17

Will You?

Chapter 17 

Ji Eun came back to school next week after her bruises were healed. Chanyeol really took care of her like a princess. Both Ji Eun had less awkward conversations with Chanyeol and sometimes they slightly laughed at Chanyeol’s jokes. But what both of them don’t know is that his parents were watching their actions and conversations. They were looking out for the both of them without Chanyeol and Ji Eun’s knowing. When they knew that they have a slight improvement in them, they were happy and they know there’s more to come.

Ji Eun were greeted by the other members which were Suho, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun. They were waiting for the two of them to arrive to school and waited for them. When their car arrived, they ran over and let the chauffeur open up the door and they smiled and welcomed Ji Eun back to school.

“Hi, Ji Eun!” Kai said.

“Hi, Jong In.” she called him by his real name.

“You called me by my real name…” Kai scratched his head.

“I like your real name better.” Ji Eun smiled.

“Ehem.” Someone’s throat was making noises. It was Chanyeol.

“Ehey, you’re jealous.” Suho nudged Chanyeol and bounced his eyebrows.

“I-I’m not! Who says?” He retaliates.

“No one says so but we know.” Kyungsoo said.

Ji Eun didn’t say anything, but she was secretly blushing at the side.

“Come on, Ji Eun. Let’s go away from these people.” Chanyeol took Ji Eun’s hand and went to class since it is starting soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Eun finished eating her lunch with the six of them and they were determined to protect her ever since the incident happened. They were following her everywhere and not letting their eyes off her. Ok, I know this is weird, but yeah. Basically, they were stalking her. Ji Eun was frustrated at some times, but she learnt how to appreciate it. And all that stalking and Ji Eun being close to EXO made their fan club more curious about their relationship with Ji Eun. This means that the incident has not been settled yet.

“Guys, I need to go to the toilet.” Ji Eun stood up from her seat, and so the others. “Guys… seriously? Are you going to follow me to the toilet too?” Ji Eun asked and the guys were scratching their heads.

“No…” they sheepishly said. “We just wanted to – “

“I know, I know. Protect me, right?” Ji Eun crossed her arms.

They nodded their heads.

“Guys, look here. I’m just going to go to the toilet and nothing will happen. Trust me.” Ji Eun tapped her left chest. “I’ll see you in class.” Ji Eun walked off to the toilet.

“B-but if anything happens, just call me, or if you can’t, just shout!” Chanyeol shouted. “Your signal will come to us!” Ji Eun just casually waved back to the guys.

Nothing will happen to me… she thought. But that thought came too fast. She was approached by some girls she didn’t see before in the toilet after she had finished doing her business. They were trying to beat her up but she managed to get out of the toilet and to her classroom. She was already late for her class.

Chanyeol on the other hand, was worried, like mad. She was late for 10 mins and the teacher isn’t just some normal teacher. He’s a strict teacher and no one never ever not obeying what he says. He’s a disciplined teacher, and anyone who comes in late for class even for a minute will go for detention. He fiddled his hands under the table and sometimes looked at Suho who was beside him. Suho knew what was going on and he was worried too. Both of them were exchanging signals and both of them didn’t try to converse with each other because of the teacher in front. When the teacher turns towards the board to write down something, both of the use the opportunity to talk softly.

“Yah… we should check up on her…” Suho mumbled.

“I know… but how?” Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

Both of their eyes were on the teacher in front in case he turned around. They don’t want to get caught talking. They sometimes think that the teacher was sometimes too extreme with his rules but we still obey them anyways. Just then, Ji Eun knocked on the door. She looks tired, like she was being chased.

“Ji Eun?” the teacher said. “It’s your first time being late. Even though it’s your first time, no chances will be given, so as per normal, detention after school and clean the classrooms!” his voice was stern even the students there were terrified. Some of them can even cry by just looking at someone got scolded by the strict teacher.

“Y-yes, sungsengnim. I’m sorry that I was late.” Ji Eun quietly went back to her seat while looking at Chanyeol. He eyes were portraying ‘I’m sorry’ while Chanyeol is worried sick about her. What happened to her? Why was she late? This isn’t her, being late and such.

 

 

 

Before Ji Eun sending goodbye to Chanyeol who is going home, they converse.

“What happene, Ji Eun. Tell me.” he looked inside her eyes.

She knew that he was worried sick, but she doesn’t want him to get worried about him.

“Nothing, my stomach wasn’t feeling well that I constipated so I took a long time to settle this.” Ji Eun grinned.

“Are you sure?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Ji Eun nodded her head. “I’ll finish my detention and be back fast.” Ji Eun smiled. “Now, go.” She watched the car going far away and she went back in school to do her detention.

She cleaned the art room and the music room, that’s what the teacher wants. She did it all by herself. She finished the   music room and half way through cleaning the art room when she heard the door was opened harshly, making a boom sound. Ji Eun got startled and looked behind to find a guy approaching her with a grin on his face.

It was Woo Ryo. The biggest ert in the school. Ji Eun sensed danger quickly and took out her phone to send a text to Chanyeol but the ert had already threw her phone somewhere in the room. Her fear had increased to the maximum.

“Who are you trying to contact?” Woo Ryo smirk.

“G-get away from me, jerk!” she pushed him to the side and ran to her phone but her feet was pulled and she fell on the floor. She managed to grab her phone and typed out the remaining words and pressed send just in time before he stepped on her phone and crushed it. Ji Eun got a shock that he crushed her phone. She mentally prayed that Chanyeol receive her text.

 

 

 

Chanyeol had actually came back to school because he was worried that something bad will happen to Ji Eun. He was in the car when he received the text from Ji Eun

 

Help me! Fast! – Ji Eun

 

After receiving the message he asked the chauffeur to drive faster to school.

“Hyung! Drive faster! Ji Eun’s in danger! Faster !” Chanyeol was restless on his seat. He bit his nails and changed his seating place every one second. Worries was deeply in his eyes and he hoped that nothing bad will happen to her.

 

 

Ji Eun was tied up on the wall, her hands were on the wall. Woo Ryo looked at her deeply and she tried to avoid his gaze. His gaze was penetrating in her so deeply that she didn’t want to see it. It is  disgusting.

“Do you know that you have a nice body?” he touched her waist and she wriggled. “I have waited so long for this moment to come, don’t you know that?” he laughed hysterically.

“Get off me!” Ji Eun growled. “Don’t even touch me.” she glared at him.

“Oh ho ho? So fierce?” he snarled. “Totally my type.”

“I’m sorry but you’re not my type so get away from me, jerk.” She stared at him. “Bastard.”

“Oh no no, I can control you now, I can touch whenever I want.” He smirk.

His hand slowly lift up her skirt and touched her thighs slowly and caressed it. She tried to move but he got her by her waist. Ji Eun could just shout.

“Shut up .” He said and his fingers went up to her . He caressed it slowly.

“D-don’t… do.. that.” Ji Eun begged. “P-please…”

He didn’t stop doing and it made Ji Eun weaker by seconds. He then ripped her uniform and Ji Eun shouted more. Her energy was depleting with all the struggling. He looked at her in awe.

“So nice.” The singlet that Ji Eun wore was lifted up and he began to touch her two mountains.

“Ah! Chanyeol!” she shouted and began to cry. “S-stop…”

She cried when he kept touching her. Her mind was thinking of Chanyeol who she thinks that he didn’t get her text because Woo Ryo crushed her phone too fast. She cried more when she thought of that. ‘Chanyeol… help me…’

Suddenly the door was smashed open and Chanyeol came in barging in and punched Woo Ryo’s face. He fell down, and kept punching.

“How.. dare you… touch my wife!” he kept punching.

Woo Ryo gave a punch on Chanyeol face. “Your wife?” he smirk. “I thought so.” Woo Ryo wanted to give him a punch but Chanyeol punched him first and he went unconscious.

“Omg!” Ji Eun shrieked.

He turned around and looked at Ji Eun and walked towards her and untie her hand. As soon as she was free, she automatically hugged Chanyeol tight. She cried. She ‘s got her front part of her body exposed but she didn’t care and hugged Chanyeol tighter.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry, i…i… I was so damn late.” Chanyeol caressed her hair. “I- I’m so so sorry. I’m such a bad husb—“

“No.” Ji Eun said.

“Ji Eun…” Chanyeol looked into her eyes.

“I’m so glad you came. I… I thought you didn’t get my text.I… I was so scared, I… didn’t know what to do, he freaking touched me, i… I just can’t…”

Chanyeol pulled her into his embrace.

“No, Ji Eun. No. He’s the bastard. You did nothing wrong. No. no.” Chanyeol said as his tears stream down his cheeks.

“No, don’t cry because of me…” Ji Eun said.

“Here.” He gave a jacket to cover up.

“Stay still.” Chanyeol said. He then he carried her bridal style to the car.

Ji Eun obey and didn’t say anything.


OMG... Such a crappy chapter. OMG, I did this at night. OMG. I don't know ....