Intruder

Uriga Nugu?

After getting me calmed down, the boys took their leave to go preform. I followed close behind them with their manager in tow. My eyes were glued to the boys the whole time they were on stage. I was glad that they received a positive response from the audience for their comeback. As the boys finished and started heading back to their dressing room, I praised each and every one of them.

"Keep it up guys. You're amazing!" I applauded them. The boys, still out of breathe, thanked me. Despite being exhausted, they returned my excitement and chatted with me. When we got to their dressing room, the guys got changed and got their makeup removed. Jongkook was the first one done so he took a seat next to me as we waited for the rest of the group to finish.

"Hey!" He greeted me.

"You know you look really good with that whip up on stage." I smirked at him.

"Are you into that kinda stuff?" He smirked.

"Only one way to find out....." I smiled innocently. Jongkook was about to reply but Jungwoo appeared and pulled me off the couch and right against his chest.

"Leave my baby girl alone." He told the younger male.

"Hey babe did you forget we're the same age?" I asked him.

"But I wanna be your oppa." He whined, dropping his bad boy facade.

"Well that's not possible 'cuz we were born in the same year." I told him moving away to sit on the couch again. Just as I sat down, the rest of the members came out.

"Okay, ready to leave boys?" Their manager asked them. They all nodded. Everyone gathered their belongings and headed outside to where their company car was waiting. Once again the boys, their manager, and I got into one car while the stylists and coordis got into another. It was a pretty quiet ride back to Gangnam-gu because the guys were tired this time around. When we arrived at BTS' dorms, I thanked the guys and their manager for letting me come along before saying goodbye and leaving. On my way up to our place I texted Taewoon.

"Tomorrow. Gym. 6:30 am." The guys shared their schedules with me so I knew when they would be free and could meet up. I punched in the code on the keypad and entered the dorm. 

"Aish! It gets earlier and earlier....." Taewoon texted back.

"Get some rest because tomorrow you'll experience true hell." I replied.

"Arasso. Bye!" He texted. I smiled to myself and headed to my room to change. It was about 8:30 right now so I had a lot of time to myself until the BTS boys got home. I decided to take a shower. I was in and out in about half an hour. I got dressed and flopped onto my bed. Grabbing my phone I decided to check in with Dalmatian. I texted Youngwon. He informed me on how things were going with the cafe and Block B. I told him about my adventures with SPEED. He told me not to forget about Dalmatian just because I had some new "toys" to play with. Ah he knows me so well.  I finished up with him and got up to pick out BTS' outfits for tomorrow. I went into all the boys' closets and set out the next day's clothes. Just as I was leaving the dongsaeng line's room I thought I heard something from the living room. I stopped moving and listened closely. It sounded like someone was inside the dorm. I knew it couldn't be the boys because they didn't get home until at least after midnight. I crept along the hallway walls until I arrived right before the entrance of the living room. I put my hand on my gun that I always had on me since I had gotten it and moved a little closer to the living room. I pulled out my gun and held it in front of me as I walked into the living room quietly. What was waiting for me on the couch almost gave me a heart attack.

"What the are you doing here?!? How the do you know I live here?!?" I shouted in rage.

"Girl chill! I just decided to drop by and see how you were doing." The intruder grinned at me.

"If you don't get out of my house right now, I'll ing kill you." I threatened.

"Babe just put the gun down and let's talk. I'm not here to hurt you." He held his hands up in to show me he wasn't armed.

"This is the last time I'll tell you Zico. Get the out." I cocked my gun.

"Look I seriously don't mean any harm. Why can't you see that?!" He frowned.

"Because Block B is out to get rid of Dalmatian and you're the ring leader behind it all." I hissed at him.

"I know my brother is on your side." He said abruptly. "I also know that your brother and his friends don't know about this little hobby of yours." Zico smirked.

"How do you know all this?" I asked him.

"Simple. I saw you, was interested, and decided to do a little research." He told me nonchalantly.

"You stalked me?!" I was beyond pissed now.

"More like admired you from a far." Zico corrected me. I remembered the time the Dalmatian guys had teased me about someone in Block B liking me. Is it Zico? Nah that's not possible.

"So what the do you want?" I asked him.

"You and oh yeah, Dalmatian's position in Gangnam." He told me.

"Well you're not gonna get either." I told him.

"We'll see about that. Let's see how long you can keep your little secret Minji-ssi." Zico smirked.

"Don't say my name." I warned him. 

"I have a compromise." Zico said. I rolled my eyes at the strange leader.

"And what would it be?" I asked.

"You join Block B and go out with me. Then I'll forget about Dalmatian and leave everyone alone." He suggested.

"No way in hell. I love Dalmatian. No way in hell would I go out with you. You're not my style." Those words seemed to piss Zico off.

"Well then in that case, we'll see who gets to live to the end." Zico taunted me and headed towards the door.

"How the did you get in here anyway?!" I yelled.

"I just watched you come home a few times." He told me.

"Well stay the away from here 'cuz that's creepy and if I see you here again I will kill you." I warned him.

"We'll see about that." He said before he left. I made sure the door was locked and made a mental note to tell the boys to change it. I would have to be careful from now on. I headed back to my room and called Inati to tell him what had just happened. The Dalmatian leader told me to watch my back better from now on. When I hung up with him, I was really exhausted. There was no way I could stay up until the boys came home, so I Ieft them a note on the coffee table in the living room with some money telling them to order takeout. I did my nightly routine before I hopped into bed and started getting sleepy. Zico must be ing crazy to think he can do . Block B isn't going to harm any of my boys. I'll make sure of that. I'll protect them with my life. Aish being a gangster's hard......