13

Will You?

 • Chapter 13: This Love 

This Love

Chanyeol’s POV

My mind’s working properly now. Even though it’s early in the morning, I’m wide awake. I’m always awake when I’m with you. I won’t sleep, cause you’re the one who wakes me up. I’m not dreaming, I know where I am now. At school, with you. I’m know what I’m doing now. I’m confessing.

Confessing. To you, Ji Eun.

But I know, it’s not really the time to tell you now. By seeing your reaction, I know you’re not ready for this arranged marriage thingy.

But I’ve clear my mind, my heart and you know what, you’re still in my heart.

Urgh, what am I talking.

She just left me alone. I understand. I’ll win your heart, I know. It’s just that, it’s not now.

I catch up with her and walked together and hold hands with her.

She startled with the skin ship. She looked at me.

“Remember, you have a promise to me, and the rest? That you’ll be my girlfriend in school?” I said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” She said.

During lunch, she hang out with us, but it’s only for like 15 mins and she’ll be backing away from us. I wonder why…

Even when we met up to go back home, we are still awkward with each other. I feel that she has a lot of insecurities.

“Park Chanyeol! Ji Eun!” our mum called us while we were studying. We looked at each other and went out to the living room.

“Yes, mum?” I said.

I saw my parents were sitting on the sofa, and my mum was signalling me to come over.

“You didn’t asked the maid to call us?” I said as me and Ji Eun sat down.

“Not feeling like asking them to call you over though.” Mum said.

“So, my son and Ji Eun, we have planned out for the wedding.” Dad said.

“Wow. That is fast.” I said . ji eun kept quiet.

“It’ll be next week.” He said.

“Woah that fast ?” I said.

Dad nodded.

“Remember, we have to meet the Lee’s tommorow for a dinner together at their house.” Mum reminded.

I forgotten about that.

“Yes, I’ll prepare for it.” I said.

“Ji Eun ah, tomorrow, one of our professional maids will makeover you.” Mum said.

“Yes, mum.” She smiled.

“You two may go now.” Dad said.

We went back to over study room. Ji Eun’s face wasn’t looking as bright as just now.

“You ok?” I asked her.

“Well, yeah, nothing in particular.” She said.

“Sure?” I looked at her. “Anything, you could tell me. Since I’m soon to be your husband.”

“Can you don’t say that? I feel uncomfortable, though.” She said.

“Yeah, ok if that’s what you want. But I’ll be your husband when we get married so –“

“Yeah, I know, Park Chanyeol.” She said.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, Park Ji Eun.” I said.

“Park Ji Eun?” she frowned at me. “Urgh, whatever.”


Chanyeol’s POV

After school, we prepare for the dinner over the Lee’s.

I got prepared and three male guardians of mine helped me prepare for this. Meanwhile… Lee Ji Eun – I mean – Park Ji Eun, what’s is she doing now?

Well, I can’t get over her face yesterday when I called her, ‘Park.’ Gosh, you should have seen her face!

But she’ll be mine, next week.

Ji Eun’s POV

One of the maids started my makeover by making me bathe in a flower bath which is totally amazing, because this is my first time experiencing it. I was so in love with the decorations around in the bathroom until I almost slipped. Good thing one of the maids caught me fast.

“Phew, thanks.” I said.

“No we’re sorry, aggashi, we didn’t make sure that the floor is dry. We’re sorry.” They apologised.

“Nahh, it’s ok.” I said.

We proceed on with the bath, and dried myself up. Then, I put on makeup and the last part was the dress and accessories. I put on a black dress with pearls on the collar of the dress and my hair was tied bun with a pearl headband. I went down and he was with parents. His hands were crossed, looking manly.

I can’t believe who I saw. Chanyeol looks amazing, I might say. With his hair up, a proper attire, he looks… handsome.

Chanyeol wore a black suit,  with a black bow. His hair was styled according to his style

No! Ji Eun! You can’t have these thoughts! I can’t be having any thoughts of that kind to him!

I shook my head making that thoughts leave, but it just doesn’t go out. Chanyeol was always beside me, so I can’t throw that feelings. It’s impossible.

Chanyeol’s POV

She… looks… beautiful.


They arrived at the Lee’s and were welcome by the Lee’s themselves. They straight away have a dinner and have a talk over some dessert after dinner.

It was almost 10pm and Ji Eun start to yawn.

“Sleepy?” Chanyeol peeked at Ji Eun who yawned.

Ji Eun smiled “Yeah. Quite.”

Chanyeol nodded his head. “Oh, yeah, remember, tomorrow you have to go for your wedding dress fitting?”

“I do remember, but thanks for telling me again.” Ji Eun said. “When is this gonna end?”

“Not sure.” Chanyeol said.

Around almost 10.30pm they left the Lee’s house and headed back home. Chanyeol and Ji Eun is in a car together with the driver while their parents were in another car.

Chanyeol was looking outside of the window, admiring the beautiful lights of Seoul and was excited to show Ji Eun how magnificent it is.

“Hey, hey Ji Eun!” chanyeol’s hand was tapping on Ji Eun’s shoulder while his eyes were busy still looking outside. He kept quiet until he felt a huge weight on his hand.

He turned his head and found Ji Eun, sleeping on his hand.

“Ji Eun?” Chanyeol called her softly. But she didn’t respond.

Chanyeol guessed that she was sleeping. He gave up on admiring the lights and now admiring her face. He moved some of her hair to the side of her ear and saw how beautiful she is. He didn’t realised that he was staring at her for a long time until their chauffeur cleared his throat.

“Ehem…” the chauffeur cleared his throat.

Chanyeol woke up from his lalaland and sit back up properly.

“You like her, don’t you?” his  chauffeur asked.

“Hyung…” he paused. “But she didn’t want to accept the reality that I like her.”

“Yet.” He continued. “I’m sure along the way she will like you.”

Chanyeol managed to put on a smile to the chauffeur. He hoped the same way too.

Chanyeol let his shoulder as a pillow for Ji Eun to rest on. He smiled on his own actions. Oh well, Chanyeol… 


Hi! I'm back!  Heheehehehehhehe 

Please support my very first one-shot story

The Truth: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/684637/the-truth-kai-sehun-magical-suho-exoplanet-exoandyou-exoprincess

Featuring: You, Kai, Sehun as the main characters and other exo members as cameo.

Thank you!