Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

When Lee Teuk reached the headquarter, he saw Yun Ho’s white shirt being covered with blood. Chang Min who was standing beside Yun Ho also had his hands covered with blood and he looked pale.

“What’s wrong?” Lee Teuk questioned both of them.

“Jae Joong’s been shot,” Yun Ho answered.

“Where is he now?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Healing room,” Yun Ho replied. “Ye Sung hyung is removing the bullet from his body.”

“Who did it?” Lee Teuk asked him.

“Black Eagle,” Ki Bum walked out from the computer room.

“Payback?” Lee Teuk questioned Ki Bum.

“I’m afraid so,” Ki Bum replied.

“What do we know about them?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Kwon Ji Yong is the head,” Kyu Hyun walked out from the computer room with a file in his hand. “His first assistance is Choi Seung Hyun. The second assistance is Tae Yang. Two other important persons are Kang Dae Sung and Lee Seung Ri.”

“Ki Bum, Kyu Hyun, bring Chang Min to the bathroom,” Lee Teuk ordered Ki Bum and Kyu Hyun.

“He was panicked at the scene,” Yun Ho spoke after Chang Min left their sight.

“He shouldn’t have seen it,” Lee Teuk responded.

After two hours, Ye Sung came out from the healing room at second floor. He nodded his head at the direction of Lee Teuk before going into the bathroom. Lee Teuk and Yun Ho waited for him to come back down.

“He’s fine now,” Ye Sung told both of them. “I’ll come to check on him again tomorrow.”

“Thank you hyung,” Yun Ho told Ye Sung.

“How’s Chang Min?” Ye Sung asked.

“Shocked but he’ll be fine,” Lee Teuk replied. “Yun Ho, give a call to Eric hyung to arrange for the meeting with Kwon Ji Yong.”

“Araso,” Yun Ho responded.

“I’ll go back first,” Ye Sung said. “See you tomorrow.”

“I’ll go check on Jae Joong,” Lee Teuk patted on Yun Ho’s shoulder. “Go take a bath and then talk to Chang Min.”

Lee Teuk walked up the stairs to the second floor. He walked into the healing room and sat down on the chair beside the bed Jae Joong was lying on. He saw the bullet wounds on Jae Joong’s body. One shot at his stomach and one close to his heart.

“You’re strong,” Lee Teuk said but there wasn’t any response from Jae Joong. “I know you can survive through this.”

“Hyung, a second,” Ki Bum knocked on the door and opened it before getting permission from Lee Teuk.

“What is it?” Lee Teuk walked out from the healing room and leaned against the door.

“The man who shot Jae Joong hyung is dead,” Ki Bum showed Lee Teuk a video.

“Execution by his own gang?” Lee Teuk looked at Ki Bum.

“I guess so,” Ki Bum answered.

Lee Teuk didn’t say anything else but closed his eyes. Ki Bum understood that Lee Teuk wanted to be alone and left his side. Ki Bum didn’t know why but this time he’s worried for all of them.

(A/N: HAPPY EASTER~ No TeukSora moment in this chapter but to explain the following plot. And Lee Teuk, wuli Leadernim is coming back in 100 days~ YAY! Though it's Easter break for a week, there's still assignments to be done and test to study. Well, that's life of a university student, I guess. Enjoy this chapter. Annyong~)