1

Will You?

Chanyeol’s POV

The girl in front of me, on the left hand side.

I have been staring at her for quite a long time. Even though my eyes were looking directly at her, my ears are hearing out for whatever teacher is teaching right in front. Well, since I am a multi-tasker, I can do multiple of things at once. I have been looking out for her ever since I’ve saw her for the first time. It seems like I’m acting like a stalker here but I’ve have no intention of stalking her. It’s just that my eyes were naturally drifted to her direction.

“Park Chanyeol?” Miss Lee, the maths teacher in front called me out.

“The answer is 2 to the power root 2.” I said, still looking at her direction.

“Park Chanyeol?” the teacher repeated again.

“2 to the power root 2.” I repeated the answer.

“Park Chanyeol!” her voice was louder this time so I was shocked and came back to my senses.

I looked towards Miss Lee. “Yes?”

“What are you staring at?” she asked.

“Erm… it’s just…” I stuttered at my words. I can’t possibly tell the teacher that I was staring at her, right? That just sounds wrong.

“Are you looking at Lee Ji Eun?” Miss Lee asked.

I got taken aback by her question. I’m in big trouble. My eyes looked towards her but my body was facing in front and was stiff since I didn’t expect the teacher to ask that question. Lee Ji Eun was staring at me after the teacher asked the question. My eyes met her and her facial expression wasn’t looking bad. She just showed a blank face with a face full of questions. My eyes went back to the teacher and I just kept silent.

The girls in my class were whispering to each other. Oh god, what rumour would they bring up now after this situation appears?

“I was just looking around.” That was what I can respond right now.

The teacher cocked her eyebrow. “Fine, that is what you say. I trust you.”

I sighed in relief. One good thing in being one of the popular guys in the school, get good treatment. I smiled. Phew.

*RING DING DONG* The bell was sounded. It was lunch time.

“Class, you’re dismissed.” She said.

I’m saved by the bell! I love you! I kept my books into bag and took out the unnecessary books out so I can keep it in the locker.

“Hyung, let’s go the locker first before meeting the others.” I faced Suho who was sitting right beside me and was also packing his things.

“Ok, I’m going to the locker also.” Suho hyung said and we went out together.

The girls as per usual were freaking out by our appearances in the corridor of the classrooms towards the lockers. I and Suho hyung just walked passed through them and we head to the locker. We just smiled towards them. Even though we are popular in the school, doesn’t mean that we can be rowdy and be stubborn and act as if the school belongs to us. That what makes us popular in the school. The teachers and principal take us as good role models in the school. We reached the lockers. My locker was opposite of Suho hyung so we went to our lockers.

“Yah, Chanyeol, you’re still staring at her?” Suho hyung asked.

Not again. Eurgh. “N-no. I didn’t.”

“I saw what you did there.” He said as he put the books in the locker.

“Fine.” I gave up since that hyung saw what I did there.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol, when –“  “Not again, hyung”  I cut off his sentence before he could even finish up his sentence. Suho hyung keeps nagging at me the whole time when he saw me staring at Lee Ji Eun. It was so irritating. I’m sorry, Suho hyung.

“What?” he said.

“Not that, hyung. No more nagging please.” I begged.

Suho hyung closed his locker tight, I could hear it. “I’m saying that there’s History later on so bring your textbook. You’re always forget to bring your History books.”

“Oh.” I thought it was something else and took out my History books.

“What do you think that was going to say?” he asked.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol!” Suho hyung raise his voice.

“Let’s go hyung! The others are waiting.” I walked first, avoiding him.

Well, we went together to the canteen side by side. I waved energetically at the others when I saw them sitting at one table at the corner there. They were already eating. Me and Suho hyung sat on the empty seats at the round table.

“I’m buying food first.” The others nodded their heads. Suho hyung came back with the bowl of curry ramyeon.

“Curry ramyeon? There’s curry ramyeon?” Kyungsoo asked with his big wide eyes.

“Yeah. It’s at the stall number 6.” He said.

“Aww… I didn’t check.” Kyungsoo looked at his bowl of jjajangmyung.

“Hyung  can buy it tomorrow.” Sehun said while munching his bread.

“I know.” Kyungsoo said. “Just eat your food, Sehun.”

“Hyung not eating?” Jongin asked.

“Huh? Not hungry today.” I said.

“He’s not hungry cause he already had enough of staring at Lee Ji Eun!” Suho hyung said.

My eyes widened. “Hyung!” I pinched his arm.

“Again?” Baekhyun laughed. The others laughed and smiled.

“Yah, don’t start.” I warned them.

“Sorry .Kkaeb songg~~” Baekhyun laughed. “But still!”

“Byun Baekhyun!” I warned.

He kept silent after that.

“I’m going first.” I stood up, since the bell has rang. I went back to the classroom and when I came in, she hasn’t come in yet. I sat down and frowned. That hyung! I was so embarrassed!

“Hey, are you angry?” Suho hyung came in after a few minutes.

“Well, ‘im not angry’” I said it sarcastically.

“I’m sorry then.” Suho hyung smiled.

“Ok. Hyung, what’s the period now?” I asked.

“History.” He said.

I rummaged my desk to find my book.

“Hyung, where’s my book?” I said.

“I thought you took it just now?” he also helped to look under the table.

“I did!” I was frustrated.

“Maybe you left it at the canteen?” he asked.

“Ahhhh!! Canteen! On the seat!” ok, now I remembered where is it.

Suho just shooked his head.

“I need to go now!” I stood up but Suho hyung stopped me from doing so. I looked at him.

“What hyung?” I asked

“I don’t think you need to go downstairs now. Someone’s took the book for you.” Suho hyung pointed towards the front.

I looked in front and see Lee Ji Eun walked towards our place with my book. Suho hyung let go of his hand.

“Hey.” She said. That was the first time she talked to me.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hi, class president.” She said and my eyes went down to my book. “My book…”

“Oh yes. Here. I found it in the canteen.” She gave me the book.

“Thanks.” My eyes again stared at her eyes.

She smiled.

“I’ll just go back to my seat.” She said and proceeds to her seat.

“Yah, sit down.” Suho hyung said.

“Oh? Oh.” I put down the book on the table and sat down.

Oh my, what was I feeling?


Hi!!!! First chappieeeee!!!!!

I don't really know what to say for this first chap but i hope my readers will love it!

Logging out! XOXO.

BTW, a different start than my other stories. XD and sorry i update late. School work, busy and stuffssss