Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

At Gangnam, a club named Shinhwa is surrounded by luxurious sports cars. Inside the club, the situation is tense. Eric Mun, the owner of the club frowned his eyebrows. He waited for the two men sitting by his both sides to speak but none of them started the conversation.

“Lee Teuk, I understand that Ji Yong’s man shot at Jae Joong but they already punished him,” Eric spoke.

“Eric hyung, I believe that Ji Yong won’t allow his man to hurt anyone without his permission,” Lee Teuk responded.

“Lee Teuk hyung, I clearly has no idea about the shooting,” Ji Yong told Lee Teuk.

“Are you sure?” Lee Teuk stared at Ji Yong.

“I’m sure,” Ji Yong smirked. “Besides, Kim Jae Joong is still alive but I lost one man. I suffered more lost than you did.”

“Ji Yong, I’ll let this pass by this time,” Lee Teuk stood up and tidied his suit. “If you ever hurt my man again, I won’t let you go this easily.”

“Of course,” Ji Yong smiled at him. “By the way, say hello to Miss So Ra for me.”

Lee Teuk stared at Ji Yong again and left Shinhwa with his men. Ji Yong bided goodbye to Eric and also left the club. Lee Teuk recalled Ji Yong’s words. He was worried about So Ra’s safety. Kwon Ji Yong isn’t someone Lee Teuk could get rid of easily. Kwon Ji Yong is smart and so are his men, especially Choi Seung Hyun. Lee Teuk waited for So Ra to come out from Hee Chul’s company. He waited for her inside the car because they haven’t revealed their relationship. So Ra knocked on the car window before going into the car.

“Have you waited for a long time?” So Ra asked.

“No, just a while,” Lee Teuk smiled at her. “What do you want to eat for dinner?”

“Anything,” So Ra smiled back at him. “Oppa make the decision.”

“Japanese food?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Okay,” So Ra replied.

They came to a Japanese restaurant at Hongdae. The waiter led them into a room at the end of the restaurant. After taking their orders, the waiter left the room.

“So Ra, I need you to be more alert these few days,” Lee Teuk told So Ra who was playing with her phone.

“Why? Did something happen?” So Ra asked him.

“Yes,” Lee Teuk didn’t hide the truth. “You know Jae Joong?”

“Yes,” So Ra remembered her first time meeting Jae Joong when she was sixteen. Jae Joong always smiled at her when he saw her.

“Something bad happened to him and I’m afraid that you may be in danger too,” Lee Teuk hold So Ra’s left hand.

“Is he okay?” So Ra asked.

“He will be,” Lee Teuk replied her.

“I’ll be careful,” So Ra told Lee Teuk. “Oppa, you must be careful too.”

“Araso,” Lee Teuk smiled at her. He won’t let himself being hurt because he has So Ra now.

After eating the dinner, Lee Teuk wanted to send So Ra back home but she insisted to follow him to Shadow. When she walked into the headquarter, Yun Ho and the others greeted him.

“How’s Jae Joong oppa?” So Ra asked Yun Ho.

“Ye Sung hyung is checking on him now,” Yun Ho answered.

“Hyung, you and So Ra are officially together?” Kyu Hyun whispered to Lee Teuk.

“Yes,” Lee Teuk smiled at Kyu Hyun.

“Chukahae,” Kyu Hyun told him.

“Komawo,” Lee Teuk responded.

(A/N: An update after quite a while. And if there is any VIPs reading this fanfic, I'm sorry for making Big Bang as the bad characters. Please forgive me T.T. Also, deepest condolence to the victims of the Sewol incidence. May the deceased rest in peace and may the alives be rescued. Let's not lost hope.)