14

Will You?

Chapter 14 : Happily Ever After...

Wedding Day

Their wedding went as per normal like what other couples did, but the only thing that differs them from the other normal couples is that this marriage is arranged and both of them doesn’t have feelings for each other. Ok, except for Chanyeol. What about Ji Eun? Her feelings are not yet settled.

Their wedding was grand, planned by Chanyeol’s parents, obviously. She just followed what she has to do. She really likes the wedding’s theme. Gold, but with a delightful feeling towards it. That, she didn’t regret being married with Chanyeol, actually.

The part that they were embarrassed is the part that the priest allows them to kiss. Both of them blushed before and after they kissed. It’s just a light peck on the lips, but still it gives a lot of pressure in both of them. Chanyeol looked away after he kissed her, and he was blushing. He doesn’t know what to feel to be able to kiss his crush. It’s a crush because Ji Eun still doesn’t recognise his love for her. Too bad. He tried to stay cool and chic while pressing his lips tightly so that he won’t be able to show his bright smile.

Meanwhile, Ji Eun’s heartbeat was beating so fast after the kiss. She was taken aback by how soft Chanyeol’s lips were. She can feel herself blushed and straight away looked down to the ground and played with her fingers. She better not react stupidly in front of those people.

They held hands as they walked out of the wedding hall. Outside, she let go of his hands. Same goes to Chanyeol.

“T-too much s-skin ship for today, hehehe” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.

“U-uh, y-yeah.” Ji Eun held her white-gold wedding dress. “W-where are we suppose to go?”

“I-I’m not sure.” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

Just then, their chauffeur came.

“Hyung!” Chanyeol shouted.

Ji Eun looked at the direction that he was shouting.

“Mister Chanyeol, Ji Eun  sshi, you need to go to the eating hall. Follow me.” he said.

Both of them ate dinner together until the wedding is over. They head to their bedroom. It was already decorated especially for the newlyweds.

“Oh, wow, our new bedroom.” Chanyeol said something so that the tense will reduce.

“Yeah.” Ji Eun said.

They put their clothes and things in the wardrobe and on the table. Both of them turned and their eyes met.

“Y-you want to use the bathroom first?” Ji Eun asked.

“N-no. Ladies first.” Chanyeol said. Being a gentleman.

“O-okay.” Ji Eun went in.

Chanyeol sat down on the bed, and slowly massage his chest, he felt the tension in the room, his mind filled with thoughts.

After both of them finished washing up, they prepared to go to bed since it was school the next day. Both of them slowly went up on the bed, with hearts beating fast. They lay down on the bed facing the opposite ways.  15 mins past, but they still do not feel sleepy. They are suppose to be sleepy but their eyes won’t follow what they want. Chanyeol felt that this is the time to tell Ji Eun something.

“Ji Eun? Are you sleeping?” he asked.

She didn’t say anything. “Ji Eun?”

“U-uh?” Ji Eun said. “I’m not asleep yet. I can’t sleep.”

“Oh, me too. Um… Ji Eun, I’m not going to do anything to you, so don’t worry. We’re still schooling and our school doesn’t know that we’re married except for EXO, so don’t worry.” Chanyeol said.

“Y-yeah, I know, but they soon know it right? How long do we need to keep this a secret?” Ji Eun said.

“I don’t know. We’ll see. Until the right time comes?” Chanyeol said.

“I hope that this just goes well.” Ji Eun mumbled.

“Let’s just sleep. We’ve got school tomorrow.” Chanyeol said.


The next day at school, both of them came to school and just in time, other five cars, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun and Jongin came. They went out of their cars and approached them.

“Hello, bonnie bunnies.” Sehun said.

“What?” Chanyeol said. “Bonnie bunnies?”

“It’s you! Honey bunnies!” Sehun laughed.

“It’s so lame!” Jongin rolled his eyes.

“Anyways, congrats my buddy! You’re married!” Suho patted Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“We wanted to say that but you’ve got too many bodyguards guarding you.” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh really…” Chanyeol said.

“So, Ji Eun, how was last night?” Baekhyun asked while bouncing his eyebrows.

“Nothing happened!” Chanyeol said.

“Yah, why so protective?” Baekhyun pouted.

“We’re still schooling, you know. No such things will happen.” Chanyeol said.

“What about after you graduate?” Baekhyun asked again.

“Can you stop being irritating?!” Suho said.

“I’m sorry! I wanted to know the answer! Kkaebsong~” Baekhyun said.

“That, we’ll talk about it after we graduate.” Chanyeol said. “Let’s go to class.”

“Ji Eun ah, let’s go.” Chanyeol took grab her hand and headed to class.

“Class president, w-we going to go first!.” Ji Eun waved towards him.

“Yeah, go, go. I’ll see you two later.” Suho waved back towards them.

“Bye!” Kyungsoo said.

“Hyung, that was a good one!” Kai  said to Baekhyun and Sehun gave a thumbs up.

“You ert people!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Hew hew hew…” Baekhyun showed a derp face.

“Let’s go,” Suho lead the way.

As the per usual, the girls will squeal at their appearances while on the other hand, Chanyeol and Ji Eun get death glares and stares from various people on their way to class. The school’s underground website has updated that both of them are dating but their married status is not revealed yet.

“We’ll meet after school.” Chanyeol whispered to Ji Eun’s ears before they separated to their own seats.

That gave Ji Eun chills, actually.


Hi! I'm sorry for a late update plus a short update. I'm busy, huhuhu. But! Please support my one-shot story (first time)

  The Truth (click on the diamond)

and! New story!

 EXO Twitter (click on the triangle) 

:)