Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

When Lee Teuk reached the headquarter of Shadow, all of the members of Shadow were there. Yun Ho, Jae Joong and Jun Su who were sitting on the couch stood up and greeted him. The four of them went to the underground of the headquarter which is actually a large prison to hold those who are disloyal to Shadow. Behind the bar is a young man in his early twenties. When he saw Lee Teuk, he stood up immediately.

“Who paid you?” Lee Teuk asked him. The man didn’t answer his question. “Onew, one last time. Who paid you? Do you still want to see your sister?”

“Boss, don’t hurt her. She doesn’t know anything,” Onew grabbed on the bar in anxiety.

“Who?” Lee Teuk asked him.

“Black Eagle,” Onew answered.

“Who else in here is paid to betray too?” Yun Ho questioned Onew.

“I don’t know,” Onew answered in a trembling tone.

“Onew, this is the biggest mistake you made ever since you came to Shadow,” Lee Teuk told Onew. “Jun Su, clear thing up.”

After Lee Teuk, Yun Ho and Jae Joong walked out from the prison, all they heard is the crying voice from Onew before a gunshot was heard. The three of them came to the second floor’s meeting room. Lee Teuk sat on the black leather office chair and closed his eyes.

“What did he give Black Eagle?” Lee Teuk asked.

“One of our dealers,” Yun Ho answered.

“Jae Joong, what do you think?” Lee Teuk asked Jae Joong.

“That dealer Onew gave out is becoming greedy. He’s asking for more than 20 percent which is impossible. I guess it’s time to end the deal,” Jae Joong answered.

“I give you the permission to do it,” Lee Teuk told Jae Joong. “One week.”

“Araso hyung,” Jae Joong responded.

“Yun Ho, give a call to Ki Bum, Chang Min and Kyu Hyun,” Lee Teuk ordered Yun Ho. “I want everything about Black Eagle.”

“Araso,” Yun Ho responded and walked out from the meeting room with Jae Joong.

***********************************************************************************************

Inside the meeting room, a series of designs were projected onto the white screen. Hee Chul listened as each of his designers introduced their designs. When the light in the room is being switched on again, all of them waited for Hee Chul to speak.

“So Ra and Sul Li, both of you work on the design project for Shin Company together,” Hee Chul finally spoke after a long while. “Jia and Hong Ki work on the design project for the Hong Kong outlet of Bae Company. And book air tickets to go to Hong Kong to communicate with the person in charge there.”

“Yes boss,” All of them responded.

“Noona, when are we going to Hong Kong then?” Hong Ki asked Jia after they walked out from the office room.

“Let me check first,” Jia flipped through her calendar on the desk.

“I want to go to Hong Kong too,” Sul Li expressed her envious. “So Ra unnie, don’t you want to go to Hong Kong?”

“Well, I’ll just finish the work I have to do first before thinking about other stuff,” So Ra smiled at Sul Li.

“Don’t worry Sul, you’ll get your chance,” Hong Ki ruffled Sul Li’s hair.

“Lee Hong Ki! Don’t touch my hair!” Sul Li hit on Hong Ki’s arm.

“Yah! How dare you call my full name? I’m your oppa,” Hong Ki told Sul Li.

“Unnie, Hong Ki bullied me,” Sul Li grabbed on So Ra’s arm.

“You two,” So Ra shook her head looking at Hong Ki and Sul Li’s fight. “Let’s go for lunch.”

“Okay,” The other three responded at the same time.

(A/N: New chapter~ Temporarily free from assignments but then there are two being announced. One's due date is end of this month and another one by May. Hope I can do well on both. Enjoy reading~)