Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

So Ra and Sul Li were discussing about the designs when Lee Teuk stepped into the office. Both of them didn’t realize about his presence until Hee Chul came out and yelled at him.

“Yah! Do you know how long I’ve been waiting?” Hee Chul pointed at Lee Teuk.

“Chill, I was busy,” Lee Teuk shrugged his shoulder and looked at the direction where So Ra and Sul Li were at.

“So Ra, Sul Li, let’s go out for lunch,” Hee Chul told both of them.

“Where are Jia and Hong Ki?” Lee Teuk asked Hee Chul.

“In Hong Kong,” Hee Chul replied.

The four of them came to the Korean restaurant located opposite to Hee Chul’s company. Lee Teuk sat beside Hee Chul while So Ra and Sul Li sat on their opposite. They were enjoying the lunch until Lee Teuk’s phone rang.

“Tae Yeon, what’s wrong?” Lee Teuk answered the phone. He frowned as he listened to Tae Yeon’s words. “Hee Chul, I have to leave first.”

“Leave your card then,” Hee Chul responded.

Lee Teuk sighed and took out a black card from his wallet and left it on the table. He exchanged glance with So Ra before leaving the restaurant. Hee Chul saw that So Ra was watching Lee Teuk as he left. He started to think that his guess was right. When they were back to the company, both So Ra and Sul Li continued their discussion. So Ra was still in the office after working hour. Hee Chul who was working overtime was surprised that So Ra was still in the company.

“So Ra, why are you still here?” Hee Chul approached So Ra’s desk.

“I’m making some changes on the designs,” So Ra replied.

“It’s late,” Hee Chul pointed at his watch. “If you don’t go home by now, your brother may come over and kill me.”

“He won’t,” So Ra smiled at Hee Chul. “He texted me that he’ll be working late at the company.”

“I see,” Hee Chul responded. “Do you want to go to a place with me?”

“Where?” So Ra asked.

“You’ll know later,” Hee Chul replied.

Both of them came to Blue. Hee Chul introduced her to Ye Sung as well as the other guys in the room. He secretly texted Lee Teuk and told him that So Ra was at Blue. As expected, Lee Teuk showed up in ten minutes after Hee Chul sent the message. When Lee Teuk walked into the room, he took away the glass in So Ra’s hand and stared at Hee Chul.

“Oppa, that’s mine,” So Ra’s face turned slightly red after drinking wine.

“Kim Hee Chul,” Lee Teuk called Hee Chul who was drinking beer. “Why did you let her drink wine?”

“She’s at the legal age to take alcohol,” Hee Chul responded. “You can’t always be protective towards her.”

“I’m bringing her home,” Lee Teuk sighed and dragged So Ra up from the sofa.

“Hyung, why did you make So Ra drink?” Dong Hae asked Hee Chul after Lee Teuk and So Ra left.

“To help them,” Hee Chul smirked.

“I don’t understand,” Kang In responded.

“Hee Chul hyung is planning to make both of them to understand their true feelings,” Ki Bum said. “Hyung, am I right?”

“Yes,” Hee Chul answered.

“So Ra liked Teuk hyung?” Eun Hyuk questioned Hee Chul. “But they’re siblings.”

“Not blood related,” Kyu Hyun told Eun Hyuk.

“Lee Teuk will thank me for helping him,” Hee Chul said in a confident tone.

(A/N: Sorry for this late update. Was very down for a few days because my maternal grandmother passed away and I wasn't able to return home to send her off. Hope that she rests in peace. Anyway, enjoy reading this new update.)