8

Will You?

Park Chanyeol’s POV

Mum says that they are going to adopt someone new into our family. A girl, in that case since mum wanted to have a baby girl after me but she wasn’t able to because of health problems. She said she was the same age as me and even school the same school with me. I wonder who she is.

Mum says that she is nice, and has a nice personality, and has a good character according to the orphanage. Wow, mum sounds confident in everything she says. Seems like she really like her to the core. I just listened to everything she says, believing in her. I hope what she says turns out the same way. The girl’s character was not bad, even stole my parents’ heart when they first saw her. It’s always first impression that impress the person or not.

That was the day before they came to pick her up.

I reached home on Friday late and I was already tired from school, hanging out with the other five boys.

So I naturally slept after that, and didn’t meet the girl. Maybe tomorrow?

Lee Ji Eun’s POV

The next day, I woke up at around 9am but I stayed in my room. I didn’t know what to do. There were guards all over the house and I didn’t dare to go out. Fortunately, my new mum came into the room at 11am and wanted me to follow her to the mall. She asked me to hurry up so I did.

We went into the car, a big car this time, only me, mum and the driver.

“Seunghyun sshi, this is my new daughter, Lee Ji Eun.” She introduced to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Lee Ji Eun. Nice to meet you.” He bowed.

The driver was quite handsome, he has nice features.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Ji Eun imnida.” I said and bowed.

The driver opened up the door of the car and we went in. I looked outside and look at the scenery on the way to the mall. We reached the mall in around 12.30noon and mum treat me for lunch first before we head to shopping.

A luxurious restaurant. 5 stars? 6 stars?

“This in one of our restaurants in korea.” Mum said.

I gaped in awe.

One of their restaurants? Means, there’s more?

I looked at mum.

“One of the restaurants?” I said as I swallow my saliva.

“Yes. We  have five in total.” She said.

I must just open my mouth widely as she that. I then close my mouth with my palm. I followed her to a table. The waiters and waitress were looking smart with their outfit. They bowed to mum as she walked past. Some of them were looking at me, maybe thinking who I am.

“She’s my new daughter. Don’t be surprised.” Mum smiled.

One of the waiter pulled out the chair for me to sit. Oh my, all of them are so, efficient and discipline. This is tip top.

We had our lunch there and the food was superb.

We went shopping and she bought me loads of new clothes and shoes and bags and accessories. We had like about 10 bags or more in total. Good thing we have people to carry it.

We reached home it was night and I put all the new things in the wardrobe. The huge wardrobe is already half full. So, that’s how mu ch she spent on me. I’m thankful. I washed up and got ready to sleep but my throat suddenly felt like it needed water. I went down slowly down the staircase and went into the kitchen.

“Miss – “ one of the maids says.

“Oh, no need. I can take myself. You continue your work.” I said and took a glass of plain water.

I gave them the cup but…

“Do you need me to help you? I can help you.” I asked.

“No, miss. We can’t let you do this dishes. It’s out work.” She said.

“No, it’s ok. I’m good in this.” I smiled and helped to wash the dishes.

The maids look at me.

“Hey, I don’t like to see people do work on their own. I like to help, so let me help.”I said and smiled.

“Miss, you are so nice.” She said.

“It’s okk…” I said.

Mr and Mrs. Park POV

We saw her helping the maids to do the dishes. It was quite a lot actually. How sweet of her.

“Honey, don’t you think that we really did a great job in choosing her to be our daughter?” Mrs. Park said.

“Yes, we did. She really suits our taste, don’t you think?” Mr Park said.

Mrs. Park nodded her head.

“I hope our son treat her as good as possible.” Mrs. Park said.

“He will.” Mr Park said.

Lee Ji Eun’s POV

I was washing the dishes when I saw a silhouette was pass through the kitchen and up the stairs. I looked up and from the silhouette, I knew it was a guy. Maybe the son of this family? But I didn’t get to see his face because he was already blocked with a translucent glass. Not my day to see him yet. I continued to finish up the dishes and went to sleep.


ON MONDAY MORNING…

I woke up and prepare for school. I didn’t get to see the son of the family because I was busy completing my homework that I forgot about it in the weekends -.- So I stayed in my room the whole day finishing up the assignments and homework that were undone. A lot of it. It was stressful but I managed to finished it at last. I guess I'll be seeing him for the first time later.

I went down the stairs slowly, and reached the dining table. Mum and Dad were already there, eating their breakfast. It looks like their son isn't down yet.

"Good Morning, my daugther." Mum said and smiled. Same goes to Dad.

I pulled out the chair and sat across mum, and she gave me two slices to bread. 

"Thank you." I said when she handed me the bread.

"My son will be down soon so you'll get to meet him." Dad said.

"And go to school with him." Mum added.

I don't know but I felt nervous to meet their son.

"Oh, he's here." Mum said.

I didn't dare to look to their son until he reaches the table and sat down. I looked up and...

"Park Chanyeol?!?"

"Lee Ji Eun?!?"