19

Will You?

A longer chappie for you guys!


 

“Or even, that I love you?”

 

 

Ji Eun stared into his eyes. Is this even real?

“You… loved me?” she asked, recollecting what he said just now.

“U-uh, just forget about it.” Chanyeol turned around. “Just, forget about it. Just think that this never happen.”

“Chanyeol…” Ji Eun mumbled.

“Y-yeah, I know, I know, this is crazy. I think I’m out of my mind now. I… I just, Urgh! Why did I even think about that!” Chanyeol stood up from his seat and headed towards their bedroom door.

“I know you need time, yeah, I’ll go.” Chanyeol said and turned away, going to the door.

“Wait.” Ji Eun spoke, he stopped his tracks. “Stop right there, Chanyeol.”

He did stop right there, he was hoping something. He was. But what was it? He stood there, frozen. Her footsteps can be heard towards him and it became faster. Chanyeol turned around and to his surprise, Ji Eun hugged him. His arms flew up, with the sudden contact.

“Don’t leave me, Chanyeol.” Ji Eun said with her eyes closed. “Don’t leave me alone.”

Chanyeol’s heart softened when he heard her voice. His arms then hugged her back.

Their moment was disturbed by a sudden knock on their bedroom door. They separated their hug and just in time, their mum peeked into their room.

“Is everything … ok?” his mum asked.

Ji Eun and Chanyeol looked at each other.

“Did I … disturbed you two…” his mum looked at them “… somehow?”

“Ah! Hahahahaha no no no not at all.” Both of them laughed. “We’re perfectly fine. We’re absolutely fine! Haha!”

“Really? Ok about that.” His mum straightened her back. “I came here to say that dinner’s ready. Get down honey bees.” She then closed the door.

“Shall we go?” Chanyeol smiled at Ji Eun.

“Yeah…” Chanyeol held his hand and they both went down to eat dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, Suho is calling.” Chanyeol looked at his phone.

“Pick it up.” Ji Eun said.

Both of them were eating breakfast before heading to school, but today were different. Suho, for the first time in the entire friendship life with him, has never ever called him in the morning, except when he’s late for school, called him in the very morning. Chanyeol looked at his watch. They still have 45 minutes left before school starts. Chanyeol with curiosity picks up his phone.

“Hyung?” Chanyeol questioned.

“Yah! You two better get to school now!” Suho was almost screaming at his phone.

“Huh? Why hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

Ji Eun, who was eating her breakfast, heard Suho’s voice and stopped eating.

“No time to explain. You and Ji Eun, get your to school now! Meet me at the official school meeting place. The rest of our guys are on their way to school now, so you two better hurry up!” Suho said and hang up.

Chanyeol looks at his phone in a state of shock.

“Why?” Ji Eun asked.

“He asked to get to school now, and it’s important.” He explained.

“Now?” Ji Eun scratched  her head.

“D-do you know what I’m thinking right now?” Ji Eun signalled.

“Woo Ryo!” the both shouted.

Both of them dropped their spoons and forks and rushed to their car and their chauffeur almost got a heart attack hearing their loud voices early in the morning asking him to prepare their car immediately. When they reached the school and went to the meeting place, every student in their school was crowding to one place.

The students saw that Chanyeol and Ji Eun were heading towards them, they started to whisper among themselves and give way towards them. Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Suho were already there, staring at something.

“Hyung!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Take a look at this,” Suho said.

Ji Eun and Chanyeol’s eyes led to the screen of the TV, and both of them had their eyes widened at the same time. The TV screen showed a note revealing their actual relationship of them being husband and wife.

“Yah, how did this get revealed?” Suho whispered at Chanyeol.

He kept quiet and frowned while staring at the screen. Ji Eun on the other hand, her eyes were looking everywhere because she did not feel easy as the students there were continuously critising her and making false assumptions about Ji Eun. Chanyeol heard it but did not respond, his fists were making a ball and his hand was red. The other EXO-K members saw what was happening.

“Alright, all of you please get back to your classes right now!” Sehun and Kai shooed the students back to their classroom.

“Chop chop! All of you please go back to your classrooms.!” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said.

Suho on the other hand, switched off the TV.

“Let’s talk about this. At the same place.” Suho patted Chanyeol’s shoulder.

And at that place, both of them told what happened to Ji Eun on the other day.

 

 

 

 

 

“Woo Ryo?!?” the five of them shouted.

“Do you know he’s the biggest ert in this school, I mean, in this universe?!?” Baekhyun exclaimed. “He’s eyeing on every girl in this school, like really looking into them!”

“He’s like the worst person in this world that would do such a thing.” Kyungsoo said.

“I still don’t know why he is still in this school.” Suho said.

“I still don’t know why HE is even still alive!” Kai got frustrated. “I want to kill him.”

“Let’s do this.” Sehun said.

“Hold up, maknaes. Not so fast.” Suho said.

“Hyung!” Kai and Sehun said.

“Just let him be.” Suho said.

“Hyung!” all of them said.

“We cannot do anything about this. We cannot go against him.  He, you know, is the one that holds up the highest percentage of shares in this school.” Suho explained.

“But that’s his parents!” Chanyeol said.

“That is the problem.” Suho said. “His parents.”

“His parents are the one that controls most of the things and happenings in this school. So if the principal were want to suspend or kick out Woo Ryo have to deal with his parents first. But, the principal will get fired if he kicks out him out of this school, and when the principal is kicked out, Woo Ryo will still be able to get back into this school. So, does that make any difference?” Suho said.

All of them shook their heads.

“Yes, it’s a no.” Suho said.

“Our principal can’t do anything about it. He got no power to stop Woo Ryo.” Kyungsoo said.

“And because his parents control this school, he can do anything he wants?” Chanyeol said. “Bull .”

“Keep calm guys, we can settle this.” Ji Eun said.

“Keep calm? Keep calm you said?!” Chanyeol looks at Ji Eun. “I cannot keep calm after what he did to you, after HIM, touching you and almost you! I cannot keep calm, Ji Eun, I cannot!” Chanyeol literally shouted at Ji Eun, her eyes were starting to get watery.

“Chanyeol… “ Ji Eun said.

Chanyeol’s chest were up and down and his face were already fuming.

“Chanyeol! We have to keep calm and think about this!” Suho said.

“No hyung! No!” Chanyeol stomped.

“Chanyeol…” Ji Eun sniffed.

“Leave me alone.” Chanyeol talked in a soft tone. Ji Eun approached him and touched his arm but he pushed it away. “Leave me alone!” he shouted.

Ji Eun once again tried to approach him but Kyungsoo stopped her. “No, just let him be alone.” He said.

“What is wrong with him?” Baekhyun got frustrated.

“Did he say something to you, Ji Eun?” Kai asked. “Like confessed to you?”

Ji Eun looks at the five of them.

“He… did.” Ji Eun said. “He said… he… l-loves me.”

“He did?” Sehun said.

Ji Eun nodded.

Suho gave his handkerchief to Ji Eun. “Take this and wipe your tears. Let go back to class now. I’ll try to talk to him.”

All of them nodded and sighed and went to class silently.