Sweet Medusa.. [Part 27]

Sweet Medusa..

GD's P.O.V
   I was talking to my friends and I looked at (Y/n)'s friends to find her but she was not there. I excuse myself from talking to my friends and place my glass of drink on the waiter's tray. I asked Taeyang if he'd seen (Y/n) and he said "She was hanging out with that BTS boyband again". I look around to find where they're hanging out and I see (Y/n) smiling so brightly talking to the leader of the BTS boyband. I slowly walk up to her and back-hugging her; interfering their conversation.

Rapmon: Uhm.. Hyung, of course you're a cooler rapper than me. In fact, you're cooler than everyone
Me: Thank you.
Jungkook: (Y/n), I think the tv show is about to start.
V: Let's have a sit near th tv. I'm so pumped for the first episode.
Rapmon: Yea! Thanks again (Y/n) for inviting us.
(Y/n): Don't mention it you guys.

When the three boys of BTS boyband leaves us, (Y/n) suddenly removes my hands from locking her waist. I can sense something is up with (Y/n). I quickly grab her hand and hold it, leading her to our seats.
All the lights that brightened the rooftop has been turned off and it's left only with dim lights around us, just in case people still want to enjoy the food. There are couches, bean bags, comfy sofas and chairs for people to choose where to sit. The sofa that's left in front of the main tv screen is for a couple and the sofa is set in between 2NE1 girls and Bigbang boys.
We both sit on the red comfy sofa and I quickly wraps my hand around (Y/n)'s shoulder. The left side of me, there are Sandara and CL sitting on the sofa. Right side of (Y/n) are Taeyang, TOP and Seungri. Daesung is sitting with Tablo somewhere. (Y/n)'s friends are sitting next to the Bigbang boys.
The 1st episode is finally on. It starts by showing an introduction about me & (Y/n).

The TV Show:
Me: Annoyeonghaseyo, *bows 90 degree to the viewers and sit back on the tool with a black bacground just like watching other celebrity reality show* My name is Kwon Jiyong which you're more familiar with G-Dragon. I'm the leader of Bigbang and I'm the most handsome out of all members.
-- All of our friends that are watching are giggling. Seungri even interrupts the show by saying "That's a total lie. We bigbang members don't even know this guy", and all our friends continue giggling.
(Y/n): Annoyeonghaseyoooooo, my name is (Your Full Name) and I'm known as (Y/n) in South Korea. I'm a full-time University student and I'm also a singer songwritter.


Your P.O.V
   Taeyang suddenly leans his head closer to me and says "You're 10x prettier when you're on TV". I chuckles and reply "Do you want me to tell this to Jiyong?" and he instantly reply "Ayyyy I hate youuu". We both giggles. I'm actually not in the mood sitting next to Jiyong after he left me and went talking to CL unnie and Sandara unnie. When I was just about to talk to the BTS members, he got all busy body and interrupted our conversation. So not cool.
I continue paying attention to the show.

Producer (PD): So, you'll be in a new house that's near to your work & (Y/n)'s uni.
GD: Yes yessss...?
PD: There will be missions that I'll give to you guys.
Me: Missionssss???? hahahaha
GD: Missions? Wow!
PD: We will also let you guys choose your destination for your 3 days & 1 night trip.
Me: WOW!!!!
GD: REALLYYYY? Like, is this forreeaal tho? Hahahhaha you're not kidding right?
PD: We'll give you guys some money for you guys to buy stuffs for your new house.
Me: Yes, money.
GD: for foods?
PD: It's up to you guys what you guys wanna buy. So first, let's go to your new house.
GD: LET'S GO!!!! *jumps off from his tool* Aigoo, this chair is too tall!
Me: Let's do this!!!!!

The intro is done and now they're moving on to the scene where someone's driving GD to the new house and me, driving my car to the new house. GD talks to the camera that sticks in front of his face.
GD: Actually, I didn't meet my girlfriend for 2 days already. I was so sad that I need to pack my stuffs all by myself and she was not there helping me to choose what to bring.
-- Suddenly, Seungri interrupts the show by shouting "That's again A LIE!! His assistant did that for him!!!", we all laugh and Jiyong almost want to stand up and chase him but CL unnie ask them to shut up.
I was told to talk to the camera sticking at my car as well. At first, it was kinda disturbing to see lots of cameras sticking on the shield but I need to get used to it.(Y/n): So, *while driving & concentrating on the road* I'm on my way to the new house. *Giving signals to turn left* I dont want it to be too big because I hate sweeping the floor. I also hope there are extra bedrooms because I need to be studying for my upcoming exams.
GD: *looking at his wrist-watch* I think my girlfriend is already on her way from her Uni. She had to attend her morning classes and yeah, we'll see her in a bit!

GD arrives at the front house first, 5 mins earlier than me. He opens the car door and puts on his sunglass.
GD: WHOAAAAA!!! I seriously can't wait to see (Y/n)'s reaction on this house!!! I need to call her.
-- The scene where I was focusing on the road and suddenly my phone rings. I push the handsfree button on my steering.
Me: Hello?
GD: Where are you, love?
Me: Gimme 5 more mins, I'll be there.
GD: You can't believe how beautiful the house is.
Me: UGHH! I'm getting curious, I hate you!
GD: Pali-aaaa! *lowers the volume of his voice and covers his phone with his hand* I miss you.
Me: You know they can still hear you because that is the main function that they attach the audio on you right?
GD: Oh fine! I MISS YOU AND COME HERE FAST.

The scene moves to where I finally park my car and stop the car engine. I was putting my phone, my books and notes all in my bag when GD already opens the door for me.
GD: No more class after this?
Me: Nope. *I get out from the car and close the door. Suddenly, while closing the door; GD hugs me from the back*

GD: *Hugging and also pushing me to walk faster at the same time* Fasterrrr let's take a look inside the house!
Me: How can I walk so fast when you're this close to me????
GD: *He unwraps his hands from my waist and we both walk to the house* Here, take this *hands me his black Ray Ban*
Me: Thank you. Are you giving me this because I look ugly with my dark circles or?
GD: No! hahahahaha, It's too bright out here, I want you to see the house properly.



Me: Ohhhh my God! This house is perrrfect!!!!
GD: I knowwww righttttt!!!!


We walk inside the house to check the space and it's true, it's big. But also not too big nor too small. It's just moderate to me. All the furnitures are there. There are fruits in the fridge, bowls, glasses, plates in the kitchen cabinet, a very spacious bedroom for both of us with a really big comfy bed, there is even a room for music recording and arrangement, a room for studying and more.

There are scenes we unpack our stuffs and I organize my stuffs and GD's stuffs in our room. He bought some photos of us to hang on the wall, big white aplhabet of our initials name to stick on the wall in our bedroom. After he hang and sticks all the stuffs, he took my books from my bags and arrange it nicely for me in the studying room. There are even scenes of us going out together to do our shopping. We bought some foods for us to cook, snacks, and more foods. We cook delicious meal for our dinner.
After the 1 hour and 25 mins scenes, the last 20 mins balance of the episode are the scenes where I'm in the shower and GD is playing with his phone on our bed. I walk out all ready in my pyjama and also drying my hair with the hair towel. 

GD: I'm so tired today.
Me: Me too. Go get your shower and we'll sleep after that. *Throws his towel next to where he's sitting*
GD: But I dont want to...
Me: You have to! Or else you'll be sleeping on the floor.
GD: Oh fine! *He plugs in the charger to his phone and head to the bathroom*
-- I sit on my makeup table and there are cameras sticking on my mirror. I guess the want to see what I'll be wearing during the day and night. I act like there are no cameras and just continue with my night skincare routine. I put on some serum, night mosturizer, acne cream and let it dry. GD walks out from the bathroom with his sleeping pants and white shirt. He lays down on the bed and I'm brushing my hair at the makeup table.

GD: I wanna turn off the light.
Me: Don't you dare.
GD: Don't tell me what to do.
-- I place my hair brush in the drawer of my makeup table and walk to the bed. GD is conquering the whole big bed by laying at the center, with his arms and legs all spread widely. I pull one of the pillow underneath his leg and throws to his face.
Me: MOVE.
-- He moves to the side and smiles with his eyes closed.
GD: Goodnight, love.
Me: Goodnight oppa. *turns off the light*

The 1st episode of our TV show has ended.
All of our friends cheered and applaused when it ended. We both stand up and GD pulls the producer to stand in front of the screen. The three of us bow to all of our friends, to thank them. The producer even announced that he just received a call saying that the rating of our tv show is da bomb! There are so many viewers which means there will be more payments, lol.

There is a special red carpet along with the background of our TV Show, "GD&YN in The House" logo. We both are instructed to stand there together for pictures with friends and the tv show crews.




At first, we both take pictures together. Followed by taking pictures with the Producer and Director of "GD&YN in The House", then followed by taking pics with the Runningman members because we owe them so much (because of their variety show, we finally have our own tv show now), followed by taking pics with Bigbang members. CL & Sandara suddenly wanna take pictures with GD without me, like, not directly saying "Can you please move, we wanna take pictures with Jiyong", but the way they both pull GD to be in a picture, I know the signal so well. The BTS members ask me whether they can now take pictures with me and I say yes. We first take pictures all together and then they all want some individual pictures. 
Suddenly, GD says "why dont we switch places now?". I know he's feeling uncomfortable seeing me getting selfies with the boys.
Me: Sure.
He walks to the boys and I walk to the 2NE1 girls. The photographer take pictures of us and we both nod and smiles after 2 shots. I move from the red carpet to meet my frieds at the buffet table. I take one of my friend's glass of drink and sips all from the glass.
My friend asks me: You don't look happy.
Me: Because I don't.
My 2nd friends says: I saw what happened. We'll talk about this later ok. Now, smile. People are so happy with your show. Show some happiness at least.
Me: *place the glass on the table* I'm going to the toilet.

5 mins later...
I wash my hand and dry my hands using the tissue. I'm about to walk back upstairs to the rooftop where all people are still hanging out when suddenly, there is a guy block my way from walking.


It's GD.

Me: Oppa... *so relieve it's him!!! Thought it was a serial killer or something* What do you want?
GD: What's up with you? *not happy*
Me: Me? What's up with me?
GD: Yes, I know. I've been wondering about that question as well. It seems like you're avoiding me. Did I upset you or something?
Me: *Ohhh... he noticed it... I see~~* No, nothing's wrong. *Removes his hand and continue walking*
GD: *blocks my way again* You're my girlfriend. I know something's wrong when you're acting like this. Tell me.
Me: Nothing is wrong!
-- GD cups my face and I'm very familiar with this expression. He's about to kiss me.


I pull my face away when his lips are just inches away from mine.
Me: I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood. *I know he's cursing in his heart right now. He clench his fist*
-- I pull my dress lower and fix my hair. I walk to head upstairs and suddenly he grabs my hand. I turn around.
GD: I'll be waiting for you in the car in an hour. Even if you're not coming, I'll still be waiting for you there.
-- He pulls his hands away and walk upstairs, leaving me behind.

to be continued...