Sweet Medusa.. [Part 23]

Sweet Medusa..

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   I was here since morning and now it's almost 3 pm. I skipped breakfast cos I was rushing to the Hospital & I lost my appetite to eat lunch. The boys forced me to join them to have lunch at the cafeteria but I told them I wanna stay here with (Y/n). I want (Y/n) to see my face when she wakes up. The boys called Ari & Lisa already. Lisa told us to not inform about this to (Y/n)'s parents first because her parents are on vacation. Lisa & Ari will be here by tonight.
   It hurts me so bad seeing my beautiful girl laying on this bed with wires around her. It feels like her body is here but her soul is wandering somewhere else. That's why (Y/n) hasn't wake up, because her soul is walking around somewhere else. I take her hand, her weak hand. I hold it, very tight. There are no more tears coming out from my eyes because I cried since morning already.
niceguy2-00463.jpg

Top, Seungri, Taeyang & Daesung who just came in from having their lunch at the cafeteria are slowly walking towards (Y/n)'s bed. Taeyang & Daesung came here an hour later after I got here with Top & Seungri.

Seungri: I don't get it though. Her heartbeats are normal *pointing at the machine next to (Y/n)'s bed* , (Y/n) looks okay, no scars or whatsoever around her body showing that she hurt herself. She's still breathing like normally. I just don't get it, why she's not waking up.
Top: I called her assistants that accompanied her to LA. They told me (Y/n) was healthy & okay when she was in LA with them. She ate well, she slept well. I just don't know how she turns out like this when she came back to Korea.
Taeyang: I think this happened due to what you did to her at the airport before we head off to Singapore the other day... *looking at me*
Daesung: If it is because of that, why she was doing great in LA but suddenly passed out in Korea? She should have just passed out in LA then? Why would she wait to passed out in Korea?
Taeyang: Maybe because.... She wanted to get her work done first, plus... There were 2 assistants with her that time, of course she won't do it in front of people. Just imagine... if you wanna hurt yourself, of course you'd hurt yourself while you're alone.
Top: You think, (Y/n) hurt herself......? How...?
Seungri: But she looks fine to me!! I mean.... Look at her!!!! *pointing at (Y/n)'s body on the bed*
Taeyang: She's pyshically fine but not mentally...
large.gif
Taeyang: I just wanna let you know this, Ji... *talking to me* If (Y/n) is not coming back.... I'll never forgive you. She's the most amazing girl that I've ever known in my life. Beautiful inside and out. I will --....
I cut off his words: You think, I'll ever forgive myself as well if she's not coming back??? 
large.gif

We're both looking at each other as if we're actually fighting to be (Y/n)'s lover. Both of us gonna end up hitting each other in anytime soon from now but the door suddenly opens, the doctor walking in with papers in his hand.

Top: Oh.. Doctor... *bows* You're here? Is that the results of (Y/n)'s blood test???
-- We all bows as well to the doctor. I place (Y/n)'s hand back on her side and slowly walking to the doctor.
Doctor: Oh, you're all here? Yes. The results are out.
Me: She's going to wake up anytime soon right???
Doctor: We can't promise you on when she's going to wake up but it's going to take time. Or maybe.... not.
Seungri: What about the results? Did you know already why she turns out like this???
Doctor: Based on her blood test that we took in the morning just now..
-- We all nods & wanting to know so badly what caused (Y/n) to be like this.
Doctor: This is one of the side effects from the excessive sleeping pills that she took earlier. Do any of you guys have any idea since when (Y/n)-shi taking the pills?
Daesung: Sleeping pills???!!!
Top: But but.... she looks fine before this.... Why would she ever take that stuffs????
Me: Excessive sleeping pills??? She's my girlfriend. I've never seen her taking any pills before.
Taeyang: Ex-girlfriend! She's your ex-girlfriend!!!
Daesung: Yahh! Just stop already!
Taeyang: Maybe she took it since that night???
Seungri: Why would she ever thinks that taking sleeping pills going to be the only way to solve this problem?!!?? Hyung ah!!! This is all YOUR FAULT!!!!
Doctor: So, from now on... Let's just wait for (Y/n)-shi to wake up & pray for her to get well soon.

Later at 10 PM
   I'm still sitting on the chair next to (Y/n)'s bed, holding (Y/n)'s hand very tight and hoping that she can feel me holding her hand. The boys are hanging out at the cafeteria. Ari arrived 1 hour earlier than Lisa. They both cried so hard when they entered in this room, seeing their bestfriend laying down on the bed. Ari kept on crying & calling (Y/n)'s name to wake her up and Lisa helped Ari to calm down. The boys must have told them about the sleeping pills just now. I shouldn't kissed CL that night. I shouldn't let her walked away and I should have just chased her instead. I should have just ask her about Jungkook that night rather than assumed them kissing. If I didn't kiss CL that night, she must be smiling and laughing right now and not laying on this bed and wires around her.
I hear someone's opening the door and it's Lisa. She's also bringing in some food and a drink, I assume it; it's for me.

Lisa: The boys told me you skipped your breakfast and didn't eat at all today. You need to stay healthy if you want to continue taking care of her *smiling & placing the foods on the table*
Me: Thank you, Lisa. *grabbing the food and opens it*
Lisa: (Y/n) has been acting really weird these past few months. She didn't call nor text us that often anymore because she said she was busy preparing her album. Even about this whole changing label thing... she didn't even inform me & Ari about it. We thought she found someone new to replace us to be her bestfriends but it turns out, she took sleeping pills instead. The boys told me what happened at the after party night. I don't wanna ask you why you did that because it happened already. What's past is past. I just wanna know, do you even think about (Y/n) when you were kissing CL?
-- I'm eating the food that Lisa brought for me and I stop eating for a while.
Me: I was..... I seriously was...... thinking about her when I kissed CL. I thought, I was kissing her precious lips but then I realised, it was not hers. I was mad & stupid that night. I should have just ask her about that guy instead of just getting a revenge straight away to her.
Lisa: (Y/n) never dated a guy before she met you. (Y/n) never liked talking about guys with us before she met you. (Y/n) never liked dressing up & make ups before she met you. (Y/n) changed to a completely new person when she finally told us that you guys are dating. She always smiled and giggled when she received texts from you. Why you didn't think of that when you kissed CL that night? (Y/n) went to Manchester because she was so tired with her college & works.
Me: Wait.... what??? Because of her college & works??? You mean.... she didn't go there because she was considering to leave me???? She didn't go there because of our relationship???
Lisa: No. She was so stressed out with her works. She was just a normal girl before and when she finally stepped in this whole music industry thing, her confidence in everything are slowly decreasing. She wanted to give up but she said singing is her passion.
Me: Why she didn't just..... talk to me or something?
Lisa: She didn't wanna burden you with her problems. She said you worked hard with your songs till the morning. She didn't wanna annoy you with her small problem. She said she wanted to fight her problems alone but yeah, she failed.
Me: How.... how did you know about this..??
Lisa: She e-mailed me. She was in LA. She told me that the LA Music Producer gave her a song and that song really made her realise how bad she has been treating you. She thought, by keeping her problems to herself and not telling you might gonna work. She told me everything. But she didn't tell me about the sleeping pills.
Me: Oh lord........
large.gif
Lisa: But she did tell me about one thing too.
Me: What was it?
Lisa: When she was in Manchester, she was thinking about her & your relationship too. She wanted to give up on being a singer but if she's not gonna be a singer after this.... She was afraid that you'll no longer love her and leave her. She was afraid that you're going to date another confident, positive & prettier singer than her if she gave up on her singing career. She tried to gained back her confidence and but yeah, it was hard for her to do it alone.
Me: What the????? That's a total bulls**t though!!!! I dated her when she was just a local singer from her country. No one even knew her name that time and I was the only one who memorised her name that night because I knew, she's going to be someone special in my life. 
large.gif
Lisa: She thought that; maybe if she's still in the music industry, it's easier for you guys to date. That's herrrr theory though. (Y/n)'s brilliant theory *sarcasing her*
Me: *chuckles* Komao (Thank you), Lisa.... Ahhh.... she's such a cutie pie. She thought that I'd leave her if she's not a singer? Silly little (Y/n). *finally, a smile starting to appear for the first time in this whole day*
large.gif
Lisa: Sure thing.... Oh, by the way.. You're not going home? It's okay though, I can look for her tonight. You should go home, take a shower & sleep. Tomorrow, you can come here and take care of (Y/n) again.
Me: It's okay. I wanna stay with her till she wakes up. *smiling* Where are you & Ari staying at tonight?
Lisa: We're going to (Y/n)'s apartment. She told us to never go to the hotel whenever we're both in Korea. She even told us where she hid her keys so that we could just go inside whenever she's not home.
Me: (Y/n).... she's such a lovely person. I don't know why she ever thought that I'll leave her just because she's not a singer.
large.gif
Lisa: She's an amazing girl.......... I'm gonna miss her a lot if she's not going to wake up from her long sleep...... totally gonna miss her. *her eyes are getting teary
large.gif

I get up from my chair and walk to Lisa.
I grab Lisa's body and pull her for a hug.
tumblr_mvtvpdsn1a1rdmp3qo1_500.png
She's crying so hard. She didn't cry thiss hard before when she saw (Y/n) in the room. Maybe she didn't wanna show it in front of Ari.

Me: *patting her back* It's okay... just let it out..... (Y/n) is going to be okay.....
Lisa: I'm.... *sobbing* I'm gonna find her sleeping pills later at her apartment and throw it away. Every single of it! I'm gonna make sure, this thing is not going to happen to her again!!!!

Suddenly, Ari & the boys coming in the room... while we're hugging each other. I quickly pull away from the hug and Lisa quickly wipes away her tears. Ari gets up from her chair and I walk back to my chair.

Seungri: Hyung ah!!!! Oh come onnnn!!!!!!!
Lisa: No no.... He was calming me down...... It's not like what you guys are thinking....
Ari: What? I wasn't thinking about anything....?
Seungri: Well, I WAS!!!!
Ari: Care to share?
tumblr_lywke95VX41r4kfic.gif
-- We all laughs at Ari who got all confused and Seungri who's currently frustrating over Ari's confusion.
tumblr_lk50hstiFU1qj60veo1_250.gif

// Later at 1:30 AM //
   When the boys & Ari came into the room, Seungri was a bit frustrated that I got the chance to hug Lisa while she was crying. We talked and laughed for 30 mins and then they left me & (Y/n) in the room. Ari & Lisa are staying over at (Y/n)'s apartment and Lisa told me that she'll take care of (Y/n)'s apartment until (Y/n) wakes up. She'll contact (Y/n)'s college tomorrow to inform them what happened to (Y/n).
   Here I am, spending my night with the love of my life. I hope she knows that I'm actually just next to her, waiting patiently for her to wake up. My phone just couldn't stop ringing since in the afternoon. I supposed to be at the recording studio just now & also tomorrow but nothing is more important than this. (Y/n)'s hand is weak. Everytime I grab it, I feel like I'm actually holding a doll's hand--not moving. I run my fingers through her short hair. She dip-dyed her hair to pink-coloured during the concert and now, the one I'm currently playing with my fingers with are blue in colour. She's damaging her hair ends just like I'm damaging my hair.
tumblr_m3rtgbA3DP1rut9u9o1_500.png

   Her eyes are both shut. The machine is showing that she's breathing normally but why am I feeling that she's not mentally here? I know that her body is laying right in front of me on this bed but why do I feel that she's actually.... somewhere else? Why am I feeling that she don't even know that I'm actually here with her? Why am I feeling that she's busy taking a stroll on the beach and I'm here holding her hand, waiting for her to come back but no, she's still enjoying her stroll. I have a lot to say to her. I want her to know that I missed her so much. I want her to know that I missed seeing her laughs at my funny dance moves whenever we're both busy focusing on something. I missed texting with her when I'm working at my working table in my room and she's laying on the bed, listening to her music. I missed her pinching my cheeks whenever she's just bored. I missed the way she removes my hair from my eyes when I'm busy working with my laptop. I missed the time when I hid her toothbrush under the towel and she hid mine in the bath tub.
   I just want her to come back already. I just want her to know that even if she wants to give up on her career, I will never let her go and replace her. I want her to know that if she wants me to wait for her to finished her studying first, I will do it. I want her to know that, I don't care if she's not going to be around me when I'm on tour due to her attending her college classes. I seriously don't mind. I feel the tears are streaming down my face, thinking what's going to happened if she's not waking up...... for ever.
tumblr_inline_n45slyP2jE1sorcck.gif

The next day...
   I wake up due to the sound of the door being opened. I thought I was dreaming about this whole (Y/n) thing but no. When is this nightmare going to end? Lisa and Ari are here, bringing (Y/n)'s stuffs.

Ari: Did you seriously sleep on that chair through the whole night, Oppa?? 
Tumblr_m2j27kWsZJ1ro933lo1_250.gif
Me: *stretching my neck* Yeaahhh.
tumblr_mfbcitJjvN1qhwguzo1_500.jpg
Lisa: Didn't sleep well, last night? *placing (Y/n)'s bag full of her stuffs on the table*
Me: I slept like for 2 hours only. I was busy admiring her beauty.
Ari: She's laying on the bed, with wires around her, you still call it a beauty Oppa?
Me: *chuckles* So, did you guys had your breakfast already?
Lisa: I cooked  at (Y/n)'s apartment this morning and we dropped by at a coffee shop just now while we're getting here. So, here's yours. *handing me out the food that she cooked and a hot coffee*
Ari: We didn't know your favourite, so we bought (Y/n)'s one instead....... We hope, that's okay.....
Me: It's okay....... We always exchanged our coffees when we were hanging together so.. yeah, I'm used to this type of coffee already... Thanks anyway... *smiling*
Lisa: Don't mention it.
Ari: You need to take care of your health so that you could stay here and take care of (Y/n) till she's finally awake....
Me: *eating Lisa's homecook breakfast* You guys will be here until...?
Lisa: I'm here for a week.
Ari: I'm here for only 5 days cos my exams are just around the corner.
-- Someone's phone is ringing.
Lisa: Is that yours? *asking me*
Ari: It's mine. Excuse me. *answering the phone* Hello...? Ohhh~ Seungri ah.... Yea, me & Lisa are already here at the hospital....... Oh, okay cool...... We'll be down in a minute..... Byeee! *hangs up*
Me: Seungri..? He's here?
Ari: Seungri, Top oppa & Taeyang Oppa are downstairs at the cafeteria, having their breakfast. He asked the 3 of us to come down and join them. You guys going?
Lisa: Nevermind, you go 1st. I know you're excited cos Seungri just called you and I know you're even more excited now that he's inviting you to join him. Now, go!
Ari: HEHEHE, I'll see you at downstairs okay? You, Oppa?
Me: Tell them I'm having my breakfast right now. So, I'm not coming.
Ari: Okay okay. Enjoy your brekfast! Byeee you guys!!! *walking out from the room*
Lisa: *heading back to the table where she placed (Y/n)'s bag that she brought from (Y/n)'s apartment* I packed up her things just like what you texted me last night... *ping the bag and taking out the stuffs that I told her to bring through our text last night* Here's a new face towel.. Here's her hair brush...... and here are some hairbands....... and all the other stuffs, sweatshirts, pants are all in this bag okay?
Me: Thank you, Lisa.
Lisa: Oh and I found it already. *putting all the stuffs that she took out from the bag just now, back into the bag again*
Me: You found it..? You found what....? *taking a sip of (Y/n)'s favourite coffee*
Lisa: Her sleeping pills......
Me: You did????!
Lisa: She had like 3 bottles of it and each bottle contained 35 pills.
Me: That's f**king a lot!!!!!!!
Lisa: The 2 bottles were still sealed but the other ones only left like 10 to 12 more pills.
Me: WHAAAT???!! She must have took it a lot before this!!!!
Lisa: I felt like punching someone on the face when I found the pills last night..... Why is she doing this to herself though?? Is it because of the fans??? Is it because all of the bad comments about you & her relationship???! *zipping the back the bag, harshly*
Me: You.... you read it too..?
Lisa: *sighs* Sometimes.... I liked viewing pictures of you guys hanging around Soul and seeing pictures of (Y/n) at your concerts. But, I just couldn't help myself from scrolling down, reading through the comments. Not even half of the thousand comments are written using nice words. Why are they hating on (Y/n) so much though???!
Me: We're same though. I went there to just check out (Y/n) beautiful photos and I though if I scrolled down through the comments, I would see comments about what I see in (Y/n). But yeah, they're telling (Y/n) to kill herself instead.
Lisa: Do you think...... (Y/n) read that stuffs...?
Me: Hard to say though.......
Lisa: I'm just so mad right now. I think I need cold drinks to calm me down. I'm gonna ask Seungri to buy me one *laughs* You should continue eating your breakfast. We'll see you here again, later okay?
Me: Thanks again for this meal. By the way...... What did you do to it....?
Lisa: Do what? OH!!!! Sleeping pills?? I threw it in a big trash outside (Y/n)'s apartment this morning.
Me: You sure you found it all already...? No more bottles left??
Lisa: 100% sure *ok-sign*
Me: Okay good.

2 days later...
   The boys brought some clothes for me to change here while taking care of (Y/n). Lisa & Ari were the ones who kept on forcing me to eat according the time so that I'll stay healthy. I wiped her face, her hands, her legs with a wet towel that Lisa packed from (Y/n)'s house. I wiped 5 times a day. I talked to her about my work. I talked to her about the songs that I've been working on these past few months. I talked to her about how annoyed few people were to me. I even told her stories about my past, my family, my trainee years, my friends and etc. I asked her questions and I pretend that she was answering & laughing to it. I laughed at her 'silent' answers. I brushed her hair whenever I talked to her. I clipped her nails. I make sure that she change into new clothes after I wake up from my 3 hours sleep & before going to sleep. I changed her phone's wallpaper to my Selfie picture. I changed my phone's wallpaper to a picture of me & her that I took when she was still laying on the bed. YG cancelled all my plans with the important people for this whole week because he came here to visit (Y/n) last few days. The 2NE1 girls came here to visit (Y/n) too and they all told me to stay strong & don't ever give up.

Taeyang, Daesung & Seungri are here in the room too.
Taeyang: You made her turning out to be like this. I don't think you even deserve to stay that close to her anymore. Why are you wiping her body if you were the one who tortured her like this?
Daesung: Hyung ah.... Just let him be.... He's just taking care of his girlfriend... Why are you being like this?
Seungri: Yea!! You should be supporting him! Not bringing him down!!!!
Taeyang: *sarcastic laughs* Me? Bringing him down? He made (Y/n) suffer. He made (Y/n) took the pills. He made--...
I quickly cut off his words by shouting back at him: I KNOW THIS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF ME!!!! You don't have to remind me about it, like, every second, every minute whenever you're here in this room!!!!!
Taeyang: I just wanna remind you..... If she's not waking up..... You'll get it. *walking out from the room*
Daesung: *walking towards me, slowly* Just ignore him.... You're doing the right thing, hyung.....
Me: But you know all of his words were right...., right?... You know (Y/n) is laying down with these wires around her, because of me right...?
Seungri: Just forget about it. What's important now is to pray for her to get up.
Me: I don't know about this though.... I feel like giving up..... But at the same time, I feel like she's going to be awake soon. I feel like she's already there, in heaven, looking at us. But at the same time, I feel like she's stuck in her body but she can't open her eyes. I miss her soooo much! I just want her to hold my hand back and I don't wanna be the only one, holding her hand. I want her to open her eyes so that my eyes could still stare into that beautiful (Your Eyes' colour) eyes. I love her so much, it hurts. It hurts so sooo bad.

Suddenly, the machine that has been showing (Y/n)'s heartbeat is slowly showing that (Y/n)'s heartbeat is slowing down. The 'beep' sound is slowing down.
Seungri: OMO OMO!!!!! What's happening!!!!!
Daesung: Her heartbeat!!!!!! That machine!!!!!! Push the button, Hyung!!!!!! Call the doctor!!!!!
-- I get up from the chair, panicking over the machine and also trying to find where the damn button is right now. When I finally found it, I quickly push it so many times, again and again-- and I don't care if that button is annoying the doctors right now.

A doctor quickly runs into the room with his 3 nurses following him from behind.
Me: What's...... What's going on, Doctor????!
Doctor: She's getting weaker!! Nurse!!!! Get the equipments ready!!! and please ask these guys to go out! *pulling the curtains around (Y/n)'s bed*
Me: Wait! Whaaat? Whyyy??????? What's happening??!!!!!!!
Nurse: I'm so sorry, but you need to wait outside. She's in critical.
Me: CRITICAL?!!!! And you're telling me to wait for her outside?!?!!!!
Nurse: Please cooperate with us. We need to get this done as soon as we can to save her.
Me: No!!! I wanna stay next to her!!!!!
Daesung: Hyung ah... *pulling my body, walking out from the room* Let them do their job...
Me: *struggling to get off from Daesung's hands* NOOO!!!!!!! I want to see her!!!!! I want to see her face!!!!!!
-- Seungri joining Daesung to hold my body from walking back into the room. There are 3 to 4 more nurses walking in to the room with the equipments and they lock the door.
Seungri: Everything's going to be okay, hyung... We just need to keep on praying. *pulling me for a hug*
giphy.gif
Daesung: Let's leave it to God.
Me: I.... *crying* I just want..... *crying even harder* I just want to see her faceeeee!!!
tumblr_lxayk6bwgZ1r6v330o4_250.gif

Suddenly, while these 2 boys helping me to calm me down... The doctor opens the door and pulls down his face mask. I quickly pushes the 2 of them from my way and grab the doctor's shoulders.
Me: *Wiping away my tears* Is..... *sobbing* Is she okaaayy, Doctor? She's fine right??? She's doing fine right??? She's breathing normally again right????!!!
tumblr_lm243sW8iB1qbx5ly.gif

to be continued..

+
This story is going to end soon and the next fanfiction that I'm going to write is going to be about JIYONGIE OPPA (Yaayyy!). Not a sequel to "Sweet Medusa.." I guess. New story, same characters and different storyline.
Oh by the way,
I'm not going to update this fanfiction for few days cos my cousins are coming over to my house. They're staying here from 1st May till 10th May. I'll try my best to update it whenever they're sleeping or something. So yeah, hope you guys can wait for the next chapter (patiently).
Thank you soooo much for the lovely comments and subscribing to this fanfic :D I love you and stay fab X