Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Lee Teuk was looking through the files on his table when Tae Yeon knocked on the door, asking for permission to come in. She walked into the office with an envelope with a red ribbon on it.

“Mr. Lee, someone sent this to you,” Tae Yeon placed the envelope on Lee Teuk’s desk.

“From who?” Lee Teuk asked her.

“I don’t know. It was delivered by a postman but there wasn’t any stamp on it,” Tae Yeon replied.

“Araso, go back to do your work,” Lee Teuk told Tae Yeon.

Lee Teuk opened the envelope and saw photos of So Ra inside it. A note was hidden among the photos. After he read the note, he dialed So Ra’s number but couldn’t reach her. He then dialed Hee Chul’s phone and asked about So Ra’s whereabouts.

“She should be on the way to send the designs to Shin Company,” Hee Chul replied. “Why?”

“She doesn’t answer her phone and I have a bad feeling about it,” Lee Teuk explained. “Is Sul Li with her?”

“No. Sul Li is sick for few days already,” Hee Chul answered. “Hang on, I’ll call Shin Company.”

Lee Teuk could hear Hee Chul using the office phone to call Shin Company. Every second he waited made him felt more insecure. He tried to call So Ra again using the office phone but she never pick up the call.

“They said an accident just happened in front of their company but it wasn’t So Ra. They checked the surveillance camera outside the company and found that So Ra was dragged into a car before crossing the street to their company,” Hee Chul told Lee Teuk.

“Contact Yoo Chun and tell him I need help,” Lee Teuk said. Five minutes later, Lee Teuk’s phone rang and it’s unknown number.

“Teuk hyung, I’m Yoo Chun. I have the department setting up alert and we will detect her location now,” Yoo Chun told Lee Teuk.

“Thank you. I’ll meet up with Yun Ho and the others to see what we can do,” Lee Teuk responded.

***********************************************************************************************

So Ra felt dizzy when she opened her eyes. She tried to see the surrounding clearly. She found herself in a white room with her hands and legs being tied onto the chair. She yelled for help but no one came to rescue her. After a while, two men came inside the room and sat down opposite to her.

“Say hello to your brother,” Dae Sung held a camera in his hand.

“Who are you?” So Ra asked him.

“Someone your brother shouldn’t have messed with,” Seung Ri smirked. “Shall we try and see how long it takes for them to save you?”

“Wait, he should be her lover now,” Dae Sung chuckled.

“What do you want?” So Ra questioned them.

“You’ll know soon,” Seung Ri replied. “Now, greet your lover and ask for his help.”

“What are you going to do if I’m not following your instruction?” So Ra asked.

“Then, I’ll kill you,” Seung Ri took out a gun from his back and aimed at So Ra. “I just need one shot. So, you better follow our instruction. Remember, bullet has no eyes.”

“Stop scaring this young girl,” Dae Sung told Seung Ri. “She will cry.”

“Both of you will regret,” So Ra said.

“The one person who will regret will be Lee Teuk,” Dae Sung told her and left the room with Seung Ri.

‘Oppa, I believe you,’ So Ra said in her heart.

(A/N: Happy Labour Day to whoever is celebrating it but sadly for a student like me, class as usual. Anyway, I'm wondering if after this story ended, would you guys still love to have another TeukSora story or other couple?)