Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

After spending a week at home, So Ra finally returned to work again. Everyone gathered around her desk to welcome her back.

“Unnie, you didn’t know how worried we were when boss told us about what happened to you,” Sul Li told So Ra.

“Don’t worry. Look at me, I’m still alive,” So Ra joked.

“I didn’t even know that you’re dating Lee Teuk,” Jia said. “How could you keep it as a secret?”

“I didn’t think that it was the right time to tell you guys,” So Ra responded.

“Noona, you have to buy us lunch for coming back to us safely,” Hong Ki giggled.

“Yah! This is not a party! Get back to your work,” Hee Chul walked out from his office and yelled at them.

“Boss, we are just welcoming So Ra back to work,” Jia told Hee Chul.

“Welcoming ends now and we still have cases to work on,” Hee Chul responded. “You all can continue the celebration during lunch.”

“Yes boss,” All four of them responded and went back to work.

***********************************************************************************************

“What do you think?” Lee Teuk asked the man sitting opposite to him.

“I’m shocked when I saw your name on the phone. It’s been a long while since you last asked for my help,” The man smiled gently at him.

“Jin hyung, this time I really need your help,” Lee Teuk told him. “There’s nothing Jun Jin can’t do, isn’t it?”

“Why should I help you this time?” Jun Jin raised his left eyebrow and looked at Lee Teuk.

“Because this time So Ra is the one being hurt,” Lee Teuk replied.

“So Ra? The girl your father adopted?” Jun Jin asked.

“Yes,” Lee Teuk nodded.

“After years, it’s finally time to return the favor to your father,” Jun Jin smiled.

“So, what is your answer?” Lee Teuk questioned him.

“I’ll help you this time for your father’s sake,” Jun Jin answered.

“Thank you,” Lee Teuk responded.

“Don’t thank me too early,” Jun Jin told him. “Thank me after this matter is over.”

“Araso,” Lee Teuk said.

***********************************************************************************************

So Ra bided her colleagues’ goodbye and walked towards Lee Teuk who was leaning against his car.

“How’s your day at work today?” Lee Teuk asked So Ra after getting inside the car.

“Good. I have a new case,” So Ra smiled at him.

“What case?” Lee Teuk asked.

“A big case for Yoo Company,” So Ra answered.

“You’re working alone on it? It’s going to be tired,” Lee Teuk said.

“No, I’m working on it with Hong Ki,” So Ra responded. “Oppa, let’s eat steak for dinner.”

“Okay,” Lee Teuk responded and drove to a Western restaurant they often visited. 

(A/N: Second last chapter for this story. The next chapter also the final chapter will be posted before Saturday. :D Don't be sad because this story is coming to an end because I'm working on new Teuksora story in the meantime. Also, Teuksora is a never ending love story for all of us :D Enjoy reading this chapter. Annyong <3)