Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

As soon as So Ra stepped out from the airport, she took off her sunglasses and took a deep breath. She turned around and waved at Jin Woon, signaling him to walk faster.

“Why are you so excited to come back to Seoul?” Jin Woon asked So Ra.

“This is my hometown so of course I’m excited,” So Ra smiled while answering his question. “Aren’t you excited?”

“Not quite,” Jin Woon replied.

“Anyway, I’ll go home first. Let’s hang out some other day,” So Ra hugged Jin Woon and took a taxi.

When So Ra appeared at the house, no one recognized her and thought that she was lying about living in the house.

“I told you that I live here,” So Ra told the bodyguard.

“Where’s your proof then?” The bodyguard asked.

“Call Lee Teuk oppa and you’ll know that I’m telling you the truth!” So Ra lost her patience. All the maids and bodyguards in the house had changed and no one knew who she is.

“I demand you to leave now,” The bodyguard told So Ra.

“So Ra, when did you come back?” A familiar voice appeared from So Ra’s back.

“Oppa,” So Ra turned around and hugged Lee Teuk. “I just came back today. Why did you change the maids and bodyguards? They think I’m a liar now.”

“You should have let me know that you’re coming back before this,” Lee Teuk smiled at So Ra and then turned to the bodyguard with his fierce expression. “She’s Miss So Ra and she lives here.”

“I’m sorry,” The bodyguard apologized. He didn’t want to lose his job.

“Say sorry to So Ra, not me,” Lee Teuk spoke coldly to the bodyguard.

“Miss So Ra, I’m sorry. Please forgive me,” The bodyguard turned to So Ra and apologized.

“I’ll forgive you this time,” So Ra said. “Oppa, I’m hungry.”

“Let’s go inside the house first and then I’ll ask the chef to cook some food for you,” Lee Teuk turned back to the warm and caring person and walked into the house with So Ra. “Take the luggage.”

The two bodyguards who followed behind Lee Teuk took So Ra’s luggage and walked into the house with them. They couldn’t believe that their boss actually smiled in front of them. They are curious about So Ra who could change the fierce and scary Lee Teuk into another person with smile on his face.

“How’s your study in New Zealand?” Lee Teuk asked So Ra who was taking out her stuffs from the two big luggage.

“It’s fun,” So Ra said and passed a box to Lee Teuk.

“What is this?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Your present,” So Ra smiled at him.

“A tie?” Lee Teuk found a black tie with silver strips in the box.

“Bingo!” So Ra responded.

“Komawo,” Lee Teuk ruffled her hair. “What’s your plan after this?”

“I’m planning to look for a job,” So Ra answered.

“What job? I can ask my friends to help you,” Lee Teuk told her.

“Oppa, I want to find a job myself,” So Ra didn’t want Lee Teuk’s help. She wanted to prove that she could get a job herself.

“Araso,” Lee Teuk responded. “I’ll see if the chef had already finished cooking.”

“Okay,” So Ra responded with a big smile on her face.