Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

After having their breakfast, Lee Teuk and So Ra drove all the way to a cemetery near a beach. Lee Teuk placed a bouquet of white roses on one of the gravestones. Both of them bent their bodies to show their respect. The owner of the gravestone is none other than Lee Teuk’s father and also So Ra’s foster father.

“Father, will you forgive me for crossing the line?” Lee Teuk asked. He took So Ra’s hand and then looked at her. “I’m in love with So Ra, your adopted daughter, my adopted sister. So Ra, I love you, since the first time we met. I know this is hard for you to accept right now but I don’t want to continue hiding my feeling from you. I know that we may face criticism from other people but I don’t care about those. I don’t want to be just your brother and watch you marry someone else. I love you.”

“Oppa,” So Ra didn’t know what to say to respond to Lee Teuk’s confession. She didn’t know that he had fall in love with her since years ago when they first met.

“So Ra, do you love me?” Lee Teuk asked So Ra. “That’s the only question you have to give me an answer.”

“Oppa, I love you,” So Ra responded. The thought of Lee Teuk being with someone else has been haunting her since she first saw him with Sun Mi. It was until that time she started to realize that she has fallen in love with her own brother.

“Father, I ask for your permission for the two of us to be together,” Lee Teuk said. “I promise you that I would never put So Ra in danger.”

After leaving the cemetery, they went for a walk at the beach. They didn’t say anything but their hands were hold together tightly.

“So Ra, will you be afraid of danger?” Lee Teuk suddenly asked. “I’m the head of Shadow and once our relationship is revealed to the public, my enemies may come after you.”

“Oppa, you will protect me, won’t you?” So Ra questioned him.

“I will,” Lee Teuk answered in a confident tone.

“Then I’m not afraid,” So Ra responded. “Oppa, what should we do when we go home?”

“I’ll handle it,” Lee Teuk ruffled So Ra’s hair.

When they went back to the house, Lee Teuk announced to everyone that So Ra is no longer living in the house as his adopted sister, but as his girlfriend. Though they were surprised to hear that, they still accepted the fact. Some of them even had a guess before that someday So Ra’s identity in this house will change. After dinner, Lee Teuk and So Ra stood at the balcony at So Ra’s room. Lee Teuk hugged So Ra from the back.

“Oppa, what if we don’t receive wishes from other people?” So Ra asked Lee Teuk.

“Just let it be then,” Lee Teuk replied. “Besides, it’s our life not theirs.”

“Aren’t you worried that it will ruin your company?” So Ra turned around and questioned him.

“You’re worrying stuffs that I’m not,” Lee Teuk pinched her left cheek and planted a soft kiss on her lip. “Even if it will, I don’t mind. All I need is you. As long as I have you by my side, I’m the luckiest man in this world.”

“Oppa, do you always sweet talk to girls?” So Ra asked.

“No,” Lee Teuk shook his head. “Only to a girl named Kang So Ra. Does that answer satisfy you?”

“Yes,” So Ra smiled at him. Just then, Lee Teuk’s phone started ringing. “Oppa, your phone is ringing?”

“What’s wrong?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Another trouble,” Yun Ho answered. “It’s bad.”

“Give me fifteen minutes,” Lee Teuk responded.

“Oppa, something’s wrong?” So Ra asked Lee Teuk. “Is it Shadow?”

“Yes, but don’t worry,” Lee Teuk kissed on her forehead. “Go to bed earlier. I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Bye.”

“Bye,” So Ra responded.

(A/N: Sorry for the late update~ Been really busy with assignments lately and finally have the chance to update today and then will be having a week of Easter break so probably will update real soon. But then there are still two assignments and a test to study during this holiday. Sigh. Life in university. Anyway, enjoy this update. Annyong~)