Sweet Medusa.. [Part 20]

Sweet Medusa..

Your P.O.V

2 days later...
   Today's the day, people! The 1st concert that I will be performing 2 out of my 10 songs from my new album. I couldn't sleep well last night because I had no one to talk to about this nervous feeling. I just locked myself in my room last night, practicing & practicing my songs all by myself in my room.
   The concert itself even served me & along with the other artists a car to drop by at the red carpet. I've been told by the event manager that I need to walk slowly, and stop, and pose, and walk, and stop and pose, and then there'll be someone interviewing me before heading into the concert.
   It's 7:20 pm and the concert's gonna to start at 8. One of the crews of the concert opens the car door for me and I step out from the car. I feel like my legs about to fall but I try to stay calm. I wanted to just show up in a short dress, I mean; not too short, it's just an easy dress for me to walk. But, one of the famous Korean fashion designers called me 4 days ago and she said "I would love to have you walking through the red carpet in my dress. Allow me to be your sponsor for that night..?". She's one of the greatest fashion designers in Korea and it would be so stupid of me to say NO. So, I accepted it.
   There are fans holding up their banners, their light-sticks & there are also blog writers, interviewers & paparazzi at this red carpet. The woman who's in charge of taking care of the artists while walking through this 1 min long red carpet is asking me for my purse. I can't walk on the red carpet while holding it so, I give it to her. I pull my hair to front, making it fall on my shoulders. I walk carefully and reminding myself "Please don't trip, please please please don't trip!".

[ What you're wearing on the red carpet:
image
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=118906277 ]

   I'm doing all the things that I've been told to do. I walk, I stop and pose. The woman who is having her headphone & walkie talkie on her hand says "You may walk to the fans if you want to.." and she smiles. I see a lot of girls suddenly making a group and they're calling my names to walk there. I even notice that there is a banner that this one girl holding and it says "You are my idol & my inspiration, (Y/n)! I love you". I walk up to that girl and I think she looks like 2 years older than me. I tuck my hair behind my ear and she's like trying so hard to give me her marker pen. I grab the marker pen and she take out her banner that was actually behind the, what we call that? That metal thing, blocking the fans from going to the artists? A block? Lol.
The girl: Omo omo!!! Can you please sign this banner? I made it last night. I love you so much, (Y/n)!!!
Me: Aawwwhhh, thank you so muchhh. *signing her banner*
-- I notice that there are loads pictures she printed and paste it on this banner.
The other girl: Omo omo!! Can you please sign my hand?
The 3rd girl: Please sign my back-phone-cover!!!
The 4th girl: I bought your album! Here *struggling and showing my the album that she bought* Sign it, (Y/n)!!!
The 5th girl: I just went shopping this afternoon with my friend, and look!!! *showing her shirt that I think, I once wore it before* This shirt looks exactly like yours right??!! Please sign t!!!
Me: Oh okay okay, one by one. Don't push your friends. I don't want you guys to get hurt..
-- I start signing their stuffs and they ignored my words. They're pushing each other and I'm worried. The woman that's holding my purse quickly walk to them.
The woman: Okay, calm down you guys. (Y/n) have to go now. Let's go *pulling my waist, slowly*
Me: Nice meeting you guys. *passing back the marker pen to one of the girls*

Suddenly, when I just walk off from that spot where there were 30+ girls sreaming & asking for autographs. They all walk back to the car-dropped point. I turn around and I see the BTS boys coming out from the car. "Pfffttt, no wonder the girls are running away..", I murmurs. The woman who's walking next to me smiles and says "You know teenage girls righttt? hahaha". We both laugh and I continue walking to the interviewers who are waiting for me at front there.

There are 2 interviewers; more like 2 hosts for the red carpet, waiting for me and holding their mics. The woman that's walking next to me grab a mic and then pass it to me. I take it.

The female host: Okay, so our next beautiful artist is already here.
The male host: We welcome you, (Your Full Name)!!!!
-- I walk up to them and they're giving me a space to stand between them.

The Female Host (TFH): Omo, you look so nice in this dress!
Me: Thank you. You look nicer & more beautiful!!!
The Male Host (TMH): Who's the designer? You like it?
Me: (The Designer's Name). I like it. I mean, I love it so much!
TFH: By the way, this is your 1st time performing & sharing stage with the other idols right? Are you feeling okay? How do you feel about this? *smiling*
Me: Yes, this is my 1st time. I think I'm going to die hahahaha.
-- both of them laughs
Me: But yeah, I'm feeling excited too at the same time.
TMH: Oh oh, the BTS are coming. Le's just ask them to join us because we have few questions for you & them. You guys *waving at BTS* Come here, here, this way..
-- All the boys look happy & excited. They walk to where we're standing and I'm standing still while these 7 boys trying to fit in around me.
TFH: Omo omo moooo, they're so good-looking~
All the boys: Thank youuuuu, thank youuuu *bowing*
Jungkook: My noona look so beautiful in this dress.
Me: *Chuckles* Thank youu.
-- They're all wearing their high-school uniforms because that's the theme for their recent album. High-school boys.
TMH: So, we were told that you guys will be in the same tv show. It's called "BTS & (Y/n) different lifestyle" right? Can you guys tell us more about this tv show?
V: Yea, this show is gonna be all about us, our daily routines, our music & us playing around.
Rapmon: This show is gonna to show all the viewers, the 7 of us trying to know (Y/n)'s life and (Y/n), herself trying to get to know us.
Jungkook: It's gonna be fun because she's just the only girl in the show and there are 7 of us.
J-Hope: We're going to drive her crazy.
TFH: Omo omo, I think this is gonna be a good tv show. Why are there only 5 episodes and not more than that?
Jin: We're actually helping each other to promote our works to the world.
V: So, these 5 episodes are enough to show the true personalities of us to the viewers.
Jimin: and we hope all the viewers are going to enjoy watching it.
-- We all smile and bow to the camera.
TMF: So, (Y/n), is there anything that you wanna share to us about these 7 energetic boys?
Me: Hahahahaha energetic boys. Hmm, I don't have anything to say because I really enjoyed recording our show with them. They were really nice to me & I hope the viewers will enjoy this show as much as we enjoyed recording it *smiling*
TMH: I don't know how she do it. She look so beautiful even when she's talking like that.
TFH: Can you imagine her performing her 2 songs on stage later?? HA!
Jungkook: She's gonna to look even more beautiful on stage!
Jin: Yea, cos she rehearsed & worked hard.
Rapmon: We're looking forward to watch her performance too!
TMH: Let us all watch her performance later! By the way, thank you so much you guys *bowing, the female host is also bowing* for spending your time talking to us.
-- Me & the boys also bow to the 2 of them.
Us: welcome, welcome. *bowing*

We wave to the fans who were having their eyes on us while the interview just now and walk in the concert place. I follow the boys from behind and Jungkook is helping me out with my dress. He offers his arm to be hold so that I can walk properly. I grab his arm.
Me: Thank youuu, annoying maknae.
Jungkook: hahaha you're welcome, my annoying noona.

G-Dragon's P.O.V
1 hour & 40 mins later...
   Big Bang walked in here earlier than the other artists. We sit at our seats and just spent our 40 mins seeing other idols walking in the concert, walking out, walking in and yea, walking out. Suddenly, I saw the leader of the BTS group walking in with his other members. I saw their maknae helping a girl walking by holding her hand and that girl......... was my girl. I don't think they noticed me looking at them. I felt like punching someone on the face when I saw him helping her with the dress. (Y/n) sat between the 7 young-looking boys. Their seats are 2 rows behind us but they're on the left-side and I'm at the middle. Top & Taeyang waved at her and she looked so excited when she finally spotted them waving at her. I was pretending that I was looking somewhere else and thanks to my black Ray Ban, hiding my eyes.
   During the commercial break just now, about 10 mins ago, BTS & (Y/n) were being called by the backstage crews because they were going to get change for their performance later. The way (Y/n) uncrossed her legs and got up from her chair.. The way she removed her new hairstyle off from her shoulders... The way she let Jungkook helping led her down the stairs walked off backstage... The way she looked down making sure that she was walking carefully... The way she walked slowly and her dress showing her legs... I was screaming inside but all I could do at that time was; just look at her. Seungri moved his arm to my arm, waking me up from adoring (Y/n)'s body figure.

Me: Huh..? *feeling lost*
Seungri: That maknae from that group is holding her hand. Are you okay..?
Me: Oh... It hurts. But, it's okay. I know they're just friends. I think he's just helping (Y/n) with her dress...
Top interrupting us: But, she looks hot with that hairstyle and in that dress thoughhhhh!
Taeyang: Is that her real hair? Or she's using hair extension for that dyed-end part?
Daesung: I think that is her real hair.
Seungri: I know righhttt? She looks like a young rockstar. Right hyungg? *asking me*
Me: Oh..... yeah.
image

and now,
the BTS' performance is about to end. They end their performance with the lights all out on stage. And suddenly, the spotlight shoot righttt at the center of the stage, A girl standing with her mic stand. It's (Y/n).
[ She's wearing:
image
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=118906277 ]

   She have her hair all tied up and her pink end-hair really makes her look so hot. And those leather jeans she's wearing, seriously? Is she torturing me or what?? Her 1st song starts and she never fails to send me chills when she hit her 1st note in every performance. I don't know how she did that but I notice Seungri feeling his neck. 
Seungri: HAIIIISHHH! She's giving me goosebumps ughhh!!! *rubbing his neck, more like making his goosebumps to go away*
Taeyang: I can't sit still. Her voice always do this to me AHHH
-- I just act like I don't care and continue admiring her on stage.
image

She have her back up dancers with her too on the stage but I don't think I'll ever move my eyes from just looking at her. She's not even dancing like all the other hot girls when they're on stage. She's more like walking around the stage, and then making that "" face by biting her lower lip, and then rocking her head through her own song.
   Suddenly, the music stops and she stops singing too. She takes off her mic from the mic stand and then releases her hair. Her 2nd song slowly comes echoing the stage.

[ Imagine that (Y/n) is singing this song:
image
take a listen and here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wd6y4_fZ8Y ]

We all are very surprised with that! I bought her album and I've never heard this track before.
Taeyang: Is this her new song??! *Surprised*
Seungri: Why I've never heard of this song yet?? *looking lost*
Top: But this is a great song!!!
Daesung: I think this is her new song!!
Taeyang: But she sang a different song during these past few days of her rehearsals right????
Seungri: I think she wanna make it as a surprise. Hyung ahh, do you know about this????
Me: Huh...? Oh... No, I don't....

   During the chorus part; "Let's live up the wall, the wall, the wall, the wall~~" , it's my 1st time seeing (Y/n) dance all sassy and pro. Before this, she didn't dance that much. But this one, she's joining her back up dancers-- dancing along with them. The way her body moves to her upbeat song, really makes her look classy and swag at the same time. I seriously wanna look up for this video performance of her somewhere on YouTube tonight because this song will never leave my head.
   She ends her performance with flipping her gorgeous hair and then bows to the crowds. All of the fans & even the idols who are sitting down at these seats are clapping & cheering for her. 2NE1 are sitting next to us and I see these girls are cheering for her soooo excitedly. I assume they must've really liked that song. (Y/n) walks off the stage and the commercial break starts again. The crews are calling us & 2NE1 to get moving to the backstage so we get up from our seats & starts moving.

10 mins later...
   SNSD are doing their performance on stage & 2NE1 will be next. Taeyang's solo performance will be after 2NE1's performance, followed by Seungri, Top, me & then the whole band. Our stylists are helping us with our clothes & hair here at this backstage full of people. But, I still didn't see (Y/n) walking around here. Where is she though?
   Suddenly, I see a girl walking out from the washroom and she's tying her hair. It's her! She's still having her outfit that she wore up on stage just now. All the BTS boys come gathering around her and cheering for her. All of them are hugging her and talking non-stop to her about the surprise that she did on stage just now.
   Top is standing next to me, having his stylist adjusting his clothes. He waves to (Y/n) and hoping that (Y/n) is gonna notice him. (Y/n) peeks her head out and waves back to Top. Seungri quickly walk past us and then do that "Come here! Come here!" hand sign, calling her to get here. BTS gives her space so that she can walk through and she's walking towards us.

Top: *clapping his hand while his stylist is busy buttoning his clothes* Congratsss congratsss! Your performance was amazing just now *Smiling*
Y/n: Komaooo, Oppa *smiling*
Seungri: Is that your new song..? *buttoning his wrist-part coat*
Y/n: Yeah. It's my new single from my next album.
Taeyang: WHAAATTT? Your next album?!??
Daesung: You're ready with your next album already??!!!
Y/n: I'm not getting any younger you know, hahahaha.
Top: I thought we're doing (Y/n) & TOP album together after this? *joking around*
Y/n: Hahahaha, I'd love to see GD&TOP vol. 2 album though!!! You guys are such a frickin good combo!!!! *looking at Top and then moving her eyes slowly--looking at me* Hi Oppa..... *bowing to me*
Me: *bowing back* Hii.... *look away*
image

One of the crews are interrupting us.
Crew: Uhmm, I'm so sorry but you guys are going to be up on stage now.
Top: Oh, okay okay.
Y/n: I'll see you guys performing from my seat then. Fighting!!!
Daesung: Komaoooo!!! *pulling her for a hug*
Top: *his stylist walk off and he quickly pulls her for a hug* Walk carefully to your seat. We'll see you again at the after party later okay? *hugging her tight & slowly releasing it*
Y/n: Okayy. See you guys later too okay?
-- Seungri & Taeyang are hugging her too.
Y/n: Good luck, Oppa. *patting my shoulder & then slowly walking away*
Me: *quickly grabs her wrist* Take care. *Smiling and hurting at the same time*
image

She smiles and then slowly walking off the backstage.
Seungri: AGHHH!!! I hate seeing the both of you acting like this!!!! When will (Y/n) finally enough with this "I need some space" game huh?!! AGHHH!!! 
Taeyang: Patience is a key, bro.

Your P.O.V
   I know a lot of people were actually surprised with the 2nd song that I performed on stage just now because no one has ever heard that song anywhere before. But the fans cheered & danced along to my new song anyway. They were so supportive! I saw few other famous artists singing and rocking their heads to my new song too just now. and yes, I saw GD moving his head to my song too. Not just him, the boys are singing the chorus part too.
image
   
   I walk back to my seat where the BTS boys are already there, sitting at their own places. As soon as I sit down, the commercial break finished and we're back, live!
   Taeyang performed his "Ringa Linga" song with his awesome dance moves and followed by TOP performing his "Doom Dada" song. Seungri came up next after Top's performance and he performed "Gotta Talk To U" song. Lastly, G-Dragon performing his "Who You" song.
   Usually, when there is a performance going on stage; the cameras will usually shoot at other artists or fans singing & dancing to that song. So, it will appear on the big screen, showing to the whole place that someone's enjoying ones' performance. Like for right now, 2NE1 is on the big screen because they're singing together with their members to GD's song. They're sitting in the middle place & I'm at the left-side, behind them. I just smile looking at them enjoying GD's show.
Jungkook who is sitting next to me leans his face and trying to say something to me. The music is too loud and the fans are screaming & cheering, so it's hard for us to talk like normally.

Jungkook: Noona ah!!! *yelling at my ear*
Me: Whaaaaatttt???? *yelling back at him*
Jungkook: Do you have a lip balm with you at the moment???? *feeling his dry lips with his fingers* My lips are all dry and it's so uncomfortable!!!
Me: Nooo, I don't have one with me at the momenttttt! *feeling my lips just like he was doing to his lips just now* Yeahhh.. Mine are dried out too thoughhh!!! *slowly pulling away from his ear* We should drink more water later at the after party venue.
Jungkook: WHAAATTTT??? *leaning back his face to me*
Me: I saidddd, we need to drink more water later at the after party venue!!!!!
-- Suddenly, the boys all are pulling Jungkook's shirt and pushing his shoulder.
Rapmon: OMO OMO!!!! You guys are on the big screen!!!!
Suga: LOOK LOOK!!!!!!
-- Jungkook's head are turning around, looking at the big screen, hoping that he could still look at his own face on the big screen but sadly, it switches to GD's face.
Jungkook: NOOOO! That's not meeee.. That's G-Dragonnn!!!!
V: But seriously though, you guys were there on the big screen for 3 to 4 seconds long just now.
Jungkook: AGHHH!!! *messing around with his hair, frustrated*
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *laughing out loud at Jungkook's frustrated and cute looking action* Kyeoptta!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Jin: LOOK LOOK!!!! You guys are on the big screen again!!!!
J-Hope: QUICK Kookie, quick!!!
-- He quickly pulls up his head and look at the big screen. Ah-gain!! It's GD's face and not his.
Jungkook: NOOO!!!! That's not meeee!!! That's G-Dragon!!!!!
Rapmon: HAISSHHH!!! You were the one who was too slow!
Jimin: Annoying! hahahaha
Jungkook: Hahahaha whaaattt??
image
-- We all laugh at him.

2 hours later.. 
// at the after concert party's venue //
   The concert just ended about 15 mins ago and now, all the idols, including myself--are hanging out at this party, in a popular hotel somewhere near to the concert venue just now.
   And now, I'm hanging out with these BTS boys. They told me how they were scared to hang around at this party because every seemed so popular. I asked them if I could hang around with them at this party and they said "We're sorry in advanced if you're feeling embarrassed hanging out with us later, because we're not normal when we're together at a party..". I laughed at their statement and I gotta say, I really enjoyed hanging around with them.
   They may look all good-looking and cool while dancing in their videos or during their live performance but there are nothing close to pro dancers at all when we're dancing at this dance floor. I kept on laughing and laughing when they started to slowly dance and then turned out to horrible 6 year old dancers. I know, they're just 7 boys who are cares and in love with each other. They're making me missed all the times I had when I was with Big Bang...

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   All of the artists are now at this party, hanging around & partying. But here I am, sitting at this bar counter and drinking alcohol drinks non-stop. Me, the boys and 2NE1 got here using the same car. They were busy talking about the concert just now and all I did was pretending to be asleep.
   While I was performing on stage just now, my eyes just couldn't stop looking at (Y/n)'s place. I was wearing a black Ray Ban while performing just now so I don't think people noticed me only looking at her all the time. I even saw (Y/n) and Jungkook talking to each other just now, so close to each other. Their faces were close as just now and when the both of them pulled away, I saw the 2 of them feeling & touching their own lips. Did they just kiss while I was doing my performance???! Seriously??! I wanted to just throw my mic right at Jungkook's face but AGHHHH!!!!
   I don't get it! What the is going on with (Y/n) though? She wished me luck while we were at the backstage and then she made out with Jungkook during my performance???! She actually kinda helped me glued back my heart all together but when I saw the two of them, that close, at that place, my heart shattered to pieces! I thought she was going to pay attention to my performance just like I did to her performance. But no, she decided to smooching with that guy instead!!!
   I quickly drinks my 7th glass of my favourite alcohol drink and l think it's enough for me to forget her for a while. The world is spinning around and all I see is blurry vision. I place the glass on the counter and I turn my chair around. The boys & the 2NE1 girls are dancing on the dance floor, couples are making out, people are dancing, some of them are just talking with their friends. I spot the guy's face who were smooching over my girlfriend and I see my girl hanging out with the other members of BTS. I move back my eyes looking at their so called 'Golden Maknae' of BTS, he's talking to Suga. He was the guy who took away my girl's attention when she was having her eyes on my performance just now during the concert! Jungkook! I just look at his face and imagining that I get to hit that face with my own hand. I think he slowly starting to realise that someone's looking at him. He looks at me & now he's smiling at me.
image

The is wrong with this guy? You were busy touching & feeling your lips after pulling your face away from (Y/n) just now at the concert, and now you're casually smiling at me? SERIOUSLY DUDE?!?!!
I roll my eyes and look away.
image
I turn my chair around facing the bar behind me. I order another alcohol drink and then the bartender passes it to me. I drink my 8th glass of alcohol for tonight and place the glass on the counter. I hear Seungri and Taeyang's voice talking to each other and I think they're coming at me. I hear CL & the girls are talking too so I quickly turn around and get off from the chair. I grab CL's hand which she was just standing few steps away from me and crashes my lips on hers.
image

Your P.O.V
   I'm holding my glass of coke and laughing out loud along with the other boys from BTS. We're all looking & laughing at J-Hope's goofy dance moves.
image
image

Suddenly, I feel someone is tapping my shoulder and calling me. I turn around and I see Jungkook--pouting.

Me: What's up with the pout?
Jungkook: I smiled at your boyfriend just now but he rolled his eyes. *sighing*
Me: Hahaha, I think he didn't realise that you were smiling at him. He's not that mean okay? *smiiling* By the way, I didn't see him at all around here. Where is he..?
Jungkook and Suga: Theeeerrrreeeee~~ *pointing at the bar*

I see a familiar body figure, sitting at the bar and having a drink. I look at them and suddenly, Taeyang & Seungri walks in front me and they're on their way heading to GD. I was about to join them from behind but then I see 2NE1 girls walking behind them. I let them walk first and then I see Daesung & Top following the 2NE1 girls from behind. I walk behind Daesung & Top and planning to "Boo!" them later on. But suddenly, they both stops and I almost hit Top's back. I stop and then I move to Top's side, checking out what's happening here and making them stop out of sudden.

My heart is aching.
What am looking at right now?
Is this even real? Am I dreaming?

The boy who used to mean THE WHOLE WORLD to me is kissing a girl. A girl from 2NE1. A girl that I used to be jealous of. 
image
image

My eyes are teary. I feel mad and also devastated at the same time. Those lips, that boy's lips, used to be my spot, used to be my favourite spot for me to land my lips on!
I think, Top finally realised that I've been standing next to him for almost 1 min. He pulls my arm and he's about to bring me somewhere else so I don't have to see this s*it happening in front of my face.
But I quickly pull my arm away from him.
"Don't touch me", I say those words and also reminding myself to not cry in front of them.

I drop my glass of coke down to the floor, making the glass break to pieces on the floor.
That breaking glass sound makes the 2 of them--got all surprised.

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   I'm kissing a girl that I thought the one I missed kissing with. (Y/n). I know her lips taste more good than this, I know her kissable lips are always good on mine, I know our lips are made for each other. All in my head right now, I am actually kissing (Y/n). But no, I forgot.... I'm kissing someone else.
   The sound of a glass breaking to the floor awakes me. I pull away from the kiss and I see CL's face, blurry but I know, it's CL's face. I look at what CL's looking, she's looking at someone. I turn my face and I see a girl that I thought I was kissing with standing still with her teary eyes.
image

Me: (Y/n)...
image

Taeyang's about to walk to me but Seungri holds him back. (Y/n) slowly walks to me, her steps are weak and I know she's forcing herself to walk to me. Her tears looks like about to fall in any time now.
image

I look at her, I look deep into that teary eyes.
Why is she crying when she saw me kissing CL?
She did the same too with Jungkook right?

Her tears finally falls down her cheek..
image

Y/n: Thank you... *her smile slowly appears but her tears are still falling down* Thank you so much, Oppa....

She turns around and Top slowly walk up to her. Top wraps his hand around (Y/n)'s body and brushing her back. I hear her sobbing in Top's chest and Top moves his hand up to her head, brushing her head. Daesung pulls (Y/n)'s wrist and both; Top and him are helping (Y/n) walking out from this place.

Taeyang pushes Seungri's hand off from holding his body back and walk up right front of me. He's angry and his eyes, I feel like I can see fire burning up in those two eyes.

Me: Do it. Just hit me. Hit me right on the face. I deserve it, I know. Now, do it!

Taeyang is about to slap me and I close my eyes, ready to be slap. But CL holds back his hand from slapping my face.
tumblr_m502rpnCpc1qc349co1_500.gif

CL: Oppa..... Please.. Don't make a scene. It's public here.....
-- Taeyang looks at her face and then turns his face back at me.
Taeyang: You're lucky this time. *quickly pulls his hand off from CL's*
naver-inkigayo.jpg?w=468&h=319

He walks off from this place too and Seungri follows him from behind. All the girls come walking to me.

CL: I'm not mad....
Me: I'm sorry....
CL: It's okay.....
Dara: Let's go home....
Bommie: Thank God everyone's busy partying and didn't notice what happen between us at here.
Minzy: Let's take him to the car. I think, enough party for us tonight...

to be continued...

I started writing this at 2am and now it's 4:37am. My insomnia is getting worst and worst because of this "Sweet Medusa.." haha but it's okay :) Why is the upvotes number is so small but the subscribers' number is so big? You guys don't like this story? :( It's okay then...

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this part because my eyes went a bit teary when I wrote those last bits hahaha

Thanks for reading & have a nice day my beautiful readers xx +