Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Yoo Chun walked towards Kyu Hyun who then pointed at the bookshelf. Yoo Chun looked at the bookshelf for a second before pushing it. The next second, the bookshelf rotated to its left and a staircase appeared in front of them. Yoo Chun and half of his team followed the staircase and came to the underground. It was dark until one of them switched on the torchlight. In the middle of the underground room, they saw a person sitting on a chair with the hands and legs being tied. Yoo Chun ran towards the person and took off the piece of cloth covering that’s person eyes.

“So Ra, can you hear me?” Yoo Chun patted on So Ra’s face slightly. “Untie her!”

Lee Teuk ran towards Yoo Chun who was carrying So Ra. He stared at Ji Yong for a while and then carried So Ra and left the house. Yun Ho and the others followed Lee Teuk. Yoo Chun walked towards Ji Yong and Seung Hyun.

“Mr. Kwon, So Ra is found at the underground. I have reason to believe that you’re the one that know about the bookshelf which can rotate. I’m now arresting you as the kidnapper involved in this case,” Just when Yoo Chun wanted to arrest Ji Yong, two guys in their early twenties ran towards Yoo Chun.

“Boss has nothing to do with this kidnapping!” The guy with blonde hair told Yoo Chun.

“We did. So, arrest us,” The guy with brown hair said.

“You heard it. I have nothing to do with this,” Ji Yong smirked and patted on the two guys’ shoulders. “I’ll hire the best lawyer for you.”

Yoo Chun had no choice but to arrest the two guys. After his team left, he went inside his own car and called Yun Ho. After ending the conversation, he drove to the hospital.

***********************************************************************************************

Lee Teuk never moves his sight away from So Ra since she was sent into the ward. Though the doctor told him that So Ra is fine, he is still worried. He never thought that he could lose her anytime.

“Kwon Ji Yong is the one behind this yet we couldn’t do anything,” Yun Ho looked at the two people inside the ward.

“Ki Bum, Kyu Hyun, what to have some fun?” Chang Min asked both of them.

“Why not?” Ki Bum responded. He saw the anger in Chang Min’s eyes and decided to play the game with him.

“He should learn some lesson,” Kyu Hyun smirked.

“No one is doing anything,” Hee Chul came to the hospital after leaving his company.

“Hyung, Kwon Ji Yong could have hurt So Ra,” Kyu Hyun told Hee Chul.

“And he won’t let him go easily,” Hee Chul pointed at Lee Teuk who was inside the ward. “But, he also won’t put all of you in danger. Pay in mind that Kwon Ji Yong isn’t someone to be fooled with easily.”

None of them argued back at Hee Chul’s words. They just stood there and observed the two people inside the ward. After a while, Lee Teuk pressed on the bell inside the ward. He came out from the ward when the doctor came in.

“She’ll be fine,” Hee Chul patted on Lee Teuk’s shoulder.

“I know,” Lee Teuk smiled at Hee Chul. He finally felt relief the moment So Ra woke up.

“She’s fine now but I suggest letting her to stay for one night at the hospital,” The doctor walked out from the ward and told Lee Teuk.

“Thank you,” Lee Teuk responded and walked into the ward again.

“We can all go home now,” Hee Chul patted on Yun Ho’s shoulder. They looked at the situation inside the ward and left the hospital together.

“You won’t know how scared I was when I found out that you were kidnapped,” Lee Teuk looked at So Ra whose face is slightly pale.

“I know you’ll find me,” So Ra smiled at her.

“Have some rest,” Lee Teuk kissed on So Ra’s forehead and watched her fell asleep. He walked out from the ward and took out his phone. He dialed the number which he hadn’t dial for a long time. “I need your help.”

(A/N: Update update! And so this story is ending really soon. >.< But don't worry. The new TeukSora story is on the way. Also, semester 1 is ending in about two weeks time? Then I'll be sitting for the final exam for this semester before greeting semester 2. And it feels great that my assignments are all done and waiting for submission. And then it's time to concentrate on revisions for the exam. Enjoy the new chapter. Annyong~)