2

Will You?

“Yah, Chanyeol ah, stop daydreaming!” Suho hyung smacked my arm.

I winced in pain. “Ah! Hyung!”

“Aigoo….” Suho hyung shooked his head once again.

“You’re getting weirder day by day” said Kyungsoo.

“I don’t think so.” I said, while making my shoulders go up and down.

“You just don’t realise, don’t you?” Baekhyun looked at me full of weird expressions he’s making.

“What?” I asked, seriously don’t know what they were talking about.

“I think you’re love sick.” Sehun said while biting his pen.

“Yah, Oh Sehun, you’re a maknae, you don’t know anything.” I scolded him.

“I’m sorry! Just an opinion.” Sehun continued to write on his book.

“True.” Suho hyung said.

I spun my head towards him and I raise one of my eyebrows. “What?”

“It’s that girl, Chanyeol ah.” Suho hyung said.

I rolled my eyes. Not that again. Before anything gets worse, it’s better to change the topic into something else. I don’t want them to tease me because of that girl. She’s just a girl that my eyes always leads to. It’s just that. Not more than anything, right? I’m sure, I mean – you’re sure Park Chanyeol. That’s it.

I grab my pen and start doing some revision inside the workbook. Sometimes my mind just suddenly remembers her, for some reason? I don’t know. If you still don’t know, we’re having a revision together near a convenience store so that we can buy refreshments while studying. Being good role models, eh? That’s us. E.X.O. EXO.

Actually there are 12 of us but only six of us were in a Korean college school. The other 6 were in an international school, learning Korean and their 1st language, Chinese.

“Anybody knows when are we meeting our other half?” I asked.

“Not too soon. Kris hyung said they are going to have a test soon. Maybe two months later or so.” Suho hyung said since he’s the leader and he knows everything. Maybe not everything.

“Ok. Too bad then.” I shrugged.

Lee Ji Eun’s POV

It was 8pm and I am studying inside the room. A huge room. And I live in a big house. A humongous one. But the thing is, the room I’m using is a special room. Also, the house is also special. Because inside the room, it’s not only me that is using that room. There are five more kids staying in the same room as me. And the house, it’s big because I’m staying in an orphanage.

Reason? Both of my parents died because of some cancer they got infected. And such things. I don’t want to complicate my mind with such useless information. All of that is past. Long time ago. Just dark history. But It’s nice to remember it once in a while so that I can remember what I did with my parents when I was still small.

The housekeeper of the orphanage, I called her omma(mum) because she wanted me to. She said I was an inspiration for her to open up an orphanage and take care of the kids. Since I was still small, I didn’t remember anything. So one day I’ve asked her about my past.

She said that she found me in a hospital, crying, alone, sitting on the bench. She asked me some questions but I didn’t answer her, instead I kept on crying. She sympathises me a lot so she brought me to her house. She said after for a few days I was in her house, then I told her that my parents died because of the sickness. When she heard that, she became more sympathises me more and that’s what makes her determined to build one orphanage up.

Well, I’ve talked a lot about my past. With no reason, I suddenly remembered Park Chanyeol who I talked to for the first time in 2 years since I’ve had to give back his book. It’s the first time I get to see him closely and clearly. He has a handsome face structure, well, that’s what makes girls cry over him. I bet his other five friends were also like that. Same situation. A situation when you gets too handsome and all the girls wanted him. But I try not to be like other girls, since I’ve got a goal in my life, which is to make my parents proud of me, even though they are up in Heaven.

I’ve also talked to the class president, Kim Joonmyeong. Not the first time, but I think around the second time? The first time was that I need to speak to him about some consent form thingy. And after that I didn’t talk to him anymore.

So as you can see, I don’t really talk to people much and people don’t talk to me anyways because of one reason, I’ve got no parents. Well, do your way people. You’re not disturbing my life and I’m not disturbing your life so, let’s just do our own separate things. I’m totally fine. Just go with the flow and graduate and then happy life!

I’m tired and it’s 10pm now, so I’m going to sleep now…

 

Park Chanyeol’s POV

“What?!?” I shrieked as I see the news on the phone.

It was our school website page.

They made a gossip page in our school page and…

PARK CHANYEOL IS RUMOURED TO LIKE LEE JI EUN

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED YET BUT WE WILL FIND EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE!

“THE HECK IS THIS?!?”

“Hey let me get my phone back before you smash my phone down or something.” Suho hyung carefully took his phone back.

Jongin just reached the school gate and snatched Suho’s phone from him.

“YAH!” Suho shouted.

“What is it?” Jongin read it.

“I’ve read it yesterday night.” Kyungsoo walked past us.

“Hak-seng (students) can you please move inside and don’t block the pathway of the school gate! Students are trying to get in!” the security guard warned us.

We walked inside while Jongin still reading the article. By looking around us, I think we’re not the only one that is reading it right now. Loads of people are reading it.

“It’s not true, so let’s stay cool.” I told myself.

“Are you sure or not?” Suho hyung asked.

I rolled my eyes. “Imma just gonna go to class first.”

I went back to class that is still empty so that I can relax myself and not being watched by anyone or being stared at. Only a few minutes only since students are coming in after that. I saw Lee Ji Eun going into the class and sat down.


“Yah! Did you see the school website?” a girl shouted across the room to give the message to Lee Ji Eun.

She just looked towards the girl who talked to her and she took out her phone and checking out something. Must be that article. I saw her eyes go wide as Kyungsoo’s or even wider than that. Then, it came back to normal. Isn’t she going to do any action towards that article. Wait for 1 min. 2 mins. No reaction. I guess she didn’t care about it anyways.

But something’s saying that she’s not fine after reading that. I need to say sorry to her.


Chanyeol’s POV

Lunch break

“Park Ji Eun! Yah!” I shouted across the hallway as I saw her walking towards the locker (I guess) with her books.

She turned around and saw me running towards her. She stopped. Luckily. I panted for a while.

“What’s wrong, Park Chanyeol?” she asked in a soft tone.

“I’m sorry…” I panted.

“Huh? For what?” she asked.

“That… article…” I said.

“Oh that ‘Park Chanyeol likes Lee Ji Eun’ one?” she asked, jokingly.

“I’m serious!” I was a bit frustrated that she was joking right there.

“It’s ok, classmate. It’s not true anyways, right?” she smiled.

“Well… yeah, true. TRUE!” I smiled, while scratching my head.

“I’ll be going now.” She turned and walked away.

Yeah, well, that’s what it was suppose to be, right? I wanted that kind of answer, right? Or not? Well… I’m not sure.

I headed to the canteen and the people (mostly girls) were looking at me. But this time, their stare was different. Must be the cause of the article. I saw my group was sitting at the corner, Jong In was waving towards me. I approached them and joined them.

Ji Eun’s POV

By that article in the morning, I was not ok.

People were staring at me, mostly girls, anywhere I go in school. It’s very distracting, I don’t really like it. Usually People were sometimes staring at me because I was an orphan or maybe they were gossiping about me. I try not to be affected by it, or thinking bad things about them. They can be talking about other things other than me, and their eyes can sometimes lead to me. But not today. All of them were staring at me, with sharp eagle eyes. Like , ‘girl, I’m watching you’. Something like that.

This wasn’t supposed to be in my agenda in graduating.

This wasn’t supposed to happen.

I try not to let this kind of situation to appear.

But…

I guess, we can plan, but we don’t know what will really happen to us in the future.

Good thing I brought food from the orphanage, I could eat it somewhere else other than the canteen. Somewhere where no one or barely no one walk pass there.


I wanted to continue but i was tired... i updated two stories today.. 

BTW, Suho is the class president.

Logging out! XOXO!