15

Will You?

 Chapter 15 : Feelings •

Feelings

“I heard you’re officially Chanyeol’s girlfriend?” a voice said.

“Huh?” Ji Eun’s lift up her head from her Chemistry book and looked up towards the person who said that.

“Who are you?” Ji Eun asked innocently, she seriously don’t know who she is.

“You, don’t know who I am?” the girl smirk and rolled her eyes dramatically. “Liar.”

Ji Eun shooked her head.

“Obviously what you said was a lie. You know me.”

Ji Eun thought thoroughly. “I seriously don’t know you.”

“You, stand up right this moment.” She signalled her to stand up but before Ji Eun could react, the girl’s anger got worse and she took Ji Eun by the collar and forces her to stand up.

“W-what are you doing?” Ji Eun stepped back.

“I’m telling you, our club’s policy was that no one will ever get into relationship with any EXO members, especially Park Chanyeol!” she pushed her on her shoulder with every word she said with her index finger , making Ji Eun leaving a step back.

“What? Is that a joke? I’m telling you it’s not funny.” Ji Eun growled.

“Do you think that this is a joke? Do you think I’m joking now?” the girl shouted. “You’re so stupid!”

The girl pushed her with her strength, made Ji Eun fall.


 

 

“Hey, Chanyeol, since you’re married now, I need to tell you something.” Suho said to Chanyeol.

The rest of them were showing serious face as Suho talked just now.

“What?” Chanyeol flinched. “W-why so serious?”

“Don’t you know that every girl in this school is eyeing on her?” Suho said.

“Eyeing on her?” Chanyeol slurped his drink. “Why the heck does people eye on her? I thought she was a nobody in this school?”

“That was before. Now, that she’s your ‘girlfriend’,the girls are looking her out.” Kai said.

“Why?” Chanyeol frowned, don’t know why.

“Don’t you know?!?” Suho half screamed. “Our EXO fan club #1 policy is that no one can ever get into a relationship with any of us, get it?”

“Wouw, calm down.”

“… if not, the person who gets into the relationship will pay for the price.” Sehun said.

“What?!” Chanyeol jumped out from his seat, making everyone around him shocked. The five of them stared at Chanyeol,  looking at his reaction.

“There’s such policy?” Chanyeol’s eyes gone wide.

He thought of was Ji Eun said before. It’s just daily treatment. DAILY TREATMENT?!?

“Guys, I need to find Ji Eun now. See you tomorrow.” Chanyeol rushed off.


“There’s such policy?” Ji Eun said as she tried to get back up. “That’s so pitiful, trying to control someone’s privacy life.”

“Listen here, , NO ONE EVER NEVER EVER GET INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.”

“Who are you trying to control me, huh? Your rules and regulations are so out of my way.” Ji Eun growled.

“YOU ARE BOUND TO BE WITH HIM.” She emphasises her words.

“No! Never, get it?”

“You’re so difficult to get through huh? I’ll teach you the hard way.”

The girl, pushed Ji Eun down to the floor, and grab her collar and pinned her to the wall.

“You ! Trying to cross that line, you’ll pay!” she slapped her on Ji Eun’s face hard, and Ji Eun fell down on her knees.

“I’ll never give up on him…” Ji Eun said as she grab her breathe slowly.

“Just go and die! You don’t deserve him!” she kicked her all over, leaving bruises.

“He’s… mine…” Ji Eun coughed. “Park… Chan… yeol…”

The girl suddenly screamed and fell onto the ground. Ji Eun saw her fell across her. Why did she fell anyways. You looked to the side and Chanyeol was approaching you.

“Chan… yeol?” Ji Eun said, her eyes were a bit blurry.

“Ji Eun ah, look at me, Ji Eun.” Chanyeol tried to get her up and cupped her cheeks.

Ji Eun vision came back to normal and there she saw, in front of her, her husband. She instantly wept and hugged him as tightly as she can.

She cried not because she was scared, not because of the pain, but because of how Chanyeol cared for her and saved her, how protective of him not letting her getting hurt. In her mind was only Chanyeol, thinking about the times she was with Chanyeol and the way she react to his confession. She was being too harsh, she thought. She wasn’t supposed to treat him like that. She cried more in Chanyeol’s arms.

Chanyeol on the other hand, was sorry for not understanding her. He didn’t know that she was bullied almost everyday in school. How could he missed that important fact? He silently caressed her soft hair, and tapping her back. He missed her.

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol, just put me down, I can walk.” Ji Eun said.

“You’re hurt.” Chanyeol said.

“I can walk.” Ji Eun forced herself down.

“Yah!” Chanyeol said. “You don’t listen to me, don’t you?”

“I’m fine, see?” Ji Eun showed her walked but stumbled a bit and Chanyeol grabbed her arm to prevent her from falling.

Ji Eun showed a small smile.

They were heading outside the school and wait for their chauffeur to reach and send them home.

They reached home and when Ji Eun went out of the car, Chanyeol quickly carried her bride style into their house.

“Yah…” Ji Eun said.

“Sshhhtt.” Chanyeol placed a finger on .

Chanyeol put her on their bed and put her things to one side.

“Go and wash up, I’ll be back with a first aid.” Chanyeol said and went out again.

After washing up, Ji Eun dried her hair with a towel and wore her clothes, Chanyeol came just in time after she wear her clothes. Chanyeol, without a word, brought up Ji Eun’s feet and began to put some medication onto it. Ji Eun squeak a bit when she felt the pain.

“Shh… bear with it for a while.” Chanyeol blowed on her bruised part and put back the medication back into the box.

Ji Eun looked at the part Chanyeol applied on, and she felt, sorry for him.

“You know, I’m sorry I’m late from saving you.” Chanyeol said as he kept the things inside the first aid kit, and put it on the table beside it.

“I-it’s ok.” Ji Eun said. “I-I’m actually thankful that you got the chance to save me.”

“Really?” he smiled. Ji Eun stared at his smile. Now she’s starting to appreciate his smiles and happiness.

Ji Eun sniffed as she thought about that. All the things she gone through. Chanyeol heard her sniffed and looked towards her with concern.

“Why are you crying again? Are you hurt anywhere?” Chanyeol held her face.

“N-no, I’m just – “      “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry?”

“I-I actually made a promise to my mum that I won’t get married no matter what until I have a stable job and earn lots of money but – but ---“

“Hey, calm down.” Chanyeol pull her into his embrace.

“… I broke my promise…”

“It’s ok, it’s fate.” Chanyeol whispered into her ear.

“I’m sorry that I treat you harshly that time when you confessed, I’m deeply sorry.” Ji Eun said.

Their night filled with lots of reflections and Ji Eun felt that she has started to be more concerned for him too, and her feelings for him.