Comeback

Will You?

Hey guys!

I'm back from those long hiatus of mine. I'm sorry again my readers. :(

This time, I'm coming back to this story and i'm going to write up the last chapter of this story.

I had a lot of breakdowns this whole time when I wasn't updating. Apart from Kris and Luhan's shocking news which had me breaking down for weeks, and Ladies Code, accident and Baek and Tae relationship, plus other incidents such as Sulli hiatus from f(x), I had other personal matters that had me stopped writing for this whole time.

Actually, to tell you the truth, because of my personal incidents plus kpop related made me decide for once, that i wanted to quit writing for the rest of my life. I had two close relatives of mine, died, one from an accident and another was my grandfather. The one who died in an accident was the most inspiring person on earth i've ever met. He works as a policeman and he keeps on giving me support everytime i went through hardships. He was the closest person ever, and when I got the news that he died, I was in school that time and my mum called me.  I cried so much that I had to go home, it was hard for me to stop crying, truthfully.  The most saddest thing ever is that I didn't get to meet him before he is buried down below. I cried non stop for a week, and at school, my friends kept calming me down because I kept crying suddenly. He was like my boyfriend.

The it came, my grandfather died. He was the best man ever. No words to say.

And so i'm back stronger, healthier girl. The reason i'm back because i want to get rid of my sadness, and im sure that the people who has gone didn't want to see me at this state. I'm back, so i'm going to finsh up this story, the last chapter. And my major exams ended and I start to write again anytime. So please wait up for the upcoming chapter. I will continue to update other stories too. Check out my stories. I've made a new one shot actually. because i felt that i need to let out this idea into my one shot story.

 

I'm sorry if i've made inconveniece to any of you, because I always felt im burdening people. -bows-

 

Mianhaeyo, readers. /:(\

 

Love, 

Zakiahwings

 

ps. if you want to follow me on ig, its @purity_zakiah