Impossible

Uriga Nugu?

When I finally came to, I found myself on an unfamiliar couch. I sat up quickly feeling slightly uneasy. "You woke up princess? I was worried about you." Rome said from beside me. I looked at him in confusion. "Daniel's apartment." He explained.

"So where's the bastard?" I asked him.

"Why so harsh dear?" Daniel walked into the room at that moment.

"Why? You have the nerve to ask why?!" I could feel my temper rising again.

"So why are you here?" He leaned against the wall next to him.

"You tell me." I shrugged. "One second I was on the beach and now I'm here."

"I meant why are you in America ?" Daniel crossed his arms across his chest.

"Why do you think I'm here?" I glared at him.

"Look I don't have time to play games all day so if you're fine now, get the out of my apartment." Daniel harshly spoke.

"Why'd you fake it?" I ignored his rudeness.

"Why are you so hung up on that?" He asked, exasperated.

"Because I loved you!" I shrieked at him.

"Well I was getting sick of us." He said without batting an eye.

"You don't mean that." I said, more to myself than him.

"Are you sure about that?" He smirked at me. I was getting fed up with him at this point. I took a deep breathe and looked him in the eyes.

"Daniel why'd you leave me, honestly?" I asked him. He was silent for a while but eventually took a deep breathe and spoke.

"I didn't want people to be after you anymore." He told me sincerely.

"What kind of bull is that?! I'm part of ing Dalmatian now!! Hell I even got !" I yelled at him.

"What?" His eyes widened. He looked over at Rome for confirmation.

"She's not lying." Rome told him. 

"Minji....I'm sorry." Daniel lowered his head. I stood up and went over to where he was. I kicked him in the stomach sending him sprawling backwards into his kitchen.

"I hate you more than I've ever hated anything in this world." I hissed at him with tears streaming down my cheeks. I straddled his waist and threw punch after punch at his perfect face. Rome tried to pull me away but I shrugged him off. Daniel just laid still as I beat him. I stood and pulled him up by the front of his shirt. He tried to say something but I just shoved him away from me.

"Minji that's enough!" Rome dragged me away from him. I struggled in his arms.

"If he was a man, he wouldn't have left me like that!!" I shrieked. "Sorry?! Is that all you can say?!?" I tried to lunge for Daniel again but Rome pinned me down.

"Minji I know it was a selfish decision b-but I really only was thinking of you." Daniel tried to explain while spitting out blood.

" you." I spat at him.

"If you give me the chance I wanna make it up to you." Daniel begged me.

 "That's. Not. Possible. Daniel." I emphasized every word. 

"Then let's start over." He suggested. I scoffed and tried to have a go at him again but Rome held onto me tighter.

"There's no point in that." I glared at him.

"Then what do you want me to do Minji?!" Daniel asked, exasperated.

"Do you even need to ask?!" I shrieked at him. "I'm done with you." I took Rome's hand amd dragged him towards the door.

"Guys I'm coming back to Korea." Daniel said quietly.

"Bwoh?! For what you son of a ? Just stay here with your blonde es." I spat at him.

"As much as I love ing them every night, I miss the guys." Daniel said, trying to irk me.

"Piss me off and see if I won't kill you." I threatened him. "I don't even have the slightest of feelings for you anymore. Kaja Barom-ah." With that Rome and I left the bastard's place. 

"Minji you need to calm down." Rome squeezed my arm as I was swearing left and right. We went back to the beach to retrieve our belongings before leaving. 

"Well we found the son of a and now he's gonna start living with us. I think I'm gonna kill someone, Rome." I sighed.

"For now let's just enjoy our time here." He smiled at me. "I know what can make you feel better." The C-CLOWN leader joked playfully.

"What?" I asked him wearily.

"JACUZZI!! My same age friend yelled. "Race you back to the room." With that he took of sprinting towards the hotel we were staying at. 

"Yah! Is everything a competition for you?" I panted as I caught up to Rome. 

"Pretty much. It gives me something to live for, but recently something new has appeared to compete for and I have a load of rivals for it." He smirked at me.

"And what would that be?" I managed to asked. Rome flashes me a genuine smile before taking my hand and intertwining our fingers as we ran.

"Your heart." His words left me even more speechless than the running had. Damn it! Another one was in love with me. Wtf do these es even see in me?