Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Lee Teuk set up a tracking device in the necklace So Ra always wears. Chang Min was able to locate her whereabouts after spending twenty minutes. Lee Teuk immediately called Yoo Chun who then sent his team there. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at an isolated building.

“The signal ended here,” Chang Min stared at his laptop.

“Yoo Chun, what do you think?” Lee Teuk asked Yoo Chun.

“My men will search from the north side and you guys will search from the south side,” Yoo Chun answered and instructed his team through the Bluetooth earpiece.

Two groups of people started searching from two different directions from floor to floor but never find So Ra. Just when they returned to the place they met, they heard ticking sound which is getting louder and louder.

“Run!” Yoo Chun yelled and everyone ran out from the isolated building.

“Those bastards!” Yun Ho expressed his anger and frustration.

“If she’s not here, where is she then?” Jun Su asked.

“I don’t care anymore, find where Kwon Ji Yong is now,” Lee Teuk ordered Chang Min.

“Hyung, what do you want to do?” Yoo Chun asked Lee Teuk.

“I’ll end that bastard’s life,” Lee Teuk replied with anger.

“I won’t let you do that,” Yoo Chun told him. “We will find So Ra and Kwon Ji Yong will receive his punishment.”

“How to find her?” Lee Teuk grabbed Yoo Chun’s collar. “We can’t even locate her position!”

“Teuk hyung, calm down!” Kyu Hyun told Lee Teuk. “Ki Bum, let’s try that method.”

“Are you sure?” Ki Bum questioned him.

“Yes,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“What are you two talking about?” Yoo Chun asked.

When Yoo Chun wanted to walk towards Ki Bum and Kyu Hyun, Chang Min blocked his way and signaled him not to disturb both of them. The others watched Ki Bum and Kyu Hyun typing really fast on the keyboards of their laptops and had full concentration.

“Done!” Kyu Hyun said after hitting on the ‘enter’ key. Ki Bum announced an address after Kyu Hyun spoke. All of them went to that location immediately. Now, they arrived at a big mansion far away from Seoul city. The bodyguards had no choice but to let them entered the mansion. When they are inside, Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were sitting on the white leather couch with a glass of wine in their hands.

“Kwon Ji Yong, where is So Ra?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Lee Teuk hyung, what makes you think that I know where So Ra is?” Ji Yong smirked.

“Kwon Ji Yong, it’s either you let her out or we find her ourselves in this mansion,” Yun Ho told Ji Yong.

“Keep in mind that this is my place. So, I have the right to stop you from searching this place,” Ji Yong responded.

“How about this?” Yoo Chun walked through the crowd and placed a piece of paper in front of Ji Yong. “This is a warranty search and now the police will search this mansion.”

“You’re welcome to,” Ji Yong was panicked but soon covered it. Still, Kyu Hyun saw the panic look on his face and is now very sure that So Ra is in this mansion.

Yoo Chun brought his team to search the mansion while Lee Teuk and the others waited in the living room. When Yoo Chun came back, he shook his head slightly. Just then, Kyu Hyun closed his laptop and walked towards the bookshelf at the corner of the living room.

(A/N: Update~ Okay, I'm not good with writing action scene. Sorry~ And don't worry. I'll write more Teuksora stories even after this one ended. :D)