10

Will You?

Chanyeol’s POV

The students in the class were whispering amongst each other. Suho hyung is reading a book, I’m just here beside him, doing nothing. Wait, nope. I’m just staring at her. She is also doing nothing. Just staring into space. I let out a sighed and closed my eyes a bit. I opened my eyes when I hear some chairs were moved. Some girls in my class walked towards Ji Eun and pushed her when she was sitting down.

I heard her winced a bit, I got a shock from that but the teacher already came in. I sat down back and opened up the book. At some points, I took a glance of her. Just to make sure she’s alright.


I waited for her outside the school. Our chauffeur have not arrived yet so I just stood there. I looked towards my right and I saw her coming out from the school. I gave an awkward wave to her and she saw my signal and approached me.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey.” She replied.

We kept quiet after that, just standing beside each other and looked at the surroundings. I decided to ask her something.

“Umm… are you ok after being pushed just now?” I asked.

“Just now?” she cocked her left eyebrow. She thought for a bit. “Oh that… I’m ok. It’s just daily  treatment.”

“Daily treatment?” I said.

“You wouldn’t want to know it.” She smiled and let a small laugh.

“Oh… right.” I said.

Our chauffeur came at that moment and opened up the door for me and she just went to the other side and opened the door.

“Ah agga—“ Jiyoung hyung, my chauffeur said but she already went into the car.

Jiyoung hyung went back into the car and put on his seatbelt.

“Aggashi, next time let me open the door for you.” He said.

“No, it’s ok. I’ve got hands to open the door, I think you just serve this guy.” She said.

This guy? She didn’t say my name.

“But aggashi, if ma’am know that I did not serve you well, she’ll be mad.” He said.

“It’s ok. I’ll go and explain to her, ok?” she said and titled her head to the side.

I saw hyung gulped his saliva. Yeah, I know she’s cute.

“Hyung, you can drive now.” I said.

“Ne.” he said.

On the way back home, she kept glancing at me a few times. I caught her.

“You got something to say? Or is there something on my face? Or is my face too handsome?” I said and smiled.

I tried to make a joke, ok…

I saw her rolled her eyes after she heard the last sentence of mine.

“Hey, you know, shouldn’t we tell your parents about the fake relationship we… did?” she asked.

Hah. True. Why didn’t I thought about that?

“Oh well, I forgot about that.” I scratched my head.

She looked at me and tilted her head again.

“Maybe we should tell later?” I said and smiled.

“Yeah.” She said and nodded her head.

When we reached home, we were welcomed by our parents. Like for the first time ever.

“Mum? Dad?” I said and hugged them with curiousity.

“You guys are back!” my mum then hugged Ji Eun. She then hugged back awkwardly.

“Why are you guys here? Not working?” I asked. Ji Eun stood behind me and hear closely.

“We wanted to see you two going home together for the first time!” mum said.

“Eh?” I said and looked at my dad.

“It’s her. I’m following what she says.” Dad said.

Mum glared at Dad and dad showed a ‘what?’ face.

“Anyways, I prepared a study room for the both of you!” mum was hyper and even spin around.

I looked at dad and showed a ‘what’s wrong with her’ face.

Dad just shrugged his shoulders. I smiled a bit with a confused face.

“Come here you two, I’ll show you the room.” She grab the both of us.

So, the room was on the first level. Why first level? Because the maids and our parents can supervise us. To summarise it, everyone can see us so that we won’t do some stupid thing. We won’t, I promised.

"Mum, isn't this where we hang out?" I asked her.

“I know, but you guys can hang out at that part of the room, am I right?” mum pointed to another part of the room.

Ji Eun’s POV

Wow. The room is so fabulous! The studying room is doubled the times bigger than my bedroom that consist of 6 people including me at the orphanage. My eyes literally had to move at a lot of areas, my eyes are already tired. This room is totally completely marvellous. I don’t think I’ll be able to be brave enough to touch anything in this room. I’m serious. I guess I need more time to explore this castle.

And by the way who’s ‘we’ that Chanyeol talked about.?

“Mum, we need to talk.” I heard Chanyeol said something. “With her.” He continued.

“Ok, after you guys are done washing up.” Mum said and walked off and the maids followed her.

“You heard that?” he said to me.

I nodded.

“Let’s go.” He said.

We went up and went to our respective rooms and wash up before we reveal the truth.


Hi! My fellow readers! It's been awhile since i've updated this. I've got exam the past two weeks. Yeah, that's the case.

Have fun reading and sorry for all the english mistakes here... i'm not good in english and storyline so, i hope you'll forgive me!