-24- Will You

Will You?

Please read the chapter 23 first if want to so that you can get the feel. Haha 


“Suho, forgive him already…” Ji Eun begged.

Suho kept quiet, took his fork and poked on a piece of meat, dip it into the sauce and shove it into his mouth.

“Suho…” Ji Eun pouted.

The other members stared at Suho who is ignoring everything that Ji Eun says.

“Yah, don’t you guys want to eat? If not I’m going to eat everything.” Suho says.

“Hyung… I’m sorry…” Chanyeol pouts.

“Yah, what happened?” Kyungsoo whispered to Chanyeol.

“It’s nothing big actually, it’s just that I ditched him and sat with Ji Eun in class.” Chanyeol explained.

“Because of that? Freaking because of that?” Kyungsoo sighed. Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders.

“What the… Suho hyung.” Sehun shooked his head.

“Is that hyung crazy or what?” Kai said. Luhan nudged his elbow.

“Yah, yah Suho ya stop it already.” Kris said.

“Stop what?” Suho blinked innocently.

“Forgive Chanyeol. He loves Ji Eun too much.” Kris said.

Ji Eun and Chanyeol looked at Suho with their teary eyes hoping that Suho would eventually forgive Chanyeol.

Suho’s expression from a serious look turned into a laughable state. He laughed until he choked on his food.

“What the…? Hyung?” Baekhyun said.

“Suho… are you ok?” Ji Eun asked while poking his shoulder, letting her right eyebrow up in confusion.

“You guys… seriously thought I was mad?” Suho  continued eating.

“Yah!” Xiumin smacked Suho’s head.

“Sorry, sorry.” Suho said. “Eat up guys!”

“Aish, this hyung.” Kai said.

The guys eat up their food and had fun laughing together. Some of them were still mad at Suho because of him, their food went cold.

They ate up and finish up their food, and the bill was O.O. Luckily Suho was rich, Ji Eun was felt a bit sorry for Suho to pay up. But Suho gladly paid it, because it’s his treat and well, to him, the price was ok for him to pay. Well yeah, the guys ate a lot.

They went out from the restaurant after paying up, all of them decided to spend some time at the arcade. The guys were walking forward while Chanyeol and Ji Eun were behind them. It was peaceful, quiet, the guys were talking amongst themselves and laughing together, tease and joke around while walking towards the arcade. Ji Eun suddenly felt awkward beside Chanyeol and she put her hand inside her pockets.

“S-Shouldn’t we walk together with them?” Ji Eun cleared , asking Chanyeol. “L-let’s walk together with them.”

Ji Eun walked forward but Chanyeol held her back by grabbing her arm. Ji Eun stopped and Chanyeol slipped his hand into Ji Eun’s pockets and took out her hand, interlacing their hands. Ji Eun felt her cheeks turned red as she tried to move her face away from looking at Chanyeol.

“Aren’t you cold? Maybe holding hands might give some heat.” Ji Eun could sense Chanyeol smiling or smirking or whatever it is, because he’s the happy virus who’s always smiling.

“I don’t really… I’m not cold.” Ji Eun mentally slapped herself for stuttering the wrong words.

“Still awkward?” Chanyeol let out a small laugh.

“Hey lovebirds behide, coming or nah?” Suho said from a far.

Both of them looked towards Suho and got flustered because both of them didn’t know that they were that far from the rest. Luhan came over to the both of them and slipped into the middle of them and let his arms on both of their shoulders.

“Wassup? Let’s walk forward shall we?” Luhan said and bounced his eyebrows. “Shall we, Ji Eun?” Luhan smiled.

“Err… yeah.”

“Hyung, she’s my wife, remember that. Kris hyung told me that time you were literally flirting with my wife while I wasn’t there.” Chanyeol frowned.

“It was just a pinched of her cheeks, come on… Jealous much?” Luhan ruffled Chanyeol’s hair.

“It’s still skin ship,” Chanyeol pouted.

JiEun let a small laugh upon looking at Chanyeol’s pout.

“Yah, you can still laugh, he touched you Ji Eun-ah!” Chanyeol raised his voice.

“I’m fine, Chanyeol.”

“Okay, okay fine fine, I won’t touch her anymore, I promise. I don’t want you two to fight again because of me. So let’s walk now. The others are waiting in front. See?” Luhan pointed towards the front. Some of them were like posing while waiting for us.

“Yah! Faster!” some of them shout.

“Let’s go.” Ji Eun said and they walked together.

--

After they had fun at the arcade, it was almost 10pm and all of them had school tomorrow so they had to go home.

“This is the first time I didn’t study anything for a day. I sacrificed my time for you guys you know, aren’t you guys touched?” Suho felt so nice today

“I don’t even study.” Sehun said.

“What?! Do some reading please, Sehun.” Suho said.

“Oops, shouldn’t have said that.” Sehun covered his mouth and Suho rolled his eyes.

“Lay hyung didn’t study but still get full marks for tests.” Baekhyun said while giving some tone of jealously.

“That’s because he’s genius like genius.” Chen said.

Lay just smiled. “Thanks guys.”

“So are we waiting for our drivers at this spot?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah, looks like we are.” Xiumin said.

The lovebirds’ driver came first so they bid goodbye to them.

Washing up at home, and prepare for school, packed their bags and changed into their pyjamas. Both of them lay on the bed, not feeling sleepy even though they had a long day just now.

“Chanyeol ah,” Ji Eun started to speak.

“Eum?” Chanyeol said as he stared at the ceiling. Well both of them were staring at the ceiling.

“Well, I just wanted to say sorry for giving you hard times all this while.” Ji Eun said.

“Hard times?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah, all these incidents happened, you were a happy person 24-7 before you were married to me, but after you married with me, your life isn’t the same anymore. Hardly smiles showing on your face.
 Ji Eun said.

“I don’t take that as hard times. I take that as an experience. I don’t feel that it is even difficult because it is you who I’m saving, protecting. I guess that’s the feeling when you’ll have someone you love.” Chanyeol said.

Ji eun blushed again.

“In fact, I’m feeling like I’m lying down on a bed or roses when I got married to you. All those happenings are nothing actually. The most importantly is that I’m happy now. I can go back being 24-7 happy virus Chanyeol to be with you.”

 

“You’re happy right?”

 

Ji Eun was touched when Chanyeol let out his feelings. She looked at him and nod a few times. Chanyeol suddenly lean in forward and kissed her lips. Ji Eun was taken aback but she went with the flow. Chanyeol stopped at look at her,

 

“Shall we continue this?”

 

Ji Eun gave her permission.

 

“Will You?”

 

:)