673822 ]

// In the car //
Me: So, till when you will be here in Korea?
GD: I'll be going to Beijing, China tomorrow in the afternoon.
Me: Nooooo!! You're kidding me rightttt?
GD: Sorry, baby... You? Going anywhere?
Me: Naahhh. Just a few photo shoots & interviews in this week.
GD: For a magazine?
Me: Yeah. When will you be back?
GD: In 3 more days..

10 mins later...
   GD parked his car and lock it. I put on my snapback and fix my hair, looking at the reflection of myself through GD's car. GD walk to me and hold my hand.
GD: Let's gooo get something to eatttt~
Me: Yeahh!!! I'm starving!!!

   I can see there are so many stalls here at the street, rice cake stalls, pancake stalls, kimbap stalls and etc. There are so many people hanging out around here too but thank goodness they just "Hi!" us from far and continue eating. GD's also wearing a snapback so he pushes down my snapback, making it to cover my eyes. I pull it back up again and fix my hair.
Me: Waaeeehhhyoo?
GD: Even when you're wearing a shirt, jeans and snapback, you're still looking beautiful? How do you even do that? *holding hands walking at the stall*
Me: Cos I'm awesome like that? Hahahaha. Omo omo! Oppa, let's go to the rice cake stall first!
GD: *stops and turns around* You said you wanted to have chicken soup?
Me: But that rice cakes look soooo delicious! hahahaha
-- We walk at the rice cake stall and there are 3 people taking care of the stall. They look like a family. Mother, father and a 12-years old looking-daughter.

Their daughters walk to us and poke GD's waist, since she's so short and cute.
GD: *releases my hand and brushing the girls' hair* Anneyonghaseyo, what are you doing here at night? There's school tomorrow right?
The Daughter: Anneyonghaseyo, I'm helping my mum & dad to sell rice cakes. Are you Jiyong Oppa from BigBang?
GD: Yes, yes I am.
The Daughter: Is that your girlfriend?
GD: Yup, that's my girlfriend.
The daughter: *looks down and tying a knot at the end of her shirt* She's so beautiful....
I interrupt them: But, you're more beautiful and cuter. Can I be you? Forever young? *Smiling at her and she's shy*
The daughter: But, all my friends said that they wanted to be you so they could date Jiyong Oppa. Why you wanna be me, then? 
Me: *I bend down my knees so that me & the girl are at the same level* Because I miss being a small kid like you. I had great times with my bestfriends when I was at your age. So, I'd love to be you. Why? You don't want to let me to you? *pouting*
-- I see that her dad is holding her mum's arms, looking at how cute her daughter is behaving to us. GD's also smiling.
The daughter: But, I'm from a poor family. Unlike you, you're rich and famous now. Plus, you're dating my friends' favourite idol, Jiyong oppa *pointing at GD
Me: Money and fame are nothing to be proud of if you're not happy and you don't hahve your family members with you. I'm so jealous of you, you know? You have your omma, your appa with you. and I only have this boy accompanying me to buy rice cakes at night *smiling and playing with her short and cute hair*
The daughter: Where are your family members at? They're not here?
Me: They're in (Your Country's Name).
The daughter: They're not here in Korea?!
Me: Nope. *Shaking my head and smiling, but also hurt inside*
The daughter: Then, you can come here again after this if you misses them. I have my omma and appa with me here, everynight. I don't mind sharing my omma and appa with you. *Smiling and excited*
Me: Naawwhhh, thank youuu.
-- I get up and stand straight. She walks past me and pull GD's end shirt. GD who was busy eating his rice cakes, looks down at her and raises his eybrow.
GD: Yes?
The daughter: Your girlfriend is so nice. I wanna be like her one day.
GD: You like her?
The daughter: I love her!
GD: You don't have an older sister?
Her mum interrupts them: She's the only child in our family *Smiling*
Her dad: Our one and only sunshine.
GD: She's so cute. *GD's pinching her cheeks*
Me: Give me one too! *jealous looking at GD non-stop chewing his rice cakes*
GD: Oh oh! Hahahaha, I forgot about you HAHAHA!

10 mins later...
   We talked with the beautiful family who sells the rice cakes and had a great time. Their parents told us how hard they worked to pay her school. Their daughter often got bullied in school too because she's a bit slow in class. GD paid our rice cakes that we ate just now with a big amount of money and asked them to keep the change. GD told them to use the money as a present from him that their daughter were so nice to us for her school. Her mum cried of happiness and I my eyes were teary too. Because, I missed my family in (Your Country's Name) too. I hope they're doing fine.
   We're walking hand in hand to the stall that we were supposed to go just now, which was the chicken soup stall. GD pulls my snapback away and replace it with his snapback that he was wearing on his head. His snapback is black in coloured but have the black and white "One Of A Kind" logo on it. When he place it on my head, I fix my hair do a peace hand-sign & smiles at him, like a child who just got an ice-cream for free.

GD: Hahahaha why are you so happy?
Me: I'm not.... *frowning* I'm pretending to be one....
GD: Waeyo? What's up? Anything bad happened today?
Me: Naaahhh.. I missed my family in (Your Country's Name). I miss my friends... I miss my country, AHH. *Hugging his small & cute little waist, burying my head in his chest while he's wrapping his arm around my shoulder*
GD: Find a free time, book a ticket, go and visit them, then..?
Me: I wish I could but.... sadly, I can't... My album is gonna be out anytime soon from now, I got calls from other countries to do concerts at their place, magazine interviews, tv shows, sigh... I feel bad that we couldn't meet like we used to like before..... *looking up at his face and poking his cheek*
GD: I understand you, babe. But, that's one thing you need to sacrifice if you're in this music industry. Things changed. Like, a lot! *kissing my forehead*

5 mins later...
// at the Chicken Soup's stall & eating //
Me: Did you listen to the radio just now? *eating my chicken soup*
GD: Yup. From the start till the end.
Me: Why are they always asking us about our relationship and not about our work, though?
GD: Because they wanna know more updates about us.
Me: I bet there are more haters rather than fans of our relationship though.
GD: Huh..? Why you said that?
Me: You know you never fails to drive the girls crazy right? I don't think people like us being together. So, why they keep on asking us just to see the fans sad and cry over our relationship? I wanted to skip the questions but it was live that time. It would be rude if I said they should mind their own business, hahaha.
GD: Hahahaha. Maybe because... hmm.. We're cute? hahahaha.
Me: Not good enough. Next? HAHAHAHA.
GD: Hahahaha. Hmm... maybe because.... they want people to hear their radio station at that time?
Me: Hmm... that could be.. next?
GD: Maybe because..... they wanna know what type of person you are and what made me fall for you..?
Me: Then, they should just offer us to make documentaries about our relationship & broadcast it on the TV that. That's a lot more easier... rather thank keep on asking and asking questions while we're busy promoting our music..
GD: Documentaries are scripted, babe. They wanna know the truth. The real story.
Me: Then, make it "not-scripted" then...?
GD: Then, there would be no drama and the ratings gonna decrease.
Me: I don't and never will understand this entertainment industry, hahahaha.
GD: Hahahaha. I bet, there will be offers for us to shoot for a magazine together in the future...
Me: You bet? I already know it. Hahahaha, I know it's gonna happen, someday.
GD: Are you excited?
Me: About what?
GD: If there are offers to feature us in a magazine?
Me: Of course! But I know, that will just make your fans angry and angrier towards me. They'll be like "NO! Jiyong Oppa should be with me, not her, but I'm going to buy this anyway... Cos I wanna rip this page out and throw in the dustbin! But of course, I'd cut off GD's face first... and stick it on my wall... and undress in front of it.." *using girls' fangirling voice hahaha*
GD: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Omo, you almost make me choke hahahaha.
Me: Hahahaha but it's true right? HAHAHA.
GD: Wait, do you have a poster of me in your room and undress in front of it?
Me: Uhmm...*clears throat* I need more water... Mine just finished. Can you order it for me...? *Changing the topic*
GD: OMO OMO! You haveeee don't you??? HAHAHAHA! You undressed in front of my poster? Ahh! I wish that poster have a small camera through it so I can see-...
Me: Kwon Jiyong ahh! HAAIISSHHH!!! Thissss boy!!!!
GD: HAHAHAHAHAHA

   We talked & laughed about a lot of things. We sat there at the stall for almost 2 hours and we didn't realise it. We walked off from the stall since GD need to get back home early to pack his stuffs. He drove me back at my apartment and I almost cried when GD finally stopped his car in front of my apartment. He took back his snapback from my head and replace it with mine that he wore all night long just now while we were dating. He saw my eyes getting teary, so he unfastened his seatbelt and pulled me in his hug. He whispered "I know you're tired and all. So do I. Let's just try our best to never stop loving each other. I'm gonna miss you, princess. Take care of yourself. Make sure you have your enough sleep & eat your meals correctly. You're getting skinnier. If you're having a hard time, call me. I love you.". He pulled away from the hug as soon as he whispered that words in my ear and kissed me on the lips.
   I know he has been working hard with his fan-meets & concerts too because his lips are dry when he kissed me. That proved me enough that he worked hard & were not playing around. He smiled and then pushed down my snapback--making it covering my eyes. I fixed it again and punched slowly on his shoulder. "Opaaa~ *hugged him* Until when we need to be like this? You're busy, I'm busy, we barely have time for each others. Do you think we can still work this out after this? Because I'm already tired and worried that you'll slowly walk out from my life...". GD tightened his hug when he heard the last sentence that escaped from my mouth.
GD: Trust. All we need is trust. And trust me, everything's gonna be okay if we hold to this no. 1 key in relationship. Trust.... *brushing my back with his hand*
Me: I didn't ask you to go dinner with me tonight because I wanted to have chicken soup. I just missed seeing your face.
GD: and I missed seeing my beautiful princess too.
Me: *Sighs* Call me when you're about to get on plane tomorrow, okay Oppa? *pouts*
GD: I will. Take care of yourself okay? I love you.
Me: You too. I love you too.

3 months later...
   My mini album has been released 3 months ago. My life has been very hectic for these past few months. I traveled to a lot of places due to my album promotion, small concerts & fan-meets fans. I didn't even realised that me & GD have been together for almost 6 months.
   Talking about GD, I'm actually at his place right now. He's on his 2 weeks break and then he'll be out from Korea again with the boys. I slept here last night and will be staying here for another night tonight. Things went great between us even when we were so busy with our works. I didn't have time to go back to (Your Country's Name) yet.
   GD's still sleeping next to me and it's already 6 am. I woke up because my phone's alarmed. I don't know why, but I just feel... different today. I don't feel like going for a jog... I don't feel like I wanna be here... I don't feel like hanging out around here anymore... I grab back my phone which was on the table and unlocks it. I book a flight ticket online and confirm it. I have 2 more hours till the plane gets off. I get out from the bed and head straight to the bathroom. I take my shower and put on my clothes. I pack my clothes, shoes and other stuffs, stuffing it in my suitcase. 
   Everything's ready. I look at the time and it's almost 7 am. I walk to GD's working table, grabbing a pen & a small memo pad paper. I write something and then stick it on GD's laptop screen. I grab my handbag and pull my suitcase with me. I walk to the door and then stare at GD for the final time before I leave his room. He's still sleeping & thinking that his girlfriend is leaving for her morning jog, but no, she's not..

20 mins later...
   I called a cab and now, I'm finally here at the Incheon Airport. I look at the screen where the list of flights are going take off been showed and my flight is on it too. The gate's already open and why do I feel so heavy to leave Korea?

Taeyang's P.O.V
Me & the boys are all hanging out at the TV Hall. GD freaked out at 8:30 am just now when we were all still sleeping. He came in to our rooms to check if his girlfriend was somewhere in one of our rooms. He has been holding that memo paper for almost 2 hours now. We all believed that (Y/n) wrote that. She wrote:
"Oppa, I need some time. Don't worry about me. I won't be receiving any texts and calls from anyone when I'm there. So, take care of yourself :) xoxo, (Y/n)"

We were shocked, nervous, worried, mad and mixed feelings when we read that. GD walked upstairs, downstairs, to the door, to the kitchen, to the toilet room, looking all frustrated.
image


Seungri: Did you guys had a fight last night..?
GD: No, we were okay. We were both okay last night, we talked, we laughed, just like normally we did whenever she visited me.
Top: Maybe she's going back to (Your Country's Name) to visit her family?
GD: No, I don't think so. She took her clothes from my room with her. If she's going back home, she'd bring her clothes from her own apartment.
Me: You tried calling Ari & Lisa already?
GD: I did and they said (Y/n) didn't call them for almost 2 weeks already.
image

Daesung: Did you try calling her phone?
GD: I think she's still on the plane and her phone is on Flight Mode. She didn't answer.
Me: She said not to worry about her...
GD: That doesn't mean I should ignore it and pretends that I'm not worried about her!!!
Top: Jiyong ah, calm down. Just call for people to help us track her. Ask them to check (Y/n) on CCTV.
GD: and then they're gonna to tell other people about it and the next time we know it, it's gonna be on the news. Everyone will be thinking that (Y/n) is missing and her family's gonna be worried!
Me: Leave it to our management then? Ask them to make sure that information is a secret.
GD: UGHHH!!!! Why is she acting all weird like this so suddenly???!!!!
image

Your P.O.V
   I'm finally here... I just got off from the airplane about 10 mins ago. I've never been here before but I'm already here, for the first time & hoping that everything will be okay. I switched my phone from Flight Mode to normal one. 30+ missed calls and texts from GD, Taeyang, Seungri, Top, Daesung, Ari & Lisa. Wow, they must've been really worried huh..?
   I walk to the cab and ask the cab driver to bring me to the address that I have with me. It's just a hotel address. The cab takes me to the hotel and off I go.
   I checked-in to my room just now and now I'm laying on this big & comfy bed, watching tv. I switched off my phone and let this "thinking session" begin.

to be continued...