12

Will You?

Chapter 12

Chanyeol’s POV

“Yah, Chanyeol, want to go out after this?” Suho hyung asked.

“Out? Where?” I asked him.

“Let’s go eat.” He said.

“Ok. Fine.” I said.

Just then, Baekhyun went towards Ji Eun. I watched him closely.

“Hey, Ji Eun, wanna join us for lunch?” he asked, we could hear it.

I frowned when I heard that. Like, why did he ask Ji Eun?!? It’s gonna be awkward to the maximum later…

I was looking at her, watching for her reaction. Maybe she can say no, most probably 90% she will say no. She was looking at Baekhyun who was talking to her, then she looked at me. Her eyes were straining as she looked at me. Wondering what’s on her mind right now as she looked at me. I just stared at her. She then, looked at Baekhyun and nodded her head.

Can’t believe she just did that. She just accepted the offer! Baekhyun came back to our place after he got an answer from her.

“Did you guys hear that? I mean – saw that? She said yes!” Baekhyun got excited.

The rest nodded.

“She looks ok now…” Kyungsoo said.

“I don’t know…” I mumbled.

I keep watching her as she arranged her books, papers, notes and her stationary together. She stack everything up and went out of the study room.

“Guys, I’ll go and change my clothes.” I said to them and hurried to my room and changed my clothes.

I went down I changed my clothes. Ji Eun was already downstairs with the others at the gate. I approached them and Ji Eun stared me into the eyes and I think she tried to smile?

“Let’s go.” I said.

We walked to the small food shop near my house, and the rest were playing around with each, teasing and making a fool. I was suppose to join the fun, but that day I wasn’t in the mood to play around. Well, let’s just say I’m thinking of her.

I looked behind and she was walking slowly with her head low. I decided to walk side by side. She looked up and saw me beside her and she smiled.

“So, you’re ok now?” I said.

“Kind of. Let’s just say, I accept this fate that we’ll be together.” She said.

“Yeah. There’s nothing we can do, actually. In this kind of world, I need to go with the flow.” I explained.

“True. I wonder how you rich people survive.” She said and wondered into space.

“We just do it.”I said.

“Hah. Yeah. Whatever you say.” She said.

“C’mon. Let’s catch up with them.” I pulled her hand and ran towards them.

Ji Eun’s POV

I got startled by the skin ship again. Why, again? But then again, I felt happy when we got friendly towards each other.

“Hey, lovebirds, watcha doing behind…” Kai said and bounced his eyebrows.

I just smiled at him.

We reached the food stall and ate the food we ordered and eat it. I was feeling kind of uncomfortable when I see them playing around with each other.

“Hey, why are you so quiet.” Sehun said.

“Huh? I-I just feel awkward with you guys.” I said as I bite my chopstickes.

The guys stopped playing around and listened to me.

“Awkward?” Suho said.

“Oh yeah… I’m Sehun.” Sehun said.

“I’m Kai.”

“Do Kyung Soo.”

“Yeah, I know you guys. Kim Jong In, Oh Sehun, D.O. Yes I know…” I said.

“Then?”

“Kinda felt odd because me, an orphan, is being surrounded by a group of rich people, the wealthiest companies’ sons, the kingkas in the school. And I’m here, I’m just a commoner.” I said.

All of them looked at me, priceless.

“What?” I said.

“No we don’t think like that. We think that you’re special. We think that you’re special to us, for no reason. Right guys?” Suho said.

They nodded.

“You kinda, attract us, in a way.” Chanyeol said.

So that’s why he kept looking at me?

“Maybe… you have a superpower? To attract us?” Baekhyun said as he came closer to me.

“Huh? What you’re talking about?” I said.

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun away from me and shook his head.

“He’s asking whether you’ve got a power.” Kai said.

“Huh? What nonsense you guys are talking about?” I blurted out, hearing such nonsense.

“So you don’t know.” Suho said.

“Know what?” I said.

“In our group we have our own special powers. As for me, I’ve got the power strength. Suho is control the water, Sehun is control the wind, Kai is the power to teleport, Baekhyun is light, Chanyeol is fire.” Kyungsoo explained and the nodded furiously.

“Seriously?” I lifted one of my eyebrows.

They nodded.

“It’s fake though.” Kyungsoo said.

“-.-“ I showed that face.

“But it’s cool though. I don’t have a power.” I said.

“Umm… then you should make a power.” Sehun said.

“I have one.” Chanyeol said.

“What?” we all said.

“The power of…”  he paused. “Love.”

“Power of Love.” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because you attracted us.” He said it simply.

I nodded softly.

“So now, you’re officially one of us?” Kyungsoo said.

“Yeah! So now you’re hanging out with us from now on!” they cheered.

I didn’t have time to show my reaction to them and they are already celebrating. Well, I could just smile.


The following day…

The school has already spread the rumour that the both of us were officially a couple. Oh well, it’s quite true though, even though we didn’t have any feelings with each other.

“It’s looks like the rumour is spreading fast.” Chanyeol said as he got off the car.

“Er, yeah, looks like it.” I said.

We walked together into the school, people were staring.

“You know, w-we could just be a couple…” he said.

I stopped my tracks when I heard  that.

“A couple? What do you mean?” I said.

“I mean – it’s like, I think I might like you.” He said.

I blushed when I heard that.

“Haha.” I laughed. “ Are you still in your dreamland? Are you dreaming now? Maybe it’s still early in the morning and your mind’s not working properly yet.” I said.

Can’t believe he said that. I paused for a while and cleared my throat.

“Yah, let’s just go to class.” I said and left him behind.