Jokes

Uriga Nugu?

When I woke up the next morning the first thing I did was check my phone. It was 6:15 am. I had slept in Simon's arms for around 2 hours after our lovemaking. It was a pity I had to leave. The Dalmatian and BTS members(excluding Jin) couldn't find out that I was here so I had to make my escape before anyone woke up. I wiggled my way out of Simon's embrace and began collecting my articles of clothing that were scattered about the whole room. As I slipped them on I gazed at Simon who was still sleeping peacefully. I almost cried at how much he resembled an angel at that moment. I sighed and grabbed my phone before walking over to the edge of his bed. Leaning down, I planted a light kiss on his forehead and adjusted the covers over his body. I took one last glance at my forbidden lover and left his room. I crept into the living room being careful not to run into anything. I reached the front door safely and exited Dalmatian's apartment. I heard the electronic lock click into place before I jogged out of the building and started running home.

"! I panted as I ran as fast as I could to ensure that I would be inside the dorm before the boys woke up. When I reached the dorm I flew to our door and pounded the password into the electronic keypad and slipped inside. I kicked off my shoes and made my way to my room. I opened the door gently so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I was confused when I stepped into the room. Jin was sleeping on my bed clutching my pillow in his sleep as if it would run away. When I came closer I could see streaks of dried tears on his cheeks. What could've made him cry like that? I sighed and changed into some pajamas before settling into Jin's bed as quietly as I could. I fell asleep quickly. When I woke up something felt off. I looked over to my bed to see Jin gazing at me.

"You came back." He said flatly.

"Yeah." I replied not knowing where to look. "Why were you crying?" I asked him. His eyes went wide not thinking I'd realize. "Jin I know you. First of all your eyes aren't as bright as they usually are. You're mouth is set in that frown you promised me you wouldn't make. Also when I came back the tears had dried on your cheeks."

"I thought something bad would happen. I didn't want anything to happen to you noona." He whimpered like a little boy, tears welling in his eyes. My heart shattered at that. I got up and went over to him pulling him into my arms.

"Seokjinnie, noona can handle herself. Don't worry about me." I consoled him. He wrapped his arms around me and cried into neck. I patted him on the back waiting for him to let it all out. He stopped after a while and looked at me. I sighed and wiped his face with my hands. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." I took his hand and lead him into the bathroom. Making him lean over the sink, I rinsed his face with some cold water so it wouldn't swell too much. I handed him his toothbrush nd grabbed mine so we could brush our teeth together. When we were done Jin had returned to his usual self. We exited the bathroom smiling.

"What should we do today?" He asked me as we got dressed for the day.

"I don't know. Let's see what the other members want to do when they wake up." I told him. When I was done I headed out to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the boys. Jin joined me seconds later to help. I put him in charge of coffee and heating up some leftover soup we had. I got to work on some kimchi fried rice and putting out a bunch of side dishes. By working together we reduced the time it would've taken me to prepare breakfast alone. When we were done preparing everything we set it up on the coffee table in the living room. Since the boys didn't have a dining room we just used the living room where we watched TV as we ate. Jin went to wake the other members up. One by one they started coming in after they washed up.

"Morning Kookie!" I greeted the maknae who was the first to sit down.

"Morning noona." He replied still half asleep. I ruffled his hair as he sat down beside me. Soon enough all of the members were sitting around the coffee table and having breakfast. I looked around at the boys and couldn't help but laugh when my eyes landed on Suga.

"Yoongi-ah." I called. 

"Neh noona?" He asked.

"Where are your eyes?" I cracked up along with the other members. I loved messing around with him. He was a dongsaeng that took jokes well so I loved picking on him. His eyes were adorable though.

"They're taking a day off too." He replied sarcastically. I smiled and continued to eat. Namjoon the TV to watch the news. It was the usual protests, politician crap, and crimes. Right as he flipped the channel to a music program I caught the words "accident", "death", and "Ilsan". 

"GO BACK!" I screamed at my brother. He went back and we both listened to the news report. Ilsan was our hometown so I wanted to know what was up.

"There was a huge accident in Ilsandong-gu." Jin said repeating what the announcer had said.

"And where exactly did you say your parents live?" Taehyung asked us. Namjoon and I glanced at each other.

"Ilsandong-gu." We said simultaneously. 

"Call mom. I'll call dad." Namjoon told me. We grabbed our cell phones and called our parents to see if they were alright.

"She's not answering!" I panicked.

"Neither is dad." My brother fretted.

"You don't think.....?" I asked my brother.

"Calm down first. They're probably just busy." Jimin tried to console us.

"Yeah don't get too worked up. We're not the only ones who have lives you know." J-Hope reassured us. Right then my phone rang. 

"Yoboseyo?" I practically screamed into the phone when I saw the caller id.

"Minji why did you call?" My mother's voice came through the phone.

"We saw on the news there was an accident in Ilsandong-gu. We wanted to know if you guys were alright." I told her.

"We're fine. It happened a few miles away from our house." She informed me.

"Okay that's a relief. Tell everyone Namjoona and I said hi." I said.

"Okay Minji. Take care of yourself and the boys. Come around if you have time." My mother said the usual.

"Bye mom." I chirped.

"Bye Minji." My mom said before hanging up. I turned back to the boys. "They're fine. The accident happened a few miles from our house." I informed them.

"Thank god...." Namjoon murmured under his breath. We watched a little more TV while we finished up our breakfast. I was just about to start cleaning up when the buzzer went off signaling someone was at the door. Everyone looked around at each other asking who was expecting someone. Since I was up I went to see who it was. I saw Inati's face in the electronic device on the wall we used to see who was at the door and let them in. I opened the door and greeted the Dalmatian leader.

"What's up oppa?" I asked him.

"We're gonna need to start training you soon. Things are getting serious." He told me, being as quiet as he could. "We don't have the time to teach you between working at the cafe and protecting our territory.

"Oppa what are you trying to tell me?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I wanna send you to some of our best allies to prepare you." He told me. 

"Who?" I asked him.

"BTOB." He said.

"I can't just pack up and go to Dongdaemun. " I argued. "The boys need me. Plus BTOB are busy fighting their own war. They won't have time to train me."

"They personally requested to train you. At most it would take an hour to get their. So you can come back when you need to." Inati tried to persuade me.

"When should I go?" I asked him giving in.

"Head over for your first session Friday morning. Stay the night then come back Saturday evening. We'll see how things go from there." He told me. "I already talked to BTOB and they'll be expecting you."

"Okay oppa but what about the cafe?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about that. We'll cover for you. Focus on your training, learn a lot, and come back." Inati added.

"Arasso oppa. Thanks." I was about to shut the door but he stopped me.

"Oh yeah Simon told me to give you this." He handed me something in a bag. "Bye." He said and left. I closed the door and re-entered the living room. The boys all looked up at me.

"Who was it?" Jin asked me.

"Inati." I told him. I could see the looks of distaste on their faces but I ignored them. "Oh yeah I have some business in Dongdaemun Friday and Saturday so I'll be staying over night on Friday and coming back Saturday evening. I'll set your outfits out ahead of time." I informed the boys. They all started grumbling about not being able to have a decent meal for two days.

"Noona don't go!!" Jungkook begged me. "We'll die of starvation before you come back."

"Wae? Jin can cook can't he?" I asked the members. The dongsaeng line furiously shook their heads no.

"Yah you punks! See what you're going to be eating now for insulting my skills!" Jin huffed.

"Wait no hyung! We take it back!" Jimin shouted. Aish these guys are giving me a headache. I'm leaving in a day. What are they going to do when I'm gone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh I forgot to mention that all the gangs I mention aren't idols, just gangs. The groups I mention are only idols if i mention they are if I don't then they're a gang. Thanks!