11

Will You?

Ji Eun’s POV

I washed myself up and dryed my hair with a dry cloth. There is a super expensive hairdryer in the room but I didn’t want to use it because I don’t know how to operate that thing. Once, my hair almost got stuck on the hairdyer and I quickly switch off the hairdyer and got my hair out. I’m not gonna use that again. It’s scary. And by the way, using it can make your hair spoil too from what I heard so far.

It took us for an hour and a half to fix ourselves up. I went out of my room and at the same time, he also went out. We stared at each other for a while and I didn’t know he look good with just home clothes. And his bedroom is beside me.

I scratched myself and let out a small cough, and he then blinked a few times. We didn’t say a word, we headed to the staircase and our hands brushed each other. I startled at the skin ship and tripped backwards.

Two soft hands reached out to me, but I didn’t managed to get the grip of the two hands and he quickly stopped me from falling. His left hand were on my back, his right hand was on my waist. My left hand were on his shoulder. My eyes that were closed opened back one by one, and his face was right in front of me.

Flawless skin, shiny eyes, light pink plump lips, white teeth, and his eyelashes. I observed every inch of his face.

“You… o-ok?” he asked, still in that position.

I pushed him a bit and stood up. “Y-yeah…”

I tucked my hair behind my ear and blushed a bit. I tried not to show my blushed face to him.

“Y-you head down first. I’m just going to the toilet first.” He sprinted to the bathroom at the side there.

Chanyeol’s POV

I quickly entered the bathroom and close the door tight.

Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! What did you just do?!?

I placed my palm on my chest, and I could feel my heart thumping hard, fast. Nervous. I closed my eyes tight, as if I was going to collapsed from having a heart attack. I went to the sink and washed my face to cool off the hotness feeling.

I think I’ll have to stay in here for a while.

I sat on the toilet bowl, calming down.

That face of hers! Cant. Just stop. Thinking about it Park Chanyeol.

After reflecting for like 23959531591 times, I decided to go out of the toilet. I looked at my phone, and it looks like im in the toilet for 15 mins. I went down to the living room where we will be discussing.

As I went down, I saw Ji Eun already sitting there, with her wide eyes open as if she heard something unexplainable and shocking. I stopped my tracks there. I then moved my eyes towards my parents. Mum was looking down and dad was just shaking his hand.

“Mum, Dad?” I spoke, feeling a bit curious about the tension.

Ji Eun looked at me straight after she heard my voice.

“My son, please sit here.” Mum said.

I walked towards them and sat across Ji Eun. This time, she is looking down, and didn’t want to look at me.

“Mum? Dad? What’s with the tension?” I asked.

“Chanyeol, it’s just…” mum said.

“We want you to get married.” Dad said.

“Ne?!?” I shouted.

“Our plan is to make her our daughter in law. We wanted her to be our daughter but we also want her to be our daughter in law. I’m sorry to give this news, my son.” Dad said.

Ji Eun then looked down until her hair covered her face, her hands clasping onto her knees. Is she crying?

“What’s with this sudden decision? Mind explaining it?” I said, trying to calm down.

“We knew that you had an agreement with her, being your girlfriend in front of the people in the school. So we thought you two just go and marry, since the Lee’s wanted evidence and people thought you two were in a relationship.” Mum said.

I let out a big sigh.

“Mum, dad,  I don’t know what to say about this.” I said.

“We know, son.” Dad said.

“But – this, is so sudden!” I was enraged.

“Do mum and dad need to do this?” Ji Eun suddenly spoke, and all of eyes were on her.

“I – I mean we -- -sighs-“ Dad said.

Her eyes were red. She cried.

“You two can go back to your bedrooms.” Dad said.

She walked fast but I was able to catch her up.

“Hey wait.” I grab her arm. She stopped but didn’t turned about to look at me.

“What?” she said. I let go of her arm.

“It’s not only you will get married but me too so relax ok?” I said.

“What do you know?” she said and went upstairs.

What do I not know? 

She didn't talked to me in the next few day. Just slight very short conversations here and there. 

EXO-K came over to my house on Thursday and we hang out in our place which were at the study room. Ji Eun came in and stopped her tracks when she saw us but she just went in and sat down at the study area and studied.

"Lee Ji Eun!" Baekhyun shouted towards her and waved but she didn't even react.

"She's not saying anything, Chanyeol." Suho hyung said.

"Just let her be." I said. "Just don't disturb her."

“She’s not like that,” Suho hyung said.

“Maybe she’s still mad with the decision?” Sehun said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“Oh, well, not my day today I guess,” Baekyun said and stretched his arms.


Hi guys! Another update! I'm lacking of author's notes. omg.. haha.

But! I've got a new trailer. D.O and IU one shot story. The story has not been published yet. It will be out by the end of April i hope. XD