7

Will You?

Lee Ji Eun’s POV

Ohhhhh yyeashhhh.

I don’t need to find a job and work, I don’t have to make myself tired after having a whole day of school with work. I feel so happy!

Since I need to leave on this Friday, my new family will take me to my new home on Friday! Oh, how excited I am! I wonder who’s their son is? I hope he’s not mean or something, cause in dramas the son of the wealthy family is always so mean, obnoxious and you know, bad boy style.

But I will definitely miss this place, the people here.

ON Friday…

I got ready to meet my new parents. Omma said they would be reach the orphanage in 15 mins. I look to the mirror and got out. The kids in the orphanage lined up outside my room. I was surprised. Ji Hoon was the first on the line.

“Noona…” he pouted.

“Ji Hoon ah, don’t be sad, noona will visit some time, ok?” I patted his head.

I looked to the other kid there.

“Why are you little cutie pies all showing me sad faces? You’re making me feel bad for leaving you little kids.” I said.

“Noona!”

“Unnie!”

The kids surround me and hugged me tight. Urgh, they are making me not leaving these kids.  I almost drop a tear.

“You guys.” I said. I hug them tightly.

“Ji Eun ah!” omma voice called me.

I stood up and saw omma with the couple her, smiling. I went towards them and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said.

“Are you ready?” the woman said.

“…Yes.” Even though I wasn’t that ready yet, I still need to leave this place.

“Let’s go. Can you help her carry her bags?” the man ordered his men to help me carry my things.

“Thank you.” I said.

“No problem.” The man said.

“Let’s go?” the woman said.

I nodded and turned around to look at the kids. All of them were waving to me. I waved furiously back at them.

“I promise to come here back here again!” I said as I walked into the car. I mean – limo. A limo to be exact.

I sat obediently the  limo while looking down. I flinched a bit as a hand was put on my shoulder. I looked up and the woman smiled at me.

“Are you ok? You look uneasy.” The woman said.

“I’m fine, ma’am. I’m just nervous.” I said.

“You should call us mum and dad from now on. We are your new parents.” The man smiled.

“Yes, sir. I mean – dad. “ I mentally cursed myself in my head for making a mistake in front of the 8th wealthiest company family .

“Aww… you’re adorable.” Mum said and pinched my cheeks.

I got startled by her actions.

“Did I got you surprised? I’m sorry.” Mum said.

“It’s ok.” I said and smiled.

“By the way, what’s your name?” dad asked. “I’m sorry, I keep forgetting these days.”

I smiled again and said “It’s Lee Ji Eun.”

“Ah, yes, Lee Ji Eun.” Dad laughed.

I let out an awkward smile.

I reached their house, I mean – a mansion, I mean – urgh, it’s bigger than a mansion. It’s humongous. Really humongous. In front of the humongous house, has a humongous garden with a water fountain with a gold coloured cupid in the middle. Or maybe real gold. I gaped in awe with a big smile on my face. My eyes were all over the place and my feet were just following mum and dad.

It has gold pillars supporting the place, it was painted with white and gold coloured giving off an magical aura and surrounds it. It felt magical and peaceful. It was just glamorous. The inside of the humongous house is just double the times alluring. Magnificent. Words could not describe this. Wait, if the standard of the 8th wealthiest company is like this, what about the richest? I mean the 1st? that is just totally mind blown once I see it. I’m sure of it. Daebak.

“Na Ae Ra sshi, please show her room.” Mum said to one of her maids.

“Yes, ma’am.” She bowed. “Miss, please follow me.”

I followed her up the stairs. Even the stairs I didn’t dare to step on it, actually. She showed me my room, I bowed in thankfulness and went in. I went in, and as expected, it was pink. My favourite colour. It was light pink but the paint looks like it has gloss added. It was a bit shining. Amazing though.

I took out my things and put into the walk in wardrobe which is also pink. Amazed by its beauty. I scanned the room for like an hour and I felt like I was a princess. A cinderella. As I was admiring, a knock in the door was made. Mum peeked through the door and went in.

"So, do you like it?" she asked.

"Of course! Thank you for making it wonderful." I bowed to her.

"Anything for my new princess." she said. 

Princess...

"I have a son but he's in  his room now, sleeping. I'm sorry sweetheart, you can't meet him today. " she said.

Is he mad at his parents for bringing in a new person into his life?

"It's ok, mum." i said.

"I know you school at the same school as my son, so I suggest you go to school with him on Monday." Mum said.

"Yes, thank you." i said.

"I'll go now so, wash up and sleep tight." Mum said and closes the door.


Ayo! So new chapppieeee! I was lazy to write author's note in the last chap so I wasn't lazy to do it this time.

haha. ChanU shipperrrsss are youuu thereeeeee??

Their meeting will be in the next chap, so ChanU shipperrr are you readddy?? Make some noiseee! (LOL)

Logging out! XOXO