16

Will You?

So it's my birthday today! I'm officially 17! 


Chapter 16 

 Chanyeol woke up the next day, finding him hugging Ji Eun in his arms. Her head was tucked under his chin, and he could hear her breathe. Chanyeol slowly pushed her aside, not wanting her to wake up. After putting her slowly on her place, Chanyeol slowly got up to prepare for school. He washed up and wore his school clothes and was about to step outside their bedroom when suddenly he heard Ji Eun wake up.

Chanyeol turned around and he saw Ji Eun rubbing her eyes and tried to sit up. He approached Ji Eun.

“You’re awake?” he said.

“Mhm, yes.” Ji Eun looked at him. “Why didn’t you wake me up for school?”

“No, you’re not going to school today.” He said.

“Why?”

“Look at your bruises! How could you go to school in this state?” Chanyeol said.

“But I feel fine.” Ji Eun said.

“Listen to me this time, Ji Eun. I don’t want you to get hurt any further, understand?” Chanyeol said.

“Fine, if you say so.” Chanyeol ruffled her hair and she pouted.

“So cute of you.” Chanyeol said.

Ji Eun gulped her saliva. So cute of you. My feels!

“Rest well, I’ll be going now. Bye” Chanyeol walked out and went to school.

Ji Eun was still in shocked with the contact with him, when he ruffled her hair and called her cute. She immediately shook her thoughts away and wash up.

One of the maids on the house helped her with the bruise and scars that were left yesterday. While the maid was doing, she kept thinking about how soft Chanyeol treated her wounds last night. She wanted him to do it again.

“Agasshi, I’m done.” The maid said.

“Ne, thank you.” Ji Eun bowed and the maid left the room.

She thought of something that she could kill time, which is to do her homework and study.


“Chanyeol ah, what happened yesterday?!” Suho asked him.

“Just this one girl, which I think the president of our fan club, beaten her up.” Chanyeol sighed.

“What?” the rest said.

“Mwoya…”

“She got beaten quite badly so I didn’t let her go to school today.” Chanyeol said.

“How bad?” Kai asked.

“So bad.” Chanyeol said.

Kai made that ‘eww’ expression.

“Yeah, but she’s getting better.” Chanyeol said.

“Hyung, are you ok?” Kyungsoo asked as he saw Suho’s face, looking so mad.

“I’m so mad right now.” Suho clenched his fists.

“Calm down, hyung.” Sehun said and he tapped Suho’s back slowly to let him calm down.

Suho breathe in and out and sat down a bench nearby.


Ji Eun finished her homework and she felt so bored after that. She laid around in the room and did nothing. Because of her boredom that has gone to the maximum, she decided to went down to the kitchen. She wore her indoor slippers and went down and slipped into the kitchen. The maids there bowed towards here as they were shocked by her sudden appearance.

“Hey, no need to bow.” Ji Eun smiled.

The maids smiled and went back to work. Ji Eun looked around the kitchen and took a glass of water when she suddenly thought of something great.

Since Chanyeol took care of her so well last night, she thought that she might as well give a present. Which is to cook for him food.

2 Hours Later…

Chanyeol came back home from school and Ji Eun greeted him.

“You’re back!” Ji Eun said and smiled.

“Hi.” Chanyeol said back with a smile. “Wait, what’s that smell?”

Ji Eun smiled widely and played with her fingers.

“Smells like… bimbimbap.” Chanyeol said. “Is that bimbimbap?”

Ji Eun nodded her head.

“I cooked for you… um, since you helped me with my bruises.” Ji Eun said.

“I’ll get changed and be back down as fast as I can.” Chanyeol said. “I’ll be back!” He rushed up the stairs like so fast.

Ji Eun looked at his reaction and giggled. She thinks that Chanyeol is excited for this. She quickly prepared a bowl of bimbimbap and set the table. As soon as after she finished her preparation, Chanyeol came running down the stairs when suddenly Chanyeol slipped down and landed on his . Ji Eun left her gloves and run to him.

“C-chanyeol, are you ok? Are you hurt?” Ji Eun looked around for any bruises without touching Chanyeol because she still feels awkward around him.

“I-I’m fine.” He stood up. “I’m just excited.” He smiled.

“Sure? Really sure you’re not hurt?” Ji Eun wanted to double confirm.

“Yes, I’m really fine.” He smiled. “Where’s bimbimbap?” Chanyeol waddle to the dining table because his was still hurting.

“Here.” Ji Eun gave the bowl of bimbimbap. There were side dishes like kimchi and chicken. He took a big piece of it and shoved it into his mouth.

“Are you sure you made this?” Chanyeol asked in a stern voice. His expression turned weird, Ji Eun doesn’t know what is he trying to talk about.

“W-why? Does it taste bad?” Ji Eun asked, wanting to bite her nails.

“No, cause this taste awesome!” Chanyeol grinned widely as he shoved another into his mouth.

Ji Eun slapped his arm softly because she was taken aback by his joke.” That was not even funny.”

Chanyeol ate and took some kimchi and a piece of chicken into his mouth while endlessly praising her cooking skills. Ji Eun looked at him eat her cooked food, and smiled.

So this is how you feel when you feed your husband. She felt so good when her husband ate her food deliciously and plus, praising it. She felt so good when her husband couldn’t wait to eat her food until he slipped down the stairs. She felt so honoured to have someone that really wants to eat her food. Her hand made food, not outside food. She felt so happy that time; she now knows what a wife’s feeling when their husband eats their food. That’s why wives are always cooking for their husband even though it’s hard.

“You’re not eat—“

Ji Eun left a peck on his cheek. She didn’t realised what she was doing and put her hand over . She widened her eyes and she felt her cheeks were burning, she was blushing hard. She cursed herself in her heart, like why did she ever do that? She saw Chanyeol’s eyes gone wide with the sudden kiss.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled under her breathe.

From the wide eyes that Chanyeol made, a smile was formed on his lips and his eyes curved.

“I-it’s ok.” He tried to hold his laughter. “You’re not eating?” he asked.

“U-um, I’ll just go back to my room.” Ji Eun stood up but he prevented her from leaving.

“Stay here with me, and eat.” He looked at her. “Or, just accompany me eat.”

Ji Eun stayed still for a while and thought.

“I know you still have not eaten yet. Eat with me, you should try your cooking too.” He said trying to convince her.

“Alright.” Ji Eun took a bowl and he put bimbimbap in it.

“thanks.” Ji Eun said.

“You’re a good girl.” This time, Chanyeol kissed her head.