-22-

Will You?

"I'm so glad you've came back." Suho tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Sorry guys. I couldn't control my feelings." Chanyeol sighed.

"It's okay, I hope that this won't happen again." Kyungsoo said. "She's been so worried about you."

Chanyeol listened to what Kyungsoo was saying and he sighed again. He shouldn't have left her alone. That was so cruel. But he still can't accept that Woo Ryo would do that.

"Guys..." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Hmm?" they said and stopped munching their food.

"I'm sorry again but I really, really treasure her a lot." he spoke.

"So?" they said in unison.

"I really need your help in protecting Ji Eun." 

"We know." Sehun munched his bread. "We've even added extra bodyguards for her."

"Extra bodyguards? Who? " Chanyeol asked.

"It's --" 

"Oh, you're back Chanyeol!" A voice spoke behind him.

"Just when I was about to say..." Sehun mumbled.

Chanyeol turned around and he was surprised to see his other half, EXO-M came into the cafeteria. He stood up and hugged them.

"What brings you here?" Chanyeol delightfully spoke.

"We've transferred here. Why? Not happy?" Kris made a face.

"I was just asking." Chanyeol pouted.

"Yeah, yeah. You were not here with Suho and the others when we reached here last week." Kris spat.

"Heh. I was just have some time --"

"I know, i know." Kris rolled his eyes. "You... and Ji Eun and all this tangled problem stuff happening between you two, and this weirdo guy, Woo Ri or something --"

"Woo Ryo."

"Yeah! Woo Ryo guy shamlessly blah blah blah, I don't want to even mention him." Kris babbled.

"Hearing his name is enough for me to puke." Chen said.

"So what I am saying right now is to chill." Kris said."Chill."

"That guy will get his punishment in hell later when he --"

"Chanyeol!" Baekyun came in running towards him.He huffed deeply. Looks like he ran a lot.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun huffed.

"What? Breathe Baekhyun, breathe." Chanyeol said.

"Want some water?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No, thanks. No time for water right now." Baekhyun regain his stability. "Ji Eun is in danger."

"What? Where?" Chanyeol sprung up his chair.

Baekhyun stumbled back. "In front of her lockers."

"Aish this bastard." Chanyeol ran, taking a fork with him.

"I guess we really don't chill right now." Kris sighed.

Kris, Suho and the rest ran to catch up with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol ran to the scene and pushed everyone out of his way, finding Ji Eun surrounded by some guys and amongst them is Woo Ryo.

Chanyeol ran towards him with his fork and tried to stab him but Woo Ryo got his hand caught and the fork was flown to the side. Chanyeol punched his face and the other guys came and surround him. Kris and the rest came to the scene and saw the havoc. Seeing Chanyeol and Ji Eun were both in danger and the crowd was there staring, not even helping a single muscle.

"Guys, it's showtime." Kris said the the rest fought with the bad guys.

"You guys are all testing my martial art skills." Tao said and sprung to one of the bad guys.

"Man, this is my second week in this school and i'm fighting with losers." Luhan said and punched another guy.

Basically huffs and puffs were heard from the 12 of them, punching and stuff, the crown is not even helping. Ok, maybe they are helping. Helping to stare.

Chanyeol was punched down on the ground by Woo Ryo and Chanyeol reached out his fork that was flown just now. He got up and ran towards Woo Ryo who is now approaching Ji Eun with a stare.

"Chanyeol, don't!" Kyungsoo shouted and give another punch on this guy's face.

"No!"

The girls in the crowd were just shrieking. Chanyeol eyes turned red with anger and he approached Woo Ryo.

"Someone stop Chanyeol!" Kai shouted.

Kris and Xuimin ran to Chanyeol and held his hands before stabbing Woo Ryo down. Luckily, Woo Ryo's allies are all unconcious. Except for Woo Ryo.

"Tao, Sehun hold Woo Ryo."

"You're dead." Sehun mumbled at Woo Ryo's ears.

"Hey, I'm new here but nice seeing you, jerk." Tao mumbled.

Woo Ryo gave a stare at him.

"What?" Tao said. "Do you want me to pluck your eyeballs away? I'd be grateful to do that to you. Maybe you can be my first customer." Tao smirk.

"Put your head down before we make you like your allies." Sehun said.

Chanyeol was still struggling from Kris and Xiumin's grip. He was in anger and his eyes were red. He tried to get away from them but Kris and Xuimin held him tight. All Chanyeol wanted to do was to kill Woo Ryo.

"Calm down, Chanyeol. It's over." Kris whispered to Chanyeol's ear.

Suho went to Chanyeol. "Stop it Chanyeol."

Chanyeol was still struggling.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun helped Ji Eun up. She was in tears looking at Chanyeol's behaviour.

"Stop it." Suho warned. "Control yourself."

Chanyeol didn't listen.

Suho punched Chanyeol's face. "Get your senses back, Chanyeol. Listen to me. Put the fork down."

"Hyung, put it down!" Kai shouted.

"Put. The. Fork. Down." Suho looked at Chanyeol's eyes and it's like Suho's controlling Chanyeol, Chanyeol slowly drop the fork down.

Chanyeol dropped on his knees and realised what was he doing.

"You." Suho went over to Woo Ryo. "You better listen up."

"All 12 of us had enough with you, understand." Suho folded his arms. "You know what I can do right? Or you know what we can do right? I have been very nice to you. I have been tolerating your nonsense from the start. This time, I won't go easy on you."

"What will you do me, huh?" Woo Ryo said and struggled a bit.

"No, I won't do anything to you. My parents will. My parents are Head of The Lawyers and Law and they will arrest you and your parents." Suho said.

"What did my parents ever did?!" Woo Ryo said.

"Messing with the school's money, conspiracy, fraud, treason and much more." Suho explained. "Like I wouldn't know." Suho smirked.

"Let's bring his to the principal's office." Kris said. 

"Chanyeol, get up." Ji Eun said.

"I'm sorry, Ji Eun ah. I didn't have that intention of doing it I -- I was-- "

"I know, i know. Let's go to the principle's office and get it settled." Ji Eun said