Sweet Medusa.. [Part 22]

Sweet Medusa..

Your P.O.V
   YG texted me last night that I need to come for today's meeting in YG's meeting room. There's one long table with chairs around it. I choose to sit next to Sandara. The boys are sitting across us, the girls. Taeyang is in front of me, sitting in between GD & Daesung. I'm trying my best not to even glance at GD even for a sec because I don't want people around us sense something weird between us. While waiting for our CEO to be here, I place my bag on the empty chair next to me and take out my book from my bag. A lot of people been talking about how good this book is so I decided to borrow it from my friend, and read it. Minzy is talking to CL, Dara is talking to Bommie, Daesung and Seungri are playing & joking around, T.O.P is watching a video through his phone and Taeyang is Taeyang is playing games on his phone. GD is still looking at me like I am wearing Bikini on Winter season.
. | via Tumblr

I untie my hair and letting my hair falling on my shoulders. I open up the book and start reading.
large.jpg

But to be honest,
it is very uncomfortable having someone looking right at you when you're trying to focus on your reading. I switch my view from my book-- up, looking straight back at GD. More like "Dafuq do you want from me" -- eyes.
He slowly looks away when he sees me looking all gangsta to him. I focus back on my book and Taeyang suddenly starts talking to me but still having his eyes on his phone screen, playing his game.

Taeyang: You complete your album already, (Y/n)?
Me: *look at him & then look back to my book* Almost. 35%. What's up?
Seungri: 35% is not ALMOST! *fighting & being annoying with me*
Me: Do you want me to stick this book right in your throat, Seungri? *holding up my book*
Top: *giggles* You still didn't get any offers to be on commercials or something?
Me: *continue reading* They called, they texted, they e-mailed, everything. But, I was busy with college. So, I rejected them politely. Why?
Daesung: We would love to see you on tv commercials whenever we switch on the tv.
Seungri: If there will be any offers from any pad or tampons commercials, you should accept it right away! Because, your face suits that commercials really well!! *smiling aka annoying me*
Me: I can't even remember when was the last time I heard nice words about me from that mouth. *being sarcastic*
Seungri: I don't think I even said nice words to you before.
Sandara: Erm... sorry if I kinda interrupting you guys....
Me: No no, it's okay... Go on.
Sandara: I wanna know..... how things going with you & Jiyong..?
-- GD who was busy drawing on the table with his finger just now, quickly pull up his head and look right at us. I think, he wanna know the answer from me too.
Bommie: Are you guys seriously in a fight? Are you guys still together? What actually happened that night though? *refering about the night where GD and her leader group, kissed*
large.png
-- Minzy and Sandara pokes her because she was being to straight to the point. I know a lot of people wanna know what is actually going on between us. Are we okay? Are we still together? Did I forgive GD already? Everyone's curious. I know, I know that.
Bommie: OUUCCCHHH! *yelping*
Me: *chuckles* It's okay. I'm cool with it *smiling* I don't know how to answer to that. *tying my hair up into a bun again, because not feeling good* I think, you guys should ask your friend, there. *my hands are busy tying my hair pointing towards GD with my mouth*
GD: Waehhh??? Why me?
-- My phone starts ringing loudly. I quickly tighten my hair and find my phone in my bag. I grab it and Lisa's name on screen, calling me.
Me: Excuse me.
Bommie & Dara: Oh sure, sokaay.

Me: Hello?
large.jpg
Lisa: Hello? (Y/n)! Omg!!!
Me: Whaaat whaaat?!???
Lisa: HAHAHAHA no, it's just we haven't talk for a while, I miss you.
Me: *pffffftttt I thought something happened to you or something
Lisa: Btw, are you busy?
Me: I'm in a meeting room. What do you think about that?
Lisa: OMG, you're seriously in a meeting room???
Me: Hahahaha yeah. What's up?
Lisa: No, I just wanna congragulate you on being the same label with your--...
I quickly cuts off: No. Don't finish that word. I don't wanna hear it at the moment.
Lisa: Huh...? What happened, babe? Are you guys okay...? (Y/n)?? Tell me! What happened??? I read a lot of rumours saying about you & GD are no longer together but I refused to believe it.
Me: happened but life goes on.
Lisa: What? What.... what are you talking-....
-- YG walks in the room.
Me: I'm sorry, I gotta go. Meetings about to start. I'll talk to you soon okay?
Lisa: But (Y/n), I-...
-- I hang up.

I keep back my phone into my bag and along with my book. YG sits on the chair and we greet him. He smiles.
YG: I'm so sorry that I informed you guys about this meeting, last minute.
GD: Is there anything serious you need to tell us?
YG: Yes, there is. I mean, THERE ARE.
CL: Tell us.
YG: There a lot of things I wanna say here. First, thank you so much (Y/n)-shhi for joining our family.
-- Everybody cheers and claps their hands, making me blush LOL
Me: Thank youuu. Thank YOU for offering me to be in this awesome family though.
YG: No problem. Okay, secondly, 2NE1 will be starting their AON Tour very soon. Congratulations to you girls too.
-- Me & the boys' turn to cheer for them. All of them girls are looking very happy.
YG: I wanna set the dates for your tour, later. And 3rdly, (Y/n)-shhi, you'll be going to LA this week, because a popular music producer wanted to meet you & give you a song that he made just for you.
Seungri: LA??!
YG: Yes, LA. Why are you so shock? You guys will be flying to Singapore on the same day that (Y/n)-shhi be flying to LA. Because you guys are invited to an event there.
GD: Same day?
Top: Same time?
YG: Yes, Same day. I think, (Y/n)'s flight will go off first an then half an hour later, your turn.
GD: She will be going there, alone?
YG: Why are you the one asking this question? She's not even worried going there alone and why are you looking all worried?
CL: Because... She is his girlfriend after all.
*awkward moment*
GD: *clears throat* No, I mean... till when she will be staying there? She's going to be alone in that city. And she's just 18.
YG: She'll be going there with our workers of course. 2 of them, so don't worry. They'll take care of your girlfriend. She'll be there just for 2 days, and then she'll be here again after that.
Top: When are we going?
YG: in 3 more days. Oh and (Y/n)-shhi, I checked up your college schedule, you don't have classes to attend on that both days.
Me: Oh, thank you so much.
YG: Sure thing. Later, when you're about to go home, go up to my office, ask the front desk worker for your flight ticket okay?
Me: Oh okay, I will.

3 days later...
   Me & the 2 workers that YG promised to be with me while I'm in LA are now walking in the airport. They're like my female assistants now. They're so funny, and friendly, and cool and now I feel like we're sisters.
Assistant 1 (AS1): There are so many VIPs here waiting for Bigbang to arrive.
Me: Why did YG need to book our flight on the same day that Bigbang going to Singapore though?
AS2: Because he is cool like that.
AS1: OMO OMO, I was wrong... These VIPs are not waiting for them!!
Me: Huh??? WHat do you mean..???
AS1: Look! *pointing to where there are around 9 boys hanging around at the waiting area* Bigbang are there!!!
AS2: Why are you freaking on when you see them when we both actually working with them??
AS1: UGHH. I'm just pretending to be one of the VIPs okaaay. HAHAHAHA Let's go there!

They're walking to the boys who they've been working with for almost 5 years. These 2 awesome assistants helped the boys with a lo of things actually. Managing their schedule, their clothes, their tour stuffs, this and that, a lot actually. While they're walking to the boys, I grab my passport, tickets & phone out from my bag and hold it all in one hand. While I'm standing there alone, with the VIPs screaming around the airport, I hear like a group of girls calling out my name. I turn around, with my hand full of my stuffs to have a look at who are they, the ones calling me.
3 girls: (Y/n)!!! (Y/n)!!!!! Wave at us!!!!!
-- I pull my bag straps back on my shoulder and wave at them. Not just 3 of them are screaming, but all of them are screaming because I just waved at them. I laugh and walk to my assistants. The fans are well-behaved because there are security guards, blocking them from getting to Bigbang too close.

   All of the boys are busy discussing with their managers about something, I guess. Because everybody's looking serious. Suddenly, there you go, Top waving excitedly to me. I smile when I see him acting like that and walk even faster. Seungri noticed that Top waving at me, so he take a look at me.
Seungri: Yaahh, go home. You're not allowed to be at this area! *alwayysss, picking fights with me*
Me: My flight is about to go off in 20 more mins. And you guys will be here for another 40 mins plus MWAHAHAHAHA *being mean*
Seungri: AGHHH!!! This is so frustrating!!! We arrived here about an hour ago you know??
Me: Why did you guys come here so early??
Top: Because we're all very independent.
Me: HAHAHAHA Independent??? LOL
Daesung: (Y/n) ahh, you're hereeee~~~
Me: Daesung Oppaaaaaaa *we're both hugging*
Taeyang: *taking away my passport from my hand* I wanna see your passport photo.
Me: HEEYYYY~
-- Taeyang checking my passport photo and Seungri taking a peek too.
Seungri: Hahahahaha when was this though??
Me: Hahahaha shut up! That was a year ago. So, excuse my 'cute' face.
Seungri: HAHAHAHAHA you call that as cute? I call it-..
-- Hits him with my flight ticket.
Me: You don't have to call it anything.
Taeyang: Hahahaha you look cute though.
Me: See? Taeyang Oppa is a nice person. Unlike you!!! *sticking out my tongue to Seungri*

GD is having a discussion with my 2 assistants and Bigbang's manager. They look so serious. GD didn't even look at me for even a sec since I stepped in this airport. I think, maybe because he didn't realise that I'm actually here already...? I think he's just worried about the thing that he's discussing with them and forgot to take a look around? I think he's posing for the pictures that his fans are currently taking from a far distance so that he'll look cool when the photos are all upload to the internet? Why do I even care that he's not looking at me? Whenever he looked at me, I hate it. And now, he's not looking at me, and I hate that too? Oh, come on dear self. What is wrong with you, huh?
large.jpg

15 minutes later...
   While waiting for the gate to open, I decided to sit down near the boys' bags and read my book. I have my earplugs on, reading a book & the boys are chit-chatting with each other. Suddenly, one of my assistant walk in front of me and taps my shoulder. I pull off my earplugs.
Me: Yes?
AS2: The gate's gonna open soon. We need to go in first.
Me: Now?
AS2: Yes, now. Let's go.

I place my book, my earplugs, my phone back in my bag and get up from that place. I stretch out my arms a bit because I stayed in the same position for almost 15 mins while reading the book.
Taeyang: You're going in already?
Me: Yeah *smiling*
Taeyang: Have a safe flight. *Hugging me*
Me: You too, Oppa.
Top: We'll see again, very soon okay? *hugging me*
Me: Okaaayyy. Don't stay too long in Singapore okay, Oppa? *pretending that I'm his girlfriend*
Top: hahahaha, I will not make you wait. *winking & laughing at the same time*
Daesung: Have a safe flighttt, (Y/n)-shhi. See you soon! *hugsss*
Me: You too!
Seungri: You seriously need to fix your eyebags. Don't read that book in the plane, later. Just take a nap or something. *hugging me*
Me: Awwwhhh, my Seungri Oppa is being niceeeeee.
Seungri: Oh shut up. I hate saying goodbye. Have a safe flight, monsta.
Me: You too. Take care, you guys.. *walking away*

I slowly walk away from them and suddenly, I hear someone's yelling at me, from behind. A very familiar voice. Not a happy voice. Sounds like someone's not satisfied about something with me.
"Until whennn do we need to do this? UNTIL WHEN???!!!"
large.jpg

I turn around and look at that person. He's slowly walking past the boys and now, he's just few steps away from where I am standing. All the boys and their managers are surprised too. He suddenly say that, like, just, out of sudden. Is he saying that to me? Is he talking to someone?

GD: Until when???
Me: Huh? when, what?
-- Top who is actually standing with the rest of the boys, behind GD, interrupts;
Top: Jiyong ah... there are many people looking at us right now. Don't show this to your fans please?
GD: I'm asking you, (Y/n). When? Until when do we need to stay like this??! Until when do you want me to say sorry to you???! Until when do you want me to send long texts to you saying that I'm sorry over what happened that night???!! Until when do I have to wait for you and your 'I need space & time to think' sh*ts???!!! Until When???? Until whennnn (Your Full Name)-shhi???!!!!!! *yelling righttttt at my face*
-- He's slowly walking even closer to me. Our face are few inches away now.
GD: What do you want from me, actually huh??? Kneel down to you??? Beg for your forgiveness????! Beg for you to take me back in your life??!!! Beg for you to take me back as your lover???!!!! WHAT?!?? What do you want me to do??!!!!

GD's face is red. His glowing skin is no longer making him look cute and fluffy. He's so mad. His eyes looks like they're about to explode. His eyes are looking straight into mine. But, I'm proud to say that I'm not scared with that look. I didn't even move a single bit from my spot when he started yelling at me.

Daesung: Hyung ah.... Everyone's looking at you guys.
Taeyang: What are you doing???!
GD: Just shut up. Stay off from our business!!
-- His eyes didn't move from looking into my eyes.
large.jpg

GD: It was just a misunderstanding. Okay? How many times do I need to tell you? I thought you & that Jungkook guy had something. And that night, I thought you guys were making out during my performance. I drank a lot at the bar. I was drunk! I didn't realise that I was kissing her. I'm sorry! It was just a fat huge misunderstanding. Why are you acting like this? You should just accept my apology and we can go back being in love like we used to.

Me: You're done? You finished with your talking already?
-- He's surprised that I replied his yelling & his long a$s explantion with just that simple words. He's also surprised that I'm not scared with his yelling & face.
Me: I don't wanna be late for my flight.
-- Turns around and walk away. GD's hand quickly grabs my wrist, spinning me around.
GD: I know you still love me.
Me: Let go of my hand, please. *he tightens his grip*
GD: I know you're hurting just like I am right now. So, let's just forget about what happened on that night and we can start it all over again, okay Princess?? *tucking my hair behind my ear*
Me: Don't touch me. *struggling*
-- His hand that he used tucking my hair behind my ear is now slowly cupping my face. His eyes are focusing on my lips. He pulls my face closer to his face but I use all my strength that I could, pushing his body away from me.
GD: Now what??!!! Okay, so you don't wanna start over again with me??! Or maybe it's true. About us not being together anymore??? Maybe it's true, you're dating someone else. Is it that Jungkook guy???!!
-- GD is seriously testing my patience limit though. I don't wanna fight with him in public, especially; like in this situation right now, where all of his fans are looking at us. I put down my bag to the floor and walk towards him. He's standing still, few inches away from me.
g-dragon-blue-hair-getty.jpg

GD: What? Wanna slap me again for saying that, this time? Go on then.
-- I slowly pull my hand but then I see Top & Seungri coming to my way. Top quickly pulls my waist, making me walk backwards--away from GD.
Me: Stay away Top Oppa.
-- Seungri blocking GD's body with his hand. GD just stand still behind Seungri's hand, looking straight at me.
Top: (Y/n)-sshi, people are watching you guys. Please don't do this here.
Me: Let, me, GO!
tumblr_n1samvkCxT1tunfl5o1_250.gif
-- I pushes Top's hand away from my body but Top quickly pulls my arm. I look at GD.
Me: Oppa..
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdata1.whicdn.com%
Me: If you're acting like this, in front of these people, in front of your fans, to show them that you deserve to have a 2nd chance. Wait till they know what you actually did to me. Wait till they know how did you hurt my feelings. Wait till they know, how did my 1st love, kissed another girl while he was drunk. Wait till they know...... what actually happened that night.
-- I pushes Top's hand away from my arm and turns around.
GD: You're jus overreacting!!! *shouting at me*
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdata1.whicdn.com%
-- But I just continue walking to the gate, leaving him behind. People are having their eyes on me. Some of them are talking to each other "What's happening?" , "They were arguing about something. Did one of them cheated?" , "Why is (Y/n) crying & GD is looking ok? Did GD just asked for a break off?". I just ignore all the people and continue getting on my flight.

3 days later...
   I arrived at the Incheon Airport, yesterday. One of the famous music producer gave me a new song for my upcoming album and we recorded it yesterday. The song was actually about a girl trying to move on from her past. Her boyfriend dumped her and then the guy kept on asking her if she could be his girlfriend back again. The girl wanted to move on because she didn't wanna get hurt again. So, basically that song didn't relate to me but I'm gonna put that song in my next album. For my case, I still wanna be with GD and work things out. But, I just don't know how.
   It's almost 8:40 am and I've been jogging since 7 am just now. A lot of things that I shouldn't be worried about are running around my mind. I didn't realise that I was running for almost 1 hour, Non stop. Suddenly, I feel something is slowly causing pain in my head. I stop running and massaging my head. I try to run a bit because I'm just 5 mins away from my apartment now. But suddenly, my eyes & my head..... just,  BLACK OUT.

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   I arrived in Korea from Singapore yesterday and I knew that (Y/n) was safely arrived here too. I was so afraid that (Y/n) gonna tell the media about what happened between us and what made us arguing with each other at the aiport. I thought that she'll be annoucing that she's single but thank goodness, she didn't. I know the fans are going to very disapointed with me if they knew what I did to (Y/n). All the Korean gossip blogs are now full of our story. "(Y/n) & G-Dragon broke up" , "G-dragon and (Y/n)'s pics arguing & crying at the airport explained everything" , "G-Dragon & (Y/n) are no longer together" , "G-Dragon & (Y/n) fought about something & (Y/n) went off for her fligt while crying". I read the comments, all the fans are very happy that we broke up. Only 12% that were sad about it. Photos of TOP holding (Y/n) back from slapping me, really making the VIPs going crazy.
   I just had my shower and I'm walking down the stairs to head off to the kitchen. Suddenly, I see Top talking on the phone with someone and Seungri looking worried. I slowly walk to them and I wanna know what's going on. I poke Seungri's waist.
Me: Waeyhh?? What's up? Who's on the phone?
Seungri: It's about (Y/n).
Me: Huh? (Y/n)?? What's up with (Y/n)??
Top: *talking to the phone* So, she's finally in the room now?....... For 2 hours already??!!
Me: What what???
Seungri: She was admitted to the Hospital.
Me: HOSPITAL???
Top: Yeah... thank you so much for the information. Please try your best to save her?
Me: Save her from what???!!!!
Top: Thank you, Doctor.... Thank you so much. We'll get there soon. *hangs up*
Seungri: She's awake?
Top: Nope. Still passed out on the bed.
Me: (Y/n) passed out?!????!!!!
Top: Yea. She ran for almost one hour, non stop. Someone from her neighbourhood found her laying on the sidewalk, passed out.
Me: WHAAAT??!! Is she okay???
Top: The doctor said they're trying their best to--....
-- I quickly get back upstairs, grabbing my car key, my phone, my wallet and walk back downstairs.
Seungri: Hyung? Where are you--....
Me: To the hospital. To see (Y/n). It's up to you guys if you guys want to-...
Top: I'm going!!!!
Seungri: What about the rest???
Me: I don't have time to wait for the rest.
-- Put on my shoes & walk off to my car.

15 mins later...
   Top & Seungri followed me and now we're at the entrance of the hospital that (Y/n) was admitted to. I quickly head to the counter and ask them where's (Y/n)'s room. The boys are following me from behind and I think Seungri is informing Taeyang & Daesung that we're at the Hospital, so they'll know why we're not at home. When the doctor tells me (Y/n)'s room number and location, I thank the doctor and quickly runs to the room. 
thumb.gif

I open the door, it's a room for one person, there's a bed for one person, and there is also one person laying on the bed with her eyes close.
4919_1_7.JPG
3.jpg

Top & Seungri are finally here and I don't know why but I feel that, (Y/n) is laying on that bed.... because of me. She passed out, because of me. She hurt herself. My knees are feeling week and I think I'm gonna fall on the floor in anytime now.
tumblr_mal1jpp5J41qgarp3.gif

Top: She's going to be fine, Ji...... Don't worry.... Everything's going to be fine.
-- I turn around and hug him.
giphy.gif

The tears are streaming down my face, non-stop.
I understand that she passed out due to her 1 hour non-stop jogging but..... why is she still laying on that bed? Why is her eyes are still shut. Why is she not awake yet? Will she come back? Will I evver got the chance to talk to her again?

The doctor walks in and I quickly grab his white coat.
Me: How is she doing, doctor? Why is she still laying on the bed? Why is everyone not taking action and left her alone in this room???? Why is everyone's not helping her to wake up????
Doctor: Calm down.. calm down...
Seungri: How long is she going to stay like that?
Doctor: We're still figuring out, what actually causing her to be like that. Even if she ran 1 hour long, I don't think she'll be in this serious situation.
Me: It's my fault! I was the reason whyyy she jogged 1 hour long, non-stop!!!!
Doctor: We took her blood already and the results gonna be out soon. We'll try our best and we'll tell you the results soon.
Top: But, how long do you think she's going to stay like that?
Doctor: To be honest..... it's fifty..... It's either she wake up anytime soon or...... she's going to......
Seungri: NO! She's not going to die!!!! She always jogged. This never happened to her before!!! So, she's not going to die!!!!
Doctor: If she stays like this for days, I'm afraid.... she's going to-....
Me: Just ing save her!!!! 
Doctor: We'll try our best.
Me: Top, Top TOP!!! What..... *crying* What if.. WHAT IF..... What if I never got the chance to talk to her anymore????? What if I never got the chance to hear her voice anymore???!! Top!!!! *shaking his body, feeling frustrated* What if she's not coming back???!!!
tumblr_mspvffdtwz1safekto2_500.gif
Seungri: HYUNG AH!!!!!! *pushes my body* She's going to be fine!!!!! *his eyes are getting teary now, Top is turning around, can't help himself from crying* She'll...... She'll wake up! Soon!!! She'll be better!!!! and I'm gonna tell her to not ever go jogging alone anymore!!!! She's just sleeping!! Yes, yeaa.... *laughing and also crying* Maybe..... She didn't sleep well last night.... So, she's taking her nap. YEAHH!! Hahahaha Typical (Y/n)... *wiping away his tears that are streaming down his face*
 

Baby,
please wake up. I'm waiting here, for you. I wanna hear your voice. I wanna say I'm sorry. I wanna ask you slap my face again. I wanna see you smile again. I don't like seeing all the wires around your body. I don't like seeing you in that uncomfortable position on the bed. Please wake up. I know you're dreaming about us right now. But please, you need to wake up babe. I wanna make that dreams come true. You don't have to be dreaming anymore. I will love you. I've never stopped loving you. I'll never kiss a girl anymore after this except you. I want you back.
Please princess....
wake up.
Let's go home... I don't like this place.
Seeing you like that, it's hurting me. It's KILLING me.

to be continued...