Pathetic

Uriga Nugu?

I spent the rest of the day with the boys because I would be off to Dongdaemun tomorrow. I wished there was another way I could train but this seemed to be the only way. After the boys went to sleep around 10:00 pm I started packing a backpack with everything I would need for the next day and night. I finished around 10:45 pm and jumped onto my bed. I looked over to Jin who was sleeping peacefully on his side with his hands clasped underneath his cheek. They're all like angels when they're sleeping. I got up and went over to him to adjust his covers so he wouldn't be cold. When I was done I turned off the light and went into the living room where I found my brother sitting on the couch and staring into space.

"What're you doing?" I asked, taking a seat next to him. He snapped out of his trance and glanced at me.

"Thinking." He replied quietly.

"You should be sleeping. You guys have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow." I told him.

"I couldn't sleep." He sighed. "Too much on my mind."

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked him. "Talking helps to relieve stress." I always relied on Youngwon when I was feeling down. He was a great listener. 

"At least one of us should get some sleep. You should sleep noona. You're leaving tomorrow morning." He tried to persuade me.

"How could I possibly sleep when my Namjoonie is so bothered?" I asked him.

"Noona it's so hard." He sighed again.

"I understand but you chose this path knowing what you would have to go through. Just because you debuted doesn't mean it's going to get easier. It only gets harder from that point." I told him.

"I know that but as the leader I just feel so pathetic." He confessed.

"Don't you think that for one second you are worthless. Do you know how much you have contributed to the team? You're really important Namjoon." I tried to console him. He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled into my chest. I couldn't help but smile and run my fingers through his recently dyed blond hair. I loved it when my younger brother looked to me for support. It made me feel special. I didn't talk for awhile to let him get his emotions in order.

"Noona I won't give up." He said with determination, moving to lay in my lap.

"You came this far. Does it make sense to stop? Keep rising." I told him slightly quoting the lyrics from their song, The Rise of Bangtan.

"Noona I love you." He whispered. I almost cried but kept myself together. It was rare to see my brother this vulnerable.

"I love you too. Hwaiting." I replied. I patted his back until he fell asleep on my lap. I grabbed the blanket we kept on the edge of the couch and covered my brother with it. I decided to just close my eyes and go to sleep as well. I slept for a good few hours before the sunlight streaming into the living room woke me up. The scent of freshly brewed coffee invaded my nostrils right away. I realized someone had put a blanket around me as well. One of the boys was in the kitchen but I couldn't tell which one. He must've been the one to cover me up. I gently slid out from under Namjoon, slipping a pillow under his head to keep him comfortable. I readjusted the blanket over him and folded mine up before heading to the kitchen to see who was up. I expected it to be Jin but I was surprised to see Taehyung and Yoongi standing there bickering over something. V was in his boxers and a black t-shirt while Yoongi was just in his boxers. I coughed and made my presence known.

"Oh noona you're up!" Suga smiled at me. 

"What are you two doing?" I asked them.

"We made breakfast." V pointed to the multiple dishes scattered around the kitchen.

"Aww thank you." I cooed at them.

"No problem noona. You make breakfast for us every morning somehow. We wanted to do this for you since you were leaving today." Suga told me. "Plus you looked cold so I covered you up."

"That's nice. How about you guys go wake the others while I set this all up?" I suggested. The duo nodded and went to wake the rest of the slumbering BTS members up. It was 5:30 am and the guys had to be at the company at 6:30 am. I was leaving around 6:00 am. I quickly moved all the dishes from the kitchen to the coffee table in the living room. The spot on the couch where Namjoon had been sleeping was empty telling me he had gone to wash up. I folded his blanket and returned it to its spot on the edge of the couch.

"Morning noona!" The boys chirped as they all walked in one by one and sat down to eat. In 5 minutes we were all enjoying the breakfast Suga and V had made with minimal chatter.

"You guys can thank those two for breakfast this morning." I motioned to the duo who had woken up earlier than everyone else. The rest of the members thanked them and continued to eat. Around 5:45 am, I got up to go change and grab my stuff so I could leave. When I re-entered the living room I was dressed in an all black outfit that consisted of leather pants and a leather jacket with combat boots and a plaid shirt tied around my waist with a black BTS snapback on my head and my backpack over my shoulders. I looked pretty badass.

"Noona are you leaving now?" Jungkook asked me.

"Yeah I have to go now. Promise me you guys won't burn the place down or demolish any walls." I begged them. I said it because I had come home to a hole in the wall once. Jimin and Jungkook lowered their heads.

"We promise noona! Come back safely!" They chorused.

"I will. Don't work yourselves too hard. I'll be back soon. Bye!" I said goodbye and hugged all the members before stepping out of the dorm. When  I got outside I spotted a familiar car. I sighed. I walked towards it and got in. "I told you Youngwon. You don't have to drive me to the bus stop. I can get there on my own." I protested.

"Okay which direction do you have to go to get there then?" He tested me.

"That way obviously." I told him, not pointing in any certain direction. He laughed at me.

"Just be quiet. You're hopeless when it comes to navigation." He teased me.

"Yah I'm not that bad!" I punched him in the arm playfully. 

"Uh huh. Sure." He smirked and raced out of the parking lot. Well al least I won't have to be alone until I get on the bus now. Thanks Youngwon-ah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the support so far guys! Hope you continue to enjoy the story! ^^