3

Will You?

Ji Eun’s POV

The next day in school I also ate my lunch at the deserted place. I’m seriously pissed off by those girls who keep an eye on me everyday. I’m innocent ok?

“Yah, Lee Ji Eun.” I turned around and I saw Jun Hee behide me.

“Yes?” I asked. It wasn’t normal for her to talk to her, and it wasn’t normal for me to talk to people I don’t really talk to, even though we are classmates or whatsoever.

“I want to ask you something.” She approached me.

“What is it?”

“You like Park Chanyeol?” she asked.

“What?” I asked again, even though I know what’s she’s talking about.

“I asked you, you like Park Chanyeol?” she repeated.

“NOOOOO!!!” I protested. “I don’t like him.”

She stared at me.

“I’m serious.” I continued.

Then she looked away. And she sat down on a chair in front of me.

“Then what about the article?” she asked.

“It’s just a rumour. And Park Chanyeol says that he doesn’t like me and he’s sorry that the article came out.” I spoke.

“Ok then.” She said.

“Why? You like him?” I  asked.

“Sort of?” she said.

“Then good luck.” I said. I packed my things because I’ve finished eating.

“I’m going first.” I walked a few steps, and stopped and turned around.

“You wanna go back to class with me?” I asked.

She nodded her head and we headed back to class.


As usual, people were staring at me. It’s been three days since this news came out. I ran out of patience. I know I can be more patient than this, but I don’t think I can handle this anymore longer. Thank goodness it was lunch time so no one was in class. I stood up and went over to Park Chanyeol’s place. He was still there.

“Park Chanyeol.” I spoke softly, trying not to show my anger because I ran out of patience.

“Huh?” he said, looking up at me.

“I want you to clear up this situation.” I said.

“What situation?” he asked

“That rumour. Say that it isn’t true.” I said.

“Oh… that, I’ll guess it’ll go away by this week, no need to worry.” He said.

I thought for a while. Yeah, what he said was true. It’s been only three days. I can handle this.

“Ok. I hope so. Thanks.” I then walked away.

Chanyeol’s POV

SHE JUST TALKED TO ME FIRSTTT!!!! *.*

Wait why did I felt nervous just now?

Why did I even sequel after she talked to me?

Ok, Chanyeol, get the hang of yourself. You don’t like her, just normal feelings.

I forgot that Suho hyung was beside me. Or WE forgot that Suho hyung was beside us. I looked towards him. He was smiling. Widely.

“Hyung, not what you’re thinking. What you’re thinking isn’t true.” I was like surrendering myself.

He continued to smirk. “It’s fine, I understand, brother.” He tapped my shoulders.

“Hyung! Don’t tell the others!” I shouted to him as he walked outside the classroom.

CAN I JUST KILL MYSELF ALREADY? What has gotten into me?

Ji Eun’s POV

Yeah, make sure that the rumour will go away by the end of this week. I’ll just need to stay patient.

I breathe in and out, and calm myself.

“Noona!” a small boy shouted from across the room.

I looked up and see Ji Hoon at the bedroom door. Ji hoon is one of the orphanage kids. Not my little brother. I just treat him like my own brother.

“Ji Hoon? What are you doing here?” I walked towards him and tapped his head and smiled at him.

“Noona, omma called you.” The innocent boy said.

“Omma?” I repeated what he said.

“Mhm.” He nodded his head. “Omma said that meet her at her office.”


“Now?”I asked.

He nodded his head.

“Thanks, Ji Hoon ah, you can go back to your work.” I patted his head. He then run back to his playhouse with his other friends. I smiled at them playing. I then quickly meet omma at her office. I wonder what does she want to talk about?

I knocked on her door.

“Come in,” a soft voice said.

I opened the door slightly. “ Omma?”

“Um! Ji Eun! Come in, darling.” She said.

I went in slowly and close the door softly and sat on the chair in front of her.

“You called me?” I said.

“Yes.” She said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I’m really sad to hear this but you need to get out of the orphanage in 1 month’s time.” She said.

“Why? Why must i?”I said, feeling disappointment.

“Remember? You’re 18 this year. Next month will be your birthday.” She reminded me.

“Oh, yes. I’m sorry. I forgot.” I said.

“I’ll guess you need to find a house.” She said

“Yes. I’ll try –“

“It’s ok. I found one house for you.” She said.

“Oh, really? Thank you”

“You’ll need to be prepared.” She said.

“Yes, I’m already prepared for this.” I smiled.


Chanyeol’s POV

“Mister Chanyeol, your parent’s have called you to their room now.” The ahjusshi said after knocking on my bedroom door.

“Thank you ahjusshi. I’ll be there in a moment.” I said.

I kept my books and stationary that I was using. And yes, I was studying. I went out of my room and went up the stairs to my parent’s room. Actually, it’s just a room where you can hangout or have talk sessions. Basically it’s where me and my parents always talk .

I knocked on the door. “Mum? Dad?”

“Ah, yes, Chanyeol, please come in.” my dad says.

I took a seat.

“Chanyeol, we have something that we need to discuss.” My dad spoke first.

“what is it?” I raised my eyebrows.

“I know you’re big now and we decided on something.” My mum spoke this time.

“Yeah?” I said.

“I want you to get married.”


HEHE.... 

My readers, sorry if i take too long to update cause i cannot use my lappie everyday. i can use my lappie on one day on that week cause i've have too many things to do. :(((