4 (Real this time XD)

Will You?

I'm sorry guys, the previous one was an error XD. Something happened in my house while i was writing the first two sentences. My house got a blackout! I thought that it didn't saved but when i check it out, it was saved! And i saw my readers's comments.

AND I TOTALLY HAD A BREAKDOWN FROM LAUGHING!!!

I didn't mean to troll people, and anyways i didn't know how to troll people (but now i knew). Hehehe.

I'm sorry guys! I promise this would happen again. This was the first time. XD

My readers are the best! Your comment's are awesomee.-died from laughing-

NOW IT'S THE FULL VERSION NOW!


"Married?!?" i stood up from bursting from surprised.

"Yes, darling, please sit down." my mum said.

“But, –, I” I was stuck with my words.

“What’s wrong, Chanyeol?” my dad this time spoke.

“Erm, who is the girl?” I asked.

My dad took something from the side table beside him. A picture. He showed it to me.

“EHHH?!?” I was shocked to see the girl that was in the picture.

“This is the girl. Why don’t you like her?” my mum said.

“Well – no. I mean I’m not perfect for her.” I said.

“Not perfect? You’re perfect to all girls, darling.” My mum said.

“But I don’t want!” I retorted.

Both of my parents’ got taken aback from my reaction. I did not refuse anything from them before and never talk back to them, so they were surprised to see me disagreeing for the first time.

“I’m sorry,” I said and I sat down back.

“Why, don’t you want to marry her?” my dad asked.

“Huh?” my mind went blank that moment.

I didn’t know what to think. I was just staring blankly on the floor, mind blown.

“Chanyeol, I’m asking you.” My dad said again.

“I – I’m sorry mum, dad. I can’t.” I said it. The words just came out just like that.

“Why? Maybe, you already have a girlfriend?” my mum asked.

I was taken aback by her question. Do I have a girlfriend? Do I have feelings for someone?

“Uh?” I nod my head slightly.

Oh no, what did I just confessed?

“Umm… I see.” My dad said.

Gosh, I need to take back my words. I don’t have a girlfriend! But if I take back my words, then I’ll need to marry with that girl. I cannot afford that. It’s better to lie than to marry with that woman.

“Ok. We’ll pull back that engagement, since you already have a girlfriend.” My mum said.

Oh yessshhhh!!

“But – this news will be out in the newspaper, that you have a girlfriend.” My mum continued.

“What?!? Why?” I asked.

“It is because that you didn’t accept the engagement from the girl’s side. And they are not happy so they decide to put it in the newspaper and media.” My dad said.

“Huh?!?” I was dumbfounded.

“That was what they said to us if you didn’t accept the engagement.” My mum said.

I nodded my head lightly, with head down. I didn’t expect that this will happen.

“You can go now.” My dad said, and I leave the room right away.

Chanyeol’s parent’s POV

After Chanyeol left the room, both of his parents continued to discuss something.

“I think it’s better that Chanyeol has a girlfriend, even though he doesn’t look like he has a girlfriend.” His mum said.

“Yes. I agree. I don’t actually agree that both of them get married.” His dad said.

“Yes. I agree on that. I don’t really like that girl.” His mum said.

“Yes. Me also. She has a bad attitude but her parents just don’t deny it.” His dad said.

So how did Chanyeol’s dad knew that she has a bad attitude? Because Chanyeol’s dad hired an undercover spy to track down her doings, and how is her attitude. The engagement meeting between both parties were actually held last week but they told Chanyeol today because of the undercover mission on the girl.

Chanyeol’s POV

I’m dead. NO! I didn’t expect this to appear.

But I guess this is better than marrying with that girl. Or should I call her woman?

But the issue of me marrying with that woman is over! But now, it’s gonna be all over the news and television about me having a girlfriend and rejecting the girl’s parent’s offer.

How did all of this happen?

This is ridiculous. A stupid one. A stupid rule.

The issue about me and Lee Ji Eun isn’t over yet and this is going to appear tomorrow. Urgh, such hateful life.

NEXT DAY

“Guys, emergency meeting!” I called the other members.

We met at a place where EXO only hangout. A deserted place in the school.

I headed towards the place early in the morning with my backpack. As soon I reached the place, the other five guys were already there.

“Please explain.” Suho hyung said.

“I know this is unexpected, and I feel that way too, ok guys?” I looked at them but they were only folding their arms and stared at me.

“I was almost going to marry that Lee Sunmi!” I told them with a high volume but not shouting.

“WHAT!?!” they shouted with big eyes. As expected, the reaction.

“I told you.” I said and this time, I folded my arms.

“That b****h?!?” the five guys shouted simultaneously, and looked at each other.

“Tell us what really happened yesterday.” Sehun said.

I started the conversation.

10 mins later…

“You told them that you have a girlfriend?!? But you don’t have girlfriend!” Kai said.

“I know, that was the only reason I could use to get away from marrying that woman.” I said.

“A mess.” Suho hyung said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Now all the girls are all going attack you. Especially, in our school.” Kyungsoo said.

“What can I do? This is the only way out.” I said.

All of them shook their heads and sighed.

“It’s a confirm that out families could be the next victim.” Baekhyun said.

“Shut your filthy mouth, Baekhyun. Don’t even say that again. We all don’t want her.” Suho said.

“Wow, we really hate her, don’t we?” I rubbed my chin.

“Obviously.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“She’s a *toot* *toot* *toot* *toot* “Kai said.

“Woah, hold it there, Kai.” Sehun said.

“I’m sorry, I’m just angry.” Kai said.

“I’m hungry, let’s eat breakfast,” Kyungsoo said.

We headed towards the canteen but, NNOOOOO WAAAY WE GO THERE.

The girls saw us and ran towards us,

“I think we might have to skip breakfast today.” Baekhyun said. “Rrrruuunnnn!” we ran back to where we came from. Good thing they lost us.

We panted hard.

“I think not only you will be attacked. This will be including us also.” Suho said.

We all nodded our heads furiously.

“We can’t attend our class today.” I said.

“It’s too violent.” Kyungsoo said.

“But we need to settle this fast.” Kai said.

“My rumour with Lee Ji Eun isn’t over yet and this happens!” I shrugged.

“Ahhh! Ah!” Sehun suddenly spoke up.

“What  Sehun?” we all said.

“I’ve got an idea.” Sehun said.

“What is it?” we asked.

“It’s Lee Ji Eun.” He grinned.


We ran from one place to another, and hid behind some furniture just to hide from the people in the school. Our task now is to find Lee Ji Eun. It was almost class time, so she might be walking to class now. We moved like a cheetah with excellent speed, until to one point that we saw her walking towards her classroom. She was carrying her bag, perfect.

We immediately ran towards her and we didn’t care whether the girls sae us or not, we just needed Lee Ji Eun to run away with us. I snatched her hand and she followed me running. Her books dropped on the floor and Kyungsoo helped to picked it up and ran with us.

We ran to our hiding place.

In a small room. We went in and locked the door. We heard the girls ran past the room that we were in it, and took several deep breathes that we were safe. I turned around and Lee Ji Eun’s face was directly in front of me. Just a few centimetres. We separated.  Our faces blushed.

“W-what are you doing C-chanyeol? And y-you guy-ys.?” She stuttered at her words, might be still surprised of what happened a while ago.

“We’re sorry, but we need to kidnap you for a while.” Kai said.

“Kidnapped?” she began to shout  for help.

I closed with my palms and her eyes went big. I let go of her.

“You need to listen to out explanation!” I said.

“I don’t have money! So don’t ask me some! And I thought you guys were rich people?” she just bombarded us with questions. I faceplamed.

“No! That was not our purpose!” Suho hyung said.

“Then? Kill me? Class president, how could you do this?” she retorted.

“No! No! NO! listen to us, Lee Ji Eun!” Suho hyung said.

“Ok, fine.” She tooked deep breaths.

“I need you to be my girlfriend.” I said to her.

It sounds a bit off, but that’s Sehun’s idea to save me. The rest of the guys were having an unknown facial expression. And I felt bad.

Lee Ji Eun was having opened after I said that.

“Um.. close your mouth, Lee Ji Eun.” I said.

“Why?” she said.

“Huh?” I said, surprised.

“I said, why? Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? Is this about the rumour?” she asked.

“No. let me explain.” I explained to her and she understood it.

“So we need you to be hyung’s girlfriend.” Sehun said.

“But – this isn’t right, you know.” I said.

“I know, but I have no choice . I don’t want to marry that girl!” I said.

“Why? She’s rich and pretty, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, but – urgh, it’s a long story.” I said.

“True.” The others nodded their heads.

“So will you be my girlfriend?” I asked her.

“Err… that sounds a bit – “ she said.

“Ok, help me please?” I pouted to get her sympathy.

“Hey, aegyo doesn’t work on me, ok?” she laughed.

“Fine.” I said.

“Fine, I’ll be your ‘girlfriend’ until all of this is over.” She said.

“OH yeessshhhh thank you!” I hugged her without my realisation.

“Umm.. Chanyeol?” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, sorry, I’m just showing appreciation to you.” I said. I saw her face blushed. Once again.

“I-it’s o-ok.” She said.

“Hey, here is  your books.” Kyungsoo passed on to her.

“Thanks” I heard her said.

“Um, until when are we going to stay here? It’s so hot and cramped here.” She said.

“We need to make sure that there is no one.” Baekhyun said.

“And you can’t go to class today.” Baekhyun said.

“Why?!?” she said.

“Because the whole school already knew that you went with us. And they confirm will bash you up.” Baekhyun said.

“Ohh… scary.” She smiled abit.

“Baekhyun, stop it with your ‘confirm’ please. You’re scaring her.” Suho hyung said.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“It’s ok.” She replied.

Aww… Lee Ji Eun is so nice…

“I guess you’ll have to hangout with us today. To protect you.” Sehun said.

“Ohh… ok. Anything to save me from getting killed from the girls.” She smiled.


Ok, full version! im still laughing from just now. 

Sorry but i like to laugh. Xd

I love my readers!