20

Will You?

Ji Eun’s plate was slammed down onto the floor, her food were flown to various places.  Her eyes started to get watery, but she held her tears back, trying to show that she’s strong and not get bullied any further. She let her head low, just staring at the ground or maybe her food.

“So what are you going to do?” Woo Ryo smirks. “The whole school knows it already.” He laughed.

Ji Eun looked to the sides and everyone was giving her harsh stares and practically, giving her some harsh comments towards her. Rumours were now spreading fast in the school, for example that she is using Chanyeol for her goddamn sake and trying to be close to EXO. And people thought she was a and lots more rumours that can make her cry.

She told to herself that she can be brave and don’t show her weakness but her tears came down her cheeks. She quickly rubs her tears off from her eyes and cheeks. All she know that she had to get out of here, somewhere else where she can let cry.

“So, where’s your charming prince? Or your dark knights, EXO? Aren’t they going to come and save you?” Woo Ryo said sarcastically. “Or… they ditched you?”

Now that he said it, Ji Eun come to think of it, where’s Chanyeol? Or where’s the other guys? Aren’t they going to-- , Urgh, stop thinking about them and try to protect yourselves from these guys. Protect yourself, Ji Eun thought. Do, something, she thought.

“.” Another word came out of Woo Ryo’s mouth.

That’s it. Ji Eun’s patience level has reach its maximum, or even surpasses the maximum level. She bursts out her anger.

“That’s it! You guys don’t know anything about this! I am not a ! Have you seen me sleeping with other guys? You people don’t even know whether I have done it with Chanyeol.” Ji Eun shouted. “And please, don’t blame it on Chanyeol or the other guys. They are innocent!”

Ji Eun approached Woo Ryo bravely.

“And you! Don’t you think that I’m weak because I look weak. You don’t know what I am capable of, so you better get your filthy hands off me.” Ji Eun pushed him by the shoulder. “You should change, ert. Get your brains and minds properly, jerk. I don’t think it’s acceptable if YOU tried to me, don’t you think?”

The others surrounding them gasped in shock. Woo Ryo on the other hand, gulped his saliva down his throat. He was shocked that she could even retaliate against him. No one ever does.

Ji Eun smirk. “See? I don’t think so.”

She turned around and went out of the canteen. She doesn’t know why but her tears suddenly stream down her cheeks. Without even looking straight at where she was going, her eyes were only looking down on the floor. Suho and the rest except for Chanyeol, were just about to enter the canteen, saw Ji Eun came out of the canteen. Suho stopped the other.

“Oh? Isn’t that Ji Eun?” Suho said. The rest looked towards at the direction.

Ji Eun walked fast and she suddenly bumped into someone, fell and landed on her .

“Woah, right there, girl.” The person that she bumped spoke. “Watch where you’re going”

The person reached out his hand to help her get up from the ground. She appreciates the help and stood up.

“H-hey, you’re crying?” the person said. “Did I bump into you that hard?”

“N-no.” Ji Eun sniffed.

“Hyung!” another guy behind him said. “Told you to walk properly! Aigoo, here’s a tissue.” He handed her a tissue.

“Hyung? Kris hyung?” a voice behind Ji Eun said. Ji Eun turned around and saw Suho and the rest except Chanyeol, walking towards them.

“Oh?! Suho ah!” the tall blonde guy that bumped into her waved towards Suho and the rest.

They know Suho and the rest? Ji Eun thought. She just froze there,

“Ayo wassup Suho!” another shorter guy exchange hand gestures to Suho.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” Kai said.

“To see you guys of course!” the tall blonde guy said.

Oh, so this guy is called Kris.

Both groups were talking for some time and Ji Eun was in the middle of everything, confused.

“Guys?” Ji Eun spoke and looked at Suho.

“Oh, may I present to you, EXO-M, Mrs. Park.” Suho said.

“What? EXO-- EXO-M?” Ji Eun blinked in confusion.

“Wait, are you the one who is married with Park Chanyeol or something?” Kris said and winked.

“Uh… yeah.” Ji Eun said.

“Ohmigosh! Omigosh! Why are you so cute?!” this guy came and approach her and pinch her cheeks.

“Hey, hey, Luhan hands off her. She belongs to someone.” Kris pushed Luhan’s hands away from Ji Eun’s cheeks. Her cheeks were burning from the pinching. Ji Eun eyes twitched from the pain.

“Sorry. This hyung is a bit… weird.” Another guy said. Ji Eun looked at him. “Oh, I’m Chen.”

Ji Eun nodded her head.

“Sorry… but you’re so cute!” Luhan said and came to pinch her again but Kris blocked his way.

“Hold up man, stop touching her for god’s sake!” Kris said. Ji Eun smiled at their reactions.

“Okay, someone hold me before I pinch her again.” Luhan said and spread his arms. “Xiumin, Lay, help me hold my hands.”

“Oh man, this person seriously cannot keep his feels and actions.” Xiumin said. “I can’t believe we’re the same age. Sorry again…..?”

“Ji Eun.”

“Ah yes. Sorry again Ji Eun.” Xuimin said.

“So, hyung you came here for…?” Suho said

“We’re transferring to your school, buddy.” Kris said with a smile.

“Oh! Wow that’s great! Now you have more bodyguards to help you.” Sehun said.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

“W-what?” Kris said. “Where’s Chanyeol anyways? Doesn’t he know his wife is here?”

Ji Eun let out a sigh.

“Ok, guys. Tell me what’s wrong.” Kris said and folded his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, he’s now exceptionally wanted to be alone?” Kris’s eyes widened at his conclusion. Suho nodded his head. “Woah, that is SO not him, I’m telling you, that is not him. Being alone? The last time I check, he is not the type of person who likes to be alone.” Kris said.

“We know.” The rest said.

“Love. That what makes him change.” Kai said.

“Love?”

Kai nodded. “He’s protective of her, he wants to protect her but every time he fails to do so.”

“And when he fails to do so?” Baekhyun said.

The rest looked at each other.

“He’ll do s-something?” Luhan said.

“I think so.” Kai said.

Luhan facepalmed.

“Just as we step our foot into this school, the first thing to do is to protect her? Oh god.” Chen said.

“Sorry.” Ji Eun said.

“Ah, it’s ok. We’ll get through this.” Chen tapped Ji Eun’s shoulder.


Hey! My readers! How are you? Haha, EXO-M is hereeee.... so i hope you'll continue to support this story and continue to comment. Thank you for the new subscribes that has subscribe and and upvote this story! Hwaitingggg!