17

Will You?

Firstly, I would like to apologised that I did not update as quickly as I can. Because of stuffs at home and plus my laziness (pardon me). Well, i really want to update at some times but my body doesn't want to update it. I feel so damn lazy. I have to  be diligent now. Next up, next chapter. Well, i'm sorry that this is an absolutely short chapter. ( I hate myself for doing such a thing to my loyal and beloved readers.)


Ji Eun looked at herself on the mirror and suddenly the incident that happened just now passes through her mind. She shook her head in disgust, wanting that incident to fade away. She took her light pink coloured comb on the dressing table, and softly combed her hair. She put on some lotion on her face and stared at herself on the mirror. She just thought that something might happen tomorrow because Chanyeol accidentally told Woo Ryo that they were married. A slight tap on her shoulder and she got startled. She looked up to see who tapped her.

“O-oh, you scared me.” Ji Eun stuttered at her sentences.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked. He took another chair and sat beside her. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m just… just worried.” Ji Eun fiddled her fingers.

“Worried?” Chanyeol looked at her.  “About what?”

“Because you accidentally told him that ….” Ji Eun took a deep breathe. “… we’re married.”

Chanyeol’s face fell when he heard that. He just remembered that he accidentally told him that they were together. He gulped at his saliva, he thought he did a big mistake.

“Ottokaji?” Ji Eun questioned.

“Ottokaji?” Chanyeol this time questioned.

Ji Eun looked at Chanyeol and let out a big sigh.

“I’m sure he’d told everyone by tomorrow.” Ji Eun said in a worried tone.

Chanyeol didn’t know what to do at that point of time. He was unsure what will happen.

“It’s about time though…” Chanyeol sighed. “… that our school should know it.”

Ji Eun nodded her head. It’s about time. They hid it well all this time.

“Shouldn’t your friends know about this? Because they were absolutely over protective over me these past few days.” Ji Eun said.

“They should know… I’ll call them later. And I hope if anything happens tomorrow, we will help you.” Chanyeol looked at Ji Eun’s brown eyes.

“Am I really a burden to you guys?” Ji Eun questioned. “Especially to you?” A question that really took back Chanyeol.

“Burden?” Chanyeol laughed a little. “No!”

“I’m being serious here. I know it’s an arranged marriage and I know you may not like me because I’m just a person who doesn’t even being liked by –“ Ji Eun widened when Chanyeol kissed her on the lips.

It’s as if the time stopped, Ji Eun didn’t even move a single muscle. She slowly close her eyes. Chanyeol’s hand grab her by the waist and moved her closer to him. Their lips separated after a while.

“Is this enough evidence that you’re not a burden to anyone especially to me?” Chanyeol looked into her eyes. “… and is this evidence enough  for you that I like you?”

“Or even, that I love you?”