9

Will You?

I sat beside him in the car, totally ignoring him. It’s not that I want to ignore him, but it was awkward. Very awkward indeed. My hands were on my lap, and I was just staring at my hands. He was looking out from the window. My body was stiff, maybe because he was beside me, in his luxurious car to add in. My hair  covered my face, so he won’t be able to see me. Trying to camouflage? NAHHH…

At time like these, I don’t know whether I should be grateful that I am sitting with one of the most popular guys in the school or I should be depressed that he’s my new brother. I know that he is taken aback with what has happened in that good morning. Maybe he’s just – urgh, don’t know! He didn’t spoke a word; same goes to me too. The sound of the car’s engine can only be heard slightly because it was a super duper expensive car with almost no sound of the engine, not a conversation has been made.

I bet the chauffeur, don’t even dare to start a conversation. Mum said that she likes everybody to be friendly with one another even though it’s between a worker and a boss but a respect is respect, since my new parents were the bosses. Including this guy beside me. The chauffeur didn’t say anything also, not even letting a sound come out from their mouths. According to dad this time, he also talks to his chauffeur, and make jokes with his while on their way to school but not a sound was made.

That was how awkward it was.

VERY.

Flashback

“You two know each other?” Mum stood up from her seat so fast, she was shocked.

I put my head low.

“Err… classmates to be exact.” Chanyeol said.

“Really?”

His mum said, this time, looking at my direction and as if I knew what she wanted, I nodded my head, real slow.

“Omooo! This is fate!” Mum delightedly let a soft jump on the spot while clapping her hands. Wow never seen this side of her before.

Not fate, to me. It’s disastrous, even though we are not enemies or something.

“Omo! Chanyeol, sit down, eat your breakfast and go to school with her.” Mum said.

Can I don’t follow him? It’ll be embarrassing to me. Because… it’s him. Get it ? It’s Park Chanyeol from EXO that I’m talking about. But that didn’t happen. AT ALL.

The car was outside of the house. We walked together while mum just waved at us and I bowed. When we were outside the house,

“I—I’ll go by myself.” I said to him while looking down to the hard ground.

I turned a bit while suddenly he pulled my hand and shoved me into the car without any words being said. That was the start of the stiffness of my body.

The car stopped when we reached the school. I was aware of it. But it was still hard for me to move. He didn’t move a budge, just still staring outside of the window.

“M-mister Park Chanyeol? We’ve reached.” The chauffeur finally said something.

I saw him got startled a bit. He was daydreaming.

“O-oh? W-we’re here already? That was fast.” He quickly went out from the car, and I follow his actions.

He then knocked on the window of the car. The chauffeur let the window down and looked towards Chanyeol.

“Hyung, thanks for the ride!” Chanyeol said it excitedly. There he goes, being friendly.

The car drove off and left the two of us.

“Umm… I’ll meet y-you here a-after school… G-going h-home…” Yeah he was stuttering. I understand you Chanyeol.

“Ergh… ok, see you in class?” I said, it wasn’t suppose to be a question but it turns out to be like that.

“Umm… y-yeah. See you. I’m going. Meet my friends. Bye” he said but didn’t even move. He was staring at me.

I didn’t like the way he stare at me for soooo long so

“I’ll go first, ok?” I walked past him without even looking behind.

It’s awkward, ok?

People, I mean – students were already starting to look at us weirdly like ‘yeah, why the heck did she went out of his car?’ or ‘what the thing that I am looking now.’ Or even ‘ I need eye check up. NOW.’ Or ‘is she really his girlfriend?”

It wasn’t hilarious to me. I was blushing or what so ever you call it. ‘Oh yeah, I need to go and get my brain’s done. I’m not in the right mind, now.’

Oh and I was suppose to act as his girlfriend for the time being. Someone should pay me for this.

Chanyeol’s POV

OMIGOSH

OMIGOSH

OMIGOSH

OMIGOSH

OMIGOSH

Ok I should stop there.

But, OMIGOSH

I went to our hiding place, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun were there already, playing. My expression was obvious to them.

“Yah, Chanyeol, what is wrong?” Baekhyun asked.

Sehun and Kai just stared at each other.

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen another expression of yours.” Baekhyun continued.

“No no no no wait…” I muttered some words.

“Whatttt is it?” kai said.

“Yah, yah Chanyeol ah! What was that just now huh?” Suho hyung arrived and was like in a panicked mode.

“What is it?” Sehun ask.

“I’m dying out of curiousity!” Baekhyun said.

“Lee Ji Eun just went out of Chanyeol’s car!” Suho at last said it.

“WHatttttt??”

I just kept quiet.

And then, kyungsoo came.

“Omg Chanyeol ah! What happened? I think I need an eye check up? Wh—“

All of them except for me lift their palms to stop Kyungsoo from continuing.

“We just knew it.” Kai said.

“Omigosh what kind of situation is this?” Kyungsoo walked back and forth as if it was his problem.

“She became my step-sister.” I said it coolly.

WHAAATTTT?