Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Lee Teuk switched off his laptop and leaned on the chair. He stared at the photo frame on the desk. It’s a picture of him and So Ra taken ten years ago. Ever since So Ra left to New Zealand, he didn’t go to find her. He only knew pieces of her news when his friend who is working in New Zealand called him. He stood up, grabbed his coat and left the office. He drove all the way to a club named Blue in Apgujeong-dong. When he walked in there, the owner of Blue greeted him.

“Hyung,” Ye Sung, the owner of Blue hugged Lee Teuk.

“The others are here?” Lee Teuk asked Ye Sung.

“Yes. In the VIP room,” Ye Sung answered. “I’ll meet you guys later.”

Lee Teuk walked into the VIP room which is on the second floor of the club. No one had ever been in there as it is reserved for the whole year, especially for them. When he walked into the room, Dong Hae ran to hug him.

“You’re still like a little kid,” Lee Teuk ruffled Dong Hae’s hair.

“Hyung,” Yun Ho greeted Lee Teuk after Dong Hae.

“How’s the mission?” Lee Teuk asked Yun Ho who is one of his best assistants in Shadow.

“Solved,” Yun Ho smiled at him.

“Can you two not talk about Shadow now?” Hee Chul threw a pillow towards Lee Teuk and Yun Ho. “I want to relax.”

“Looks like our designer was having a long day before this,” Lee Teuk caught the pillow and sat down beside Hee Chul.

“Don’t ruin my mood for now,” Hee Chul gulped down a glass of wine.

“Which customer made you angry for this time?” Lee Teuk asked.

“The old man from Hwang Company,” Hee Chul replied in an angry tone. “He said that my designs aren’t suitable for their models that are filming the new commercial film. He doesn’t even know designs!”

 “Forget about it,” Han Kyung poured more wine into the glass in Hee Chul’s hand. “Someone will appreciate your designs.”

“Hee Chul hyung should take people’s advice sometimes,” Dong Hae grabbed a piece of sandwich and started eating it.

“Eat your sandwich!” Hee Chul threw the pillow Han Kyung was holding towards Dong Hae.

“Where’s the sandwich?” Shin Dong who came back from the washroom asked.

“In his stomach,” Kyu Hyun pointed at Dong Hae.

“I’ve prepared more for you,” Ye Sung came in with two more plates of sandwich and fries.

Once the plates are placed on the table, Kang In, Shin Dong, Sung Min and Dong Hae cleared everything. Lee Teuk couldn’t help but smile at their actions. He couldn’t feel anymore lucky to meet these people who brought lights into his life.

“When is your adopted sister coming back?” Hee Chul asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t contacted her since she left,” Lee Teuk answered and drank his glass of wine.

“When are you going to confess to her?” Hee Chul continued to ask.

“I don’t know if she’ll accept my confession or not,” Lee Teuk replied.

“Are you really the head of Shadow?” Hee Chul chuckled. “The Lee Teuk who is fearless in this industry is afraid of being rejected by the girl he loves. This is going to be a big joke.”

“She’s innocent and I don’t want to drag her into Shadow,” Lee Teuk responded.

“You’re still so protective,” Hee Chul said.

‘Only when it comes to So Ra,’ Lee Teuk thought.

**********************************************************************************************

(A/N: Thank you for all the comments you guys left~ It motivates me to write more~ XD Enjoy this update. Love.)